[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Secret Brotherhood of Atlantis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

File: brotherhoodsnake07_01.gif (7KB, 180x202px) Image search: [Google]
brotherhoodsnake07_01.gif
7KB, 180x202px
Only through the initiation of the brotherhood can you gain true knowledge.

Do you desire to know the truth?

https://youtu.be/nA9ywXV12NQ
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Do you seek understanding?
>>
Post true knowledge or GTFO.
>>
Do you seek knowledge?
>>
>>18995185
>>18995201
Yes, now post it in this thread right now.
>>
File: ankh.jpg (29KB, 375x510px) Image search: [Google]
ankh.jpg
29KB, 375x510px
Behind the masonic lodges hides the same "Brotherhood of the Snake," or Cult of Aton, that created Christianity (and its many denominations), that established the Vatican, and set its many popes, bishops, and priests in place. This same organization established the Illuminati, Rosicrucians, and Knights Templar that, in turn, control the world's myriad secret societies, fraternities, and charities. Let us not doubt why it is that Per me reges regnant ("through me kings reign") is a chief masonic motto. Let us not doubt what historical person masons have enthroned at the top of their Egyptian pyramid.
>>
File: 006.jpg (77KB, 535x402px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
77KB, 535x402px
The two opposites, the sun (Illuminati) and the moon (Luminari) face each other and struggle for power, yet neither of them can win. They can only overcome polarity.
>>
Fuck off schizo. If you had an ounce of truth you'd be naming the kike and not making up bullshit. You know nothing of Atlantis and only seek to shill your cult. The real masters keep no secrets, they only wait to be asked the right questions by those mature enough to listen.
>>
When the Earth descended into the third dimension and the 'Planetary Logos' (the soul of the Earth) entered a new cycle of experience, humans reached their zenith in polar consciousness. To this day, the cycle of opposites and the feeling of separation has prevailed.
>>
Even the elite priesthood was affected and they- dogmatically defended their truths. Two major Brotherhoods arose on Earth, both influenced by Shambhala and Agartha, together they are called The Brotherhood of the Snake.
>>
>>18995180
Is this like the harry Potter book club? Do you get to dress up in robes and pretend to cast spells? Are there any sluts in your brotherhood?
>>
Shambhala was the seat of the Evocation of the Masters of Wisdom; Agartha was the seat of the Invocation of the Masters of Wisdom. Together they embodied the universal polarity of opposites.
>>
Absolute retardation. It's always the idiots who think they know everyhing.
>>
>>18995307
We are all sluts in our own way anon. Honestly it's all covered in the 5 hour initiaion documentary as seen above.
>>18995180
>>
In the outer world, each Brotherhood thought of the other one as the dark Brotherhood, the Black Magicians. The battle between the polarities of the Brotherhoods started incredibly long time ago and reached its peak with World War II.
>>
Humanity was influenced by these two contrasting areas of wisdom. All true governing bodies were visited, by agents, of these Brotherhoods and were partly initiated into Mankind's evolution plan.
>>
Ive watched this so many times. Lmao the human mind is extremely pliable and imaginative
>>
File: 1490921079058.png (528KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1490921079058.png
528KB, 500x647px
>>18995180
>Do you desire to know the truth?

The more i know , the more free i am , and the more one can overcome whatever entropy brings on.
However the more i know , the more alone i am in this planet.
>>
>>18995180
Sign Me Up,The 4th Density and it's secrets call to me.
>>
>>18995180
Damn video's been blocked in my country, wtf, alternate link please?

Initiate me.
>>
>>18996294
try http://nsfwyoutube.com/
>>
>>18995180
>∞
>knowing
>not being
>>
>>18996294
>>18996418
sorry, nfswyoutube is not working either...
https://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
>>
>>18995180
>Military Pirates from 15,000 years ago
>Secret club with "true knowledge"
>Retards on /x/ will believe still believe in this fake recruiter

Please stop trying to capitalize on my ancestors curse. Just let us be. Join a gym or go learn to fish if you wants some true knowledge. I'm feel really embarrassed for you right now..
>>
>>18995201
you cannot be offering something with this garbage picture.
i cannot believe that.
>>
>>18998538
So why the fuck did hou bump this thread from the graveyard?
>>
>>18998744
i want to /x/ talk about this more.
>>
>>18995180
The only truth is that there is no truth
>>
>>18995378
Go on.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.