[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3rd Secret of Fatima (100 Year Anniversary)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: last_fatima.jpg (903KB, 1200x1222px) Image search: [Google]
last_fatima.jpg
903KB, 1200x1222px
I think people have become tired of these "date" happenings that never happen, (maybe that was why they were made?). But next week is the 100 year anniversary of the FIRST vision.
>Quick Rundown:
On May 13 1917 the Virgin Mary appeared to three children in Fatima Portugal. She told them to pray to end the war. She appeared 5 more times with other instructions, culminating on October 13 1917 with the "Miracle of the Sun" where tens of thousands of people claimed to have seen a fiery presence in the air while the children talked to someone only they could see.

During these visions the Virgin Mary reportedly give the children three secrets which were given only to the Vatican.The first secret was a vision of hell. The second secret was a prediction that if Russia did not turn back to Christ there would be a great war even bigger than the current World War 1. Also that the 'evil' of Russia would spread across the globe. (FYI, Russia stayed Atheist Communist, suffered massive casualties in WW2, and then spread Communism across the globe for nearly half a century.)

The third secret is where things get weird. DOZENS of independent sources claim that the third secret released by the Vatican in 2000 was completely or partially fabricated. 99% of the controversy comes from exactly what the third secret REALLY is.
>>
>>18993387
So what is ti? the third secret?
>>
File: apocalypse_dreams.png (247KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse_dreams.png
247KB, 444x444px
I actually am NOT Catholic, nor even Christian, and it's pretty obvious that the Catholic Church is corrupt to its very core. But these children seem somewhat isolated from the corrupt church. I also think that the "grand manipulators" might try to use these dates for predictive programming.

I actually don't expect anything on May 13th, but October 13th is another matter. It seems like the PERFECT time to start (or end) WW3. I would be looking for a "sign" or "event" on May 13th, that sets up an even bigger event on Oct 13th. Just my thoughts.

Would love to hear any other theories about what the REAL third secret is, or what you think might happen between May 13th and Oct 13th.
>>
Actually a guy who predictes Trump's coming to the presidency of U.S told that there would be a world war between 13 th May and 13 th October.
>>
>>18993505
Source?
>>
>>18993563
If I can find if I will post it in 20 minutes. Also the one that I found was in my mother language (not english)
>>
>>18993563
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605577/World-War-3-USA-Donald-Trump-North-Korea-Russia-China-May-13
>>
>>18993729
Thank you.
>>
>>18993403

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.
After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
Supposedly to do with the assassination attempt on john Paul II

The thing is years before it was revealed then cardinal ratzinger stated the third secret is the same as the prophecy of Akita which has to do with satanic infiltration of the church.
>>
>>18993403

Ratzinger would go on to be pope Benedict. There were a lot of signs pointing towards the secret being about infiltration of the church. It was supposed to be read in 1960 which would've been between the announcement and holding of the second Vatican council, the one that basically destroyed the church and turned it into a shadow of itself
>>
>>18993421

This is entirely my opinion and feeling and based on zero fact, but I do wonder if the third secret revealed is genuine, and was a warning against radical Islam. (Not disparaging all Muslims at all here, so please don't anybody "go there.")

The current Pope seems to relentlessly browbeat Catholics over so-called "Islamophobia" while Christians are being butchered overseas by radicals (and our media remains relatively silent about it). The city in ruins in the vision could easily represent holy sites that have been bombed and destroyed by ISIS. The Pope really seems to continue to push the issue of accepting refugees and shaming people for questioning the vetting process. I can't help but wonder that if this vision is not taken seriously, the Pope will be cut down by a radical terrorist. He does seem to fighting an "uphill battle" against all of his people about imaginary Islamophobia and being cruel and stingy by not wanting to welcome strangers into our homes.
>>
>>18994101
Where there's enough evience to address the current pope as the black pope, and the infiltration of the church by satanic forces like the cult of Mammon it's fairly believable.
>>
>>18993505
so wait a 4 month world war? I find that hard to believe
>>
>>18993899
ratzinger was a neo-nazi, I think that is testament enough of the satanic infiltration of the church
>>
File: not a pol tard.jpg (55KB, 491x545px) Image search: [Google]
not a pol tard.jpg
55KB, 491x545px
>>18993899
>'Penance, Penance, Penance!'
>>
File: bluebeam_fail.png (900KB, 1850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bluebeam_fail.png
900KB, 1850x1280px
>>18994101
>>18994175
I'm not a Catholic but you would think that the head of the CATHOLIC CHURCH would look out for Catholic interests and Christian interests. This pope, however, seems like a touchy feely social justice retard. Worse than that, is his love affair with muslim refugees. Any religious studies novice knows that muslims don't accept Jesus. For muslims, accepting Jesus means leaving isalm WHICH IS A DEATH SENTENCE in islam. What sane Christian would want people like that living amongst them?

I get the feeling he wants to be the Pope of ALL religions. Like some syncretic pile of holy crap made from all religions smushed together with him as it's head. A one world religion for a one world government.

Look up "Project Blue Beam" It's a FAKE alien arrival to make all humanity "come together" under ONE planetary system. I could easily see Pope chuckle nuts offering to be the "spiritual leader" of all humanity, under this new system.

Blue Beam could also have REAL aliens. The US government has been working with NEGATIVE aliens for decades now. They could trot out some of these galactic miscreants as our new "saviors". I'm not saying they are demons, but some aliens are basically no better than space criminals.
>>
File: cozy_nuke.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_nuke.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>18994409
5 months actually. Is that too long or too short?

In the next world war there will be no trenches or front lines. There will be a few battles, one side or the other will get massive casualties, then the nukes fly. Imagine an American aircraft carrier ATTACKING Russians in Syria without provocation, then the whole ship is sunk. 5000+ casualties in one day. Even though the Russians were DEFENDING themselves the American public would DEMAND Nukes, just like "they" wanted all along.

I think 5 months sounds just about right for both sides to back down, or destroy the world (either way).
>>
File: angle_of_death.jpg (82KB, 666x700px) Image search: [Google]
angle_of_death.jpg
82KB, 666x700px
>>18993899
But the Prophecy of Akita is totally different than what the church CLAIMED was the third secret of Fatima.

Here's a Synopsis of Akita:
>It will be a punishment greater than any before. Fire will fall from the sky and kill billions. The good, bad, priests, and faithful will all die equally. The survivors will envy the dead.

>All you will have left is prayer and your faith. Pray for the clergy. The Satan will infiltrate the Church causing cardinals to oppose cardinals and bishops to oppose bishops.

>Loyal (to Christ) priests will be scorned by other priests. Churches and altars will be destroyed. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and Satan will tempt many priests and faithful to turn away from the Lord.

>Satan will be especially vicious against those who have faith and give service to God. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them. Pray! I (The Virgin Mary) alone will be able to save you.

>THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA is that Satan would infiltrate the (Catholoic) church.

http://www.alamongordo.com/lady-of-akita-prophecies/
>>
Nibiru crosses our orbit in October, signs in the heavens in September, total solar eclipse in August...
It's around the corner! Be prepared for the end is here
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>18995202
At least this time the boys will be home before Christmas. I mean dead, we will all be dead before Christmas.
>>
According to various oracles, war won't come until 2019 and will stay until somewhere ~2029
Using their advice further and comparing with
Nostradamus the next war will be invasion of the east, where all we love(Nippon, you fucks) will be destroyed or subjugated, depending on the choices made.
>>
>>18993403
Vatican 2.0
>>
I grew up in Portugal and used to go to a Catholic school. My catechist always said the third secret is about the end of the world. Now whether that was officially teaching in the Parish or just her personal opinion idk, I am guessing that it's the latter.

I believe that the three children were also revealed other stuff, although maybe not as important as the 3 secrets. It is well known that the children were also revealed when they would die. The children also claimed to have communicated with an angel who called himself the Angel of Peace and of Portugal, who taught them prayers.
Who knows what else they were told
>>
>>18997194
Irishfag here, I was on holiday in the algarve a few years ago, we up to to Fatima for the day, it looked nice but it seemed like a huge money racket to me. We also met some really old guy who knew them personally....you were suppose to give him money to get in a picture with :p
>>
>>18995107
>This pope, however, seems like a touchy feely social justice retard.

Who wouldn't want a progressive religious leader, Anon?
After all, even Satan was beautiful. ;)
>>
File: miracle_of_the_sun.jpg (348KB, 1669x1181px) Image search: [Google]
miracle_of_the_sun.jpg
348KB, 1669x1181px
>>18997416
>tfw I go to Fatima and forget to get overpriced "Fatima Water" for mhamó's arthritic knee

I hear it is a money / tourist racket. It's been that way for decades. There's nothing that our secret rules wont corrupt and defile if given half a chance.
>>
>>18995338
>Fire will fall from the sky and kill billions
Oh shit waddup nukes.
>The Church will be full of those who accept compromises
Like compromising to accept LGBT folks into the gospel even if it's clearly stated a big no-no?
>Satan will be especially vicious against those who have faith and give service to God.
All you have to do is say "They're homophobic trash" to instantly discredit someone these days.
>>
>>18993387
dude they stared at the sun, there was no miracle. Stare at a lightbulb for a while. You will experience the same dancing second light(sun) as you look around that changes color. A couple monks made note of the fact that people were expecting a sun 'miracle' because they were holding broken bits of wine bottles over a fire to darken it with smoke and shield their eyes. If the catholic church BS'ed a 'miracle' I doubt there's any real 3rd secret.
>>
So, like.. Did we decide the Catholic church is the true church?
What's their hell like?
>>
>>18997511
It's just a different heaven with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>18993387
no shit
"Virgin Mary" is a demon that feeds off of worship and subservience

of course she is going to flip at the idea of athiest communism waking the world up and reducing her followers
so she threatens hell all over again and creates visions in the particularly weak minded to try and boost her numbers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.