[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matrix Glitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 15

Theoretical Physicist Sylvester James Gates Jr. has found code embedded in the mathematical equation for super symmetry, 1s and 0s. Specifically Block Linear Self Dual Error Correcting Code. This code is also theoretical, and can be constructed in a Quantum Computing.
To sum up, the error correcting code means that the world around us is made to be self sustaining. It also means that mistales have been made and need to be corrected. Dump all and any Matrix Glitches you have had/heard.
>>
one time I found $20 in my jeans
>>
>>18994662
bump
>>
>>18994662

Chic-Fil A
vs
Chik-Fil-A
vs
Chick-Fil-A

Their entire ad campaign was based on the fact that their name was spelled incorrectly. It makes no sense with the chain's spelling in this version of reality
>>
>>18995916
No, it was misspelled in the ad campaign as part of the joke, the slogan "eat mor chikn" was being painted in the ad by a cow and cows can't spell.
>>
>>18994662
You have to go beyond the "matrix" to find the truth

Yeah, this all might be a simulation, big deal, thats old new really.

Experimentation with hallucinogenic drugs, peyote, LSD, shrooms, ect mixed with ancient philosophy tend to open the mind, escaping from these human vessels.

This world is self sustaining and it only makes sense to me that the means to escape are found in natural plants- marijuana, cocaine, shrooms, peyote

I think a combination could send us on a "death" trip for our physical body but where our mind ends up is outside of this reality

With more meditation and more visits with the Ancient ones i believe i might find a way out, even the time i spend in their realm is satisfying
>>
>>18995970
No, it was officially spelled "Chic-Fil-A" on Sagittarius Arm Earth, but we're on Orion Spur Earth now so it's "Chick-Fil-A."

I specifically remember telling myself and others that nothing was spelling correct except for the "A", but now..
>>
I'm pretty sure that glitches manifest themselves via conflicting thoughts.

>be me some years ago
>avid tobacco smoker
>one day I'm not able to find my favorite brand of cigarettes so I buy another brand
>chilling at home, feel like having a cigarette
>pull out pack from pocket, accidentally drop it
>hear it hit hardwood floor
>turn down and look for it, not there
>keep looking meticulously, under furniture, etc...
>recreate the event with similar sized objects to see where it could've landed, nowhere to be found
>by now I have probably spent about an hour searching for it
>turn the fucking room upside down, move every piece of furniture out of the room, still nothing
>genuinely concerned now, feel like I'm losing my mind
>literally spend the rest of the day looking for it, it's no longer about smoking, my reality is being challenged by a pack of fucking cigarettes
>day goes by, I give up

Some days later I analyzed the whole situation and remembered that when I dropped that pack, I somehow was sure it was my favorite brand of cigarettes, not the other brand I bought that day.
I never found those cigarettes and it still makes me uneasy to think about it. One of the weirdest moments of my life.
>>
>>18996024
worked there for a couple of months right after high school. god it was awful. still hate the smell of that place. poor kids there have the creepyville happiness of a publix employee. anyways it was chic NOT chick. 100%
>>
>>18996024

What the fuck the entire solar system moved
>>
>>18996024
>>18996058

100% chic. I managed there and always thought it was fucking stupid that it was Chic instead of Chik since the ad campaign always mispelled it with a K
>>
>>18996058
Isn't it odd that Chic-Fil-A/Chick-Fil-A is one of the most concrete proofs of the effect? I believe you because all of them changed overnight, which is physically impossible.

We're 80,000 light years away from our real home, brother.
>>
>>18996059
No, we moved. Everyone who thinks things are normal have always resided on OAE, and those like us are SAE, for short.
>>
>>18996065

>yfw we're copies of original Earthlings on a copy of Earth constructed 80,000 lightyears away from the original Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMr_XkWcEs&list=PLIIOUpOge0LtW77TNvgrWWu5OC3EOwqxQ&index=6
>>
Interview With A Vampire
Sex In the City

The WORLD POPULATION for crying out loud..it was 10 billion on my old beloved Earth, but this one's is 7.4.
Mine hit over 6 billion in 1991! Stay strong and hold onto your memories, you are not going insane.
>>
>>18996089
>The WORLD POPULATION for crying out loud..it was 10 billion on my old beloved Earth
lol
>>
>>18996081
Sagittarius Arm Earth refers to the planet "Earth" with a global population of approximately 10 billion souls. It is located on one of the four main "tails" of the Milky Way Galaxy.

THIS Earth is located on the Orion Spur, or OAE-near galactic central point, 80,000 light years from where we were born.
>>
>>18996081
not him but probably Orion Arm Earth and Sagittarius Arm Earth. I dont understand what hes getting at though, it doesnt make sense to me that there would be two replicas of the same planet in two spaces, or that they could share a similar natural evolution in two different places so vastly far apart in space, due to the butterfly effect. Like, the solar disk of the sun would have to have every speck of dust distributed the same for everything to collapse into our current model of the solar system and how live developed here and shit i dunno
>>
>>18996065
but how man. and why. time passes weird too or something. shits off.
>>
>>18996077
I do not think we or this Earth are copies; I believe all the other counterparts have always existed and are needed for us all to exist. Except now we're interacting more and more. And some are trading places, it would seem.
>>
>>18996105
Demons are merging dimensions to access more of the energy they need. It is related to CERN. Ever notice how time is 14 minutes faster? Other times, time repeats. I made a note on the 3rd of April regarding an extra hour I was granted.

The Bible warned of a great deception and the evil ones who would "even think to change times."
>>
>>18996103
I can't know all of it, but there are many, many other Earths populated by most of our counterparts. They always existed, but I doubt we were supposed to know it.

The star positions look "wrong" to an old-Earther or a person from SAE, which is the biggest proof yet.
>>
>>18996024
shut up you role playing faggot.
>>
>>18996111

What do you believe they are? Separate universes? Simulations? Explain please
>>
>>18996124
Your opinion doesn't matter, I'm one of hundreds of thousands, if not millions that realize what's going on, generally. Have a good day, new-Earther.
>>
>>18996131
We are all in the same universe, but into separate dimensions. There are Earths we can see, but never touch and other still that remain invisible and could even occupy the same space-in space-but not collide because their vibrations are so different.
>>
>>18996121
Are there any astronomers making this claim, or maybe some other kinda evidence? I guess it just makes more sense to me for lots of copies of earth to exist in parallel but similar universes rather than copies of earth scattered throughout the galaxy. Interesting to think about though
>>
>>18996136

Obviously, they can't be identical if they are positioned differently. Seems like if you could communicate you could theoretically find an Earth that is in an emptier region of space so time flows slightly faster for them in order to kind of see into the future
>>
>>18996139
Yes. And I agree. I'm just beginning to understand the basics like most of us.

Does anyone recall Bobby Mcferrin ironically committing suicide? I do..but he's alive here. Freaky. And I am not confusing him with Williams who appeared in his video.
>>
This is some heavy shit, Doc
>>
>>18996143
They are nearly identical. My old Earth was at a crisis with its population, for one, while this Earth is doing slightly better in that department, so meh.
And you're right, and maybe we'll one day receive an answer-from ourselves.
Time flows faster here, I can tell you that too. 14 minutes faster.
>>
>>18994662
Gates didn't actually find literal code embedded in the supersymmetry equations, he merely said that those equations behave in a similar manner to a specific type of mathematical code, in that it uses Gödel numbers.

Correlation =! causation, myth busted, etc.
>>
>>18996055

Well that fucks me up. I've had a similar experience with cigarettes, but they ended up being back in a spot I'd checked 3 times previously.
>>
>>18996145
Maybe as the galaxy was collapsing into a spiral, there was a pocket of space that developed into our solar system and the surrounding stars. Perhaps in a different reality an exactly similar yet slightly different positioned pocket got bumped around in this earlier stage of the galaxy forming, landing us in a totally different arm, but having a history developing in the exact same way other than at the quantum level. I dunno its the only guess I could make to try to explain some people remembering us on a different arm of the galaxy. maybe someone smarter could elaborate
>>
>>18996154
can you elaborate on what you mean by "14 minutes faster"?
>>
>>18996077

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING WITH MY HEAD. WTF.

I've heard this theory so many times, but I'm definitely a fucking Original, because I've seen the Mandella effect a few times now. This is fucking wild. What the fuck.
>>
>>18996171

Not the guy you are replying to but if this Earth is in a region of space that is emptier than base Earth time will flow faster due to a lesser effect from the lesser gravity of the region. He probably means Each day here passes 14 minutes faster relative to base Earth. To us, there is no difference, but base Earth would view our days as running 14 minutes fast.
>>
>>18996171
I'm not sure where to start, but quick version is that I started seeing "14" everywhere and then all of a sudden all of my clocks are behind 14 minutes one day, coinciding with some evil face people painting "14" on their palms.
>>
>>18996181
You gave the superior, technical version. Thank you. And I concur.
>>
Today I thought I lost the pills I keep in my sock took my whole sock off and couldn't find them, ruled it out as just dropping them somewhere when I got home I took my sock off and guess what fell out
>>
>>18996181
thank you for the glorious exposition, makes sense now.
>>
File: 1493578789895.png (424KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493578789895.png
424KB, 1280x1024px
Do this...
>>
There are some I believe more than others. The most interesting to me is how almost everyone remembers Pikachu differently. I was 10 when the Pokemon craze happened and we all got those how to draw books from the book fair. I loved to draw Pikachu because he was pretty easy compared to the others. My Pikachu was like the one we have today but his tail had two black stripes on the tip. One that was thick and one thin.
>>
>>18996198
yes, calling an FBI number and reporting your coordinates to a hotline for information regarding something like kidnappings or bombings... great idea.
>>
>>18996188

That's what I was saying about my cigarettes too. Checked and re-checked and nothing, then something.
>>
>>18996188
That's odd. When I was about 2 years old I threw a knob that I had taken off of my dad's stereo (think yellow shag carpet. late 1970s) into the very small kitchen. He could never find a trace of it.
>>
>>18996198

FBI doesn't have time for this shit they're busy finding a new director
>>
>>18996218
the FBI doesn't find a new director, the president appoints a new director.
>>
>>18996203

And as I remember it, Pikachu just had a black bar along the end of his tail. I played R/B/Y hundreds of times over, and I even sprited for years and did Pokemon sprites. I specifically remember a single black bar at the tip of the tail, from top to bottom.
>>
>>18996218
This gave me a kek.
>>
>>18996216
Yes it's just all around strange and I can't really explain it as I looked inside my sock when I took it off originally
>>
On my Earth (Sagittarius Arm), the Pentagon attack was a lucky break as there were no deaths because it was being renovated.

Here, more than a hundred died.
>>
>>18996231
thats how i recall the pentagon attack too.
>>
>>189962
Holy shit I remember no injurys as well
>>
>>18996237

I remember the deaths. I was 9 at the time. I wonder what Earth I'm from...
>>
>>18996224
They give a list of aproved candidates.

And they also dance naked in the lobby when there's no director apointed.

Don't ask how I know.
>>
>>18996237
Yup. And remember how Rumsfeld rushed over to help? I'm not sure if he did that on this Earth, but possibly, in any case we are not home.

Try to make the best of it, but I wonder if any authorities realize that we are aliens here. Are we different in any shape or form besides our memories?
>>
>>18996225
Pikachu 100% had a black bar at the end of his tail
>>
>>18996240
You could have always been here, or somewhere very close. Like that episode of the Simpson's where Bart saw Lisa with a lizard tongue and said "Close enough."

Who knew real life would be a Twilight Zone/Outer Limits episode that doesn't end?
>>
>>18996247

not who you're replying to, but what if your previous self had unhealthy habits or something, or possibly a genetic defect you didn't have. He may have scored, and you may be screwed.
>>
>>18996238
I also recall how conspiracy theorists thought that lucky break was suspicious.
>>
>>18996252

Thank god someone remembers that. We might be from the same Earth! haha

>>18996254

I don't think I'm from here, because I also share differing memories from people I talk to in real life about this stuff.
>>
>>18996231
>>18996237
Im not sure if i buy into this stuff but that is definitely how I remember it.
>>
>>18996256
Well, coincidentally, I have been ill since things intensified.
>>
>>18996254
Also, I remember that episode. lol. Great Treehouse Episode.

I'm >>18996265
>>
>>18995994
Try salvia.

You will see archons and experiance the tower or magic mountain.
>>
>>18996269
That's fine, man. Such as it is, who can blame anyone for doubting?
>>
>>18996275
or you might just become a garden hose coiled up on the side of a house silently observing the activities of a family as years pass and they grow old.
>>
>>18996270

I didn't mean to dredge up anything negative, friend. But it was my first thought. Possibly that's why some of my issues have been exascerbated in recent months.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>18996231

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK SHIT
>>
>>18996274
Yeah, the old classic Treehouse eps are the best of the Simpsons, IMO.
>>
>>18996285

Simpsons was a family experience, man. I got home from school at approximately 3:00pm every day. We got home, it was Simpsons, Malcom in the Middle, and King of the Hill. Ever single day. Even if reruns. I loved that shit.
>>
>>18996284
You remember as well, brother?
>>
>>18996225

My comfort stuffed animal as a child was literally a pikachu toy I slept with every night of my life as a child. His tail had a black bar
>>
>>18996283
Nah, it's ok. I'm doing ok, but my counterpart probably did not exercise as much or something. Sounds like a joke, huh?
>>
>>18996296

That was all the conspiracy theorists talked about for months afterwards. They thought it was obviously done by the government because the renovations made it so none of their own died
>>
>>18996300
Yeah. Perhaps "they" "fixed" that lil' problem?
>>
>>18996297

Another person who shares my memories. I'll bask in that. But I have to ask both of you
>>18996297
and
>>18996252
Do you remember it as Berenstein Bears or Berenstain Bears?

>>18996299
No, it doesn't sound like a joke. Tbh, I'd like to chat with you more. Because I feel like I'm in a slightly different situation. I think my other self worked out more.
>>
>>18996308
>Berenstein
My 2nd grade teacher had all the books
>>
>>18996311
ME TOO, DUDE. GOOGLE IT THOUGH. WE'RE WRONG.

We may be from the same earth.
>>
>>18996308
Bernstein
>>
Maybe this has always been happening, we all constantly shift, but now we have access to all this information and can confirm/deny/compare narratives almost instantly, whereas in the past a person would shrug off such a glitch, blame their own faulty memory, and never think about it again.
>>
>>18996308
No problem. I get tired far more easily now. Basically everything here affects me more.

(P.S. to that other poster, I recall Berenstain and Berenstein equally back in the '80s.)
>>
Think shifted a couple days ago, has anybody else noticed that trees seem to have a higher contrast here? The green seems deeper than in the old universe
>>
>>18996311
I owned a book myself, still have it somewhere, always knew it was Berenstein, but I bet if I go dig up the book itll be Berenstain
>>
File: 1494196462792.jpg (5KB, 184x192px) Image search: [Google]
1494196462792.jpg
5KB, 184x192px
>>18996323
Holy fuck
>>
>>18996318
Could be, but I will say my gut tells me the effect/affect is intensifying.

I do remember things as a boy that supposedly did not happen and precious few agree with my versions of events at times, but life is full of that. This is one of the most fascination things ever to happen.

I used to become furious at the "changes", but now that I realize I'm literally somewhere else, that feeling has been mitigated.
>>
>>18996319
Yeah I remember people always pronouncing it Berenstain even though it was spelled Berenstein and it always bugged the shit out of me so it blew my mind when shit changed.
>>
Yo berenstein/sagitarius guys. Seen the JFK assassination footage here yet? That shit will REALLY fuck your mind if you guys remember it as I do.

It took me months to get over the shock of it. I have a lot of huge ones. I even remember the human stomach being in a different place.
>>
*fascinating.

Question for everyone: "Beautiful day in THE neighborhood,." or "Beautiful day in THIS neighborhood" --could be a clue.
>>
>>18996334
Whats the difference in jfk vid also what do you mean stomach in a different place?
>>
>>18996332
It was Berenstein originally, then changed to Berenstain. The year of the change for me was 1987. The book clubs ALL said "stein", but the books themselves all said "stain".
>>
>>18996103
what was this post? It got deleted
>>
>>18996323

Sunlight appears whiter to me here. Noticed it last year. That familiar, warm yellow glow is gone. Its not a completely overwhelming difference, but too significant to brush off as well
>>
>>18996334
As I recall it, JFK gets shot and his wife jumps up the back of the vehicle ot some shit. Elaborate on what you remember.
>>18996335
The
>>
>>18996335
i watched the show religiously as a toddler, but honestly i do not have clear recollection of one over the other.
>>
>>18996334
Sag Earther here, and the car had always six seats for me, BUT one mysterious picture clearly showed just four seats, but no one..and I mean NO ONE ever questioned it where I was from. I was very into the JFK thing, so I agree, something is off.
>>
>>18996344
Yes I did not notice him clench his stomach previously
>>
>>18996316
We have similar memories, but different ones too, that's trippy as shit.
>>18996319
I wish i had a way to chat, man.
>>
>>18996342
What if I told you that I still get that yellow glow?
>>
>>18996339
they posted "What do those acronyms mean "

4plebs.org/x/

archives this board in realtime, going back to 2013, you can find deleted threads and posts with a pretty good search function they have.
>>
>>18996344
She, (on my Earth) jumped onto the back to try and save some of her husbands blown-out brain matter. And Mr. Rogers clearly always sang "the neighborhood."
>>
>>18996336

I don't want to frontload any fellow berensteiners that have a clear memory of it our old way (suggestion and all that). But it is COMFUCKINGPLETELY different.

Also, the stomach used to be down in the belly. Belly button area. Here its up farther practically in the chest.

Thats some twilight zone shit from my POV. Intestines are arranged completely differently as well.
>>
>>18996349
No actually I'm the pill guy I think I'm in line with you I diffently remember black stripe 9/11 pentagon had no injurys and it was always Bernstein
>>
>>18996349
This works for now, right? Ask me anything.
>>
Anyone else remember Michael Jackson being black?
>>
>>18996361

10/10
>>
>>18996231
on mine it was a fucking hoax by the government.
>>
>>18996361
:D
>>
>>18996357

Oh ya, Japan has a military here. Japan self defense forces. They were in IRAQ with the U.S. here.

Thats another mindfuck. Lots of people remember a different arrangement like I do.
>>
>>18996367
I think that was the general consensus on mine as well. There was a report that bin Laden was dead in 2002, then again in 2004 for me. :|

Let me guess..those are both wrong here?
>>
>>18996370
This shit is crazy haha I never saw ANY footage of japs in Iraq
>>
>>18996376
On my planet, it was the U.S. and Poland. That's it. George W. Bush got a lot of shit over that because he described it as a "coalition".
>>
>>18996374
Bin Laden was assassinated in 2011.
>>
>>18996376

Shits on youtune bra, check it.

The more educated and well rpunded you were before the shift took place, the more you notice.
>>
>>18996357
Nope. Pentagon had injuries here, and it was Berenstain.
>>18996359
I don't know man. Of the memories listed here, which ones do you have?
For example; Berenstain/Berenstein (which you already answered)
>>
>>18996385
Wow. That just seems wrong. I make no claim at being a bin Laden expert, but that date looks wrong for his death. I swear it was earlier.
>>
>>18996385
No body or proof was ever shown. Just a shopped pic of him
>>
>>18996387
Let me smoke a bowel and then I'll type up a list of things I'm damn sure of, cool?
>>
>>18996390

Nah that's about right. 4chan played this all day long it was a great day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
>>
>>18996394
Hell yes, man. I'll do the same.
>>
Berenstain/stein
Interview With A Vampire
"There's a snake in my boot!" (Toy Story)
Lucky break Pentagon
Angela Lansbury dying in 2004 (she's alive here)
Bobby McFerrin committed suicide (not confusing him with Williams) he's alive here

OK, not kidding, but George Lucas on my planet showed the Premiere version of Star Wars on TV with extra scenes--never happened here.

I'd have to think more, my mind swims about this stuff, know what I mean, Vern?
>>
"Bragg's Apple Cider" not "Bragg"
The missing Kit-Kat dash. It looks so wrong to me and it's my favorite candy bar.
The Ford logo..for me it never had that squiggle. I own a damn Ford.

I'm drawing a blank, but there are many more examples.
>>
>>18996419

Even the youtube video has the title as boot lol
>>
>>18996430
Yeah. And ever witness things "change" back? There was one that did that, but even though I have a great memory-I cannot fucking remember. Like it was wiped from my mind.
>>
>>18996419
>>18996425

I can't remember what it is, but there's an extremely famouse quote from a classic animated Disney film that's totally wrong.
>>
>>18996436
Oh that one. For me, it's always been "Magic mirror" not "mirror, mirror."

The evil lady in 101 Dalmatians had her named changed too for me, but I can't exactly recall how it was spelled.
>>
>>18996436
snow white, regarding the mirror?
>>
The queen song gets me. We Are the Champions.

OK, please tell me how it all ended for you here. For me it's less powerful. Tell me why.
>>
>>18996440
>>18996442

That's it! I watched that shit literally every single day as a child because we were too poor to have more movies. It was not fucking magic mirror
>>
>>18996443
"of the world"
>>
>>18996443
...of the world.
>>
>>18996447
Gee, it's kind of funny how you two strangers answered with the same answer and one that "feels right" to me.

I do blame CERN. Google: "CERN BOND #1 Mandela"

Prepare yourselves.
>>
>>18996444
I believe you even though I have never heard that cartoon from Disney say it that way. How can we not believe others? It would seem that it is not an A or B situation so much as a infinite one.

Many combinations are possible, I'm thinking.
>>
>>18996443

I found someone in the comments who had an old CD from back in the day and they said it still has the correct audio. They uploaded it to their channel, it seems to be gone from all the official versions though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQhaXfuO0Gs
>>
>>18995970
Oh shit, its an Agent!
>>
>>18996462
That is cool, but no studio version?
>>
E.T. is different for me. For some reason I can't watch the movie at this time. It's too heartbreaking some of these changes or shifts.

OH and don't get me started on the spellings of words! On my Earth "afterall" is one damn word.
>>
>>18996462
And why are there remnants of what we remember? Shouldn't there be no evidence?
Then why are some showing what looks like tangible evidence I wonder.

As far as I know, the star positions are the best proofs.
>>
Fill in the blank

"You've been hit by, you've been _____ by, a smooth criminal"
>>
>>18996481
"beat"?
>>
>>18996478

I personally think we're within a simulation. Remnants are probably just where the AI controlling it imperfectly replaced things
>>
>>18994662
I will do a tl;dr of the glitch it happened to me days ago.
>Me having a walk with mah dog in the woods
>Find a stray dog that is Identical to mine
>I'm a volunteer in a animal care center so I have a microchip checker with me 24/7
>Check the chip and see it's Exactly mah dog
>Decide to take her(it's a female) to the center because she's a stray dog
>Got to stop in a gas station because I was low on fuel.
>Went to check the cage and the dog fucking vanished while my own was scared af because the other was with her in the cage when it vanished.
>>
>>18996484
If that's the case are we dead or have we been kidnapped en masse?
>>
>>18996484

I hate that argument, because I don't want it to be true.

It definitely has merit though.
>>
>>18996485
Holy shit. Did you notice anything out of the ordinary before or after?
>>
>>18996491

If that's the case, it is likely we were always in a simulation.

The only thing that woke us up to the possibility is witnessing variables change that are not "supposed" to change
>>
File: giphy.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
500KB, 500x333px
>>18996491
>>18996492
We aren't dead. We aren't alive either.
We exist, but we don't.
>>18996492
The Simulation is real, I've lived a shitload of glitches in mah 25years of existance.
>>18996495
No, only mah dog was scared af and never wanted to go to the same place anymore
>>
>>18996499
If it means anything, I'm one of those people that remembers a "beforelife" and I did choose to come here(to be alive as a human) and I do remember that when I get back it will feel like almost no time has past.

I had no idea it was quite like this, though. I do wonder how far the deception goes.
>>
>>18996502
Smart dog! :)

Well, we have to exist, but we're living in a real fantasy-like world for reasons officially unknown.
>>
In my world internal bleeding was life-endangering and I died of it. Then I woke up and noticed that it doesn't concern blood in urine. I was fit as a fiddle.
>>
>>18996514
You died and then woke up here? Is that what you meant?
>>
>>18996507

That is interesting, glad you shared.

Even if simulation is not the right word, as it implies a computer is involved to most people....

I see no reason this reality can't be artificially constructed via some energetic process we aren't aware of that fulfills the same general function.

If that is the case, computer simulation is just the closest human world analogy that we have
>>
>>18996481
Struck?
>>
>>18996516
Yeah, I tried to reach the phone, but I collapsed at the table.
>>
>>18996518
So we're not quite the meat popsicles we thought we were, though we are alive, sort of? We're sentient computer programs? Hmm I will admit to anothers sentiments that I do not want that to be true, but there is no denying the so-called changes. There's too many now to brush off and I suspect it will come to a head.
>>
>>18996531
And you woke up here as another you, but in much better shape?
>>
>>18996535
The closest analogy is that we are programs in a Quantum Hypercomputer capable of simulate a whole Universe, but it isn't like that because we mankind cannot explain the upper levels of the Simulation
>>
>>18996543
What if that is what "Heaven" is for?
>>
I simulation, manifest quads.
>>
>>18996535

I don't know. Our conciousness could just be interfacing with the meat suit, not created by it.

Its a mind boggler. The only reason I consider it so strongly is I have witnessed things retroactively change that are not supposed to.

I can find residue and clues that yes a change did take place that shouldn't be there if it were some twilight zone alternate reality thing.

A simulation explains the observations I have made the best. I hate the argument but it is the best explanation I have seen thus far
>>
So much for that shit. ;)
>>
>>18996553
Yes, I agree in tone and content of your conclusion. I'm sure you agree that except for the whacky Internet, it's for the best to pretend it's not happening. And that sucks.
>>
>>18996543

we are simulating human history, like a videogame w/o NG+. This is what "alternate" realities are. Just another instance of the quantum simulation.

why are we in this thing? We asked to be a part of it. Our real bodies are trapped in a kind of stasis, we are in the stereotypical space travel sleep thing. You need to keep the mind fully active and stimulated during this period or suffer brain death. So here we are exploring our past over and over and over so that when we arrive, we don't fuck it up again.
>>
>>18996553
The residue. You know, I suck at finding that stuff, but youtube is loaded with men and women who really did their homework.
>>
>>18996565
Some are suggesting Fukushima Fuckufucked the old Earth..so they time-traveled to give us bigger livers. Sounds dumb and wrong to me.

As far as I know, it's a huge problem here still.
>>
>>18996541
Not another, but rid of blood in urine. I had to invent things like tearing things instead of cutting because I had no tools at first.
I suddenly had to follow subtile signs like the jalousie of my neighbour or traffic lights which determined my next step.
>>
>>18996548
Heaven is an obsolete concept.
The upper levels aren't anything like the traditional religions describe.
>>18996553
The body is a consequence of trying to emulate the perfect conditions for a Universe capable of life but without any life but us.
For me the main goal of the Simulation is how to transcend the need of a physical body without losing the "Soul/Counciousness/etc"
>>18996565
I'm not agree with you, we aren't going to rewrite history, we are living a fake one to get some kind of conclusion.
>>
>>18996573
I'm sorry, but can you re-word your last two sentences?
>>
File: Crimson King.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson King.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
>>18996565
>Our real bodies are trapped in a kind of stasis
How can we be sure we even have real bodies in the first place?
>>
>>18996579
That reminds me. On my planet the character Morpheus in "The Matrix" did say with 100% certainty: "What if I told you.." and now I can't find it.
>>
>>18996575
Do you remember those upper levels?
>>
>>18996584
You have seen too many Mandela threads.
>>
>>18996590
Maybe so, but that's beside the point. ;) Last I tried, I could not find that scene on my DVD of The Matrix. *shrug*
>>
I'm not saying the Holocaust didn't happen, I very well believe it did.

But.. this information is very interesting, because independent studies were done on samples taken from Auschwitz, and it was found that no zyclon b was ever used
>>
>>18996588
Who does? I only remember some kind of Bluish light and a phrase without words.
>>18996595
You won't find it, it was edited at the 2007 bluray upgrade.
>>
>>18996600
Best wrong thread ever? Or...I recall zyclon b was used and there was oodles of proof too.
>>
>>18996089

it's always been Sex and the City. I've had comcast and I remember changing the channel to that show to fap when I was 13. Never had any luck with it.

World pop seems right too. I never remember 10bil.
>>
>>18996577
I've been in a state of very reduced perception. I walked as a pedestrian and the turn indicator blinker of the cars showed me the way. I only followed vectors. I felt like a machine which had to grade the street (vector).
>>
>>18996605
I recall very complicated staircases that floated and pathways lined with gardens so vast one could get lost. After that mostly whiteness no color that I remember. Below that I remember alien beings-two species-and not the ones people mention. Both benign and far more advanced than can usually be dreamt.
>>
>>18996610
I believe you, but for me the population was almost the current one in 1991, and for me it was definitely Sex in the City. There's some residue on that one, dude. The awards people all say "in".

For you, it's always been that way because you've always been here, or you've always been programmed that way.
>>
>>18996577

In other words, that entire fucking abortion of a post that reads like a schizophrenic's manifesto?
>>
>>18996622
You recall visual things mostly, I recall just a single light and a voice.
Don't ask me why but I'm sure we both recall the same place.
>>
>>18996631
I just don't understand the last two sentences. I'm not passing judgment here. How can I?
>>
>>18996632
Was it a very deep, calm soothing male voice? Did he tell you that remembering would be bad?
>>
>>18996632
We were dead? Is there no death and we just jump around forever?
>>
>>18996611
Like a controlled trance?
>>
>>18996636
No male, nor female.
It was weird, I was spoken without words.
>>18996640
No, we have a porpouse in the Simulation
>>
>>18996642
Oh yes, I do remember that I had a role to play, but I thought that was beside the point of life overall. Are we all supposed to take off the masks, as it were all at once?
>>
>>18996641
Yes. Everything ran automatically.
>>
>>18996609
https://youtu.be/miXn5zaI04A
>>
>>18996647
Hmm that one sounds dangerous, man. I mean, traffic n' shit?

I want to rack my brain and see if another toke won't jolt something loose.
>>
>>18996645
You won't find an answer to that anon, that's the question of the ages.
>>
>>18996657
OK, today I watched a Star Trek The Next Generation episode. Now, I don't know a lot about Star Trek, but in one episode a scientist character said something like: "I finally realized that time is the one constant holding all the other realities together and distinct, but if time could be altered, then the doorway would be opened."

Made me go hmmm.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-11-02-40-58.png (904KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-11-02-40-58.png
904KB, 1440x2560px
Look at the meta text of her website.
>>
>>18996650
There was no feel for danger after choice got replaced by determination. It happend deep in the night btw. Of course it was weird but it lasted only a few nights.
>>
>>18996668
Exactly
>>
>>18996669
I think I gather now. Freaky. You know, as distressing as it used to be, at least we're not alone in this phenomena, concerning minute changes, I mean.
>>
>>18996668
You have found one of the biggest glitches in the Simulation.
>>
I watched another Trek episode in which the Klingon Worf kept noticing details changing from the mundane (cake changing) to more serious (having a new war).
>>
>>18996682
So if this is a simulation, it missed that spot? Will it stay the same or will they patch it? If so, I wonder if we would recall this conversation or thread.
>>
>>18996685
There is no patch when it has affected the whole Simulation.
That glitch is the source of the Mandela threads, seriously.
>>
I used to think the Mandela Effect was fake and mis-remembered facts and I tried and tried to prove that it's a trick or not happening, but I failed. Life forced me to see that it's real. Know what I mean? Coincidences, instinct, gut feelings off the scale!
>>
>>18996565

Fug. If there was an option to go into a historical simulation of the dawn of the technological revolution I would have totally done it. This brings up another potential explanation for the glitches guys. Assuming this IS a historical simulation of the dawn of technology that we agreed to enter the users interacting with the world and AIs would cause changes to that reality. The mandella effect could be routine cleanups to get history back the way it actually happened but weren't properly wiped from our minds
>>
>>18996695
Ok. It's just that so many people noticing or talking about a glitch that they haven't personally found yet, though?

I mean, people cannot agree on fuckall, but all of a sudden we're divided into groups again that agrees and disagrees.
>>
>>18996323
I noticed that my plants and trees are all in better health. Not sure about the green, but it seemed more vibrant. Could be confirmation bias on that one.
>>
>>18996565

I understand this is very /x/ tier even for /x/, and it involves drugs which potentially nullifies it, but I had an experience about this. Many years ago back in college, a friend convinced me to try DXM. (robotripping) I noted that while my interaction with the physical world was hindered it made it much easier to connect things together within my brain. I prepared myself with a high plateau trip, binaural beats to help maintain focus. Even back then I thought that reality was a simulation and theorized that under the effects of a high-level trip and proper concentration I would be able to access areas of the simulation normally not accessible. I entered their computer system and accessed the security cameras. From what I saw we are in an interstellar space ship in pods laid out in hexagon/circle pattern with the heads near each other, tilted at around a 35-degree angle
>>
>>18996705
Because it has been spoken loud enough to be into the main code of the Simulation.
And we get divided because is the way to purge failures from the system
>>
>>18996721
That sounds like you have been in the developer's corridor
>>
>>18996721
I know I am not the anon you're speaking to, but those bodies with the heads toward one another, did you mean human bodies or humanoid? Did you see any alien species? If so, can you describe them?
>>
>>18994662
>Specifically Block Linear Self Dual Error Correcting Code
Can you give us any more details about what he found? Where did he find this code? Where in the equations of quantum mechanics? What else do those equations describe?
>>
>>18996723
They purge them with our help? Maybe. I love threads like these, and all of you are great. It makes this crap easier to live with.
>>
Does anyone remember those very loud sounds echoing through the air back around 2009 I think it was. It almost sounded like loud metal gears moving
>>
>>18996740
No, but I and many other residents of my city called the police to report as much just two years ago..wherever that was.
>>
>>18996726

Haven't heard of this before, tl;dr?

>>18996728

They looked Human to me. Everybody was inside the simulation while hibernating and the ship was running fully automated, it was traveling between solar systems. The one who looked like the commander had some patches of red on both sides of his arms
>>
>>18996740
The dispatcher sounded afraid to me. I just chalked it up to secret military stuff.
>>
>>18996740
I fucking remember this!
I'm from Majorca so I doubt you live near here.
>>
>>18996749
It's a reference to "Matrix Reloaded"
>>18996739
The question in that is... which are the failures and which aren't?
>>
>>18996756

Ah. The way I traveled through their computer system is more similar to when they jack their consciousness into the net in the book series "Post Human"
>>
>>18996756
Ya got me. In one reality for me many celebrities were dead, but now they're alive; however the total Pentagon dead negate any gain. Also, with the population being significantly lower on this Earth, I'm properly confused.
>>
>>18996752
I live in Missouri, US

I wonder if the sounds were linked to this somehow
>>
File: s1xntilgfdekfqzuyd0v.jpg (38KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
s1xntilgfdekfqzuyd0v.jpg
38KB, 970x546px
>2015
https://gizmodo.com/an-enormous-atmospheric-anomaly-has-been-spotted-on-ven-1791172483
>>
>>18996763
Do you remember the sounds two years ago as well or am I alone on that one?

I'm not recalling that from 2009, but I believe you guys.
>>
https://youtu.be/-1IIUcNI0cw
>>
>>18996768
I remember people talking about it a couple years ago and some news reports, but I didn't hear it myself
>>
>>18996759

Population fluctuations aren't an issue if it's a simulation. The majority of the population are probably just AI
>>
>>18996769
Jesus Christ. That first sound! I heard that here in Washington State two years ago. That is the sound that scared the dispatcher.
>>
>>18996768
Yeah me neither, I heard them only in 2009.
>>18996775
Wrong. Every "human" has an authentic counciousness.
>>
>>18996777

An AI can be conscious.
>>
>>18996769
That sound like from Inception when sounds were going on in the level above them
>>
>>18996778
Not in the level that we operate.
My dog is an AI, I'm not.
>>
>>18996773
In my city apparently we slammed the call centers. To me it sounded like it was coming from over the horizon. It was extremely weird sounding, just like that first thing (haven't watched the rest yet) and it rumbled the ground.
>>
>>18996769
Please let those not be the trumps.
>>
Those are scary sounds, people. Is it the universe itself cracking heaving?
>>
>>18996799
No, it was a bug in the system.
>>
>>18996803
Sure, but this one sounded like it had(has) multiple heads and a bad attitude.
>>
Side note
I'm not religious in any sense, but what if Trump/Pence are one of the seven Trumpets
>>
>>18996810
I could be wrong, but as a slightly religious guy, I reject that notion outright. It's neat, but nah is my gut impression.
>>
From the video's comments on youtube:

"God rearranging his godly home furniture" fucking-A made me laugh. I love people sometimes!
>>
>>18996807
I know, if I did hear it all from Spain it was a gigaloud crack.
Let's hope the hardware didn't have any malfunction since that event...
>>
From the comments: "Weird how it happens exactly 4 years later on the same month January 2012 and January 2016 I wonder if it will happen in 4 years in January 2020"

I've heard a rumor that everything will go back to normal in 2020. :|
>>
>>18996820
I can believe it was such a thing, but this is scary, man. If it's what you say, are they grinding it to find it or what?
>>
Well, night fellas. It's been fun, even if this stuff unnerving at times.
>>
Has it always been spelled "Adolf" Hitler?
>>
You guys need to seek therapy and leave the basement and no more computer. It's killing your brain cells!
>>
>>18996823
I hope so, we really don't want to see the Simulation unravel itself.
>>18996851
Go back to /b/
>>
>>18996851
says the therapist
>>
>>18996394
>...smoke a bowel...
Eew, why?
>>
Anyone lurking?

Does anyone remember if it always been spelled "Adolf" Hitler?
>>
File: 1492987410780.jpg (58KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
1492987410780.jpg
58KB, 600x818px
Its no coincidence that Berenstain people are finding each other. Almost like we are meant to know each other in the simulation. Whatever our objective or reason for being here is, we need to convene with each other more frequently.
>>
>>18996890
Depends of the country.
In mine it's spelled Adolph
>>
>>18996901
Where are you from?
>>
>>18996916
Spain.
>>
>>18996514
Only eternal bleeding is dangerous
>>
>>18996900
Very few... maybe one, will evolve. The other consciousness are signposts telling the evolving that something worth pursuing is happening.

I am probing the extent of the next dimension. I am not the only one. None of us are team players by nature. We are trying to beat each other to the IN like sperm.
>>
>>18996980
The Simulation wants us to solve it together anon, but yeah, we were made to be lone wolves.
>>
>>18996987
Those attempting to get IN are so damn smart that peers are almost non-existent. High intelligence is fundamentally isolating. There are not many capable of relating. I have found few, but they are all too locked into their own pursuits to hitch them to mine.

Doesn't really matter. Lesser minds can be effectively simulated if I need that sort of information.

It is a refining process... new talents develop and enrich old processes and theories... constant evolution. It is the right path.
>>
>>18996342
Wtf. I have been much more sensitive to light, also.
>>
>>18996998
You are correct, we Simulationists(I made-up the word) don't want to solve it together. It's sad but that's the way I suppose
>>
>>18997002

Do you still experience emotions that you do not will into being?
>>
>>18997008
I don't create a lot of things that I could do.
I don't feel as much as I felt before I believed in the Simulation.
I just know that there are feelings, dreams and facts that doesn't belong to me but they're mine apparently.
>>
>>18997032
It is overlay. When you inhabit the body of your doppelganger in a nearby reality and hang out there awhile, you get access to their differences. You also refine yourself and lose the occasional defect. Pay attention to your dental work.

The shift happens mostly during sleep and seems to be projecting from a more advanced doppelganger further away dimensionally speaking. I have shifted slightly while awake. I saw my color perception shift and stick that way for three days. I usually wake up to change.

Anyway... are you noting that each shift is progressively slightly better?
>>
>>18997040
Hmm... that could explain my suddenly good dental health...

Yeah, I've felt that positive shift as well, tf are the admins doing in the Upper levels? It looks like they have found the key to upgrade the Simulation and fix some glitches... which would be bad news for us because it would be harder to find the weakness in the Kernel.
>>
Get away from thinking in terms of matter.

Ignore matter and time. What is left and what can you do with it?

Have a good day.
>>
>>18997054
Without time or matter only energy exists.
There you have it.
The Simulation doesn't mean that there is actual matter or Time, that's just our perception.
>>
glitches happen because you make them happen. if the world is self sustainable then everyone is a part of it. one love. once people start thinking the same thing it all starts coming to life.
>>
File: nSkKimo.jpg (76KB, 821x960px) Image search: [Google]
nSkKimo.jpg
76KB, 821x960px
>>18997040
>are you noting that each shift is progressively slightly better
Not who you're replying to but I've noticed the exact opposite. Every shift makes my health, both physical and mental, worse.
>>
>>18994662
Sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep i feel as if im falling out of my body and suddenly wake up
>>
>>18997000
Same thing happened to me after i took 3gs of shrooms
>>
>>18996998
>I am probing the extent of the next dimension

What do you know so far?
>>
>>18997121
I'm not him but...
He knows a bit of the Upper level.
You really DON'T want to know about it unless you discover it by yourself.
>>
>>18997127
Naturally. I question everything anyways so its not like I would believe you but its still nice to get theories.
>>
>>18997139
I do question everything as well.
But everything points me to Reality=Simulation
Anyway if you want to know about the Simulation first of all you should understand post/transhumanism, then you can start looking for Glitches and maybe a Bug
>>
>>18996132
Wow, you're a faggot.
>>
>>18997147
What do posthumanism and transhumanism have to do with the simulation? Are you inplying that there are intelligent humans living in other forms besides the human form?
>>
>>18997147
It's not a simulation.

It's a collective hallucination.

That's what they mean when they say that "your mind creates your reality" but it's all of us together doing this somehow.
>>
File: 1469259783489.png (837KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1469259783489.png
837KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>18996323
That's weird that this correlates with the timeline-shift thread with the wizard-hat pepe poster.

I didn't even post in that thread but I guess enough people did that it brought me with too if you're all here in the same universe I am.

>>>18997096

Also I'm concerned about the CERN shit and how they're trying to destroy reality. Are they trying to crash the collective hallucnination/simulation?

What do we do?
>>
File: 1468339466695.png (375KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339466695.png
375KB, 1440x2560px
>>18997202
>>
you wonder of the nature of our "reality"?
find a scanner and talk to him.
>>
>>18997205
What colony and why are we in the simulation in the first place?
>>
I think my buddy and I witnessed a shift, or at least another timeline bumping into ours momentarily.
We were in the middle of the woods at like 2am, just fucking around where there's a creek. All of the sudden, we hear a very fuzzy and staticy radio transmission of a sports game from like the 60's, it sounded like baseball, right next to us in the middle of the woods. We both heard it, there was absolutely no one else out there, and we weren't near any homes. We could hear an announcer voice and the classic baseball organ music. It lasted about 7 seconds, and then faded into silence
>>
Are you sure it is your dog?
>>
>>18997162
Yes, we one of many Simulations, but all share the same Upper level. Also there are non-human Simulations, but none are like the shitty ayylmaos of this Similation.
>>18997196
Let me disagree on this, Hive-minds aren't viable enough in our Simulation to exist outside of the insectoid scale.
>>18997203
CERN works for the Upper level, they won't destroy the Simulation, maybe sometime if we do manage to fulfill the Task.
>>
>>18997292

What is the task?
>>
>>18997296
Another great question to which I don't have the answer, if we knew the Task this wouldn't have existed for so long.
>>
>>18994662
i've spent the night at CERN visiting a friend who had an internship. I did some exploring there and got into some tunnels. It's just a particle accelerator. you cern freaks are either larping or schizos.
>>
>>18997328
Or maybe you didn't reach the great Room 404?
>>
>drive toward a bridge, you can't really see the other side until you are on the bridge itself
>for some reason, the church is seen right in the fucking sky, popping out of the trees around the start of the bridge
>what the fuck
>as i make my way toward the church, everything is normal

I already read somewhere that you can see a reflection of something in the sky if there's too much smog, but that shit was weird
>>
>>18996121

>The star positions look "wrong" to an old-Earther or a person from SAE, which is the biggest proof yet.

Everyone who bothers watching the sky around me told me this, the sun itself isn't in the right position

why is that? did we somehow all froze for years and we never noticed it?
>>
>>18996296
not who you are replying to. I definitely remember the renovation thing. no one was fucking killed.
>>
>>18997127
I am him.

This guy and I use different language and are on different paths to the same destination. This is hard to discuss linearly. We never needed this sort of language before.

The dimension I am trying to understand exists inside and outside of us all it once. Time occurs all at once with no beginning, now or end, and matter is both dense and immense beyond measure, because this dimension contains all that could possible measure it. Inside and outside and all at once. It is sorta complex. I may have to abandon meat altogether.
>>
Alright folks, anyone else able to see some shit from the future?

Once in a while, I'm able to see some flash from the future. I saw the funeral of my grand-ma before she was even dead, spots i never went until i got there myself, and many other things i saw that happened.

The very first thing i remember is a image of my very own death, a slit wrist. Not too long after that image, i can remember some very early image of my childhood, but ultimately, i remember wandering around the neighborhood, spotting a young child and entering the body and assuming all of the thoughts it had, it's me now

I'm starting to have less and less flashes, they're becoming rare, but I'm starting to think I'm looping and looping on the same life since everyone else i know has some experiences with seeing the future

It's sounds fucked but it's all true, anyone else with similar experiences?
>>
>>18997374
I cannot see the future. What I experience is different. I can see the logic in the progression of events. Using logic and projection I can anticipate and shape the immediate future.

To the guy on a downward shift in realities... that scares the shit out of me because something else is steering so far. I strongly suspect it is a me from a higher understanding of all this. So far, he is a cool guy, but I want to steer for myself.
>>
>>18997372
That sounds like the Upper level alright. You did see it once don't you?
Meat doesn't mean anything in this, you may do as you want, unless it's human meat of course, then you could be risking a descent to a Lower level.
>>18997374
I remember 9 different deaths
>Suicide by police
>Car accident
>Dropped from a 9th floor.
>Brutally raped and a Colombian Tie.
>Death by Matter-Antimatter Annihilation process.
>Being in Ground Zero of a H-Bomb
>Kidnapped and used as a politic execution
>Killed by my country's Intelligence Agency because "I knew too much"
>Death by domestic accident with a axe.

None of them have happened in this Simulation as far as I know but if you got into the Simulation in a reverse path... I feel sorry for you, hope you arrive to the Source before you go nuts.
>>
>>18997382

but anon, that's just common sense

when you see places you've never been to, and you see 100% exactly what you saw in the sight, that shit always pisses me off

I try to do things differently, but sometime i feel like a need to do things in a certain way, like something shitty will happen if i don't do that.

Honestly, i never really deal with the whole /x/ things around me, i tend to just go on with my life and get the most fun of it. A buddy was able to use telepathy to send me a message once when he felt like super shit, but we never to develop on that because we never really gave much of a shit

I think there's something i must do later, but right now it's not my time at all, I'm just living like a total normie for now
>>
itt: autism
>>
>>18996296
I am from near you guy, but I am not your brother. All of these realities are so similar, you really think many of us that slip through them come from anywhere near the same start? I do not think so.

Think of trees.

You mistake your origin as the trunk and other realities as branches from that trunk.

You forget to look down. Yeah... the roots. Your origin is not there either, but maybe you have some idea of what I am on about now.

That's not even the fucking start.

Anyone else notice changes in time and gravity?
>>
>>18997405
I get you.

Are you aware of the differences you acquire when you inhabit the you of a new reality?
>>
>>18997402
I mean human meat and I am aware of the risk. I am considering technological alternatives, but may be a waste of time.
>>
>>18997040
>>18997052
>>18997058

I've been experimenting the past couple years with great success and a couple of you may be able to replicate it to see if it has any merit. After my foray into the upper level, I was convinced that there are in fact many simulations, not just one. I theorized that since I was able to actually leave this simulation temporarily it would potentially be possible to skip around into more favorable simulations during something akin to maintenance periods/resets/transfers/something of that sort. I think we have the ability to slide into simulations we would find more preferable if you know what you're doing. Since it's hard to explain those who are already probing the upper levels may have luck in attempting to replicate it. After the shifts happen people usually start talking about a new mandella effect a few days later.
>>
This kinda makes sense. There have been time in my life when I know I should have died, but I felt tingles all over my body like I was just teleported into a new body yet everything was the same.
>>
Like I said, so far I am on an ascent through better mes, and I am not steering. I think it may be the omniverse parts of me becoming one. I am improving in every way excluding my connection to any given 3d reality. I am shifting into nonlinear thought like easing into a cold pool.
>>
File: tmwmy.jpg (17KB, 358x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmwmy.jpg
17KB, 358x300px
>>18997432
Well... if you want to risk it it's your choice, anyway I've heard of people who managed to upgrade themselves by eating human meat and organs.
>>18997433
Correct, we are one of many Simulations, but anon why did you say that!? Now the admins will take that bit of code away... unless that's the plan.
P.S: Your pic is top kek.
>>18997411
>>18997446
>Pic related to this.
>>
>>18997455

I think the Admins are fine with a couple of us doing it. Most people wouldn't be able to even if we told them how.
>>
>>18997455
I do not kill. If I want someones insight, I study them briefly and then simulate their mind with mine. It is accurate enough to predict and shape the reactions of everyone I know.

I mean I might be able to take my body into this new understanding. It has requirements and limits that are no longer relevant.
>>
I used to watch alot of cartoon comedy shows, and I swear to god certain lines in some episodes of South Park and Simpsons got changed.
>>
>>18997470
think of it more like there are a whole lot of almost exactly like you you-s on a whole lot of almost exactly alike universes... sometimes you wake up in the wrong you.

Some of yous are very far away and way different. It is still you, but knows other things and has other skills adapted to their reality.

Gotta collect em all to ascend.

Welcome to the new human race. I am very far ahead, and I mean you harm.
>>
>>18997466
I didn't say anything about kill.
Do you know the Vulture? That animal is a key piece in the nature Simulation and it never kills what it eats.
>>
>>18994662
One time I was smoking weed with my brother, and we misplaced .6 of a gram in my room. We cleaned the entire fucking room, lifted the bed, checked in vents, cracks, fucking everywhere. And we still never found the bud. It's been fucking months
>>
>>18997480
Vulture does not kill. Feeds on the dead. I understand what you are getting at.

I do not have to eat anymore. I only do so for pleasure and to note change. I can expand my understanding with my current faculties. I do not need to eat hearts, you fucking weirdo. I know I can. It does not make me hot.
>>
>>18997484
Weed it's one of the few substances with properties to transfer between Simulations, sadly there isn't a way to properly refine it to use the whole package.
>>18997485
Hey, I do not walk that path either, but everyone has freedom to do as they wish, the Code has that liberty written into it.
I do not eat physical food anymore as well, only knowledge.
>>
>>18997477
>and I mean you harm.
That seems like it wouldn't be in your best interests. What comes around goes around. You wanna get harmed?
>>
>>18997493
I mean it more like... be careful with this guys. Some are further along. I fully intend to make use of any exploitable part of this now that I know what it is.

I am somewhat willing to share. Like I said, I can't steer it. I can manipulate within a new reality, and I understand what is happening more than you might.
>>
>>18997484
no bullshit, I was in a reality about two months ago with way better weed than I have ever experienced with overall different effects, but at my normal price! I even posted about at the time here.
>>
>>18996632
It is not a light. It is a textured density devoid of light that somehow produces white light.

And it is your voice, but not... correct?
>>
>>18997545
Hm... a density with texture you say? It makes sense, anyway I know I couldn't look at it.
Idk what was that, as I've said it was a voiceless voice(yeah, it's a contradiction)
>>
>>18997553
did you take it as if the instructions came from yourself?
>>
>>18997419

From what i remember, it's clicked the second i got inside the body, i spread my arms, smelled the air, went inside the home, greeted my parents and they gave me a weird look, and then they greet me back. Because you enter a physical body, i guess you already have all the memories of the person ready for you, despite all of them being unconscious.

For mandela effects, I'm not even sure. I do recall different shit like pikachu's black tip and playing a curious george game where he used his tail and other stupid shit, but i never paid that much attention to those. Whatever happens between the time shifts, or when i have flashes and when it's actually happens, i don't know what the hell is going on apart from what i see, and i have to work with what i have to conclude that I'm just living on some sort of loop universe
>>
>>18996780
How do i know if I'm AI?
>>
You are describing pre-consciousness.

I have never had to do this so far... I do not see any point in being gentile. You are not real. You are a placeholder.

Are you aware of others like you?
>>
>>18997575
I don't feel like the voice came from me.
>>18997575
If you ask yourself that then you aren't. AI systems don't control humans, we are a self-sufficient program that has another Task.
>>18997601
What happened to your Code to lose your gentleness? No one wants to Ascend like you, fascinating.
>>
>>18997601

I am 100% sure i am god, but i can only use the consciousness of my body

I see through my eyes each days as if i am the one and only one, but i know the rest can either be true or a very good simulation
>>
>>18997609
It is unnecessary in this circumstance. Do you lack moral flexibility dictated by logic and directed by will?
>>
>>18997675
Will is absolute in giving me the logic to have a moral flexibility good enough to try to understand every point of view to see the Upper level(at least for a while) at the end.
>>
yes or no Pinocchio?
>>
>>18997706
OK, whose will is? what gives you that?
>>
>>18997716
I... I don't know.
And you? Do you know who gives us Will?
>>
We are not tasked with understanding. The task is to be worthy of dimensional transcendence. That is the purpose of evolution. When you step up, everything is changed, even evolution. It is not added depth and states of matter or new colors... time is not a line you travel there. It is an egg, and has hatched, lived and died, and is an egg. All at once, and you can hold it and it is inside of you.
>>
>>18997443
Do you remember the pass out game? I tried that a long ass time ago and fell back onto my bed. I saw bright white and heard ambulance sirens, then I came back to on my bed next to her, saying that I was completely out and unresponsive
>>
File: 20170511_130405-1.jpg (189KB, 900x918px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_130405-1.jpg
189KB, 900x918px
I was the one asking earlier if Adolf Hitler was always spelled that way, because I have this little artifact I came into possession of
>>
No, and I know what you are getting at. I have been to the 2T Adolph Hitler universe too. The chicks are sluts there.
>>
>>18997791
I'm who told you that his name was written like that, sadly I've only been in Simulation Z-3202 apart of this one.
Weird shit happens in Z-3202, admins left that one isolated and without any Code native to that Simulation...
>>
>>18996024
I remember this I would always say Chic like Sheek because it was the correct pronounciation for the spelling for shits and giggles.
>>
>>18997883
I am not on a hacker, matrix thing... I am on a personal evolution, doppelganger dimension hopping thing. I do not care about the matter of it all.
>>
>>18996231
wait wait hold the fucking phone!! the fuck?? people died in the pentagon attack?? I thought it was "luckily" being renovated and no one got hurt. I really feel like I'm losing my fucking mind.
>>
>>18996356
for me it's the kidneys that have changed place used to be at the base of the back. now their underneath the shoulder blades wtf? and jfk was only 4 people seated and 4 seat car where the fuck did 6 come from. Also Berenstein
>>
>>18998150
What you actually do is changing to another simulation.
>>18998171
Also you are retarded.
>>
>>18998246
how do I willfully change simulations rather than free ascend?
>>
>>18998254
I didn't change on porpouse, actually my memory says it was a dream but I still don't remember going to sleep
>>
>>18998284
I already know we mostly transition in our sleep. I suppose directing it starts there, not walking around covered in meat talking to idiots.
>>
>>18996323
OP here, noticed that things seem more colourful here but i assumed that was bc its spring
>>
>>18996323
What the fuck I just noticed that the other day
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.