[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know anything about this idea/book? I was out on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

Does anyone know anything about this idea/book? I was out on Mt. Shasta and someone had a book similar to this name, talking about Christ consciousness/ universal marriage (weird shit) but I can't find any excerpts online to make sure it's the same book before I purchase it.

Also recommend; A Course In Miracles. #1
>>
>>18994021
The Idea of Connecting with Christ Consciousness is something like connecting with your Inner God. It's why Christ called Humans Gods. Also why he said our bodies were the temple of the Father.
>>
File: rracrollemblem.gif (53KB, 354x350px) Image search: [Google]
rracrollemblem.gif
53KB, 354x350px
http://christosophia.org/
https://blavatskytheosophy.com/christos-the-christ-principle/
These should be relevant
>>
>>18994059
To put it more clearly, there is christ in all of us. Jesus was first to find his christ consciousness, but each of us have it. It's pretty much just another word for soul if you think about it.
>>
>>18994067
How would you rate this?
>>
File: colour.png (352KB, 868x1159px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
352KB, 868x1159px
>>18994021
He who is the word in flesh, and we all have then word within
>>
File: 4a-earth-chakra-map.jpg (50KB, 555x352px) Image search: [Google]
4a-earth-chakra-map.jpg
50KB, 555x352px
>>18994075
Why did it dissipate when I returned to imperialist Florida? Is it because I had to relearn the ways of society and mingle with them? Am I able to live a prosperous and effective life on Earth, while living this prophetic mystical truth's? Will I ever be able to return to my "upmost holy state" without becoming an utter wingnut like I was in my transitionary state from Mt. Shasta (finishing A Course in Miracles and letting go of material reality) to returning to society/material reality?
>>
>>18994088
That looks like the Star Wars alien. Does George Lucas have 'the knowledge'? And is it true, that 'The Masons' keep 'The knowledge' (truth) to themselves, and why?

Or is this just wingnut teachings from a Rainbow Gathering?
>>
File: Bible4Hipsters.jpg (58KB, 537x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bible4Hipsters.jpg
58KB, 537x384px
>>18994021
>>18994090
OH SHIT HE WHIPPED OUT THE COURSE!!!!

DAYUMMMM SHIT HERE IS REALLLL!
>>
>>18994097
>Does George Lucas have 'the knowledge'?
He is probably part of the collective consciousness as everyone else, yes.
>And is it true, that 'The Masons' keep 'The knowledge' (truth) to themselves
Knowledge yes, truth no
>why
they are cunts with an agenda
>>
>>18994097
It's a sekrit klub with "white" knowledge.
>>
>>18994115
What's your perception on this? Is Warren Buffet affiliated & does wanting to get rich/taking a 'Tai Lopez' path in life (knowledge & autobiographies) make me a mason, even if I don't go to the Masonic lodge or hang out with Masons?

There are many perceptions on the pic stated here. Solipsism being one. The 'Self' climbing the dualistic pyramid to non-dualism for the most high (beautiful) ascension vibrational frequency is yet another perception. How do you goyims feel about this?

Jesus was in my dream last night, he was my roommate. He told me Hitler was the anti-Christ because of his intense purification of social structure, including getting rid of the bible. And those who hate the jews in extreme measures, are indeed, the anti-Christ. Even if only temporarily.
>>
>>18994136
>I'm sure he didn't mention the Rothschilds
>>
File: untitledsdf.png (75KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitledsdf.png
75KB, 225x225px
>>18994123
>sekrit klub
GAINESVILLE FLORIDA MOTHA FUCKAS, SPREAD THE WERD (place is literally an undiscovered, indie, mystical, jew, hipster, educated diamond of a city.

Pleasantville, if you will.
>>
>>18994144
Well, when the white race is at it's peak (classical era's with top hat's) I've been reading that many of the 'opera type' actually took the side of the Rothchild Jew's)

See; Café Society, or any other Woody Allen movie. Not that that movie is specifically relevant. But Woody Allen is a jew, that blatantly tells his audience that the Jews 'control' the world.
>>
>>18994159
Well, you asked how I feel about this. And frankly it all sounds like a lot of words. I read the words of Christ and ignored his prophets for the most part. Frankly it might be time to go take that 40 day soul search.
>>
>>18994178
Have you ever given someone the middle finger while on a vow of silence?

I have.
>>
>>18994021
Sounds a bit like the Law of One, or other channeled materials.
The law of one is the best I've read though. The main message is that all is one, but there is a lot of fascinating info and a very interesting cosmology and view on evolution, polarity ("good" and "evil" or their illusion) and unity.
Here is a searchable version.
>lawofone.info
>>
>>18994218
wut?

I mean on the "day of silence" so we can empathize with deaf people. I ended up shouting all day because everyone was so quiet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.