[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati Whistleblower 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: qq.jpg (210KB, 2000x1202px) Image search: [Google]
qq.jpg
210KB, 2000x1202px
>>and then I some point, I was invited, which is why I'm telling you this, to participate in sacrifices abroad. That was the breaking point. Children.
Finance Insider reveals a reality that is as shocking as can be (if no great surprise to increasing numbers of the waking public). This is the MOST convincing testimony I have ever come across.
Now heres where we come in, I've been looking for more information about Mr. Bernard and who hes worked for. Ill post some interesting details if any xphiles wanna RP with me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=13s&index=3&list=PLVRP4TFymsadGA5NHP-HdYJF2DWFoC6vT [Embed]
>>
The Joyful B is a civilian initiative of professionals. They introduce the value-added currency URA. As soon as they have more than 10,000 members, they request a bank license.
They do not interest interest, making it the first truly sustainable financial initiative of Europe. Interest is parasitic.
It causes shortages and crises, including our current. Instead of interest, they give Financial, Ecological, Emotional and Social Return, based on natural growth.
They invest in local economies and sustainable projects for a healthy and equitable society.
A bank from, before and by the people, in which we will manage our own money again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJpY8Jn2UtM.
>>
the chan has disappointed me, all these years here for naught. the posters and lurkers disappoint me
>>
>>18995053
They are too ocupied with their "magik powers" to care about something that can be real.
>>
>>18995053
this already got a lot of attention a couple of weeks ago. don't be surprised if discussion goes slow.
>>
Illuminati whistleblower my ass
How he is going to prove anything without documents?
I highly doubt that the alleged Illuminati keep records about what they are doing. Insane conspiracies are delightful but, my god have some common sense.
>>
>39 minutes
Can't you give a tl;dr?
>>
>>18995053
Hey I watched the video buddy, of course the Jew is, as usual behind it all..
>>
>>18995522
Insider reveal that the elites are all working together to keep us down and sacrificing kids to Satan
>>
>>18995485

Lol. Documents you say?

Its not like they say ok sir, time to take your place in this criminally obscene behavior.

Please sign it at the desk with your name and DOB.

Surely there is a filing cabinet with who was raped, where they came from, and who was involved.

Lol. Documents you say
>>
We don't care anymore because we accepted or realized that we can't do shit about it.

Until a superhuman emerges and rekts them all, we're fucked.
>>
>>18997358
Then how do you know is true?
>>
>>18997358
Illuminati WAS a real occult organization with Initiations and everything. They kept loads of fucking records. Presuming they are still around today, why would that have changed?
>>
>>18994911
Forsooth, the days are evil.....many things have come to pass no one had dreamed of. Many more shall come soon....

There is something in the wind, no? Like before a storm...the clouds gather, soon the falling away & persecution shall begin in earnest....forces are moving that cannot be easily seen till the bad man reveals himself....

Prepare or be consumed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.