[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ocean theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hi /x/. I think about the ocean a lot. Its insane that we´ve only explored around 5% of it. Ive heard so many interesting theories ranging from an alien race living at the bottom, causing the intense pressure to keep us away, to sea monsters and ancient prehistoric creatures still surviving there.

What are your theories? What is the basis of your belief in said theory?
>>
>>18994549
>What are your theories?
alien race living at the bottom, causing the intense pressure to keep us away
>What is the basis of your belief in said theory?
Flat Earth theory, because otherwise I'd have to accept bogus normie gravity theories to explain the pressure.
>>
Hello
>>
its always been odd to me that we can send machines into the far reaches of space, but cant figure out a way to build machines that could withstand the pressure of ocean depths
>>
File: 1431624358229.jpg (501KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1431624358229.jpg
501KB, 2500x2500px
>>18994652
>>
>an alien race living at the bottom, causing the intense pressure to keep us away

Holy shit people actually believe this?
>>
>>18994759
yes
>>
>>18994652
Oh boy, another flat earth faggot, here's your (you)
>>
File: ocean75.jpg (12KB, 499x304px) Image search: [Google]
ocean75.jpg
12KB, 499x304px
>>18994549
>>
all the cool stuff on the ocean floor is from the civilizations of Noah's time before the flood, then the flood came and wiped it out
>>
im a submariner and i've heard and seen weird shit but never anything that would make me think aliens are down there. and if they are, they're not pressuring us to stay away
>>
>>18994675
Generating and containing the pressure of earth at sea level is easier than withstanding thousands of pounds of pressure bearing down on you.
Just think, every drop of water above you has weight, lower you go, more water, more weight. It's a lot of water.
>>
>>18995128

If that's the case then you're saying we only had 10% of the oceans back then as we do now? That seems sort of like something that would have been mentioned.
>>
>>18995231
I'll bite, go on
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.