[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chosen people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494091682203.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494091682203.png
27KB, 741x609px
People born into this world with a specific mission?
How about people that were born to suffer? My life was always shit (and still is) in every aspect, so that's the explanation I'm thinking about.
>>
Based on what I've seen and experienced, at least one of the purposes of life is to achieve happiness through overcoming suffering. Happiness isn't the absence of obstacles, but having the ability, knowledge, and strength to overcome them. The belief has at least helped me to deal with things. I mean, if we're born to suffer, doesn't that mean that we're meant to learn how live?
>>
>>18993181
Some people are born as waste locks, beings made solely to absorb human suffering for everyone elses sake.
But you aren't one, and all of your suffering is your own fault.
>>
>>18993181
Were here for that reason. Many of us. Our lives, can't be the way we want them in this reality. The more you say it is, the less I believe you are intelligent enough to know the difference. Maybe it's social media. Maybe we are tired of stupidity. Somethin' ain't right.
>>
>>18993194
That was nice. Thank you
>>
Everyone's chosen, it's up to you if you will realize it.
>>
>>18993181
Life is suffering for everyone.
>>
>>18993197
t. jhonen vasquez
>>
>>18993197
>all of your suffering is your own fault.
No.
>>
>>18993197
>>18993215
>all of your suffering is your own fault
Too vague of a statement. Is the suffering of a child at the hands of their abusive parents/guardians/captors their own fault? A child does not have the capacity to overcome great trauma, so the suffering they "allow" themselves to experience is not from their own conscious doing.
With such a statement you could say that merely choosing to live is the same as choosing to suffer. I disagree with this perspective to the matter since its vague language implies to the ordinary reader that the best option to free yourself of suffering is to end your life.
The only thing that we can have control over is our response to suffering, and as long as we aren't apathetic towards every single aspect of life, then we can only hope to learn better ways to accept the pain and discomfort we may feel in response to something.

(tl;rd) our suffering is not our fault. We can never truly prevent the world from inflicting pain onto our vessels. The only thing we can have control over is our response to suffering. We can either let the blows take us out or we can learn to live in harmony with them. You can't blame a man for not striving to reach this harmony either, unless he refuses to learn and do what must be done while being completely aware of what he is neglecting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.