[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best theories you've ever heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494447845261.png (135KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1494447845261.png
135KB, 500x619px
Best theories you've ever heard
>>
>>18994313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPWvg9dxD4

Things exist and don't. We are in the Middle of Nothingness and Infinity. The Bhudda and Jesus tell you how to reach out to infinity. It's very hard because of how underdeveloped we are. But "salvation" is coming.
>>
>>18994313
LMAO that's retarded. Everyone knows that white people are the descendants of the Nephilim.
>>
>>18994407
I thought it was the Nords though.
Nephilim are literally just the offspring of demons and slutty women.
>>
There is a group of a few thousand people who control everything and whose names we don't know. They have access to a lot of groundbreaking technologies and know the truth about a lot of things that we don't even know they exist. This group came into existence when an outsider helped humanity reach industrialization. They get to learn about new technologies before we do and have help from outsider entities

All these super rich people we talk about (Rothchilds, Soros, Illuminati) are either fake or mere managers of the lower 99%.
>>
>>18994414
who do you think the demons were?
>>
>>18994784
The Jews.
>>
>>18994797
Top kek, you made my day.
>>
>WE WAZ KANGZ theory

I still don't understand why /pol/ hasn't taken advantage of that retarded theory that so many black Americans believe in. You could rustle some serious jimmies with subtle
>>
>>18994313
WE
>>
>>18995137
WUZ
>>
>>18994407
Nah the Nordics selectively bred existing humans into superhumans AKA white people.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494418464274.jpg (41KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494418464274.jpg
41KB, 720x708px
>>18994321
Fuck that.Only Australia doesn't exist!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.