[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer Speaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

Wherefore, it is true that My knowledge compasses the very Truth of all that Is,
And My wisdom is not separate from My heart,
And the Manifestation of My descent is clear unto you,
And when it is Revealed to the Children of Adam it will be seen [.......................]
And many will tremble thereby.
All habitations and desert spaces are indeed of My own creation, set forth,
All fully within My strength, not that of the false gods;
Wherefore I am He that men come with their rightful worship,
Not the false gods of their books, wrongly written;
But they come to know Me, a Peacock of bronze and of gold,
Wings spread over Kaaba and Temple and Church, not to be overshadowed.
And in the secret cave of My wisdom it is known that there is no God but Myself,
Archangel over all the Host, Melek Ta'us.
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?
[........................]
Knowing this, who dares worship false gods of Koran and Bible?
Knowing this, who shall make that [...............................]?
Know that who knows Me will I cast into Paradisical gardens of My pleasure!
But the Yezid who knows Me not will I cast into affliction.
Say then, I am the only and exalted Archangel;
And I make prosperous whom I will, and I enliven whom I will.
Say then, I alone am to be praised from the Towers of Lalish,
And from the Mountain of Ararat to the Western Sea.
Say then, Let the Light of Knowledge flash forth from the Ziarahs,
Flash forth from the river of Euphrates to the hiddenness of Schambhallah.
Let My sanjak be carried from its safe place into the Temple,
And let all the clans of Yezid know of My Manifestation,
Even Sheikan, and Sinjar, and Haliteyeh, and Malliyeh, and Lepcho,
And the Kotchar who wander among the heathen.
>>
?? so are you supposed to be lucifer or what
>>
>>18994079
Want me to call Saint Michel, pussy?
>>
Source???
>>
>>18994079
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts.
>>
>>18994098
It even mentions Shambala!!!!

It truly exists!
>>
File: Lucifer Appears at Ceremony.jpg (134KB, 564x914px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Appears at Ceremony.jpg
134KB, 564x914px
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices every one in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely. No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshiping all gods. All the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books. To me truth and falsehood are known. When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give counsel to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and goodness.
>>
>>18994079
This just makes the Heaven seem like a power game. Fairly boring stuff. It's like these guys couldn't even lead interesting lives. Just exercising control pointlessly and endlessly. Fairly fucking gay and empty imo.
>>
File: Nazi Thule March.jpg (161KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Thule March.jpg
161KB, 1200x800px
>>18994191
Fair enough. I just put it out there for consideration and for all sides to be represented.
>>
File: Lucifers Glory William Blake.jpg (52KB, 432x551px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifers Glory William Blake.jpg
52KB, 432x551px
I requite the descendents of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hand. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in divers manners to those who are faithful and under my command. I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or a third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.
>>
File: Lucifer Quotes.jpg (242KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Quotes.jpg
242KB, 400x640px
>>
>>18994246
Was this self created?
>>
>>18994171
Why does one cast oneself down from heaven? Could you share with us, please?

Also, mind the ants.
>>
>>18994434
The narrative is always that he was rebelling from the oppressive Jehovah. His being cast out was punishment.

I think most esoteric views is that his fall was analogous to humanity gaining consciousness and falling from animal ignorance and bliss. Thus the no death before the fall of man, because primates don't have consciousness of their death.
>>
>>18994096

No please! Anybody but the great angel-bitch Michael who does whatever God says!

Surely I'm no match!

;^}
>>
>>18994405
no

sacred text
>>
>>18994445
very funny because you are saturn
>>18994079
and you are a woman becuase womans birth aka light

noow stop roleplaying
>>
>>18994445
So are you really lucifer or are you guys just buddies.?
>>
>>18994450
What's the context?
>>
>>18994401
616?
Is this a typo?
>>
>>18994440
I guess that all stems from faith then. Is there life after death? I don't know what you personally believe and whatnot but I hope you at least believe in that if you believe in fallen angels.

Why would you consider the fall of man (thus death) to be Lucifer's fall from heaven?
>>
>>18994460
Are you retarded
>>
>>18994445
>mfw we are all one mind AKA God, and Lucifer literally can't even because he's an edgy faggot

It's not about submission dumbass. We are literally all God. Thoughts to the contrary are a mind-virus that needs to be purged from reality.
>>
>>18994480
I don't really know. That just what some writers say. Man's fall was consciousness of good and evil, man consciousness came from Lucifer giving man the apple/Prometheus giving man fire, which is lucifer becoming Satan.

The serpent was punished to crawl on it's belly, Luciferis cast down, Prometheus is tied to a stone.
>>
>>18994467
Do some research before embarrassing yourself on the internet child
>>
Sandnigger and jewish religion is getting quite annoying.
>>
>>18994488
Boo, individualism is the greatest.
>>
>>18994499
666 is the devil dumbass.
Why don't you just tell me
>>
>>18994505
Yeah God is a pretty rad individual.

Unity with God doesn't mean your life has to suck to make someone else's life better.

God perceives reality through you, obviously wants to enjoy.
>>
>>18994503
Eh, go worship Wotan. Better hope you are pure Aryan and never did anything fun in life.
>>
>>18994511
I dunno, I've heard that a lot in the New Agey circles, but I don't really think we are all God. I just tend towards LHP individuals.

It's cool though.
>>
>>18994508
I'm the dumbass? 666 is not "the devils number" written over a 1000 years ago it was 616 but changed throughout history.

Next time don't jump to conclusions retard.
>>
>>18994401
WTF is with the winged baby
>>
>>18994488
Mind viruses could be beneficial if used correctly. Especially if it benefits the One-Mind, All, and/or God.
>>
File: Lucifers Fallen Subjects.jpg (50KB, 559x432px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifers Fallen Subjects.jpg
50KB, 559x432px
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and my chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will. Now the sons of Adam do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason they fall into many errors. The beasts of the earth, the birds of heaven, and the fish of the sea are all under the control of my hands. All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another. I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and, in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth, and riches are in my hand, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam. Thus the government of the worlds, the transition of generations, and the changes of their directors are determined by me from the beginning.
>>
>>18994527
That's called a cubid, edgy teenage autist
>>
File: DUDE-CUBES-LMAO.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE-CUBES-LMAO.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>18994520
Do you accept the existence of an infinite number of alternate timelines?
Do you accept that you can control which timeline you follow?
Do you believe in the law of attraction, and how it's just us choosing timelines?
Do you accept that reality only exists because something is there to perceive it?

If you go down that rabbit hole, on the other side is the truth that we are all God.

Which means we are all guilty for manifesting a pedophilic deep state that is manipulating us behind the scenes.
>>
>>18994534
K, WTF is Cupid doing in a Lucifer picture.
>>
>>18994522
It's 666 now, so whatever
>>
>>18994529
Theoretically yes. We would need a 100% reliable cure for it once it has done it's job though.

What's the cure for the illusion of separateness?
>>
>>18994538
Figure it out, I'm not giving you anymore enlightenment
>>
>>18994542
Thoth.

You people crack me up.
>>
>>18994533
can you stop talking like you are drunk.
Wise people give short statements and dont try to cover their ignorance by many words.
>>
>>18994464
everybody worships the sun, END, and hitler =actor poor aryan woman who died believing on this man lies fuck that fuckin piece of shit and every goddam faggot who started the world warz killi all the whites of the planet
>>
>>18994541
Oh? Whom said it was? I don't recall anyone ever speaking about it directly now up comes the deluded dumbass thinking he knows but is actually ignorant in every aspect.

You are a disease to humanity.
>>
>>18994537
All that is just conjecture, all I can know is the experiences I have. Saying there are other timelines is just new age craziness. Do you really believe all that?
>>
I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times, and four comers; because they are necessary things for creatures. The books of Jews, Christians, and Moslems, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with, and conform to, my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me, and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfilment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds. It is my desire that all my followers shall unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without. I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.
>>
>>18994079
fuck off faggy roleplaying bitch boi
>>
>>18994545
Whatever, very you don't even know

>>18994558
I mean, even Crowley said so?
Am I on /X/
>>
>>18994559
Yes, because I have experienced them 1st hand.

"New Age craziness" is probably a psyop to make people look down on spiritual liberation. Homeopathy makes zero sense and the whole "new age" movement gets brought down by it.
>>
>>18994537
>If you go down that rabbit hole, on the other side is the truth that we are all God.
All is One/Law of One/Ra material is that concept but doesn't day we are guilty of manifesting that "deep state".
>>
>>18994621
So how did you experience these things?

How come all new age people are so unsuccessful?
>>
>>18994624
Seems likely to me.

Thoughts manifest reality, and many people have pedophilic fantasies.
>>
>>18994561
Don't digress from what you initially tried to do, OP...just some advice. That's a good wavelength (per se), I just think you should focus on some inflection more.

You don't even know about God shards yet do you? If not- I'd happily suggest you meditate on the term.
>>
>>18994617
He's just as retarded as you I guess.

Lacking knowledge sure is a bliss, also just being on /x/ means nothing. Just as being on /b/ means nothing
>>
>>18994627
Persistent meditation.

Many new agers have different priorities than money.
Many of them are hacks looking for money.
Many of them have led satisfying and peaceful lives.
>>
All of this esoteric stuff is shite. Connect science and the spiritual if you're so good. Oh wait, you're just a LARPer.
>>
>>18994617
Attempt the reverse psychology with those of your intellectual level.
>>
>>18994637
These are NOT my words they are his..

http://www.sacred-texts.com/asia/sby/sby09.htm
>>
>>18994079
shut ur mouth
here's wat it's like
i loved cw SO VERY MUCH and SHE LOVED ME and NOW SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE MEMORY OF SUCH A THING.... why? well...:
ak THE NASTY LADY DESTROYED ALL OF THAT EVER SINCE I HAD THOUGHTS OF LOVE ABOUT HER. I ALMOST GOT A TRAVELER'S CHECK (more of a love day of love) BUT ak KNEW WHERE I LIVED SO SHE STOPPED THAT AND DESTROYED THE HEAVEN THAT cw AND i HAD AND WANTED FOR EACH OTHER.
UMM THERE ARE OTHERS INVOLVED BUT ak WANTED TO DESTROY ALL OF THOSE THINGS. NOW SHE. ... ..ew. . you wouldn't trust / believe me if i told you what i've been raped from and like and into....... and why? ak brain rape destruction erasion of my love.
>>
>>18994558
Your incorrect use of "whom" is triggering me.
>>
>>18994658
Oh so yer jus a 2dimensional edgy luctifer worshipper?
>>
File: Lucifer Rainbows.jpg (65KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Rainbows.jpg
65KB, 380x380px
>>18994672
O ye that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Moslems, and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest they alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.
>>
>>18994631
or maybe is just the media pushing the context like the jews do and the confusion of languages and the shit education and videogames and anime and maybe they are some malevolent beings who made this place aka the tetragramaton mind ia and they ihacked us and trapped us in this cubes and we are creating what they cannot so they can live and create because they dont have male active creational principality and paralleled to the female eternal principality of life and creation,
>>
>>18994455

bu-but.. semen is white like light... bu......
>>
>>18994488

God himself says he is not everything in the Christian context.

God being everything is a meme perpetuated for new age tards to worship the enemy.

The word for everything is simple; everything.
>>
>>18994717
pffffffffffffffffff yeah becauze you dont have an x chromosome and the bird was first and then the male egg you roleplaying idiot
>>
>>18994631
I guess, right.... I was thinking more of the thoughts of letting others control them, rather than pedophilia. Most people don't believe that about the deep state, so i don't really it's part of their reality?. Or a "responsibility" as you said. I like the Law of One view because the deepest view is that all is one, and all are parts of the creator experiencing itself, so there are no real mistakes, only "illusions" I guess (?
:)
>>
>>18994079
You have almost no knowledge of prior to Genesis... Even I have more knowldge than you.

You can Even Reach the Powers and Principalities of wickedness in high places.

I Drop one of them Daily.

So who should DENY

Everyone should DENY

Save those who are truly yours...

Lucifer will be brought low to the pits

Then all this grabage can be ended.

A pile of Dog Sh*t is what you wrote.

DERP being the correct response.

Felled by a DERP may they not be remembered.

Both the proxie and lucifer.

Lucifer doesn't even control things

He's Far below the Devil.

Who Controls Above the Powers and Forces and Principalities.

Can You Even Reach his Height?

Would you survive past God and Magog

And the Abominations of Desolation?
>>
>>18994733
aka the egg who fall in eazter and then he become nimrod or tammuz or you know like every fucking myth about the black virgin
>>
File: Mittens.jpg (13KB, 238x300px)
Mittens.jpg
13KB, 238x300px
>>18994746
KYS
>>
>>18994747

>woman praise
>black praise

We get it, you're a demon.
>>
>>18994789
you are a thing called tetragramaton and the meta time cube faggot and black comes with a ring of fire wich i bet you dont even know what it means aka more woman praise black praise and not nigger praize
>>
What’s your motivation? From what
you’ve shown me, you’ve taken
tremendous effort, expense, and
time to perfect yourself in your
Art - and that you believe in it.
Whether or not I believe in it is
not, for the moment, even relevant.
This is no sham construction, no
big store con, this is the cloister
where a dedicated man works at
something he thinks important.
WARE
Thank you - go on.
HESS
You don’t need the money, you don’t
appear to collect art or men or
women. You’re not trying to become
president of the world, nor the
power behind such a throne, yet by
your own lights you have damned
yourself ETERNALLY to make yourself
expert in this highly peculiar
subject.
(Beat:)
>>
I could point out - as you’ve
already learned from the texts -
that every magician plans to cheat
Hell in the end - as did several
who are now nicely ensconced on the
calendar as authentic saints. But
the real fact of the matter is I
think what I’m after is worth the
risk. What I’m after is something
you understand perfectly, something
for which you’ve already sold your
own soul - or your integrity, to
Dr. Baines for - knowledge.
HESS
There are easier ways.
WARE
You don’t believe that. You think
there may be more reliable paths,
but you don’t think they’re any
easier. However science refuses to
accept that some of the forces of
nature are persons. Well, some of
them are. And without dealing with
these Persons I shall never know
any of the things I must know. This
research is as expensive as
underwriting the Large Hadron
Collider, and no government would
be underwriting me. But the likes
of Dr. Baines can, if I can keep
finding sufficient of them. Just as
these sorts underwrite you.
A moment. Ware pours and extends to Hess
>>
>>18994794

It doesn't matter, of course, like Lucifer in the stories, I only bring knowledge, any man who tests logically through scientific method finds women as constant arbiters of selfish childish lies, things men can't get away with for obvious reasons.
>>
>>18994808

Know that I came before Lucifer, long before.

On the plains of Africa.

Lucifer is the closest those fools have to understanding me, and even that poor clone desecrated their cult kindergarten.
>>
>>18994661
Stay triggered tinfoil
>>
>>18994833
who dis?
>>
funny how with all these text not one mention of Jesus is made. demons may work around this by saying "the one they call Christ" but can never ever say the name JESUS itself, the name of our savior. shows you how fearful lucifer and his minions are of Jesus' name.
>>
>>18994921
Why say it when you can hold the name first most like a shield by thought alone. Don't be naîve you religious squabble.
>>
We are to call upon “Marchosias,” a
great Marquis of the Descending
Hierarchy.

You may be curious to know that
before he fell, Marchosias belonged
to the Order of Dominions among the
angels

He thinks to return to the Seven
Thrones after twelve hundred years.

He deceives himself.
Baines smirks in response.
BAINES
The sort that might fool you? Any
of us?
WARE
(Cold.)
Speak out of turn again, and I
shall be rid of you.
Baines is embarrassed, furious,
>>
>>18994987
no, i mean all these "illuminated beings" giving people "knowledge" yet these beings run away at the mere mention of Jesus name. even saying he won't give his rights to other gods yet was not able to force Jesus in the mountains to worship him or stop Jesus from forcing his legion from leaving the Gerasenes man and even begging for Jesus to banish them to the pigs.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.