[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something will happen on 9/29/2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Mixing green and red
>>
File: numerology.png (8KB, 708x468px) Image search: [Google]
numerology.png
8KB, 708x468px
Some emotions will stir up a lot of egos, while the divine watches at the right time
>>
Oooooooo spooky

Care to elaborate or be a a cryptic anon like the rest of x
>>
>>18994663
Makes brown.
>>
File: The Ultimate Redpill.png (1MB, 2904x4670px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Redpill.png
1MB, 2904x4670px
>>18994663
>>
>>18994694
Yo I just made some brown in my toilet earlier today. Does that mean I'm a psychic?
Yeah, it probably does. I'm a turd medium. A scatomancer.
>>
>>18994730
>A scatomancer.
Go back to India
>>
>>18994736
I will. I will go and study the sacred and ancient art of scatomancy alongside the great shit gurus of India.
Bye bye forever, toilets, your cruel porcelain cages will not hold my hot, steamy turds prisoners any more!
>>
>>18994728
Can you explain this further the picture is confusing

If you explain your ideas and beliefs clearly you will inform more ppl

Being vague and mysterious makes u seem edgy and puts people off reading your subject. In a sense you discredit yourself from the start

Catch poor flies with honey than with vinegar
>>
>>18994728
I´m being lazy. Everything is explained in the picture, just follow the arrows. The first part is the explanation for numbers in the occult (mainly masonry), then based on the book of a danish freemason, you change numbers to shapes. Now if you mark down dates of tragedies in America on a chart, you got something interesting explained there. Also, read Max Webers The Protestant Ethic and The spirit of Capitalism, which elaborates on how simple traders started to have superiority ego and the messiah complex from successful business endeavors, which can happen to any wealthy group of people. Put some effort and focus and don´t ask to be spoonfed. nothing vague is in there. You got a manual now use it.
>>
>>18994730
Dropping the kids off at the pool.
>>
>>18995236

Misclicked but it´s for you. >>18995284
>>
>>18995284
Sorry, not seeing how scatomancy works in this situation. Unless you like poop. Then you might want to check pol
>>
>>18995292
Troll how much you want but when I posted this on /pol it got prunned right away
>>
>>18993855
stores will start selling christmas shit?
>>
Switch and the xbone. Goodbye PlayStation.
>>
>>18994694
the first brown fall leaf confirm for 9/29
>>
>>18994728
Wrong, 9/11/01 was chosen because of the Quran verse 9:111
>>
>>18995356

At least you didn't get banned, lol. Some rather Draconian moderation taking place there. :P
>>
>>18995702
>Quran
Koran
>>
I'm going to spam /b/ with OP's pic on 9/29 to turn his vision into some stupid shit

get rekt op
>>
>>18993855
9/29 is 9/11. Numerology is key
>>
At Taubah doesn't state to kill innocent people. Logically, not everyone's the same. Even for muslims. Its not the religion its the people. Theyre doing these because every other religion hates islam. And of course they are making fun of it though they know that theyre the people who are lost themselves
>>
>>18995284
Spoon-fed cause I asked you to elaborate on a confusing pic, guess that's what I get for showing interest

Welp I'm out good luck with your scat thread
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.