[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Memories You Can't Explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 44

Do any of you have terrifying or just weird memories that they have no explanation for?

Really vivid ones that you can remember crystal clear, but obviously couldn't have happened?
>>
>>18994293
I have some.

I wasn't even that young when I saw warlock command some birds, it was amazing but I also can't remember it as a normal memory, it was blurry and surreal even when it was happening.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (3KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
3KB, 247x204px
>was 10
>was in a mall
>the lights went out
>All the people disappear
>have a feeling something bad happens
>feel very bad
>go to the bathroom
>see shadows and I hear strange sounds
> heard a knock on the door
>The light returns
>The door opens and everything becomes bad again
> the lights get off and i see how someone is running towards me

That memory finish..
>>
>>18994293

Yep. I woke up one time in the middle of my parents' bed (sometimes I would crawl into it during the day to sleep) and there was an old lady sleeping on either side of me, fast asleep. I thought maybe old family I had never met came to visit our house and they came in to take a nap. I laid there for a long time, afraid to move because I would wake them up, but I was very uncomfortable being in bed with two strangers. I finally slowly inched my way down the middle of the bed to get out, to not disturb them. I reached the door and turned to check if they had woken up. They were still asleep. I walked down the hall and into the living room and asked my mom who those two old women were in bed with me. She had no idea what I was talking about. We both walked back into their bedroom and the old women were gone.
>>
>i was around 6
>was in my room
>heard some noise
>2 midget humanoids walks in my room
i dont know what happened next but i feld like i experienced it in real life
>>
File: weirdo .png (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
weirdo .png
65KB, 500x500px
I have a small series of memories all involving the same "thing". I called him Weirdo, dumb name I know but I named him when I was a little kid.
>Pic related, a shitty quick drawing of him, I can draw a better one if anybody wants me to

>11 year old me
>Goes to one of those Believe It Or Not museums
>With tour group
>We go to this one display of a hologram of a little elf talking nonsense, sitting on top of a boot
>It's kinda cute
>Hears a woman (possibly tour guide) say "Ha ha, okay, now keep watching!"
>Little elf is up on a boot of some shit
>Since I'm a 11 year old I gotta do exactly NOT what I'm told
>Decide to look away
>Everything freezes as if time stopped
>Little elf hologram isn't moving
>Everybody is frozen in place
>I can't move my feet off the ground
>Turn over and see down the hallway
>There is a giant fucking thing floating towards us
>Just a big ball with one eye and a huge smile
>Very slowly moving towards us like a bad Sony Vegas effect
>Don't scream when scared, just stay super quiet
>It gets closer and closer, everything else frozen in time
>I finally look back to the elf
>He falls into the boot, time starts moving again and everyone around me laughs at the cute little scene
>I look around and that thing is gone
>>
>be me
>7
>loved hanging with friends who were also neighbors
>at their house playing with my chicken(its a long story, dont ask)
>sitting at their doorsteps
>get a bad feeling
>look up to see this black, red and blue creature
>this spooked me and i moved out the light
>stepped in chicken shit

Will never forget that day, I asked and people say some kids can see ghosts.
>>
>was around 11
>checking out new house
>cousin comes with and we decide to play hide and seek
>grandma downstairs with realtor
>nobody upstairs except cousin and i
>my turn to seek
>see a foot go past a corner into a room
>gotcha.jpg
>mfw nobody in room
>>
>>18994293
There was this one time when i was 10 i wouldn´t say it´s terrifying but i still thinks it´s weird.I remember that i wanted to go downstair so I went out of my room and past the "working room" of my father where he sat at his computer like usally every evening playing something. I went down the stairs and there he was again entering the living room i was puzzeled and asked "papa ?" he looked at me with a strange expression and closed the door .Now totally puzzled i went upstairs again to check his room where i saw him before and there he was and knew nothing he said he was there the whole time. the living room was also empty my mother was in the kitchen and haven´t seen anything. to clarify this: it´s impossible that he got passed me we just have one stair in the house still don´t know maybe just imagination or any e/x/planations ?
>>
>>18994293

Just remembered another weird thing.

When I was a kid, my mom placed a bowl of beefaroni in front of me. The bowl rolled off the table, onto the floor, not breaking, but spreading beefaroni all over the place. I was horrified and turned to look at my mom... who placed a bowl of beefaroni in front of me. It was like I had slipped into an alternate reality, or something.
>>
>>18994406
kek you got visited by mike wazowski
>>
>>18994443
freaky
>>
Long time ago I must have been 4 or 5. My mom still went to a mormon church in town. I don't remember much about the place but I do have a memory of a Halloween party and a hallway in the church that was not there on any other day. I remember going down the hall and in one of the rooms I walked past there was some body cutting off a woman s leg with a hack saw. Blood spraying everywhere.
I would just chalk this up to little kid bad memory. But the more I think about it I can't really see any of that happening at a mormon church. Halloween stuff that is.. people being chopped up on the other hand.. idk
>>
>>18994293
I actually have a few memories from when I was very young (between 5-10 years old.)
Some of the people don't recall them, or have told me it might have been a dream, but how they feel to me says different.

I remember laying down in my mom's bed while she was out, and right beside is a window.
Now laying with your head at the top of the bed, you could see out the window from the side. I remember VIVIDLY seeing a ghoulish terrifying face just staring from the outside. Fucking screamed and other family came running in. That fucked me up for a few years and I wouldn't sleep/set foot in her room or outside unless someone was there.

2. I don't know what the fuck this was, honestly to this day I cannot explain why I remember this.
I was walking into the very back of my house, into my cousins room.
I swing her door open to find this large, cartoon face mustached man, sort of like pic related but a bigger head (like a mascot head) and piercing eyes. I don't remember anything after but fuck did that scare me.

3. This one's a legit experience, probably not as scary though. Our power had went out, and my family and I gathered in the back (the largest room), we had a few candles lit.
The flame on the biggest candle kept fluctuating, rising and lowering, but at a very contrasting rate. My aunt started just asking questions, initially I believe just fucking around but as more in depth questions were asked the flame responded accordingly.
For "yes" the flame would rise, and for "no" it would lower.
Sounds hard to believe, but it seriously did not move until a question was asked.
Family remembers this clearly, as do I.
>>
>>18994312
bruh I need more on this, my fat ass friend used to be able to do this, he made one follow me once, and could make them disappear in the sky. he was a stupid fatass though
>>
>>18994413
did an adult ever touch your chicken without consent
>>
Twice I dreamed about going to my grandmothers house, and the car that I was in could fold the seats in the back. It was late at night and I imagine us driving near a bridge and being picked up into the sky and being put on the opposite side of the bridge.

This memory still confuses me to this day and I'm not even sure if it really happened or not, ignoring the unrealistic aspect of it.
>>
File: 455416-halo-edit.png.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
455416-halo-edit.png.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>be no more then 8 years old
>summer vacation with grandma
>climbing on monkey bars
>fall down
>float on my back for what felt like 6 seconds
>all i see is pic related
>feel my hands griping the bars again
>blink
>still hanging on monkey bars
>kinda confused but im a lil kid
>look at grandma
>she looks terrified
>her boyfriend is clapping at me

im not even sure if the whole thing even ever happened since the monkey bars had a really unusual/illogical design but it was definitely not a dream
>>
My past life. But I know it was real. I remember it all. I remember being a goddess and meeting someone who saved me, and promising this person that we would meet in this life.
>>
Strange series of familiar places randomly go by in memories, a giant white room, almost like an unfinished basement with big white bricks as the wall material, sometimes they have what seems to be washing machines, like a big laundromat. When I'm there I feel as if I'm somewhere very familiar but I don't feel entirely safe. There's more places I see but I can't recall them right now, but that one is the most vivid.
>>
>>18995222
I recently had a series of visions involving talking to a goddess but not since have I made contact, when did you have the dream
>>
>>18995248

It wasn't a dream though. It was a vision. I was wide awake when I had it. It happened 6 years ago when I was 26.
>>
>>18995257
I also remember meeting with God, telling him that this person who saved me was my soulmate. God agreed and told me we would meet in our next life. In our next life, the same God brought us together when I was little.
>>
>>18994443
Wow
>>
Not mine but my mother's, so excuse lack of detail

My mom told us a few times about a dream she had. In her grandmother's house, she remembers it was painfully empty but vividly clear.
Said she was walking around the apartment for a while just looking at everything when she eventually found an ashtray with a smoking cigarette with PM on the filter

She later asked her mother what ciagrettes her grandmother had smoked and she told her she smoked Pall Malls
>>
>>18995062
Very weird.. I remember having a very similar dream where my brother was driving me to a bridge and then I started to ascend into the night sky 0.0
>>
When I was about 6-7 years old, I lived in a house in a suburban that had a huge back yard. In the back corner, by the fence, there was a couple of trees and poison ivy, so I never went back there. One day , before going out, I looked out and saw some large , orange thing in that corner. All I remember is feeling the urge to stay inside, but I don't remember anything else. I can only describe it as a Giraffe
>>
I lived in Germany when I was younger and there was settlement or something of futuristic houses built into the hills that looked like modern hobbit holes/teletubbies house that always weirded me out. I haven't looked into it too much and I think they're some avant garde architecture project, but I used to think they werew used by aliens or a doomsday cult
>>
I was about five years old and asleep in my old bedroom, when I wake up and hear movement next to my bed.
There's this large disembodied floating fucking equine head next to my bed, and it says something that makes a bunch of the inanimate objects in my room come to life and start jabbering.
Head then starts talking to me directly, but I can't remember what it says because I just book it the fuck out and outright refuse to sleep in there for like two weeks.

Never happened again, or at least I don't remember it happening again. I would chalk it up to being a nightmare, but I'm pretty sure I was awake when it actually happened.
>>
File: 12-06-2010211458.jpg (99KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
12-06-2010211458.jpg
99KB, 1024x696px
I have very distinct memories of visiting the warehouse of a now-defunct logistics company with my parents when I was around six.

My mum claims to have zero knowledge about it, but it feels weirdly important that I remember it.

Pic related.
>>
Have the most vivid memory when I was a kid of spending 12hrs locked in my bathroom absolutely terrified. I remember waking up in the middle of the night scared to death an aligator or croc was going to get me again. I turned on all the lights and locked myself in the bathroom, just staring at the door waiting for something to crawl under. Next thing I remember I am hugging the toilet and being hand fed ice by my mom. Then I woke up in a hospital bed and found out I was in a coma for 2 weeks. Apparently Im allergic to sulfur and I ingested it at some point between gator nightmare and sitting on top the toilet in a locked bathroom...
>>
File: Chiloewoodchurch.jpg (104KB, 673x673px) Image search: [Google]
Chiloewoodchurch.jpg
104KB, 673x673px
>>18994723
I was traveling in the Chiloe island back when I was still in school, back then I was a hardcore fedora and believed in nothing.

Then at some point I decided to walk around the forests near the town I was visiting, there I got to an open field, at first I got a weird feeling like entering a place inside a dream, in the middle of the field was a single man with black clothes, then he made a subtle move and dozens of birds seemed to follow the direction his hand was pointing, he felt a cold feeling and I just got the hell out before he got mad at me, for some reason I was scared of him.

Later a friend from the island explained to me that they can make a black bird follow you around and find out were you live, I'm least sceptic since then.
>>
File: TimeHolderCard.png (108KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
TimeHolderCard.png
108KB, 300x400px
>>18994406
Reminds me of the timeholder of Ragnarok Online
>>
>7
>Staying at my friends house for the first and only time
>He wasn't usually allowed friends over, but it was his birthday.
>Very rich single mother, I think she was a psychologist/psychiatrist.
>Most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, very tall Indian woman with big beautiful eyes and incredibly long hair.
>Get the feeling he barely sees his mum. Maid pretty much does the mum stuff for him.
>Sleep in the living room with his console and everything. Large square room with a second floor landing looking down all around above.
>Wake up in the middle of the night. Dark, silent.
>His mother is standing on the landing, looking down at me.
>She's completely naked, not a stitch. Standing bolt upright, no expression.
>Very slowly. She turns and walks around the outside of the room. One step at a time, very mechanical.
>Walks above us and out of sight.
>Totally creeped out, never see her go back into her room.
>Next morning we see her very briefly, dressed up in a suit, she greets my friend before leaving.
>Never mention it to my friend.
>>
I actually have quite a few paranormal stories but my favorite is this:
>Be 15
>Walk with my friend through our small town
>Go up the hill near the local elementary school
>See a UFO in the sky
The UFO was so classic. Basic aluminum color flying over 1000 feet in the air. We assessed a few things to determine it wasn't remote control; at that height crosswinds would knock it down, it would be larger than a bus, it had the ability to sit still in the air.
>Watch it fly into the air until it disappears.
>Shrug.
Five years later.
>At a fancy party with my dad's millionaire friends
>"Son, listen to this guy, he says he saw aliens by the elementary school! Haha!"
>"Wow, I did too!"
>"Don't mess with him, son"
So I heard the man's story
>Exact place where I was, he saw the same thing
>Ten years before I did
>UFO lands in front of him
>Purple light shines from the opening in the door
>Door closes and it flies away
>He thought he had left home for ten minutes, but was gone for three hours

Spoopy spoopy
>>
>>18996095
She wanted the D
>>
>>18996161
If I had been like 6 years older, would've TOTALLY gone for it. Chick was stunning.
>>
>>18994392
Was it during christmas????
>>
>>18994293

reading steiner
>>
>in elementary school
>end of day
>didn't want to go to after school babysitting class
>cool buddy of mine had brilliant idea to go adventuring to 'the swamp'
>school surrounded by deep forest
>swamp not far, half mile deep into the forest
>other buddy warned us about stranger danger
>what a pussy
>cool buddy really wanted to go
>decide to go just the two of us
>scary at first
>forget about it once we start goofing around
>make our way to this clearing
>big tree
>a wrangled old rope catches my eye
>its a noose
>WTF
>buddy also spooked
>"maybe we should start heading back"
>agree
>to my right was a large tall bed of grass
>see a man in a spiderman outfit running across full speed
>he isn't facing us
>i watch him disappear behind some bushes
>nope
>grab my friend and get the hell out of there
>went back to the school
>its been a few hours
>police were called asking where we were
>suspended
>later asked my friend if she saw spiderman too
>she didn't
>>
File: candle.jpg (20KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
20KB, 600x414px
I was on my bed reading a book about a killer named Candlejack. His stories still hau
>>
>>18994443
Thats bizarre. An alternate reality where there's some sick food called "Befferoni"
>>
>>18994293
I'm not sure if you refer to but here we go, not in the mood for green text sorry:

- Full moon, me and a friend walking around 9 pm near the abandoned local slaughterhouse. Weird, no wind. I started watching moon in one of the windows, loud sound coming from inside, like a large iron door geting closed. Me: "Dave, am I crazy or just..." Dave: "Fuck! Run! look at that!" That hooded thing floatin right near one of the slaughterhouse basement window
>>
>>18994293
>be like 7 years old
>at my grandmother's hand-build wooden house in the woods with my cousins
>we're sitting on a bed playing Yoshi's island for super nintendo
>my grandmother calls us for lunch, says she has peanut butter and jellys
>my cousins jump off the bed and run out of the room to go get food
>I pause the game and get off the bed, head for the door
>I blink as I'm walking to the door
>my eyes stay shut
>I have an extreme hallucination where a witch is stirring a pot in a foggy room with a sinister smile on her face looking at me
>I shake my head and force my eyes back open
>everything back to normal

Was weird as fuck. Never did figure out wtf that was.
>>
>>18994293
Be me with Dylan and 2 hot girls, around 13 years old we all. "Hey gusy we can kiss and even more if we go to hidden place". Fucking go. Old factory in town, in which there were dark rooms. Heavy iron doors, Dave scared, girls too. I entered one, start feeling dizzy, great hole in middle of room which I can see even in darkness. Shit I cant stop looking the hole, cant move either. Saying "sorry we leaving". Leaving room and friends laughed at. Fuck it, my girl was hot
>>
>>18994293
I remember a docter forcing a crab or lobster to claw my wrist. i have a red mark there, but my dad says it was because i would always bite my wrist as a baby.
>>
>>18994466
this. he was clearly trying to harvest anon's screams but since anon didnt scream mike just left
>>
>older bro and I are playing with a hackysack in a room
>he takes my glasses as a prank and throws the ball up in the air as he runs out the door
>i begin to chase him but before I get through the door I get hit in the back of my head with the hackysack. Force of it felt like it was thrown from behind me
>look around for a moment then get so spooked that I try running away and falling on my face

still spooked about it to this day
>>
>be me
>probably 11
>my bed has a gap between itself and the wall
>sleeping, or so I thought
>room is dark, looking out of covers
>see a black figure standing by my prayer corner
>freak out and cover ny eyes with blanket for protection
>look out again
>its now right in front of me
>no features just a blurry head
>roll off bed into gap to escape
>frantically doing sign of the cross because its supposed to keep demons away
>lay for awhile
>eventually fall asleep
>nothing else abnormal that night
>>
One that comes to mind.

>I was like 4 years old or so
>dreaming about something, don't remember but I feel like it may have been a falling dream
>wake up very suddenly
>feel myself hit the bed like I had been floating two feet in the air
>nobody was around to have dropped me onto the bed and there was no other way to really explain it
>even heard the bed shake upon the impact

The only other weird memory I have is where I can't tell if it's a dream or a real memory, but according to evidence from my mother it seems to have been both.

I also have a few memories that seem to not be real/were only a dream/merged with a dream but were real memories. Both were related to car rides.
>>
Not larping
>Be 5
>Very strict parents never watch anything R rated or anything too spoopy
For some reason i was convinced that everything around me was an illusion and that i was being observed by what can only be described as extra terrestrials. Never watched X files so had no idea what an alien was hadn't even heard the term. Have dreams some nights speaking to what would look like your typical 'grey' it tells me i was put on this world for a reason and to not forget my purpose. Dreams stop around 7. Find out about aliens later on around 9. Never sure whether it was my overactive imagination or something more.
>>
I remember before I was born.

I was in a bright place. A cheerful cherub was talking to me, probably saying goodbye or wishing me luck. There was a great presence behind me.

It may have been a dream, but I remember telling my parents about it when I was tiny, so why do I remember this?
>>
>be me
>around six years old
>almost every day a weird squid like monster would be seen outside my window when nobody was around
>scary as fuck, hide behind couch

another one

>five years old
>the lightbulb grew arms and grabbed me
>absolutely fucking wild screaming
>dad comes out and asks what the fuck is going on
>everything is nornal
>still dont trust the bulb

perhaps the strangest

>multiple times when i was 4-7 i would feel as if i would go into my vent even though i was too large
>id end up in some secret room or something
>visited by a mystic woman, some goddess or whatever
>mfw none of this happens anymore and i was too young to question back then
>>
>>18994293
Yup... I sure do. On a family trip in Mexico, I remeber I seeing a disfigured looking womam in a white dress with what looked like bright yellow glowing eyes just standing by a tree as we drove by. Ps this was around 2 am.
>>
>be walking somewhere, about 8 or 7 years old
>walk by a small pond with huge willow trees
>hear the pond whisper something to me
>happens a few more times when I walk by it
>can't remember what the whispering pond said but I think about it a lot.
>>
Was asleep, reached the point were I was selfaware I was sleeping, was about to wake up but couldn't escape, couldn't open my eyes, couldn't come back into my body cause.....well....i was been held back. These...these things kept on passing through my body, one after another after another after another, not letting up, not giving me a moments rest, everyone one pass through me from the front out of from my back and through my back out from the front of my body, everyone one did I felt out of breath, my body was jerking, I could feel my abdomen and chest been pushed up as the went through my back, been pushed down and contracting as they entered from the front....over and over, feeling as if they were sucking my very life force...after a few runs I just, idk...tried extra hard, I created this intent as if to push them away and I tried even harder to open my eyes, to come back fully into reality and wake up. But between the residual sensations stI'll on my body, the cold sweat, and the fact I knew ideas half awake...i realized I was in reality all along.
>>
File: download.jpg (44KB, 260x327px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
44KB, 260x327px
>in elementary learning about different cloud formations
>take the class outside to observe clouds and determine what types they were
>stare into clouds
>have vivid vision of man sick in bed
>I saw this man clearly in the clouds
>suddenly its gone
>can't find the cloud anymore
>teacher asks us what kind of shapes in the clouds we saw
>say i saw a sick "pioneer man"
>she laughs it off we go inside.

I really thought it was a really realistic cloud formation. Never had a vision again like that again.

Pic related is what his facial hair was like.
>>
>>18996578
Sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18996578
Everyone* every time I felt out of breath*
>>
>>18994563
the Mormons in my town do have good fucking haunted houses
>>
>>18996555
Lucky nigga

The numbers, the appearance of the lady.

Oh O! U friccan lucky bastard u just got gaia'ed! true faith, and luck will come to you only if you post "thanks gaia"

memes aside, you did actually see her, but she wasn't disfigured, just poor light at night.
>>
>>18994293
Who here / floated down the stairs as a kid/?
>>
>>18996591
Sry for the grammar, on my phone...i knew I was half awake* it wasn't sleep paralysis, that's not how it works...i was moving, like literally arching my body up and down, as if fking dementors were on me, just that feeling, that "pull" that makes you arch your spine, as if under extreme pain.
>>
>>18994293
Ok /x/ get ready for some shit

>be 6-8 years old
>wake up late af, no school
>about 9 am get out of bed to get water
>walking when i suddenly cant move, literally stopped in my tracks
>feel intense fear that something is behind me
>turn around a tall figure in knight armour is standing about afoot away
>very stereotypical midevil type armour but white in color
>slowly raises arm pointing behind me
>fucking scared shitless, turn around to run
>turn around take 3 steps and oh godno why.jpg
>pure dark figure about 3-4feet wide, as tall asmy ceiling 8-10 feet moving across kitchen
>whatever it is, its dark as fuck in broad daylight
>can make out some type of black seaweed looking stuff its covered in despite everything being darkness
>moves slowly from kitchen to bathroom, oddly passing a picture of jesus at the last supper
>cant move literally paralyzed in fear
>darkness moves into bathroom
>turn around knight isgone
>run for door, stay outside for 2 hours until parents wake up

I have more stories if anyone interested. Angel figurines in my room would be facing my door when i went to sleep. When i woke up in the morning they would be facing me as i slept. Plus odd facts about me. First, middle, and last name are 7 letters
Have 7 moles onback that shape the little dipper
>>
>>18994293
>Be me age 5-7
>Move into grandparents house due to divorce (Moved in when i was 5, but story takes place at like 7)
>Find room with very tall celing, it must be tall, because there is a full height stuffed giraffe and other animals arranged around the room, but the giraffe stands out most
>Ask grandparents about it, there is no such room
I swear that it is here somewhere, but also my grandparents would go to Africa just to see the animals, not to kill and bring them home. It's not something that they would own, but i still remember it.
It could just have been a dream, my grandmother has a ton of toy stuffed giraffes, but the one in my memory is life size
>>
>>18996529
i also had that vent experience but i think it may have been a dream i was 5 and i remember becoming very small and hiding in a small space and a female entity tried to coax me out to talk to me.
>>
This is something I think about almost every day, I feel it has somehow changed me as a person.
I'm not fucking around, I swear to god.
I went with my mom to a big lots at 8 years old, I was in the kids section and I was holding a spongebob alarm clock, I remember Gary was the centerpiece I think. It was a digital clock. I felt something tap my shoulder, maybe even grab it a bit, I turned around hesitating then looking up a tall figure standing to my right side. Please believe me when I say it was something dressed as the grim reaper, I'm sane so I know it was probably an actual person. I ran from the isle like hell and passed shoppers going about their business, unphased by my rushing and gasping, my look of horror and confusion never met the eyes seemingly fixated on their own shopping lists. It was so fucking strange how no body looked up. After I ran quite a bit to the frontend of the store near more people I saw the figure was gone. Why the fuck didn't anyone pay attention to that adult man chasing me through the store, a distressed child? I literally ran into my moms cart and felt a bit disturbed, but mostly confused. I still have no idea what I saw, who that person was. Were they trying to abduct me, scare me even? I just don't understand, I'm not crazy. This memory will never leave me for as long as I live.
>>
I still remember when I was really young I had this dream where I was with my parents and we went to an apartment, like up some stairs and through a door to a living room, and then we greet the people living there and as the adult chatting went on I slowly started losing the ability to speak and was getting more and more panicked but no one noticed, they just kept talking.
A few months after that my aunt and uncle moved out of their house, and into a new apartment. I didn't put it together right away because the dream didn't really have a huge impact on me at first (I think I had a couple other ones with the weird gradual voice loss thing) but now I know that the apartment they live in is definitely the one I saw in my dream, same staircase and living room and all.
>>
>>18996643
Yeah, I think I recall becoming smaller, however, I'd end up in a room, where the woman would come in through the door. Can't remember what she said but I have warm feelings about her. Never went through the door.
>>
An old friend of mine was the only person who believed me when I said that I felt like I was an empath. The reason she believed was because she felt that she had pre-cog. She'd often have dreams of places, one was a warehouse and when she accompanied her father to a place for his job (I think he was like a specialized device repair guy, but I don't remember exactly) and recognized the warehouse and knew exactly where to walk and just knew the whole place.

Later, as our status as friends escalated to star-crossed lovers (despite her boyfriend) we escaped to my old house which had been torn down recently and there was the wooden skeleton of the house. We made-out and talked about our future. This future wouldn't exist since I was leaving the state at the time. Quite some years after that I had a dream where I walked around that house but fully built, I knew where and how to move around in it just as she could when she dreamed about the warehouse. This dream ended with me telling the family living there to get out as I wanted to burn the place to the ground (perhaps just some power fantasy of taking back my childhood home). Cut to years later, we're both dating other people and catch up for drinks and I share that dream. She mentioned that when we kissed at that barely built house she had saw the place in flames for just a few seconds. I wasn't even a kid at these times, but it was weird. I'm still not convinced I'm an empath or that she's a pre-cogger, but sometimes things like this happen and I have no explanation. I never felt or had her pre-cog abilities again, but every once in a while I'll feel someone else's pain or feel like I exude some emotion and everyone around me seems just as happy, mad, sad, or scared as I was despite these people not usually acting in such a way.
>>
I had a dream as an adult where I was having this weird alternate reality childhood, living with my parents in a house I'd never seen before.

I then went to go play with a group of boys which consisted of a few people I was actually boyhood friend with, but then also several people I didn't meet until later in life including a skype friend I've never actually met in person before and also a bunch of total strangers.
>>
>>18995264
And the person was your brother and then you had some sweet sex. Sounds like a good anime, would watch.
>>
when i was maybe 5 or 6, i dont remember the exact age, i lived in this house that was normal, never 2spooky. that being said i always used to sleep with the door open. Fast forward to a few months after moving in and one night i wake up to hear the door slam shut, followed with a very aggressive banging on it from the outside. I screamed and within seconds my step-dad and mom were rushing into the room. my mom started to ask what i was doing banging on the door like that but stopped when she saw me still in my bed, terrified. Nothing else ever happened but they sold the house as soon as they could afterwards and we moved out. Later on i had always told myself it wasnt real but then a few months ago my mom asked me if i remembered the night the door slammed shut with all the banging. Was terrified. I have another story involving me and my mom and an ancient ass chair if anyone wants to hear it?
>>
File: geom.gif (52KB, 395x228px) Image search: [Google]
geom.gif
52KB, 395x228px
>>18994293
>Really vivid ones that you can remember crystal clear, but obviously couldn't have happened?

When I was like 10 I saw a news report about the discovery of a 10th planet. It had been discovered at the university in my hometown somehow so they had named it after our town. A few months later or so some kids on the playground asked me how many planets there were and I said 10. Then they said, "no there are 9." I said they discovered a new one and had named it after our town.

I went almost a year before discovering no such planet had ever been discovered. But, to this day, I'm absolutely sure I saw the news report and I didn't interpret it incorrectly.

I found out decades later I'm not an ordinary human, but some sort of direct agent of the gods, so my entire life is a perceptual existential crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8H2xdBZRB4
>>
>>18996896
>I'm not an ordinary human
Thats true, no ordinary human could be this much classical skitsoprenic.
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>18996905
>Thats true, no ordinary human could be this much classical skitsoprenic.

Don't call your cognitive defects my mental illness. What is the point of your shitposting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEkpNhCdECM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Kxqx5Xfuo
>>
>was 11
>was taking a shit
>locked the door because I'm normal
>suddenly lights go out
>think it's a powercut
>decide to finish my shit and then investigate
>finish my shit
>wash my hands
>still dark
>start walking down the stairs
>hear loud sound
>bit like a dying pig
>wtf.jpg
>go into kitchen
>lights still out
>still confused
>check my fuse box
>noise didn't really phase me
>hear it again
>it came from the wall
>realised it was my neighbours fucking, renewed my electricity key went upstairs and had a fap
>>
>>18996994
Go get diagnosed already
>>
>>18994737
kys
>>
>>18996994
>>
>>18996896
double kys
>>
>>18994293
I have 2:

1. My grandmother had this saying that she always liked to say:
>You need to put on your thinking cap
I ended up having a clear memory of her once taking out a weird, metal helmet with a lot of dials and switches on it, and putting it on. Her "thinking cap." I later asked about this and was told that it never happened. I suspect it was probably a dream I'd had that I ended up remembering as real

2. My dad insisted that one of his friends was a werewolf. I believed this and was terrified of the dude, and it wasn't until I was maybe 14 or 15 when I remembered this again and realized he must have been bullshitting. I haven't run this by him yet, though, so maybe he was serious. But he bullshitted about a lot of things.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
I have a clear memory from when I was about 5 or 6, that doesn't feel like a dream but was really weird. I never really questioned it until a few years ago.

It was the middle of the night. I don't remember waking up but I think I was the only one awake in the house; I remember standing in the kitchen looking out the glass door to the backyard and I felt something urging me to go out. I unlocked the door and went out on the back porch and when I looked up, all I could see was the moon. Like, literally - above the trees the moon took up almost the whole sky. All I could see was the top curve of it, that's how big it was, and it was bright yellow and glowing but the yard was still really dark. I remember feeling this sense of.. pressure, I guess, like the moon was almost pushing down on the atmosphere if that makes any sense. I stood outside leaning against the porch railing just staring at it for a while and then went back inside. I think my dad was up then and wondering why I was outside in the middle of the night. I don't remember anything else.

I always saw those pictures of super moons that make it look like the moon is way bigger than it really is; for some reason I always just thought it was like that until I realized most of those pictures are fake or optical illusions. And anyway, the moon in my memory was way bigger than any of those photos. Maybe it was a dream, but it still feels real.
>>
File: maatmontypython2.png (516KB, 805x740px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython2.png
516KB, 805x740px
>>18997011
>Go get diagnosed already

Diagnosis: pagan theologian. I don't need to see a doctor over my theological convictions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYIHtrHKjE
>>
>>18997077
Checked
Now get literally checked pls :c
>>
I remember that I had a girl who loved me once.
It was probably a dream
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>18997102
>Now get literally checked pls

Don't need to, I'm sane. But thank you for what I'm sure is your sincere concern for my wellbeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdGZilkhXvY
>>
>>18997152
Whats the planets name?
I know skittles always enjoy it when i play with their reality
>>
>>18996235
>>
>>18997168
>Whats the planets name?

Jupiter is the god of storms in addition to having a planet named after him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtg1qpUIUU
>>
>>18994293
Yeah, I do. I've had so many dreams about fucking my sister when we were younger, that now I have no idea if we actually did or not. Too afraid to ask.
>>
probably 5 years old and seeing odd figures walking down my street with dogs
its very vivid and seems unexplainable
>>
>>18997010
Fucking kek 9/10 for humor value
>>
File: TheImperialCult2.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult2.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>18997102
>Now get literally checked pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2m_pmFkEVE
>>
>>18994432
Mine is sort of similar

I was sitting outside in my car port just bouncing a ball around, and my dad comes out and hops in his car to drive off. Whatever nothing special, until 5 minutes later the door to my garage opens and out comes my dad again. I ask "hey didn't you just leave" and he says plainly no. Happened when I was 6 or so.

>>18994666
No. 1 is my irrational fear, I'm paranoid to go into my kitchen at night because it is nothing but windows
>>
>>18995200
holy shit
>>
This one happened but I don't remember part of it.

When we moved to the new house it was at the end of a loose poor roundabout with huge overgrown trees. In the woods behind our house my parents told me I always said their was a man in a striped suit watching us but they couldn't see him. I don't remember saying that or seeing him and I learned of this after we move but the fee times I went back there I was always terrified for seemingly no reason so I am inclined to believe something is there
>>
>>18996617
I did multiple times. I had dreams almost daily at one point when I was about six years old. Back at my big old modern built childhood house. Where I would walk out of my bed at the early hours of the morning when the sun was just coming up to the top of my stairs and would jump up like ten feet in the air and would then slowly float back down to the floor as if I was underwater. I would do this multiple times until I reached the bottom of the stairs and would then usually wake up back in my bed.
>>
Kind of weird and was wondering if this happened to anyone's else...
When I was very young, any time I would look at a photo with a face, the mouth was moving, like it was talking. I vividly remember being in my parents bedroom and seeing every picture with their mouths moving.
The mouths tended to have a little "static" around them.
Never heard them speak, just saw them.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>be me
>around 5 yrs old
>have these huge stuffed animals, one is a bear, another is a weird looking pluto dog type thing, and another is a Winnie the Pooh
>pic related
>theyre all taller than me, and kinda scared me
>sleeping in bed
>have terrifying dream/vision of all 3 of these fuckers standing around my bed during a stormy night, and i see a steak knife in the dogs hand
>he reaches down to stab me or cut me or something
>i wake up
>the exact same knife is laying next to me in my bed
>asked mom about it and she just seemed confused, not even scared

Also, not related but also kind of spoopy

>be me
>around 5 or 6 maybe? Not sure
>apparently had a friend i was really close to
>went over to his house a few times
>suddenly stopped going for no apparent reason
My mom told me this, and i have literally no memory of having a friend i would ever visit at the time.
It gives me really bad vibes trying to remember it, but so far nothing. Ive even drove by the house my mom said the kid lived in to see if it would jog my memory, but i just get a vague unease looking at it
>>
>>18994293

lol
lots of memories me having panic attacks from birds or weird stuff and my parents havin best of laughs. Sadly that fucked me up abit
>>
>>18996617
Me. I had a recurring dream I was floating down the stairs in my old house, though I don't think i ever hit the bottom.
>>
>>18997438

I had the same dream over and over when i was like 18, floating down the stairs and never reaching the end of it, you rmember the feeling?

whats ur name?
>>
I once had a dream where my class was hanging from the ceiling in the dimly lit gym from long ropes. Then black stretched limo rolled out into the gym. I would never hurt them but that was a weird one. I'm not sure if dreams count but oh well. someone needs to update this sites CSS lol
>>
>>18997412
You probly had a hella traumatic experience there. If you were that young you could just be blocking it out
>>
>>18997486
That is what i think, but i have no clue how to uncover what happened. It may be part of my personality issues and hypersexual nature.
>>
Got a few of these.

1. When i was very young (3\4) I would always see black fuzzy shapes poking out from corners and waving at me in a very cartoon like fashion. I always felt they were friendly.

2. When i was about eight i have a very vivid memory of watching TV with my parents when this disorientating scene came on. It was in the woods and the camera was spinning around. Then this scene came on of a load of insects trapped in this white goo in a tree with this spooky music playing. It happened twice and i don't know if this was actually on TV or a hallucination. If anyone knows about this then some info would be cool.

When i was about six i always fell asleep facing the wall. One night i heard something singing about the floor being dry. Turned around for a minute and saw a fucking clown dancing. When i looked again it was gone but whenever i faced the wall the singing would start again. Didn't sleep that way for like three years.

I have more if people want to hear.
>>
>>18997412
The part about the animals coming to life reminds me of the scene in Akira where the psychic children posess the animals to attack the one guy.
>>
>>18997520
One time I camped in my backyard. Everytime I tried sleeping I would hear chanting seemingly coming from the ground.
>>
>>18994293
This is a good friggin subject, thanks op and all you contributors.
>>
>>18996151

I saw one, too! I cannot explain it at all.

In high school my friend was driving us to go get some Wendys, or something. Suddenly she shouts, "WHAT IS THAT????" I said, "What, that?" And I pointed at something by the road. She said, "No. THAT!!!!" And she pointed up and to her left. There was a huge metal cigar-shaped looking aircraft just hovering. It was NOT a blimp, a plane, a weather balloon, etc. She told me to keep an eye on it while she looked for a tood place to pull over. We drove past some trees that obscured for a few seconds, and when we hit a clearing, the ship was gone. We drove around a bit looking around, just to be sure, but nothing.

I can't explain it at all other than UFO.
>>
>>18994406
They had holograms when you were a kid? What?
>>
>>18995222
I wish you could see how hard I'm rolling my eyes at this.
>>
>>18995200
I have seen that too once when I fell down the swing seat. I was around 5

Also, I used to see a hand wearing a red glove when I was living in my old house. I saw that quite often at night and I couldn't fall asleep. It just kept on hovering and making weird movements, but it never harmed me or anyone else. It was weird as fuck.
>>
>>18997174

more
>>
File: home on the nigger.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
home on the nigger.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
When i was like 5 or 6 i walked out in the middle of the night to go to bathroom. While i was going to the bathroom i kept hearing voices in my head that were narrating everything that i was doing. The weirdest fucking part of it is that the three voices that were talking were the those three cows from home on the range (pic related) They said stuff like "hes going over there" and "what is he doing". For some reason i fell asleep peeing and woke up covered in urine.
>>
It's not scary but still confuses me when I think about. I was around 12. One night i went to sleep after a session of a shitty online fps. Suddenly I woke up standing in my room by my mother at the door asking me what the fuck I was doing in the middle of the night. Apparently I was standing next to my bed banging the wall with my fist, what woke my mother. I can't remember what I dreamed of back then, but it was some weird shit.
>>
>>18994293
>Be me 4 years old
>Father is dead
>Mom is taking care of me alone
>One night i have a nightmare and run into mothers room to sleep in her bed
>Jump into the bed next to her and fall asleep right away
>Wake up around 5 am cuz mom makes me go to bed early as fuck
>I´m in the middle and mom is on the left side of the bed
>I Try to roll over to the right and get up
>Can´t
>Someone is lying there
>It´s like a shadow figure of some sort in a shape of a man
>Somehow i´m not frighten and i just roll down in the middle, run out into the living room and start watching tv
>Mother wakes up after an hour or two and comes into the room
>I ask about the man in the bed
>She´s super confused and ask "what man?"
>I´m pretty sure i rolled into my dead father

I can´t remember what happend after that but my mother still remembers the story today about me asking her about the man in the bed. She says she never was with anyone after my father died and i believe her. She was so depressed and insecure after my fathers death that she asked me for permission if she could see other men first when i was in my late teens. There is no way she was with someone during that time.
>>
>>18996652
I'm finding it very hard to believe that someone actually went to a Big Lots.
>>
>>18994466
miiiike wazowski
>>
Not something I personally remember but I might as well share it.
>Similar situation to >>18998399
>Only like 2 years old, dad died a few months after I was born.
>Last project he did was hand carving this big ass clock, thing was never finished, doesn't have any internals, hangs on the wall anyway.
>Clock occasionally runs anyway because why not. Still have it, still ticks whenever it wants.
>Mom has family over talking about depressing stuff, I'm sitting on the floor doing whatever stupid shit babies do.
>Suddenly look up at the clock, wave frantically and yell "Hi dad!"
>Cabinet across the room opens, big 5 gallon water tank flies out of it across the room, hits the wall and explodes.
>Family leaves and doesn't visit for a while.
>>
>>18994293
I woke up in the morning and I couldn't breathe through my nose. I blew it hard and two small discs came out into my hand. They felt sort of like cork and were sort of curved. I remember as a kid immediately thinking "I've been abducted by aliens and they had to clog my nose before probing me". Thinking back now I probably would have kept the disc things. Maybe not though.

Another one, I woke in the middle of the night and my cousin was lying across my legs face down. I shook him but he didn't move and he was cold. I pulled myself from under him, went downstairs to my dad and said he had to come upstairs because my cousin was there. Obviously we go up and there's nothing.

Finally, my mom has a habit of smacking the floor if she's in bed and wants me or my dad to bring something up to her from downstairs. On multiple occasions since I've been a kid both me and my dad have heard frantic banging, gone up to check on her and she's been sound asleep or said that she didn't make a noise. This has happened and we've both heard it when my dad was downstairs in the living room and I was in my room next door to theirs.
>>
>>18994383
Same thing happened to me.
>>
>>18994293
never any real experiences as far as I can recall, just bizarre dreams
being abducted by a postman that had a blurry face like the cover of music has the right to children and arms that were feathery and winglike, seeing a bizarre cow-faced monster appearing in my shower window, getting caught in a massive spider web, really odd stuff
>>
>>18996617

Fuck, I did. I remember that I just could go floating down, but not up or I would fall face down to the stairs and wake up. Took me a few dreams to notice that and understand it.
>>
I have, or had, one very vivid memory of me living with my parents near a cave and some beautiful medow. I don't remember this well now, but when I was a child the memory was very very vivid.
>>
>>18999990
Those numbers are so close to being legendary
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 178x180px
>was about 4 or 5
>had disembodied hand as imaginary friend
>one time seen him "crawling" on my brothers soda
>tell family but no one cares
>brother turns to grab soda and it explodes not just shaken up soda actually explodes
>everybody turns to look at me white as ghosts
>>
>>18994293
>Probably 7 or 8
>One day, out of the blue, both of my parents sit me down for a talk.
>They tell me that they are actually aliens that have replaced my real parents, and that they selected me in specific for something because I'm special.
>Memory ends there.

I avoided my parents like the fucking plague as much as an 8 year old can for a week if I remember correctly.
>>
Not long ago I shared my childhood story, in a thread because I was too tired to start my own, but here is where the chain starts.

>>18699424 It was my first time sharing it online desu
>>
>>18995639
couldve been sleep paralysis
>>
I remember hiding in the bushes watching my brother and I (in 3rd person) blowing bubbles on the back porch of the house my parents had already moved out of by the time I was born.
>>
>>18996341
Couldve been a seizure from the game
>>
As a child i have had some events happen of the two im sharing the first takes place when i was in kindergarten my sisters, the neighbor kids and i were playing on the tree in the yard when i feel something shaking the branch that that were climb to regularly which is also were swing is placed. There is no wind but the branch is shaking violently. I heard a female voice right next to me asking my eldest sister to get down from the tree. what was next to me was one of the neighbor kids dog and no adults insight.
The second story happened when i was in the 4th grade. I was try to sleep in the living room at my grandmother house when i heard a almost impossibly deep mans voice as for help. During this time one of my grandmothers cats and dogs were fighting. so i was scared shitless woke my grandma up to separate the cat and dog, she goes bake to sleep, im still awake heard the voice again it says thank you, im awake for the rest of the night.
>>
Pulling a rubber band back to shoot it onto a ring with no opening and it connecting to it, i thought it was actual science at the time because it was in the spy kids 2 movie. like it shoots so fast onto the other object it comes apart and the atoms come back together and bam
>>
>>18994293

I had this really vivid and memorable bad dream, Usually happened when I was 5-10 years old whenever I was sick, like a flue etc and I would usually have bad dreams during the night.

The dream begins where I am underground in some vault. Imagine something from like fallout 3, but I had this dream before fallout 3 or any game or even my experience of gaming existed, so my dream was certainly OC.

Anyway, so usually I am running around scared as hell because I am in this dark underground vault and I am walking on the cat walks which opens into a large atrium and in the center of that atrium I can only describe to be a giant burning yet biological monstrosity, it sort of looks brownish, kinda like a giant turd, yet it was also on fire, you could say, an abomination from hell itself. I felt Like I was dying and a huge wave of panic swept over me in a giant wave and I wake up usually at this point.
>>
I've posted this before but I'll recount it again because it's the only one I really have from childhood
>Be five or six about to start kindergarten
>Sometimes mom let me sleep in the guest room because I liked the giant daybed
>One night she doesn't close the closet door (storage mostly)
>Playing with a stuffed animal past bedtime suddenly look at closet
>See bright green rod swoop down like someone was swinging a lightsaber
>Hide under covers until I fall asleep
>Check closet in the morning
>Nothing in there that could've made a bright green light like that

Stopped sleeping in that room until my mom and I moved out (she divorced my stepdad).

Years later my now husband saw a few bright green lights in his grandparents house while we were staying there that disappeared through the floor.

No clue what they are. Ghosts? Hallucinations? Some third thing?
>>
I have a very strong memory of flying. It's convincing to m because it wasn't like I flew out of my house or something I just flew in a small circle with my legs tucked under me over my bed which is how I'd imagine a little kid flying, especially a pussy shit kid like me.
>>
>>19000361
just read it from the archives... it was damn scary, anon
i'm from mexico too, anon, did your house ever get to local news?
>>
compiled a bit in this post, still no explanation after years and we moved out of that house last month.

>>18699424
>>18699476
>>18699519 (From top to bottom)
>>18699524
>>18699639

Complete story on the thread
>>
>>18997129
This is a joke but it reminded me of a weird "imaginary friend" type situation I had when I was younger. I was abused as a kid so who fucking know if it had an effect on my psychology to the degree that I hallucinated to cope or what have you. Anyway:
>10 year old me at pool
>can't swim and afraid of water so I chill in the kiddy pool
>blonde girl I've seen before (can't remember other instances really aside from always racing her) challenges me to a race in the pool
>she wins by a bit
>she's gone
I know I saw her in my old hometown too. Weird shit.
I also had an experience when I was 7 or 8 of looking out at the full moon and suddenly (even though I was sitting up in an awkward position that no one could feasibly maintain) it was daytime and I was in the exact same spot. I wasn't tired but I remember feeling like I got fucked over because I didn't like rest or dream.
Also saw a Krampus but I think that was as a result of seeing my dad's postcard collection as a kid.
>>
>>19000427
We were really shy to tell other people about it anon and yes it really was intense, only told people who we invited to our house and saw a happening with us and started asking us what the fuck was that.

It was in Sonora in a small town if you are interested from where It happend.
>>
I remember being probably 3 or 4 years old, maybe 5. It's one of my oldest memories.

I was laying in bed trying to sleep. The room was glowing green from a small nightlight in the corner. I heard some rustling outside, which didn't really concern me, but then I heard an owl hooting really close so I peaked out my window to try and see it. I saw what looked like an owl in the shape of a man walking around. Almost as soon as I saw it, it spun it's head around to look at me and ran towards the house door. It was out of my line of site, but the direction it ran in made it pretty obvious. At first I was petrified and couldn't move out from under my covers, but then I heard soft noises coming from above the ceiling. That was enough to spook me out of my bed, so I sprinted across the hall to my parents room and told them an owl was trying to get me, or something to that effect. They brought me back into my room, but when they turned the lights on the whole ceiling was pooled inward and dripping. Turns out my room was about to collapse due to water pooling in the ceiling from a leak or something. I think we briefly moved out while repairs were being done. The ceiling was a real memory that my parents can recall as well, but the owl person scaring me out of it is crystal clear.
>>
>>19000454
Weirdly this seems like Mothman. A lot of people have said that the Mothman is just a horned owl that people think is some large Moth-like creature. Not only that, but he's said to show up just before disasters. I'm pretty sure your young life coming to an end wasn't really a "disaster" but maybe you're important to preventing one on the future.
>>
>>18996295
candlejack? I feel like I've heard that name before, what was the sto
>>
>>18997520
please more!
>>
>>18995264
Sira?
>>
File: IMG_20170511_043243.jpg (157KB, 800x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_043243.jpg
157KB, 800x808px
Disclaimer: the following is not roleplay and therefor may bore you.

>Be me, age 3-4
>Have two good friends who are siblings, male and female
>The brother is older, has a temper
>They live in a big house, what i perceived as a mansion, and i come to visit/watch madelline/play
>Their parents are never home
>Have several memories playing hide and seek here with these two
>Even have a memory of breaking the older boy's elaborate lego plane he made, we were in his room when we shouldnt have been, and the sister just tells me her brother is gonna be very mad at us both
>Fondly remember these kids and this parentless mansion over my life, even though i was scared of the boy
>Ask my mom one day if she remembers them
>Looks at me like im crazy
>Tells me i never had friends like that
>Tells me she never dropped me off at a big house with a young boy and girl
>Never had a memory of getting there, i was always just there

I have a few theories of why i remember these things, the most mundane being that my brain would have had to fabricate several memories, individual times that i had with those two mystery children in a mansion that doesnt exist.

I would be interested to hear what you guys thought of the false memory theory, and if i am just crazy.
>>
>>18997520
2. Might have been "Darkness Falls" or another X-files episode, it doesn't seem too far fetched that you'd get that kind of thing showing up.
>>
>>18996884
Yesh
>>
>>18994443
pretty sure your mom used a quickload.
>>
I used to have night terrors of a little dinosaur-like guy called Dotty who had googly eyes. He had a wife and kids too but I don't think I ever saw them.

Moved out of the first house I lived in aged 3 and a half and the Dotty nightmares stopped.

I also have a possibly fake memory of my dad taking me to talk to some doctor or whatever about it before we moved. Don't know if that happened or was a dream, I was so young at the time.
>>
>>18994406
MIKE WIZOWSKI
>>
>>18995200
shit i remember something similar
>>
>>18994293
Have this one that seems very real although I'm pretty sure it's from a recurring dream. Sort of crossed into my real life too.
>at my grandparents house, pretty big house with basement
>me and my cousin like to explore the place being little kids and all
>i'm just walking around when suddenly i see this sort of crack that seems to slant downwards towards the basement
>it's about a foot or two wide and i'm curious where it goes so i go in
>shimmy my way down and i'm in this room that has the same style as the basement, but it's a new room
>it's like a tailor or something, clothes everywhere, also a lot of tools and stuff
>quite a few rooms that i explore, before eventually going back up

Nothing crazy ever happened but I was convinced this was real, and I still feel like it is. I searched that fucking house top to bottom trying to find the entrance again so many times, with my cousin too sometimes. Never found anything of the sorts, but there was this partially hidden sort of closet built into the wall on the way to the basement that I was sure had it. Searched it and still couldn't find it, but it still irks me.
>>
>>18994406
I saw something that looked exactly like that, except the thing decided to peek trough my fucking window at midnight.
>>
>>18996095
hot
>>
>>18994406
Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!
>>
>>18996095
Do you think she might have been sleep walking?
>>
>>18994293
whenever I pass a mirror my mom always told me I'd wave to it. I don't really remember myself waving to it, but what I remember was that I usually smiled each time I passed a mirror, and that image of mine would twist around and even grow into a bigger smile (stretches so fucking wide, and I think the twisting of my own image can only be seen by me). I usually laughed out loud when it happens.

Looking back on it, that was pretty fucking scary...
>>
>>18994443
Wow, what a beefalicious story.
>>
>>19000695
shit story, shit roleplay
>>
>>18996496
>be like 7
>know about aliums because xfiles
>have horrible dreams about being abducted
>one night, tall, almost albino 'gray' is dragging me around by the ankle
>huge pink eyes, white skin, no hair etc.
>in huge stainless steel hallway
>suddenly dinosaur like humanoid comes out of nowhere
>scales, long raptor like snout, three fingers and three toes, massive
>starts snorting and fussing at the alien holding me
>they are having some kind of disagreement
>suddenly grabs 'gray' in a headlock
>either bashes his face against the wall or crushes his head with his huge bicep
>albino gray falls dead, eyes popping out of his skull

wierdest thing is after that.. i had very few dreams about being abducted. my theory is that this reptile guy saved my ass
>>
>>18994443
Reminds me of the Cuil theory a bit
>I give you a hamburger
>>
hey, anyone remember a wooden cart?

like an old raggedy grey colored cart with wooden wheels? in a medow..
>>
>>18997178
Your hometown wasn't called Jupiter you pelican
>>
I remember seeing a pale white face in doorways at night as a child. It had no expression on its face. I also remember seeing a white fish swim about my room but i may have been half asleep at that point. Either way both memories are extremely vivid.
>>
I was 6 around that time, I take a nap in evening, I had a dream with it, it was about me beating the "demon/devil Yu-gi-oh" cards that floats around my room while my sister takes out the "evil spirit" in kitchen and my mother is praying on our yard while raining hard. I woke up, had bad headache, went outside to see my mom if she was ok, and asked money to buy a chocolate.
I don't know why I still have that dream, its been a years now and yet still fresh in my mind.
>>
>>18996781
sounds like ye got a little... of the shining on ya
>>
>>19001050
Hey fuck you anon. The disclaimer warned it was boring but true.
>>
>>19001651
Not the shinning?
>>
I have a memory of a Grey feeding me shrooms; I had written it off as a dream but it's a clear-as-day memory which I cannot remotely place temporally
>>
>>18998399
Your mum is just a slut who was shagging some random dude. You probably slept that night in their love juice.
>>
>>18994293
I remember seeing a watermelon sized wasp
>>
>>19001053
Top 10 anime fights
>>
>be me 5 or 6
>outside playing one evening starting to get dark
>its kinda a rural area
>go to the side of the house and look up into the sky
>see liitle golden light coming together then separating into shapes
>the only two i can remember is a present and a teddy bear.
>never seen anything like it since
I dont know what i saw but it seemed like it knew i was looking
>>
>>19000695
maybe you hade frequent dreams about the mansion and the siblings? or you confuse it with some book you read or movie you watched a lot of times?
>>
>>18994293
This seems like an intrinsically bad idea for a thread because children obviously distort what they experience/can't make sense of things/aren't trustworthy, and may even confuse dreams or nightmares or what they saw on TV with real life IMO
>>
>>19002508
I agree, and half the fun is figuring out what could have possibly happened. Then we also have this quote to explain it too "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
>>
>>19001651
Well, that explains why my finger keeps talking to me.

Side note: I actually watched this movie for the first time having read the book when I was like twelve amd barely remember it, but the movie was terrible. basically butchering the story and just another shitty Kubrik movie that shit's on its source material. 2001 Space Odyssey was great if you cut off the bookends at the beginning and end and just had the battle between man and machine.
>>
>>19003199

Of course, "anon is a fucking liar" is always possible.
>>
>>19003224
2001 was based on the short story "The Sentinel," which only dealt with discovering an alien artifact on the moon and had fuck all to do with astronauts fighting a murderous computer.
>>
>>18996401
No he wanted laughs, you dumbass. Laughs are more powerful. He can power half the city for an hour with that gag.
>>
>>18996475
This screams false awaking to me, have had similar stuff so many times...
>>
>>18994293
Never will forget my first and only sleep paralysis episode.

Come to find out years later my grandma was in to witch craft.
>>
>>19003245
I do recall it being a book (and didn't know the book didn't share the name) but my point still stands that it was the best part of the movie and that again was no where close to the source material. Without that book as a guide the obelisks were just confusing.
>>
>>19003224
>>19003245
>>19003773
Also, I'm sorry for bringing this up because we are distracting from the thread with something that should be discussed on /tv/ so I think we should just stop now and let the thread continue on its intended path and I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>18994293
>4/5 living with mom
>mom had bath ready for me and left me alone
>look in tub and see giant yellow slug thing
>had spotted brown pattern on back and was 3 dimensional
>freaked out and ran to mom
>went back in and it was gone

I know there wasnt a stain in the tub either, my mom was on top of cleaning the house. Not scary, just really weird.
>>
Anyone play the original Rainbow 6 for PC? I have a really fuzzy memory of being stuck in a hydroelectric dam much like in the level of that game. Tall walkways and huge generators, but large empty rooms with plain walls, really creepy atmosphere. It might've been a dream, but I have 2 or 3 seperate memories of this place. I live in semi-rural england so it makes it all the more strange. It's probably a lot more likely I just played the game when I was young and my forming mind has distorted the memories, but I want to fight that just to feel the chills I get when I think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgcx9fR7hA
The level, for all it's worth.
>>
>>18996628
I wish my house would cross into a realm where paladins and necromancers could fight in my kitchen
>>
>>18994383
Grannies are ghosts or demonic echos that wish to have children/grandchildren but never could, or more commonly had them but lost them violently.
They are common to every culture in the world, though some paint them as quite evil, while others as neutral.

You just got cuddled by a ghost grandma who was sad her baby died, and just wanted to know the feeling.
>>
>>18994293

Child abuse. Brain transforms it into crazy shit.
>>
>>18995222
Fuck you, and your trips, larper.
>>
Not totally on topic, but with the same unnerving vein.

Background: Grandma would always tell me how I would sleep walk as a kid. Normal stuff, get out of bed, walk around aimlessly, say a few nonsensical, dream logic statements, then would go straight to bed if others told me to. She said she got freaked out a few times cause she caught me fidgeting with the front door lock or trying to open the backyard french door. Or sometimes she wouldn't immediately know I was sleep walking until things I said suddenly stopped making remotely any sense like the dream suddenly shifted.

6 year old me would wet the bed because I was a stupid little kid who drank too much soda before going to sleep. Remember 1 specific time, waking up pissed, but also soaked all over with what I thought was summer sweat. Get out of bed to change, but my grandma is immediately waiting by the door, telling me to take a shower, somehow knowing what's up without me telling her. This memory is the only one of my bed wetting incidents that sticks with me.

Years pass, my grandma one day out of the blue asks, if I remember the time I took a midnight swim as a little kid. Confused me has no clue. She tells me about how once I had a sleep walking episode where I came to her at night, telling her I forgot something outside in the backyard, her not realizing I was sleep walking. She lets me go outside, but almost immediately hears a splash as I fall/flop/dive? into the kiddie pool outside, and don't make any attempt to get out from under the water. She freaked out and pulled me from the water, and realized I was sleep walking and somehow hadnly come out of it after going into the water. She believes waking a sleep Walker is dangerous, so she immediately tells me to go back to bed like always and I follow. She apparently waited outside the door for me to wake up a few minutes later and let me believe I had wet the bed to keep me from getting freaked out that I almost drowned myself.
>>
>>18995222
goddess of what?
This may be important.
Also what environments?
>>
>at night
>pooping
>poop wont come out
>panic
>call for mom
>no amswer, keep trying for a while

memory ends
>>
>>18996628
Sounds like:
A. You have the gift of discernment.
B. You have seen both demon and angel.
C. Your child-mind couldn't process what it saw and made vivid imaginary figures of what you DID see.
D. I bet a lot of stuff happens to you everywhere you go, eh?
>>
>>18994293
1. I was in the second grade at the school, There was an abandoned class room in the second floor.. we were told not to go inside it for some reason but I was a curious little kid so I opened the door and walked in, I saw some midget sized creepy old man in white standing doing some shit, I didn't see his face he was starring at the other side of the room, I got terrified so I ran out of there and closed the door, And by the time I got out I saw my friend's sister whom was in the sixth grade, I told her about it then we went back in the room but we didn't see him, It's like he just vanished or smth.. I didn't go far after I left and I didn't see anybody go in or out of it. I'm still confused about what the hell was that thing

2. I was sleeping on the floor and woke up at the middle of the night my older sister was sleeping next to me I raised my head and I saw some black thing in the size of a dog and a body of human he was utterly black (like smoke or shadow) I saw it choking my sister she seemed like she wasn't able to scream or wake up, Once I saw it, It just disappeared and my sister eventually woke up, I didn't tell her or anyone else about it, I had sleeping issues and nightmares for month because of it.
>>
File: Outlive.jpg (172KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
Outlive.jpg
172KB, 638x638px
>be 11 year old me
>wake up early in the morning to a voice
>"anon, anon... wake up"
>open my eyes, no one in my room
>parents aren't awake
>later find out my room was haunted by a mischievous spirit
ayy lmao
>>
My unexplained is comforting but still weird. Sometimes when my dad would get drunk, he would get really scary. So when I was 8, he got drunk at a party and got angry so me and my mom hid from him when he went looking for us. I think we got home before him and she slept with me in my room. I had a dream where he had me sit on his lap on the couch in the living room, and told me "your dad's getting fat." In the morning, my mom told me it was alright to go see him and tbe exact same thing happened like in my dream. I remember making a confused face. I think I was so scared that my dream wanted me to see the future.
Since then I've had a few predictive dreams but they're not of harmless things. But it's my mom who would always get dreams that showed her the future vividly of bad events. Sometimes I wish my ability was as strong as her's but in the end, maybe that's better I don't.
>>
>>19006274
I meant to say they're of harmless things.
Also, my mom told me that I shouldn't tell anyone outside of the family so people dont think Im weird. But I would tell someone if I trusted them enough. I feel comfortable telling the internet since I also see predictive dreams happen to many others too.
>>
I have some memory issues, and can't remember very far back, however, there is a memory which I believe to be my earliest.
I am about 3 or 4, and I am in a stranger's kitchen with my mother and her male friends. They are drinking alcohol. I have no clue why, but my leg has been cut vertically all the way down my leg. I ask my mother for help, and she ignores me, as if I wasn't there. Then, her hand goes through my arm. I decide to get off of the counter and I walk through the people in the room. I know this was not a dream because I still have the scar on my leg.
>>
>>18994293
I have something like a weird bad feeling which may come from some surpressed memories from childhood.

I remember that somethingreay really unexplainable and scary happened to me when I was a kid living in an old flat with parents. Even now when I think about it, it gives me chills down my spine like nothing else does.

However no matter how much I try, I cannot remember anything specific. Weird af. I was thinking that maybe my brain couldnt cope with what I wittnessed that night, so it surpressed those memories completely, leaving me only with this uncomfortable and weird feeling whenever I think of it.
>>
File: IMG_20170417_224325.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_224325.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Ive got a couple.
When i was younger i had and imaginary friends named Mihan. All i remeber was that she had really gorgeous shiny long black hair and a pretty smile. She used to sit on the swings with me when i was at the park. Mama swares it was a ghost.

When i was about 2 or 3 my great grandma passed. I was playing in the water at the beach and i went rather far out. There was a middle aged lady in a fitting blue dress standing in the water and she waved me over. She gave me a large feather. Forearm length and told me to give it to my grandma. When i went back to show my grandma she started crying. She said she had just asked god to give her a sign that my great grandma was okay and in peace. I later pointed at a picture in the house and told my grandma this lady gave me the feather and my grandma went pale. The lady in the blue dress was my great grandma. This story is often told at family gatherings.

The last thing would be only a couple years ago. I got put on a new medication and started having hallucinations the thing i hallucinated most was a union soldier in uniform. Blue with the golden pins. Half of his face was blown of and flesh was dripping down his neck and hanging off him. Even though im off the medication now, i still see him in night terrors and standing in the corner of my room when i get sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18994293
I got two - one, maybe not so paranormal but still spooky as hell. I ll greentext both as Im traveling by teain and really got nothing better to do.

> be me around 7 yo
> visiting great grandma in a village she lived in
> typical village, she lives on a hill below the castle
> we play outside but its getting dark and seems like a storm is coming
> it starts raining along with many lightning bolts on the sky
> i stand about 20m away from an old barn in the end of the road and 20m away from my grandma's backyard entrance doors
> she come in to call me home as the weather is getting seriously bad and its dark outside anyway
> suddenly a lightning bolt hits the barn behind me
> but that doesnt end there, because a "lightning ball" or how to call it bursts out of the barn and continue following the road I am on
> huge speed, no chance to avoid it
> it passes half a meter near me and disappears on the end of the roard
> mfw i was so close to death that i dont even

Later when I was older i found out that it is some very rare but real phenomena, but nevertheless, very spooky experience.

The other one is a legit paranormal shit that happened to me in the same village , i ll greentext in the second post.
>>
>>19006384
2nd one:
> little backstory about the village
> its famous for a blood baroness Bathory which is worldwidely known spook as she bathed in blood of virgins to stay beautiful forever
> the castle on the top of the hill where my geandma lived was originally Bathory's, but is in ruins for about 200 years now
> she died by being thrown to a room in that castle which was then sealed up from the outside, for the horrible deeds shes done
> the name is Cachtice, Slovakia
> theres this castle road, some houses including ours, then a good portion of forests and fields and then the castle.
> a lot of gipseys live around

> be me below 10 yo, playing whole summer with gipsy kids
> their games are usually savage and dangerous because their parents give 0 fucks about them
> we play "Bathory" in these forests below the castle
> basically its a hide n seek game where one is Bathory's henchman and others have to hide so he wont take them to the baroness
> however is he spots you and you run away and manage to hide again, its ok youre not caught
> middle of summer
> i dont really known my way around these woods
> we spread around and I got left with one gipsy boy (didnt really know him) so we re going to hide somewhere
> we get spotted by the kid playing hanchman
> anon run!!!
> we run through thick forest with this one kid
> suddenly he stops rapidly and tells me to shush
> we hit a boarder of a very small meadow in the middle of forest
> nobody is following us by this point
> no idea how to get back or where the hell are we
> "Anon, look there!!"
> i shit you not people, there were 4 most beautiful women ive ever seen dressed in forest flora dancing and singing the most out of this world song ive ever heard
> tfw real life vilas (google vila if you dont know what it is, its pretty common folklore in these areas of Europe, every little kid know the stories and their lore)
> somehow I get drowsy
>pass out
Cont.
>>
>>19006480
> wake up, darkness everywhere and I am alone in the forest
> never been so scared in my life
> my kid logic tells me that if i ll just go down the hill, i ll somehow reach the village
> go down the hill for a long time, no sign of anything
> pissed myself already by this time because I was seriously shitscared and only thing that drove me to continue was a feeling that i ll surely die here if i ll stop
> auddenly see a little light on my right side, a bit up the hill
> hope that its one of the first houses along the castle road
> follow the light and it somehow moves more and more away from me
> dont have a bad feeling about it, on the contrary, being lired by it
> after some time it leads me to the castle road and disappears just like that
> come home at about 4 in the morning
> police already searching the village woods and whatnot
> got yelled at homeprisoned for the rest of the summer and not even being mad about it
> ofc nobody believes my story
> never met the gipsy kid who was there with me again, no idea what happened to him or why did he left me in the middle of woods when I passed out.

I swear on my death that this is a very real and legit story. Crazy stuff is happening in those woods and that village at all. Too bad grandma died 10years ago(she was full of spooky stories from there as she lived her whole life there) and we sold the house there and dont visit anymore.
>>
>>18994293
Ladies in full black clothes that appeared to me when i was little, in the night my grandpa died, they were in the living room and told me that he died, but when i bring this up nobody else remembers them.
>>
I only sleepwalked one time in my life, when i was 10.
I only know this because my sister and mom told me what i did, and it was fucking horrifying
>sleepwalk through the house
>mom sees me and asks me what i do
>i say there is a "Folterbank" german word for "rack" or "torturing device"
>i point in one corner of the house repeating myself at least 20 times
>there is a rack, there is a rack, there is a rack
>mommy brings me back to bed
>wake up remember nothing

i can't fucking explain why i said that, mommy never allowed me at that age to watch horror movies or anything other

maybe i saw hell
>>
File: IMG_8950.png (508KB, 829x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8950.png
508KB, 829x614px
>be about 7 or 8
>take pillow from my dad's room
>put pillow on chair and set chair in front of my bed facing me
>pillow has a picture of a Buffalo on it
>thinking back I have no clue why I did this
>next few nights I hear a fucking chicken in my room
>take pillow out of my room
>don't ever hear chicken again

Can someone explain this one to me?
>>
File: 1443975307030.jpg (434KB, 1280x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1443975307030.jpg
434KB, 1280x1276px
>>18994293

>be me 8y/o
>sleeping on livingroom couch
>half asleep half awake
>mtv is on the tele
>RHCP-itsmyaeroplane.mp3
>ears start ringing
>try to get up and scream
>not-this-again.vbs
>fall back asleep
>wake up on kitchen floor
>up for the rest of the night
>be me 10y/o sleeping on living room couch
>get sleep paralysis onooo!.bmp
>give in and fall back asleep
>wake up on floor across living room
>get up and walk back to couch
>>
> be me child
>often have dreams or visions of black and white, like a chessboard, vivid colors.
>the black was blacker than black, the white whiter than white.
>Sometimes see a black ball rolling toward me while i'm surrounded in a white atmosphere, white room, whatever you wanna call it. White space.
>>
>grow up in rural New Hampshire.
>Have memories of running in open farm fields.
>The faster I run the higher I climb into the air, as if the air were water and I was swimming into the sky.
>Recall looking down from great heights at the fields and houses below.
>I remember this occurring repeatedly.
>I remember these events as true events, not memories of vivid dreams.
>My last memory of this occurring I recall a feeling that I would no longer be permitted to fly like this anymore because I was too old.
>>
>>18994443
what the fuck is a beefaroni
>>
File: 4054128-cacodemon-doom.jpg (37KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
4054128-cacodemon-doom.jpg
37KB, 317x300px
>>18994406
shit nigga that was a caco demon.
>>
>>19001000
looking back on it as an adult, it's pretty clear she was just sleepwalking, I'm sure.

Still, as a kid it was really creepy.

And hell, got to see my first chicks bush out of the deal too.
>>
>>18997763
They've had holograms since the 1960's dude, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>18994413
the last part was the worst
>>
>>18995264
>>18995248

Stop RP stupid fucks
>>
Remember that the sun shined for 3 days. Trippy shit. Almost like how in alaskan summers it doesnt set. But im in utah
>>
> 6 or 7 years old
>with my mom and sister
>went to a museum that is in a park (that really exists )
>saw a strange man using a tribal mask dancing while he grabing a chair
>>
>>18994293
>be me
>4
>in resturaunt
>look up at cieling
>spider as big across as a volks wagon skitters from the kitchen and out an open window across the cieling
>scream bloody murder and lose my shit, but im a toddler so nobody gives a shit

Also I remember waking up to a massive figure who had to crouch to avoid hitting the cieling. I had 11 foot tall cielings. It was very muscular, and was made out of shadows. I never felt bad around it, I would wake up, walk past it to go to the bathroo.. it would move out of the way without making a sound despite its massive size.

Only ever saw it when I woke up at night, maybe once or twice a month from as early as I can remember until when I was like, 8 or so.

I never thought anything of it since it had just kinda always been there and in little kid logic just figured everybody had a 12 foot tall giant made out of shadows babysitting at their bedside. I figure it was probably a guardian angel or something.
>>
>>19000732
Underrated
>>
>>19000732
>>19008381
samefagged
>>
File: 1457504602566.jpg (235KB, 900x698px) Image search: [Google]
1457504602566.jpg
235KB, 900x698px
Strange childhood memories thread.

>Be in 2nd grade
>Music teacher talks about a "classical song" about a little girl drowning.
>Said the song was about an older sister pushing the little sister into a pool and killing her.
>shows us a music video about this song.
>shows footage of a small female corpse wearing a dress as her body floats across the screen. I recall the green screen of this being really bad.

I've tried looking online for ANYTHING resembling what I described, but I've found nothing.
>>
>>18995264

As far as I know I think I'm the only one out of my lineage stuck here this time around. But I in particular am searching for a certain Goddess of individual domain and combat. She already presents herself in nature and the skies to me and follows me around. So I doubt she is here, but no one ever really knows everything there is in life.

My goddess in particular had promised to fell a certain beast for a certain someone of mine and falling short of her ambition she was to be killed in combat with this particular being. I stepped in as I had also promised to slay the fiend to my blood brother. Finally doing so. I gave her permission to do whatever she wanted to the corpse; to take the offerings she had promised although it was badly damaged.

This is as much as I feel comfortable sharing.
>>
>>18994293
Kinda I have one where I'm in the back of an ambulance on a suburb street at night and I remember what the paramedic looks like she is thick but not in a Hollywood way like an actual obese middle-aged woman would be although she wasn't attractive she wasn't ugly either and I'm on a stretcher I remember looking around the back of the car and seeing stuff dangle around a bit after she closes the doors and we drive off every thing is calm though no urgency or stress (like it is a routine non life threatening call for the paramedic).
Never in my life have I ever been in the back of a paramedic truck and I've never seen the paramedic on television or in real life although one of my teachers later in life had a similar body type no one I've met looks like her
>>
>10 years old
>Out with family in a park
>Nighttime
>I strayed away for a minute and noticed something
>Something is hopping around the trees
>Thought it was a rabbit or something, but it had claws and scales
>Not to mention they were probably taller than me at the time
>Get closer
>There were two more too
>One of them looked at me
>Scared shitless, run away to family
>"What's wrong, anon."

I didn't tell them anything, I thought I was insane at the time.
>>
I remember looking out the window one night when I was very young, like 7-9, and I saw a shining star object floating up the street, and I ran to my babysitter to tell her that I saw the tooth fairy and she just told me to go back to bed and I went to look out the window again and it was gone. I never saw anything like it since nor know what it was. Pic related what it looked like
>>
File: 1493098816324.jpg (104KB, 1920x2913px) Image search: [Google]
1493098816324.jpg
104KB, 1920x2913px
oh fuck here we go. my childhood was fucked up and is probably why i need mad sedatives to stop me killing myself.

>be <11
>used to be doing any random activities like watching TV, playing computer games or trying to go to sleep
>would suddenly break out crying and yelling in horror, confusion and pain
>would feel like small balls, like bearings ranging in sizes up to about an inch across were rolling on my hands
>these balls could be light or they could feel like they weighed kilograms.
>obviously nothing in my hands, just me screaming and smacking my hands
>if it came about when i was trying to fall asleep, i would go into a twilight state and have this same dream/ vision of me ending up in a room one way or another where i would be dodging these large balls ranging for 1ft to 30ft across which would roll towards me and make my hands feel like explained.
>i would slip out of consciousness/ be in this walking twilight state, talking nonsense whilst having my mum walk me around the yard for 10+ mins trying to calm me down or until the sensation stopped.

doctors could never explain it. thought maybe just twilight nightmares or something but the particular house i lived in up until they stopped had always fucked with me in many ways. will cont. shortly.
>>
File: DSC00123.jpg (238KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00123.jpg
238KB, 1077x1600px
>>18996327
>>19006989
>>
>>18994293
I have several.
Bear in mind some of these could have been dreams but they're all just as vivid.

I have a memory of my sister showing me a door on the floor. like a full door inlaid of the floor. She wanted to open it and was trying to get me to go with her.

Another one is of this room that seemed grayscale and burnt and broken. we weren't allowed to go in it so I only saw it once when my mother went in there. I can't remember why she did so.

There was one time, I had a blood blister or something. One moment, I was staring at it. the next, there was blood in the sink and it was gone.

The last one, I was outside in the day time and there was a car that i swore had no driver but it drove itself.

There's a few smaller things that were probably a lead in to me becoming a psychopath if something hadnt flipped and I didn't change. Like one time there was a rat or mouse in my backyard and i used a shovel to kill it. no remorse at all but i knew it was a bad thing so i covered it in dirt and covered the blood on the shovel with more dirt.
>>
>>19008539
I just remembered another one.
One of my first memories. I was alone in my bedroom and I was trying to sleep. I saw a pair of pure black hands reach out and grab the wall like something was about to peek over. next thing i remember i'm telling my father about it. dont remember walking to him or anything, jjust trying to tell him and him not believing me.
>>
>6 years old
>Midnight, can't sleep
>Parents are sleeping
>I go out and get a snack
>See something moving in the living room
>It's dark, can't see a thing
>Start to get scared, turn on the light
>There's nothing
>Calm, but still a little frightened, might not sleep
>I turn off the lights
>All of a sudden, I hear knocking from the window
>It's not too loud, but I almost pissed myself
>I looked outside, nothing was there, but plants and leaves
>Was going to go back but
>Car passed by and its light got into the living room
>Could see the shadows of the leaves moving around
>I just briefly noticed something
>There was a human figure in the shadow
>Almost screamed, told my parents
>They didn't believe me.

I feel like this was a dream.
>>
>>18995675
I remember going to some sort of aquarium i might have been like 4-5.. but it feels almost simultaneously like a dream.. like looking at fish and stuff in these tanks lit up by colored lights.

The one thats super fucky that I kind of try not bring up because my mom doesnt anymore she talked about one time there being weird experiments/occurances in her state (Idaho where the Snake river is, theres an infamous nuclear plant and I think a superfund site, she used to get a ton of sonic booms from F4s as a kid they used to test shit) Like a ton of people in that area have depleted thyroids assuming from the nuclear testing or whatever. But she said she went fishing one time with her grandpa I think? And maybe its some weird distorted story but she remembers like balls falling from the sky, like some sort of rain in the middle of the day but the consistency of jelly..
>>
>>19008552
perhaps you're dreaming now and that was the first time you awoke
>>
>>19008578

I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
I had very vivid memories of a house I never lived in when I was young. I asked my mom about it alot and she just kept telling me I've only ever lived in her house.
>>
>>18994293

>sleeping at grandamas house when 2-3 years old
>lots of people in room we have two queen size beds that connect and hug the wall
>tv in middle of room against wall
>see tv on at night watching movie
>lady in white dress walking down stairs, looking like she is crying
>at end she walks into ocean, only see he back
>cant remember if it was a dream or watching some scary movie
>look for movie forever, cant find it
>>
>>18994293
I have blocked out memories from being molested by the son of a woman me and my mother lived with.

I'll be driving and remember a quick glimpse that makes my entire body squirm. I get really tense and shiver every time I hear the name Jacob. Sometimes I think I see his face in a window.

Can't put together a full memory but it must have been recurring.
>>
Fair warning, my story is boring as fuck but it's somewhat similar to a few in here.
>Be me in 5th grade
>Sitting in class with the other kiddos, teacher is at her desk
>Working on homework or something
>Fairly certain there's only a piece of paper and a pencil on my desk
>Something causes the paper to fall off.
>Reach down to pick up the paper and I don't see it anywhere.
>Look back at desk, there it is
>Feel confused
>Look around, nobody looking over at me.
>>
>>19008696
Yeah, as a kid I saw some pretty wild stuff and since and because its been so long and I was so young its hard to seperate it all out. I earnestly cant tell if it was just young easily confused perceptions or mis-remembered stuff.

My first memory is actually before I could walk well, I remember looking up at my mom and seeing this crazy field of colors and lights swarming around her.

I remember having a conversation with my dog about why he liked stuff that smells bad and my dog explaining that it actually smells great but only to dog, then my cat calling him an idiot. (Maybe dream im mis-remembering as an event or just a game of pretend).

I remember seeing a guy who looked really sad walking down the street and he had big spiders crawling all over him.

I got a bunch, but like I said, its been like 25 years since I was that young and its entireley possible that theyre incorrect memories of stuff I just imagined.

Have had zero paranormal expieriences as an adult.
>>
>>18994293
>Be about 8 years old
>Go to close bedroom curtains because it's night
>Get to window my mum is outside collecting herbs from the garden to cook dinner
>It's winter and dark
>I wave to my mum and she waves back
>My mum walk into the back garden
>Im still waving my mum turns and looks down the garden to see what I'm waving at
>She can't see anyone turns back to me and waves
>Never look out the windows into the dark anymore

In essence waved at someone I could see as a child but an adult could not see thought it was my mum. It didn't scare me I was just confused at the time
>>
I have a memory, not as far out as some of what I'm reading here, but a very definite one with witnesses.

I was in an Eastern Orthodox church, around 11 years old. The session was ending, head priest was wrapping up the sermon. He falls silent as he says whatever his last lines were, looks down.

A golden light materializes around him. Just appears out of thin air. Being the logical fuck I was even then in a church, I'm looking around for sources of light - there are NONE. Getting chills just writing this. The architecture of the church was such that there was a curved but solid ceiling up top, and the only outside light that could filter through was from stained glass windows that surrounded the hall. The golden light did not have a definite source like a ray of sunlight or a flashlight - it was emanating from around the priest like a soft glow. and not from any obvious sources. It looked like the golden circles you see drawn around pictures of saints' heads, except it was around his whole body.

I asked my mother next to me where that light was coming from, and she said only from god.'

Still thinking about it more than a decade later. You just can't manufacture something like that.
>>
>>18996172
My nigga
>>
>>19001790
It was as fake as everything else
And
It was boring
>>
Fuck, so many memories from when people were sixish and dreams. Proof you can not rely on child memory, and look up hypnogogia for fuck's sake
>>
I had kinda forgotten about this. When I was little, I had an imaginary friend who I named 'Smiley.' Smiley didn't have a body and they didn't look like anything but to talk to it, I would hang a necklace or string from one finger on each hand and kind of move it up and down to make it talk. Looking back now, I guess that could be kind of normal and perhaps in the beginning it was but as time progressed, Smiley started telling me things. Things like how my mother almost aborted me and that I would have had another older sister if my mom had been careful....just stuff I shouldn't have known. The stuff Smiley told me started effecting my life. I told my grandmother about how I almost had an older sister and they chewed my mom out for it which ended with me getting chewed out.

What really freaked me out is all the stuff Smiley knew. I remember having to tell him to speak in English because sometimes he spoke in French and I couldn't understand. I remember he was a bit annoyed with me when I told him that, as if he expected me to speak French. It was silly then but now it seems sinister. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
>>
>>19008548
Your mind probably blocked the image of its face
>>
>>19010023
He was probably some dead french guy trying to fuck with you
>>
>>18996617
Yeah from about 4 to 6 used to stare at the old gas heater we had a top of stairs until my eyes and body felt light and odd then float down
>>
>>19000454
I once had a vision where this weird owl/morh man spoke to me in German. He said Meinen Ogen which translates to 'my eyes'
>>
>>18995290
ok
>>
I have two of them
1.) I'll just bunch these two together because they're so similar. I think I was about 3(?) when I was watching TV late at night when the channel or whatever changed to a close wide shot of a blue man's face. He didn't really do anything but it scared the shit out of me so I woke up my mom and told her to change it. The other time was when I was walking in my parent's bedroom and saw my sister and her friend laying on the bed who were sleeping I think, though they seemed as if they got knocked out or something. I looked at the TV and there was a ferris wheel of sheep baaing kind of loudly, with the background being made up of red and black gooey shapes. These might be dreams, but it sure as hell didn't feel like it.

2.) My mom, sister and I went into my mom's bedroom after she said that she saw something in the bathroom. She opened the door a bit, and we both freaked out when we saw a being/creature crouched on the toilet with glowing white eyes and a third glowing thing near the top of it's head. I'm pretty sure that was some supernatural being or something, which I wouldn't doubt because I saw a few ghosts when I was still living there.
>>
>>18994443

Wow. Lots of replies. I've experienced many strange things, but I've never been able to explain this one. It was extremely vivid. I could hear the clattering of the bowl, and it even spun for a second before stopping upright, after scattering beefaroni everywhere. After I turned to look at my mom, who was placing the bowl in front of me without incident, I turned to look back down at the floor, and there was nothing. Mum saw panic on my face, so I explained everything to my her, and she took it in stride, though she had no explanation, either.

This is one experience I just cannot explain. I've never had anything like that happen again.
>>
>>18996095
fucking shotacon cunttt
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492132676427.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492132676427.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
When i was little (like 6-7) my parents were getting ready to go to the store. I was trying to find my shoes and i when i got them on i ran out to the car. But they were already pulling away. I tried to bang on the door and shouting at them but i couldnt see in the window, they just pulled off and left. I dont remember being sad, just not knowing what to do. They had never left me alone before. I went and closed the garage door and went back inside. I made a bag of popcorn and watched cartoon network. I was really worried when the sun started going down. I went around and locked all the doors, windows. My brother was at our grandmas (it was his turn to visit them, they split it like that because grandma spoiled the shit out of us, games, toys, etc. Parents didnt want us driving her poor). It was kinda cool cause i got to watch tv all night. Passed out around 10 i think.

Woke up the next day, still not back. First time I'd ever walked to school by myself, normally they drove me. Got home, still not there. I forgot to pack a lunch so i was really hungry. I got smart and ordered a pizza, used money from my piggy bank. I was short like two bucks but the delivery guy was nice and said he'd cover it. This part strikes me as really odd now. Why hadnt he said anything about parents coming and paying the rest?

Regardless, it went on like this for.. Roughly a week? I ran out of popcorn and the water jugs were too heavy for me to switch on the water cooler so i poured them. After three spills and cleanups i drank tap water. Then i started missing real food so i made sandwhiches and taught myself how to use the stove and make mac and cheese (to my dismay i learned how flamable butter was that day. Thankfully it went out quick)

I dont remember them coming home. But i think it was saturday i came out of the bathroom and they were there in the living room watching tv. I started bawling and demanding where theyd gone, and they said they had no idea what i was talking about
>>
>>19010736
My brother came back the next day.

To this day they maintain it never happened but after it i started being extremely independent. I maintained my own bed time, i made my own food (which freaked my mom out every time i touched the stove) and walked myself to school, before they even woke up. They usually dropped me off like 5 before the bell but getting there an hour/two hours early i found the other kids would be there early too playing. This is when i started making a lot of friends too. Eventually my dad started getting up earlier because of it, around when 9/11 happened so he could take me instead of me walking, because terrorists were gonna attack my little block in scottsdale apparently.

I honestly think back on it now and believe they were planning on not coming back at all and leaving me to die. Or for grandma to find me or the police, more realistically. But past that, i can not find an explanation. Maybe one day they'll tell me the truth
>>
>>18996295
Isn't that the guy from Freakazoid
>>
>>19005806
Demonhunter is shit and your story is shit.
>>
>>18994406
looks like someone forgot to hand in their paperwork last night
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 1041x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 1041x795px
I remember going up into space and orbiting the earth. The memory some how comes before all my memories of childhood/babyhood. What I remember is the parking lot, with cars from the late 70s/early 80s, it must have been summer or late spring, and it was late in the day, yet in my memory of the ships cockpit, I remember someone handing me a late 90s/early 2000s cell phone. The next memory is me looking out the window and seeing the surface of the earth. Is this a memory of a past life?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>18996628
You're the main character in an anime
>>
>>19010898
>7 years old
>watching regular show
>regular show first aired late 2010

MODS
>>
>>19010975
Then it didn't happen when I was 7, retard
>>
>>19011041
What a 14 year old way to react
>>
File: 1494644543305.jpg (40KB, 465x369px) Image search: [Google]
1494644543305.jpg
40KB, 465x369px
>>19011041
Word, i wasn't trying to make you mad, dude. Just trying to preserve your innocence.
>>
File: IMG_1099.jpg (38KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
38KB, 355x500px
>>19011061
And there goes the thread
>>
>be 12 or something
>sitting pc/tv room downstairs
>in the middle of the night, and all the bedrooms are upstairs
>try to get up from couch
>dark figure behind me pushes me to the floor
>fall under table, and get a glimpse of the figure
>don't remember anything else
>>
>>19006286
I also have these dreams but it's always mundane stuff.
>>
>>19004245
Thats weird, I played that game all the time when I was a kid but it didnt have that level in it, I was on the n64 though so it probably wasnt on that version
>>
>>18997891
Michael Jackson. Is your asshole intact?
>>
>>19010759
Wow. This is crazy shit. Why didn't you call the police or something? Or a teacher or friend? I would have been scared shitless that happened to me. I'd be scared at night to be in the house alone. If it is true why don't you hound the shit out of your parents and demand an explanation?
>>
File: Curse Eye Hyper Universe.png (405KB, 853x742px) Image search: [Google]
Curse Eye Hyper Universe.png
405KB, 853x742px
>>18994406
>>
File: 1494649964024.jpg (162KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494649964024.jpg
162KB, 750x720px
>>18996375
It's a conspiracy
your dad was a part of it
>run
>>
>>18994293
>out in the middle of nowhere basically
>I was I dont know how young, had a race car bed
>this was supposed to be my first time in my new bed
>sleep for ahwile, can't remember what kind of dream I had that night
>wake up
>loud "hovering" noise over head
>kinda feel it's vibrations too
>dad comes into room
>"you hear that?"
>nod head
>go outside with him
>it's pretty cloudy overhead so we can't see what's making this noise
>it stays overhead for a good 2 minutes
>me and my dad just go back inside and try to go back to sleep
>couple years later, dad reminds me of that out of nowhere

I feel like asking him again sometime how he remembers it.
>>
>>18996628
more stories please
>>
>>18997496
you got molested bro
>>
>>19003773
The book came after the movie
>>
>>18994293
>be me
>at beach
>age 3
>see a huge wave
>bigger than any I've seen since
>even though I was three, estimate at least 15 feet
>stood there not cresting for at least 30 seconds
>hit me
>fall down
>tried to explain to my mom what I saw
>didn't believe me
>fin
>>
>>19011407
It was seventeen years ago. Maybe ill bother with it if they come to my wedding. As for why i didnt say anything to friends or teachers, i kinda reasoned that it had been like prior times theyd left town but had forgotten a babysitter or to take me to grandmas like they usually did. But the way they act like it just never happened is why it fucks me up.
>>
>>18994293
When I was about 9 or 10, i was living in a two-story apartment. I went up to my room after turning all the lights off downstairs and went to bed. I woke up some time later downstairs on the couch with no blankets. The TV was tuned to static and turned all the way down. To this day i have no damn clue how I got there.
>>
When I was 13 I was standing in the garage and I told myself I have to remember this moment forever even though nothing was happening. I'm 26 now and the memory is still really vivid.
>>
File: santa.jpg (333KB, 1133x1447px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
333KB, 1133x1447px
when i was about 10 years old, on christmas day, i decided to go outside and walk around in the freshly fallen snow from the night before. In the front yard near the road, there were a lot of hoof prints in front of what could only be sleigh tracks in the snow. They abruptly ended like it took flight. Being 10, i tell my parents that i saw evidence of santa in the front yard like it's no big deal. Still think of that to this day. What the fuck left those tracks? SANTA?!
>>
>>18994293
I was screwing around with friends for shits and giggles. We were at my house watching youtube videos on the Rake. Mostly found footage stuff, a few theory videos, the usual blend of creepypasta shit. We decided to take some of my knives and go outside into the apartment complex as a joke, to "Hunt the rake". We were just walking around with knives in our pockets talking about the rake and other creepy shit. It was pitch dark outside, but we could tell where we were going and whatnot. We approached the little kids playground with the swings and the skate ramp when, I shit you not, from behind the ramp came the same bloodcurtling scream from those found footage videos. It sounded like whatever made the noise was literally right behind the ramp. We never ran so fucking fast in our goddamn lives.
>>
>>18994293
>be me
>6 or something
>its tuesday
>normal tuesday
>next day
>its tuesday
>childhood brain doesnt realize

Then again

>be me
>its Wednesday
>next day
>its Wednesday
>still doesnt click
>next day
>its Wednesday again
>ask mom
>"wasnt it Wednesday yesterday?"
>no

Spooked me the fuck out when I realized it years later
>>
>6 or 7 years old
>Just got put down for bed
>Pitch black
>Super deep voice rumbles from under the bed
>Can't remember what he said but it was him saying something
>I said "no" in a tired groan as I rolled over and put covers up to my neck
>He says something again
>I don't answer
>Fall asleep
>Never told anyone or heard him again
>>
>>18994293
I was somewhere between 8-9, my dad asked me to grab him a beer. Everyone was outside in the driveway, but I'm looking for approval so whatever. Head inside, get to the kitchen grab the beer out of the fridge, head towards the front door, everything's cool. All of the sudden, house seems darker than usual, more grey I guess, I see something out of the corner of my eye, turn and look, it's a black humanoid shape racing across my vision. I see another one on the other side of me, same shit. I freak out and run faster than I ever have before heading outside. I get out give my dad his beer and tell him what I saw. he humored me and went in to check things out. Never saw anything tells me I was imagining it, I knew I didn't. Still haunts me to this day.
>>
I have reverse "childhood memories you can't explain" story, I guess...

As a kid, both my parents worked, and left me with this weird neighbor lady who was running a daycare out of her home. Her house was full of scary religious art, bloody pictures of christ's crucifixion and such. She was always praying loudly and scolding us.

Turned out, her adult sons were pedophiles and running some kind of CP ring. The youngest, a college-aged edgelord, also tortured animals and dealt drugs. Anyway, they were busted, and caught in the act when a parent came to pick up a child early one day. This mom got freaked out that the daycare lady wasn't around and she couldn't hear children playing. She broke down a locked door to a bedroom where she heard voices. Inside, they were filming. One of the sons had been self-harming, he was covered in cuts and burns and shit, was dressed in some kind of bondage gear, and was whackin' it.
I was naked on the other side of the room with two other children, watching, and the other sons were filming us.

Anyway. Obviously the police were called. They also found a closet with a bunch of dead cats, a whole mountain of CP starring us daycare kids, a lot of drugs, and a bunch of other weird shit in this house. There was a whole court case. Probably the creepiest part was, the sons were all dead within six months. One committed suicide in jail, one overdosed in jail, a third got off on a technicality but died in a car accident.

At any rate, I have no memories before the age of six, so I can't exactly say that I was traumatized by the experience. That has always been strange, though. There's hard evidence that I suffered crazy ritualistic child abuse and I don't remember a damn thing. I turned out frighteningly boring and normal, too. No drug use or risky behaviors, no weird fetishes. Then again, I am browsing 4chan, so there's that.
>>
>>18994293

There's a few but here's one that has stayed with me since childhood. To give context, the home I lived in as a child had two stories then a basement.

>Be five years old
>Mom has to work late, tells older sister to babysit me
>We're in the living room watching tv
>Sister decides to go hang out with her friends.
>I can't come because they wanted to smoke
>Home alone now
>I'm playing in the living room with action figures on the first floor, tv is on some kids channel
>I hear a voice coming from my mothers' bedroom down the hall, her door is open
>"Anon."
>wtfwasthat.jpg
>"Anon, I'm in here. I'm in here."
>WTFWASTHAT.jpg
>The voice sounds like multiple people speaking in unison, but somehow still the same person. It has a weird beckoning lilt to it.
>Think to myself "I don't want to be murdered by a ghost."
>I'm in a panic as it just gets louder and louder with each call of my name. It was like a tv getting turned louder.
>Remember our stairs have a cubby only big enough for a child to fit in
>Open it and crawl in while crying
>Close the cubby door and the voice is still getting louder
>In desperation I shove my fists into my ears, close my ears, and cry
>Ended up falling asleep in the position, my sister found me there when she came back

Kinda funny that after that, the other weird paranormal shit that happened to me as a kid only pissed me off instead of scaring me.

>Seeing crawling shadow figures in the basement, looking into doorway, or in our driveway
>My five-year-old self only gets mad and goes "not this shit again"

What I've learned is that ghosts can be real assholes.
>>
> was seven years old
> dad claims I start screaming in the middle of the night crying for my mother
> I'm sobbing and thrashing around like I'm fighting off an attacker
> Dad tries to bear hug me and shake me awake
> he isn't sure if I am having a nightmare or what
> he asks me what is wrong
> I just wail louder and cry for my mother in this babyish voice
> mom left a couple years before
> my stepmom comes in
> she is freaking out
> neither of them can figure out how to calm me down
> this goes on for about an hour
> finally stepmom decides that I must be running a fever
> She drags me to the bathroom
> dad places me on the bathroom counter and tries talking to me
> this is the only part of the story I remember
> I am crying and can't stop
> I hear myself crying for my mother
> but the voice sounds far away and like someone else is control my body
> I have my arms wrapped around myself and I am rocking
> I've screamed myself hoarse and can no longer talk or scream
> I start shivering and shaking violently
> every once in awhile I sob and whimper, but can't talk
> stepmom forces me into an ice bath
> she keeps dunking me in cold water trying to get me to snap out of whatever state I am in
> After awhile she slaps me in frustration and walks out
> I remember lying int he cold water, shivering, wondering what had happened
> Dad wraps me up in towels and carries me to bed
> then he goes to calm down stepmom

It was pretty weird. Dad confirms the story, me screaming uncontrollably in the middle of the night, stepmom flipping out and putting me in a bath of ice water. None of it really makes any sense to me, though.

I never had any other episodes like that, and generally I was a very calm kid.
>>
I vividly remember almost drowning and my mother jumping into the pool to save me but I'm the only one who remembers it.
>>
>>18994406
Kek.don't dis Sony Vegas I use it every day
>>
>>18994293
Often when I was 5 or 6, I would wake up in the middle of the night to find myself floating above by bed. I also saw myself from a third person view. I wasn't scared at all by it, but it was weird. It was normal for this to happen from time to time but it stopped now.
>>
>>18994443
What was your mom serving you? You didn't tell us enough.
>>
>>18994345
i think you got raped...
>>
>>18994293
Twice while i was around 13 i was truly spiritual that i pierced the veil and want to the after life
it was a land of pink mist and strange figures. The other humans were there and i had even talked to my great granny

Shit was lit
She told me a secret she only told my mom and my mom freaked out when i told her
>>
>>18996896
cool
wanna join my somewhat-mystic club?
>>
I have a weird memory of a dentist appointment once. All I remember is the dentist forcing me to "open wide" by coating a butcher knife in a viscous fluid and sticking it in my mouth. I used to think that this is why people have scar like markings on the sides of the openings of their mouths.
>>
Dreams. Still don't sleep by myself cause literally get sleep paralysis everytime I sleep alone. Don't when it started. Was a vivid dreamer. Would dream every night. But now that I'm older I guess I lost it.

Miss dreaming like that but, I hated cause for a good period of time, I would always have continuation of whatever dream. Especially the bad ones, until they became obscure.

The one I enjoyed makes me wonder though.

Would float. Somewhere like a forest. Pretty, bright sunlight, rivers and small stream falls. Stones that you could jump on. Big like boulders. Small like stepping stones. And I would land these other kids would be there. No questioning. Like immediate hit off and we would go play. Hads lots fun. When I wake up I hoped I would go back. And I did.

Sleep. Float. Forest. Meet up. Frolic. And interstingly enough it didn't get obscure like most but, stopped having it once a man appeared in the field.

He appeared. That's it.

Tried to dream it. Force myself to have it but they became obscure and was overall different. Sucked.
>>
>>19010156
Or just some drunk Frenchman messing with some kid.
>>
>>18995676
Any common bathroom chemicals have fucking SULPHUR in them?
>>
>>18996617
Why do I remember this?
>>
Not really memories persay but every few days i dream of doing something usually involving games or objectives and after a few days i find myself in the exact scenario that i had dreamt of previously. This has made me have the oppurtunity to know sometimes if a choice i make is bad or good, and i am given the possibility of changing that for the better. If i dont change it the exact same thing that i had dreamt happens, usually resulting in it being a bad choice. I am capable of forcing a change in the choice i make but no matter what the start of the dream happens later in life. I cannot choose to be in the situation but i can choose how it ends.
>>
>>19004216
>3 dimensional
As opposed to anime? What?
>>
>>18996177
let's just hope that he was not raped by 2 midgets durning christmas...
>>
>>18994293
Not exactly scary but certainly unexplainable.
>Be me
>year 7
>hanging out in backyard with my friend
>playing trampoline dodgeball
>goodshit.jpg
>ball bounces off friend towards shed and literally disappears
>not shrinking into a singularity or anything like that
>just gone in an eye blink
>ball is large and pink so we would've seen it fly over the roof or the neighbours fence or something
>friend and I properly weirded out
>never saw the ball again

Have had a few instances of things disappearing on me but this is the weirdest.
>>
>>18994406
People are comparing it to Mike because that's what they know but it actually looks more like a Suezo from Monster Rancher.
>>
>>18994443
This post makes me hungry for some delicious Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni™, available at a KMart™ near you!
>>
>>18994293
I actually have 2 memories from early childhood. I'd guess toddlerhood. The first is seeing a robed figure walk pass my door in the night and being scared as fuck. But that's all it is. The second is much more vivid and sinister. I have this memory of me and my mother driving somewhere, she pulls the car over to use a payphone, she leaves the car door open and some cunt in black business pants with a white buttoned shirt jumps in the car and starts driving, spots me like 15/ 20 seconds later, slams the brakes on the car and thats all i can remember.
>>
>>19011192
>and that's how I met your mother
>>
>>18994293
I hate asking but does anyone remember watching a line of clowns march passed the bedroom door after the lights were out?
>>
Had a couple of instances as a kid of having a toy I loved and then later finding a 2nd one of it. I've heard in china they have stuff testing for psychic abilities in kids and its mostly slightly moving or copying small objects. Last time it happened was like a year ago where in the space where I keep my expensive eyedrops and I found two of them with the same amount of fluid. It sorta fits my newish world view that the universe is a simulation projected from all of our minds simultaneously rather than from some outside source.
>>
>>19013213

I had something similar

>Be me
>About 12 or maybe 13
>Me and my brother were playing with a foam football
>Accidentally discovered that if you throw it on the roof of the house it rolls down
>Did this several times, but then on one throw the ball didn't come back down
>Can't see it
>Look all around the house
>If it had landed in neighbour's garden they would have thrown it back at some point
>If it was stuck, it would have been knocked down in bad weather
>Never see ball again, probably got stuck in a gutter and turned into a birds nest
>>
>go to bus stop in the morning for school
>wait for like 20 minutes
>bus never comes
>must be a holiday or some shit
>well now I have an excuse not to go to school
>go home
>"hey Anon, how was school?"
>what
>it's like seven hours later
>somehow managed to not even notice a change in the time of day
>>
I was maybe ten years old. Year was 2001. My parents and I were driving home from a drive in movie. We passed a building and a large, red sphere was floating above it. To best describe it, imagine a harvest moon, only closer, and more...three dimensional, for lack of a better term. Basically if you stood under it you could look up at it and see it from beneath. To this day, things like that terrify me.
>>
>>18994383
Holy shit. My mom used to hear me laugh in the room by myself when I was little like someone was playing with me. I also pointed to an empty bed once saying "I don't want her there make her go" or some shit when we were at some hotel and they were trying to put me to sleep
>>
>>18996529
schizophrenic much?
>>
>>18995200
Have you ever hit your head before and you see colours and shit. Maybe you hit your head somewhere. Why was your grandma terrified.
>>
>>18996529
the third one is very familiar except it was a fireplace at school.
the fireplace was barred, so impossible to climb in, but whenever I was bullied, I would just walk on through and end up in a secret room in the building. some woman who I thought was just another teacher would always comfort me and tell me when it's safe to go back out.
weird story: one time my bully followed me in, but it was apparently too dark for him to see anything. when he pointed out that it was dark, it went dark for me too. never able to find my way back into the fireplace again.
>>
>first day of elementary school
>totally overwhelmed by the experience
>I don't remember any of the classes, but I remember lunch and recess
> As I sat down with my lunch tray, I realize it has a selection of strange objects
> there is no food
> there IS a tiny beach ball
> and some metal gears
> and a shoe
> I remember thinking "WTF I can't eat this"
> I look around in confusion, and see the other chewing on shoes and metal gears
> I sit there staring at it until the bell rings
> I shrug and then dump my "lunch" in the trash
> After school I walk home from the bus stop
> Dad asks me how my day went
> I tell him I am hungry because they tried to feed us plastic and metal
> He tells me to quit making up stories and sends me to bed without supper

I know it can't be possible, but this memory has always been really vivid.
>>
>>19013771

cont.

> I also remember a hall monitor scolding me for tossing out my lunch, and not putting it into the recycling bin
> the recycling bin?
> I was super excited the next day to see what would happen in the lunch room, but we just got creamed corn and biscuits
> repeat mundane normie lunches all week
>>
I'm pretty sure I saw an actual werewolf as a child.
>Living in Arizona at the time.
>Around 6 years old.
>Up around midnight to get some water
>Kitchen just near a big sliding glass door to back yard.
>Porch light is on, lights enough to see from door to fence.
>Get water, casually look out door as I go past.
>Big black Lycanthrope staring back at me.
>Vision goes blurry, don't remember going back to bed.
>Don't remember the incident until years later.

It was the weirdest shit.
My life is so weird. ):
>>
>>19014561
Oh, I suppose I should also mention I was living in Arizona when the Phoenix lights happened. Most of the official footage you see of it now is the coverup the local base did a few hours after the actual aircraft showed up. Essentially they just fired flares up in a similar pattern as the lights, which is why most footage of it looks fake as he'll now, it is. The actual lights were on a broad V-shape and they hovered and sorta rotated over the mountains for a while, then they shot off, and flares were fired within 15 minutes.
>>
>Be 4 y/o
>Father works for the forest administration, live innawond
>on the side of the house there is an overgrown trail.
>Go there with my best friend at the time with sticks and toyguns
>Hear some noise
>Stop
>(Here is the blurry part)See a man in a reed hoodie in the bushes
>Looks at us,
>Don't remember the rest, but he most probably just left or told us to go away
>But we run back to the house
>Find my mom
>Years later, no one has memory of it.

That stuck with me for a while, still does, because I tend to remember a lot of specific things. The region is mostly woodland though, and we have our bizarre folks around. (not in the US)
>>
>>18994392
>>18994383
Sounds exactly like night terrors
>>
>>18994293
>be me
>idk what age just really young
>my dad and i would go fishing at the lake sometimes
>i remember that we were on a boat dock with a fence/ cage like thing that could be locked all around the dock
>some dude was in the cage/fence thing and my dad had locked it
>he handed my the keys and told me to throw them in the water
>with i was holding the keys the guy in the cage was begging me and my dad to let him out or whatever
>i threw them in the water and the guy started to cry and shit

Im 16 now and still dont know wtf really happened. i feel like it could have been a dream but it feels so real when i think about it.
My dad always kept secrets from my mom and did drugs and shit like that, and then he gave up guardianship of me when i was 14

I have a lot of other weird memories too
>>
>>19013700

This is my favorite story in this thread so far. Can I ask what country/region you attended school in, anon/ And how old was your school building?
>>
>>19008508
>.
Someone waved a chinese flag at your window.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.