[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost hauntings and inherited curses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Atostogos 08 2006 031.jpg (831KB, 1573x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Atostogos 08 2006 031.jpg
831KB, 1573x1502px
So my grandfather used to talk to the dead ages ago and probably still does. I saw a psychic yesterday, who told me my whole family attracts dead people to wander around us all the time because of that. This makes sense to me because of our struggles. Also i've always found cemetaries weirdly relaxing, apparently that's cause all the souls that follow me get to interact with others of their kind while i'm there. I had like 64 imaginary friends as a kid, and i did believe someone was there, i felt it. In fact, I've never felt truly alone anywhere.
I happen to look almost exactly like my grandfather and he once told me i've got the same powers taht he does. The psychic told me that as well.

Can anyone relate? Or do a reading of some sort? Tips on getting rid of the dead people around me? Inb4 ghostbusters
>pic related it's me as a kid
>>
>>18993199

I JUST purchased a P-SB7 Spirit Box from Amazon and came here to ask about it. Kind of odd to see this board here posted from you.

I am unaware of a family gift other than my mother seems to have a slight touch of whatever this is, but you've described me otherwise. I've always been a "magnet." It was not a childhood phase. It's been with me my entire life.

Lately it seems amped up, though, because strangers are taking notice and commenting. This has NEVER happened in all my life.

About a month ago I made a purchase at a reputable voodoo shop, and the shopkeep gave me a hard look, and told me the spirits around me are happy. He said he was a medium.

I went on a vacation last week, and the tour guide in Jamaica got very odd with me after a while. At the end of the tour he got me off on my own for a minute, and told me when he'd look around to "count heads," twice he saw a man following me out of the corner of his eye, then when he'd look straight on, poof, gone. The tour had zip zero NADA to do with the occult or hauntings at all, so he was not pulling my leg to make me happy and tip him extra for a super ghosty goo experience.

I have no idea what to make of any of it. It isn't a BAD feeling, not at all. I don't feel any urge to "get rid" of them. I'm actually interested in hearing what they have to say (hence me JUST purchasing the spirit box, which I hope isn't a piece of junk.) You might want to try talking to them.
>>
Nothing you said sounds bad, why get rid of them?
>>
>>18993199
you are some kind of "magnet" to them, AFAIK it's usually caused by your own aura that cause astral beings attracted to follow you. either your aura is so "bright" or "different" than the most of other humans that they sense something is different about you and decided to follows you to get to know you.

i feel you, anon. i also being one of those "magnets" out there
>>
A friend of mine who read my hand last summer said that I have a potential.. she mentioned empathy and that I would succeed in reading other people, either via hand readings or other stuff (runes, tarots)
How do I awaken this potential? Also I never see many people talking about runes on this board, are they not as accepted as tarot readings here?
>>
>>18993199
Why would the dead hang out around a cemetery? I mean, obviously if they're following you around they can apparently go where ever they want. So, why would anyone stay not around the place they died, but instead the place their body is?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.