[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/UMG/ - Unsolved Mystery General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

File: _%R(U2Q5%`JBKV{XH179B%N.jpg (61KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
_%R(U2Q5%`JBKV{XH179B%N.jpg
61KB, 760x428px
i'll start

Who killed Missy Bevers?
>45 year old fitness instructor is killed in a church
>Missy arrives shortly after 4:00am to set up for her fitness class that she holds
>Students arrive at 5:00am, find her dead in the church, call police
>Surveillance video shows someone in police clothing entering the church and walking around, checking rooms and prying them open with some kind of tool (unofficially speculated to be a hammer) to pry open different doors in the church
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUISKYJsJqw
>Video cameras are motion activated and don't show the person breaking in, though they determined there was signs of forced entry
>Several doors were breached
>Cameras didn't pick up any interaction between the victim and the suspected assailant
>lots of speculation about the person in the video
>some people think the person has a fake leg, others think they may have an injury or a bum knee from being overweight
>some people think it looks like a woman dressing up to hide her gender and make the police look for a man

>weeks later, a sporting goods store down the street from the church released from the night of the murder
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY
>it's being theorized online that the suspect broke into the church, fled down the street and waited to see if there was a silent alarm activated, and stayed there to watch if police came up the road to the church
lots of people speculating that it's a woman, as i said. lots of other people are speculating it was her husband's father. It has come to light that they were having marital problems, and missy may have been having an affair with one of her students.
>>
Here's the video of the father in law that are making people suspect him, lots of people say he has a similar walk to the murderer. Others say he's way too jovial and happy to have just gone through the loss of a loved one, but I don't know how much stock that holds since you dont know how close they were and you don't know how people are going to react to this type of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs

video of his walk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9b1dIi9E2M

He apparently has photos on facebook geo-tagged from California and time-stamped as the day of the murder, though some online speculate that he retroactively added these photos and dates later on. Worth noting that apparently he rarely if ever uses facebook, but he uploaded several that day in particular. The husband also had a solid alibi and was out of town with others at the time of the murder.

interesting to note, the father in law brought two shirts to the dry cleaners to get blood cleaned from them. He said the blood was from a dog which was attacked that he picked up. The shirt was apparently tested and the tests proved to be non-human blood.

and that's basically what we know at this point.
>>
>>18994882
>>18994883
Forgot to note one thing in my writeup, usually Missy holds classes outside, unless it's raining. It was an unusual scenario that she'd go to the church to train, but it was still known to people who were familiar with her and her training that if the weather was messy the class would take place inside the church. She posted on facebook the night before the murder that the class would be taking place inside the church the following day.

Nothing was stolen from the church despite the suspect opening doors shuffling items, seemingly trying to make it look like a robbery
>>
unless others start contributing mysteries i'll post another one tomorrow or the day after. last one was about the delphi murders and that was just about the entire thread, but i'll post that one again now just so we start this thread off with a few mysteries
>>
File: 54PY]@EK_[X374C[WST%S%R.jpg (15KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
54PY]@EK_[X374C[WST%S%R.jpg
15KB, 243x250px
>13 and 14 year old girls get the day off of school due to a teacher in-service meeting thing or whatever
>Relative of one of the girls (either sister or mother, can't remember at this moment in time) drops them off at a place they request to be dropped off to
>Long bridge in the middle of the woods, used to be a train track apparently
>One of the girls, Liberty German is being active on snapchat throughout the day, her account shows that she was snapping pictures of the other girl, Abigail, all day.
>Girls didn't show up at the place they told their guardian to pick them up at later
>Search for girls
>They're found off the bridge out in the woods, both dead
>Appears they've been murdered, I don't believe an actual cause of death has been released at this point (though there's lots of local talk and rumors)
>Liberty's phone is recovered and it looks like she took a video of the killer, if not the entire killing
>Police only release 2 still frames from the video (pic related) and one fraction of a second audio clip.
>Very few leads on who this man is. Suspicious that he's so bundled up, seeing as the girls were in pretty light clothing, leading to speculation that he was expecting them (though it's just speculation and police haven't commented on it one way or the other)
>Video was apparently much longer (I've seen some people say 10 minutes, some say 23 minutes, some say 45 minutes) but they haven't released any more of the tape for whatever reason (may be that they want to withold information for interrogation purposes, or to vet reliable leads; could simply be that it recorded their actual murder and it's too gruesome to release publicly)
>>
>>18995166
Here's the sound clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOXDOHFWnco
I'm super fucking interested in this case, but as the days go by it seems to get colder and colder, hope the find this guy soon or at least release some more of the video. I think it'd be beneficial to release at least a segment of the video of him walking, we can see from the frames he's got at least one stride in frame. Could help narrow down suspects if released publicly.

Here are a few other videos that some guy took the time to map out. He outlines the exact locations of everything to get a better perspective of what happened and where with nothing more than 3 screenshots released to the media and a video taken on the bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpzjx51h5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg

God bless the dude who took the time to make these.
>>
>>18994883
They definitely have a similar gait, the way he swings his arms and keeps his back stiff. I thought it was a heavyset woman for sure before I watched the last video, but it looks like maybe this guy has back problems that make him walk weirdly. Hopefully stronger evidence is found.
>>
File: 0R{W%U4NWDOGL2W%QSY@9_I.jpg (23KB, 303x252px) Image search: [Google]
0R{W%U4NWDOGL2W%QSY@9_I.jpg
23KB, 303x252px
keep getting a connection error when trying to post this one for some reason, even though i've posted it word for word before
>>
>>18995179
lets try this

i can't past my summary, but here's a video that goes in depth into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4qjTrpEa0

basically guy goes on youtube comments talking about a cave in the shape of a perfect M that he saw, says he's going back out there to find it, tells others on youtube to come with him, is never seen or heard from again. cell phone found laying on a rock in the mountains.
>>
interesting. following
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 218x218px
>>18994883
>non-human blood

Did the father in law realize she was a werewolf and take it upon himself to protect others from her?
>>
File: IMG_1732.jpg (116KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.jpg
116KB, 750x494px
>Dylatov pass incident

9 Russian skiers enter the dylatov pass, a dangerous snowy mountain pass the locals claim is haunted/evil. Everything goes great they are on track without fault. However they fail to be back in town by the time they should have. Rescue parties go to last known position. The scene they find is disturbing. Two bodies are found basically only In their underwear with footprints in snow along with raggedly cut tent suggest that the crews left there tent in a hurry. To run out in -25 degree weather wearing nothing is a death sentence and all the skiers we're trained and knew this. Due to bad weather conditions the party had to return the site later in month. The rest of the bodies were equally as strange. Most of the skiers had interal injuries only comparable to getting hit by a fast moving truck. One female skier had her eyes and tongue missing.
>>
>>18995271
A lot of this is due to mistranslation I believe, then people started citing mistranslated articles as fact, then those citations started being used as citations for other things. I'm pretty sure it was just an avalanche.
>>
>>18994882
whats he/she doing at the door? i thought unlocking it but he/she never opened it.
>>
three? diff m mysteries on here is too many. stick to one. dressing up as a cop then stalking a church for vitims is waaay crazy. too bad he/she was wearin a helmet so no way to gender.
>>
>>18995621
looks to me like they're trying to pry it open but can't (because of where the hinges are) and give up.
>>
>>18995667
we always have these threads, they're for multiple cases at once
>>
>>18994882
>>18994883
What was the cause of death? Looks like he's carrying a hammer.
>>
>>18995726
Multiple Puncture Wounds to Head and Chest according to a search warrant
>>
one sick pup to dress up like that. perfect disguise
>>
watching the vids still but father in law is sketchy for sure
>>
>>18995186
Mrr... Mrr..
>>
>>18994882
The standford chuch killing. Still unsolved to this day and it was linked to the son of Sam killer through an underground cult called "The Process church"
>>
>>18995168
i saw the thread you made the other day. (yesterday)

good shit.
>>
>>18995911
Well, one of the scenarios fits
>>
>>18995911
?
>>
>>18995932
i remember you from a few months ago talking about the process and how no one would believe you
>>
>>18995197

nigga wut
>>
>>18995186

nigga, with a video this long, you're gonna 404 the thread. I'm commenting to stop that, at 10:14 in
>>
>>18996289
these threads last for days, sometimes weeks
>>
File: 1396459819256.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1396459819256.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>18995166
thats fucking creepy
>>
>>18996083
is that thread gone?
>>
>>18996408
The thread archived yesterday, it was focused pretty much just on the Delphi murders. I think we exhausted the discussion so it just died.
http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18974926/

That's why I started this one with a different case, figured it'd be refreshing to look at a different case after almost a week.
>>
>>18996429
Thanks anon, i'll be reading this tonight.
>>
>>18996460
Really interesting rabbit hole to get sucked into, but there's no satisfying conclusion. Still no named suspects and the leads are running out. Case is going cold, fast, and the FBI is starting the pull out of the case.
>>
File: 1377832755704.gif (558KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1377832755704.gif
558KB, 300x169px
>>18996488
it has to be someone who lives near (if they havent moved) who knew that these girls would show up

but then again the fucking bundled amount of clothing that fucker is wearing makes me think he was just waiting for them... for a long ass time...

Fuck me for going on /x/ before i sleep. Cant fucking stop thinking about this
>>
>>18996505
Check out that thread, I've already put my two cents into it in there, but I'll briefly say that it seems that the weather was nice that day. Unseasonably warm. If he was that bundled up and covering his face, it was because he knew he was doing something wrong and didn't want any possible trail or property cameras to see him. It was far from blistering cold. No reason to have a scarf on when a 13 year old skinny girl is just wearing a light sweater and a t-shirt. I think he lured them out there pretending to be a new kid in town or something and brought them down the bridge. I don't know if he told them the boy they were waiting for was down the hill and he was waiting for them there or if he used a weapon to scare them into submission, but I think he set up a meeting for them to go there and then he moved in on them and brought them down. It's too much of a stretch for me to think he went out mid day with his kill kit and emergency identity concealment kit on the off chance he saw some girls.
>>
>>18996109
The suicide angle. He had nothing to lose and heard the calling from the fault and stepped in.
>>
File: image.jpg (535KB, 1956x1448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535KB, 1956x1448px
>>18996530
I think he was in the area for some time, alot of on foot movement in the wooded areas, I think at least one of the past police reports from logan were about this guy, thats just a total guess based on unsubstantiated info though.

I think he did most of it on foot. There are a few routes to leave the area on foot, away from sight of main roads. There are at least two possible secluded areas for a vehicle, but none was within a mile of the crime scene that we know of, suggests he obscured his escape in some way. There are paths that lead to fields you could walk though if you were familiar with them, to roads not nearby houses or activity.

The extra clothing could be from planning to be out overnight in addition to his other prep. He did prep. Based on the time reported that the girls spent, the time lines, a report from a local being in the same spot shortly after LKL, I think they were dropped further away, and those possible drop points offer alot of possible opportunity for a predator.

Small town, relaxed, not on guard. Hours before sundown. During the day when most adults work.
>>
>>18996633
what the fuck does Mrr...Mrr... mean
>>
>>18996660
It's from a manga called "The Enigma of Amigara Fault" it's actually "Drr...Drr..." Now that I look it up.
>>
>>18994883
Thats absolutely the same walk.
>>
>>18996770
He has an alibi and is about a half foot taller than the perp though apparently, when you see footage of him in the church and compare it to the killer they don't look all that similar. Maybe he knew about it or he was in on it some how, but it wasn't him that killed her.
>>
>>18995161
Keep going anon, I like this thread.
>>
>>18995197

She's a woman

She'd be a wowolf

Werewolf means man wolf

Man didn't always mean male in the English language. It just meant human. Woman means female. Werman means male. A werewolf is a male human that turns into a wolf. A wowolf is a female one
>>
>>18996908
then contribute
>>
>>18996943
>Man didn't always mean male in the English language. It just meant human
So she'd be a werewolf
>>
>>18995271
first day? you gonna tell us about Elisa lam too?
>>
in my hometown this family was ax murdered in like 1983. wife, three kids, brutally murdered. the father was convicted only to be retried and acquitted on appeal like ten years later. the local pd considers the case closed afaik
>>
>>18994882
The Frog Boys case is pretty crazy
>>
>>18997950
go on
>>
>>18998141
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog_Boys
>>
>>18998149
fucking phoneposter
>>
what do you guys make of somerset man
>>
>>18998923

*somerton
>>
>>18998923
>>18998943
It's weird. A lot of people are satisfied with saying he killed himself but I don't buy it. Not sure I particularly believe he was a spy either, not sure what I actually believe, but I think the words being sewn into the small pocket is just too weird. Why would he do that himself? Then there's the luggage thing.
>>
As common (and generally quite mundane) as it is I always love Who Put Bella in the Wych Elm?

Might spook myself up with looking into this sort of thing and then go for a 3 am walk
>>
>>18995166
>>18994882
It's always these cases that have a lot of evidence but no conclusion that creep me the fuck out.
Like how jonbenet was found in her parents house in an affluent area and it's still unsolved.
>>
File: 15401_3.jpg (13KB, 410x231px) Image search: [Google]
15401_3.jpg
13KB, 410x231px
>>18999142
Last I heard they're blaming the son.
>>
>>18999065
Wanna explain? Give us a summary like OP
>>
Casting JonBenet was fucking garbage by the way. Can we all agree on that? What the living fuck was that shit? Why was it advertised as a crime documentary? it was just a bunch of really, really poor actors reacting to the story.
>>
>>18996943
This fucking board holy shit
>>
>>18995168
Fuck, what a creepy place to die too. That guy had to have known they were going to be there. I would think it would be a strange place to stage a random ambush.
>>
>>18995166
small town locals would have recognized him even bundled up. has to be a transient. hard to say without cod but definitely odd to somehow kill 2 girls together.
>>
>>18998149

Ok, this is a stupid, unrelated question... but from the article:

"In 2006, the statute of limitations expired on the case. This means authorities cannot prosecute anyone for the murders."

So (at least in Korea) I can kill someone and if I don't get caught for 15 years then I can just come out publicly and say I did it with no repercussions? Why do statue of limitations even exist?
>>
>>18999986
No retard. Delphi is a transient town. Anyone living there is either just arriving or just leaving. It's not the kind of small town where everyone knows everyones name.
>>
>>19000098
I don't think there's a statute in the states for murder, but IDK. could be possible for Korea. Thats what a statute of limitations is. You do a crime and a time elapses and you can't be convicted for it. So in other contries, i guess its possible
>>
>>18996646
the original night stalker used parks and creek beds to move around neighborhoods unseen
>>
I have one that's from a book of mine called the Encyclopedia of Unsolved Crimes, and aside from an altnet link to a dead local news site and the aforementioned book you'll be hard to find anything online

>Frances Cochran, 1941, takes the bus home from work every day unless she gets a lift
>witnesses see a strange ancient - looking car approach Frances, who smiles and gets in
>Her parents get worried and notify police
>3 AM Friday morning her father hears a car pull up outside their house. Two men are in it, one driving and one in the rear. The one in front says "She's in the back," and the one in the rear says "No, she's in front," then speed off
>Her parents make a plea on the radio for her to come home or for someone to give info on her whereabouts
>40 minutes later a man calls and tells the station where the body could be found
>she's been stabbed, her face beaten so badly the bone juts out of her forehead, her jacket pulled up past her armpits, blouse torn, skirt pulled down , an inch - thick stick shoved down her throat, twigs and pebbles stuffed in her vagina, and burn marks on her indicating an attempt at ikkolqtiok
>despite police expected a quick resolution the case goes cold
>>
>>18994882
The question you need to be asking is "For what reason was she killed?"
>>
>>19000161
>burn marks on her indicating an attempt at ikkolqtiok
What does this mean? I googled it and couldn't find anything
>>
>>19000464
immolation
>>
who the fuck is taking fitness classes at 4 in the morning?
>>
>>18996943
No you idiot, she would still be a werewolf.
Jesus, do you drink stupidity from a sippy cup?
>>
this thread had potential but all you idiots are doing is arguing about what a female werewolf is called

god damn it /x/
>>
>>19000568
Welcome to /x/
>>
>>18999142
I always thought it was the mom who did it
>>
>>19000502
5 am fitness classes are pretty common so for the instructor to be there an hour early to set up doesn't seem unusual to me.

Source: I worked in a fitness center and met many instructors who came in early to get things set up depending on the class (Some require more set up than others).
>>
>>18999393
Not him, but I'll do it
>Four boys were poaching near Wychberry Hill in England when they come across a large Wych Elm
>Thinking it would be a good spot to find bird's eggs, they climb it and discover human bones in the tree's hollow trunk
>As they were on the property illegally, the boys agreed not to talk about what they found, but one of the boys tells his parents who then inform the police
>Police find almost a whole skeleton, a shoe, and a gold wedding ring along with some clothing in the tree
>fragments of a hand were found some distance away
>A forensic examiner determines she had been dead for at least 18 months, died of suffocation, and was "still warm" when placed there as she could not have fit once rigor mortis set it.
>Due to WW2, investigation was severely hampered as police were inundated with missing persons reports and the victim was never identified
>In a Radio 4 programme first broadcast in August 2014 Steve Punt suggested two possible victims
>The first possibility came from a statement made to police in 1953 by Una Mossop, in which she said that her cousin Jack Mossop had confessed to family members that he and a Dutchman called van Ralt had put the woman in the tree.
>Mossop and van Ralt met for a drink at the Lyttelton Arms (a pub in Hagley). With van Ralt was a Dutchwoman. Later that night, Mossop said the woman became drunk, and passed out while they were driving. The men put her in a hollow tree in the woods in the hope that in the morning she would wake up and be frightened into seeing the error of her ways
>Jack Mossop was confined to a Stafford mental hospital, because he had reoccurring dreams of a woman staring out at him from a tree. He died in the hospital before the body in the wych elm was found. The likelihood of this being the correct explanation is questioned because Una Mossop did not come forward with this information until more than ten years after Jack Mossop's death.
>>
File: 1280px-Bella_graffiti.jpg (146KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Bella_graffiti.jpg
146KB, 1280x960px
>>19000671
>A second possible victim was reported to the police in 1944 by a Birmingham prostitute. In the report she stated that another prostitute called Bella, who worked on the Hagley road, had disappeared about three years previously.
>In 1944 the first graffito message related to the mystery appeared on a wall in Upper Dean Street, Birmingham, reading Who put Bella down the Wych Elm - Hagley Wood.
>Since at least the 1970s the Hagley Obelisk has been sporadically defaced with graffiti asking "Who put Bella in the Wych Elm?"
>>
>>19000161
>and burn marks on her indicating an attempt at ikkolqtiok
>ikkolqtiok
What the fuck is that
>>
>>19000989
>>19000464
Immolation, that's what happens when you type half awake
>>
without even reading OPs story, you can tell the person in the picture either has a permanently odd gait or they are intentionally walking differently than usual. really places the spotlight on the (step?)father or the perpetrator being a woman
>>
>>18995271
I'm content with calling this one an avalanche / hypothermia. As >>18995412 said there's a reasonable explanation and nothing particularly spooky.
>>
>>18995412
Demon shill spotted.
>>
>>18995412
I dont know what mistranslations you're talking about, the only thing i can think of is people saying "unknown force", when the translation is "something unexplainable" which is less spook but still a mystery. People have been inevstigating this for years, I've read two books on it and I dont remember ever reading about mistranslations beyond that. Yes it is a possibility that it was natural, but the "translation" (theres isnt just one translation of every citation and account) isn't wrong. If anything this is still just as open and hasn't been fully solved.
>>
>>19000161
Fucking hell. I wonder if this is real though, hard to vet things when there's only one source.

I wonder how the father "heard" the people pull up and talk about whether she's in the front or back. Seems fishy to me. You'd be lucky to hear a car pull up at 3 AM, let alone hearing what the people inside the car are talking about.
>>
>>19000163
wow thats insightful
>>
>>19001324
There's a book about it on Amazon but I haven't ventured to read it yet. As I understand it it was 1941, small quiet town, the father was waiting up all night or at least restless (she vanished on a Thursday, forgot to mention that in my post, so the car was the next morning) and he approached the car. As he got close the people in the car spoke and then sped off
>>
>>19000671
I'd say jack Mossop did it.
Rape murder, hiding the body in the tree. Hence the clothing bundled up, the hand was probably eaten by some animal. The Dutch woman was made up to distract from the actual victim Bella.
>>
Bump.

What do you guys think of the West Memphis 3?
>>
>>18995271

Look up paradoxical undressing.
>>
>>18995932
quick rundown?
>>
>>19003783
Kill yourself
>>
>>18994883 Yeah, based on the walk, it looks like the same guy.
>>
>>19003827
but its not retard
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 634x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 634x681px
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1024x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1024x613px
>>19003951
>>
>>19003953
dense as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 633x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 633x923px
>>19003951
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1024x579px
>>
>>18995186
>This again

Dude literally made up some bullshit cave and killed himself so people wouldn't find him.
>>
>>18998149
>gov says they died of hypothermia
>reinvestigation shows one kid had his brains blown out with a shotgun.

Interesting
>>
>>18995271
Can we get some /x/ suicidal boys to go there and note/journal and record everything until they die from some "unknown force" or yeti. Why can't suicidal people do something useful for once
>>
>>19003951
Not sure about this map's location on bodies. Or any suggested location, except perhaps for news footage showing forensic area. The location of that property is one of now three properties I've seen mentioned, with search warrants executed.

Consider reasons for this property. The property itself looks prime for fucking around on, if that is the location at all.
>>
>>19000161
Just weird, why would they drive back to her house, stop in front, then speed off again and brutally murder her.
>>
>>19003973
Wasn't there a few research teams that went to recreate/investigate that area and specifically looked for the russian bigfoot? Always heard that and it wasn't till early last year I heard about the mysterious force.
>>
>>19004170
All those people after him could explain why bigfoot would be
Russian.
>>
>>18995172
this,i thought the same..thought a heavy set woman at first but seeing the father in law walk that way is way too much of a coincidence,wasnt very forthwith in the interview either,looked like a man with something to hide.
>>
>>18994882
deffo the dad,hes gait in connection to the killers..plus,the driver of the car wearing a pink shirt,i know its not conclusive evidence but the dad is in the interview,what better way to hide the fact by wearing it in plain sight.
>>
>>18995271
didnt they put this down to a strange ringing/humming (the term escapes me) that drove them crazy causing them to go mental??
>>
>>19003973
Why don't you go ahead and go it you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>19000161
>ikkolqtiok
dafuq is that anon?
>>
>>19000671
i live not far from there..an old school friend of mine who got into the whole paranormal scene (Jayne Harris paranormal investigator/author) is doing a piece called who put bella in the wych elm..intriguing stuff.
>>
>>18994883
Notice that they have a similar hunch and the same poor, limpy posture. (forward neck, rounded shoulders)
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.