[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creation(ism?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (36KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 360x235px
>Top cosmologists agree ~95% of the universe is shit we can't observe because otherwise our understanding of reality doesn't work.

What the fuck man, I don't know what to believe about anything anymore and I want to keep existing after I die.

/x/ how do you think everything came into being?
>>
God dropped a deuce, and flushed the toilet. The Milky Way galaxy we inhabit is the swirling "water" of the flush.
>>
>>18994242
God did it.
>>
>>18994264
That's an equally unsatisfactory answer.
>>
>>18994242
Yeah, it's literally infinity.
>>
>>18994359
Ahhh where are weeeee?

Dreaming/Drifting
How the fuck would anyone know anything. Just set the ship that is your life to go to the future you want and we will all be where we steered our ships. Our reality tunnels are the Rainbow Road.
>>
>>18994367
Ahhh why do the elite try to control us

Wouldn't you want a huge cocksocket to superimpose your ego? They are the "Masters" here. Trapped in this world.
>>
>>18994242
>because otherwise our understanding of reality doesn't work
I'm sure the universe isn't hiding any part of itself just because puny human scientists would have to rework their theories if that part became visible.
>>
>>18994311
Why do you want a "satisfactory" answer. What if the truth is agonizing to you?
>>
>>18994404
I don't know honestly. I guess maybe not knowing and having false hope is just as bad or worse than knowing for sure and having to work from there
>>18994385
That's what I don't get. Is everyone just running with the current theory or is it being challenged?
>>
>>18994374
What are you talking about?
>>
Paper 32. The Evolution of Local Universes

32:0.1.A LOCAL universe is the handiwork of a Creator Son of the Paradise order of Michael. It comprises one hundred constellations, each embracing one hundred systems of inhabited worlds. Each system will eventually contain approximately one thousand inhabited spheres.
32:0.2.These universes of time and space are all evolutionary. The creative plan of the Paradise Michaels always proceeds along the path of gradual evolvement and progressive development of the physical, intellectual, and spiritual natures and capacities of the manifold creatures who inhabit the varied orders of spheres comprising such a local universe.
>>
>>18997145
1. Physical Emergence of Universes
32:1.1.The preuniverse manipulations of space-force and the primordial energies are the work of the Paradise Master Force Organizers; but in the superuniverse domains, when emergent energy becomes responsive to local or linear gravity, they retire in favor of the power directors of the superuniverse concerned.
32:1.2.These power directors function alone in the prematerial and postforce phases of a local universe creation. There is no opportunity for a Creator Son to begin universe organization until the power directors have effected the mobilization of the space-energies sufficiently to provide a material foundation—literal suns and material spheres—for the emerging universe.
>>
You have to use up this life to become a god by accumulating prana in your pinneal gland, then you go to the godslayer fight
>>
>>18997155
Which faith system is that from?
>>
>>18997159

Nigga, don't ruin it
>>
>>18997163
How is that ruining it? I don't come to /x/ often so I can't discern between the shitposting culture here and when people are actually referencing esoteric shit.
>>
The truth of the universe right here:

In this life you must assimilate the personality of a God, you will reborn as this one god, but with one caveat, you will do so in a small vilage of souther Spain.

People will start calling you that as a nickname: el Yahwe, el Shiva, el Thor... as if it were a nickname.

When you are growing up fights will start in school and you will have to fight gods from other village.

He who survives all resurrections will be crowned omnipotent.
>>
From nothing.
>>
Nice source
>>
>>18994263
nice one
>>
File: IMG_4181.jpg (53KB, 651x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4181.jpg
53KB, 651x334px
>>18994242
>>
>>18997176
You can put Dark matter/dark energy into literally any searchbar and you'll get multiple sources stating they're about 95% of our universe with everything we can detect only being about 5% in our current cosmological model.
>>
From Prince Vegeta's...BIG BANG...ATTAAAAAAAACK!
>>
Made me postulate. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>18997218
So you have no source...
>>
>>18997463
http://www.space.com/20930-dark-matter.html

I shouldn't have even wasted those five seconds on someone too stupid to type in the search bar.
>>
>>18997478
Or you should put sources in new threads?
>>
>>18997482
Dude it's common sense.

>>18997159
You could have googled prana it also takes five seconds.
>>
>>18994242
think about the fact that the universe is mostly a huge mass of photons
every star is blasting them out in every direction constantly since the big bang

they're everywhere, but we can't see them unless they fly directly into our eyeballs
>>
>>18997489
Fair enough.

>>18997500
That doesn't account for our current discrepancy since we apparently need something about 100x more massive than protons + unidentifiable energy that, considering the universe is accelerating in expansion to the best of our knowledge, can't be photons moving at c.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.