[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The interview with a real ayy lmao authentic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: alien-interview.jpg (12KB, 245x192px) Image search: [Google]
alien-interview.jpg
12KB, 245x192px
Was this video ever debunked? And please no roleplaying in This thread with all respect!
https://youtu.be/0t6ypTrzEMQ
>>
>>18994402
it's real
I was there
>>
>>18994412
Anon...
>>
>>18994428
You're on /x/ and you dont know about this? Fuck off
>>
>>18994428
It's a purported alien interview.

The link is in the OP.
>>
>>18994428
A supposed leaked interview with an alien inside area 51/area S4, the link is on OPs post
>>
>>18994402
It's been debunked many times over. Victor was revealed to be some conspiracy crackpot named Robert Dean.

Also, the alien creature is very clearly some sort of cheap puppet. There is a reason you only see its body up to the upper chest, even with a light shining on it, and its primary means of 'movement' are its head bobbing and mouth hanging open.
>>
>>18994454
I'm a newfag please be patient with me.
>>
>>18994644
Disinfo
>>
>>18994644
>This Happens Victor And you know it.........
>>
>>18994644

When did this happen? I'm calling bullshit on this. Whether it's a hoax or real, the only "evidence" anyone has is speculation. Personally, I think it looks pretty realistic.
>>
File: 1997.jpg (65KB, 944x700px) Image search: [Google]
1997.jpg
65KB, 944x700px
>>
File: Pinochet alien handshake.jpg (86KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
Pinochet alien handshake.jpg
86KB, 600x510px
>>
>>18994428
>a link to the video
It's right there you fucking mong
>>
This video strikes me as legit. If they were going to hoax it, the lighting would be better and the camera would be moving closer. His movements look strange but he's from another planet so..
>>
>dark so the alien will like it
>shine lights in his eyes

It's a good attempt though.
>>
It looks fucking stupid, lol. Ofcourse its not real.
>>
>>18994644

Cia poster fk off
>>
>>18996967
>If they were going to hoax it, the lighting would be better and the camera would be moving closer
That's a stupid argument. If it was real they wouldn't need to hide it with bad lighting and filming from a distance.
>>
this is fake as fuck.
>>
Honest questions, are autists pretending to, or are actual goverment agents shilling on this board?
>>
>>18994644
The body is reflecting the light from the flashlight the medical has , not even the down part of the meds bodys are seen
>>
>>18996720
that belly tho
>>
>>18997214
Gov trying to make some damage control after the video
>>
>>18997214
>>18997241
its just a bunch of autists
>>
>>18997045
kek, this
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (19KB, 472x358px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
19KB, 472x358px
>>
>>18996720
>>19000125
Why are aliens always naked?

>>18997045
To be fair, it sounds like something humanity would do. We are assholes.
>>
>>19000206
A better question is why are humans always clothed? Universal nudity when?
>>
it's never been truly debunked but it looks and moves like a puppet, the arms never move and the whole body seems rather rigged along with the face which has no articulation at all (although I'm sure that could be explained away as the being having a different physiology to humans). If you've ever seen a movie with a larger henson muppet moving around you'll see what I mean.
The room being lit so poorly obscures any sort of wires or puppeteers that may be near the alien. All of this makes me think whoever made the film has a lot of film making knowledge along with puppeteering skills.
I do find it strange that no one involved in the production of this film has come forward to prove with evidence it was all a hoax.
Furthermore there's nothing about it that strikes me as a living being however I can't be 100% certain this is inauthentic.
>>
>>19001957
What about the eyes, they react to light? And what is the reason to fake this, is it another psy op shit again?
>>
>>18996665
You're a fucking idiot if you think that looks convincing.
>>
>>18994402
>please no roleplaying

think about this op, look around x and think.
>>
>>19002385
Let's just say that i want to belive..
>>
>>18994402
>the room is dark for the comfort of the alien

Yeah I'm sure that's why
>>
>>19001076
I can think of a few reasons. The original need for clothing comes from the Humans' need to adapt to different climates.

Possibility #1: Alien planets might not have an axial tilts like Earth does (Or they're advanced enough to somehow correct the tilt), so if alien planets don't have seasons, clothing might not be as much of a necessity.

Possibility #2: If aliens are advanced enough to visit Earth, they probably are advanced enough to geo-engineer the climate on their homeworld to be more stable than the one on Earth.

Possibility #3: Humans are weaker organisms and are effected by extreme temperatures more easily than other organisms might. (Think, tardigrade levels of resistance to heat and cold)
>>
File: ayy_lmao.png (37KB, 136x104px) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.png
37KB, 136x104px
>>18994412
h0ly FuCk caN yOu d0 An AMA ?
>>
>>19002512
Possibilities #1 and #2 sound like more of a reason to not be naked.
>>
>>18994644
This is most def the truth though guys
>>
>>18996720
Pinocho ql
>>
>>18994402
Yet more proof that a species from another planet will most definitely be a humanoid with a funny head
>>
>>18994402
If that thing is supposed to be an advance life form it sure looks stupid.

The thing about humans is that they cling to the idea that aliens are scary so they depict them scary in all media.

Is there are aliens sure they look easy better than us hairless apes.
>>
Many people who have reported contact with them through abductions and such say they remind them of robots because of the way they move and act. Also because they show no emotion whatsoever.
>>
>>18996720
Represent
>>
>>18994402
It's a puppet, the eyes and mouth aren't even articulated.
>>
>>18994644
>robert dean
I haven't heard this part of it. I always assumed it was Whitley Strieber, Victor sounds almost exactly like him in terms of speech pattern, especially when he was on c2c.

additionally sean david morton was involved with this whole thing i believe, and he's a proven criminal/fraud/huckster, so as much as i want it to be true this is in all likelihood completely fabricated.
>>
>>19002187
>And what's the reason for faking...

The satisfaction that 20yrs later people are talking about it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.