[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth Concerning the Nature of UFO's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

The truth about "UFOs"

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/08/zechariah-5th-and-6th-chapter-gives-clear-details-about-ufo-crafts-known-as-vimanasflying-discsephahs-and-vailixicigarcylinderroll-shaped-flying-crafts-and-other-angelic-vehicles-2472288.html
>>
>>18995047
Wrong link. This is the one:
https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>18995076
Thanks anon.
>>
File: UFO Garza 1998.jpg (66KB, 580x424px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Garza 1998.jpg
66KB, 580x424px
Am I really going to have no interest in this?
>>
>>18995156
Merge it with the Phoenix lights thread.
>>
File: UFO Cigar Shape Craft.jpg (39KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Cigar Shape Craft.jpg
39KB, 400x267px
>>18995170
Thanks but I wanted to discuss the truth of what they are not just one incident...
>>
bumpin for truths
>>
>>18995076
This is a real possibility due to the stranglehold Jews have on media and information but.. You know they can't control the internet very well. Also there are other world leaders who hate Zionism as much as some other people do and they all have their own stake in this globalist pie game. I'd imagine something as large scale as this would have to suit the preferences of as many world leaders as possible. Hell, they might even just use it as an excuse to bomb the hell out of Muslims, I could see that happening.
>>
>>18995047
If UFO's were real then the amount of sightings wouldn't vary so much by country. It's a distinctly american phenomenon. The CIA pushed the UFO narrative as disinformation so that people don't ask questions about the experimental aircraft tests they're running.
>>
>>18997215
Where did they get this tech then if its not ayylmaos

You think they are hiding several developed technologies from the public?
>>
>>18997240
It's all nazi tech.
>>
>>18997240
definitely. they keep plenty of top secret information and tech, that's why foreign spies are constantly trying to infiltrate the government. to find out what the feds and military actually know and are capable of.

they probably just got the tech from scientists who are sworn to secrecy or who end up dying in strange lawn mowing accidents.
>>
>>18997240
In addition to experimental aircraft I think the smokescreen also extends to cover mind control, drug testing, and psychological warfare plans. Look into The Octopus and the death of Danny Casolero if you wanna follow more of that lead.
>>
>>18995047
Before It's News is about as reputable as /pol/ /soc/ and /r9k/ combined. Don't get me wrong I visit BIN all the time but ANYBODY can post ANYTHING there. Just like 4chan its great if you want to get info out anonymously, but its filled with larpers, egotists, and whopping dose of the functionally insane (just like 4chan).

Helpful hint for visiting BIN: Turn OFF JavaScript or prepare to be eye raped by ads.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/toggle-js/
>>
>>18997406
I agree. I did find that particular write up worthy.
>>
File: 1465115160336.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1465115160336.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>18995102
>>
>>18997459
?
>>
>>18997694
That retarded drawing
>>
>>18997215
Most first world countries that aren't the US have a shit ton more light pollution due to population density (Western Europe specifically), most people in third world countries would either consider them theological objects, and those that do think they might be ayylmaos probably don't have computers or a way to report them

There are so many factors at play that it's pretty hard to make that assertion viable.
>>
>>18997726
Additionally, people in the US are obsessed with fame which obviously skews the amount of false reports greatly.
>>
>>18997240
>You think they are hiding several developed technologies from the public?
Not even sure about my position on the whole UFO debate, but fuck yes they do. Look up Project MARAUDER.
>>
what's with the almost silent black triangles ? They seem to use some classified electromagnetic or even antigrav tech but seem very manmade ?
>>
>>18997257
Which was learned from the Fallen.

Then given to America after the Nazi's
>>
>>18997840
>Which was learned from the Fallen.
Proof?
>>
>>18997726
>have a shit ton more light pollution due to population density
russia is a pretty big an sparse place
>most people in third world countries would either consider them theological objects
plenty of atheists in russia
>and those that do think they might be ayylmaos probably don't have computers or a way to report them
yet russians eat up all sorts of shit like ghosts and psychics and that information spreads just fine

and until ufo's started appearing in US there was no such concept as flying saucers in russia where millions of people live, do E.T.'s hate russians or something?
>>
>>18997932
>russians
>psychics
>ghosts
to be fair those two are probably the most commonly believed paranormal phenomenon worldwide. I think ghosts are nearly 50/50 in US
>>
There is a long history of UFO sightings across the globe with a rich tradition of UFO research coming from Russia. What is this bullshit that the phenomenon is exclusively American?

Now, just because they're seen around the globe doesn't mean they're not part of some US psy-op.
>>
Bumperino
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.