[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about soulmates and twinflames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault129+819819861.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault129+819819861.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
What do you think about soulmates and twinflames?
>>
Gemini magic is incredibly powerful, i reject the paradigm of Gemini lovers and see them more as battle brothers.

Its almost a form of transcendental meditation without death.

Lately I have been viewing such acts through the lens of shadow casting. Perhaps though that is because my ego casts such a long shadow
>>
Baldur and nanni <3
>>
With my twin flame of a really long time, actually happy and don't want to kill myself anymore and we've only spoken LDR so far. Going to get together soon tho
>>
>>18992645
How do you know it's real?
>>
>>18992652
We'll, I've been going by my gut instinct my whole life, meeting the people I've meet, a friend that reintroduced me to her. Mainly I can feel it in my being....it's her
>>
>>18992653
She's fucking someone.
>>
>>18992666
Dat trips
>>
>>18992666
>tfw even Satan fell for the unfaithful LDR meme
>>
>>18992676
Dunno what LDR means but she's fucking someone. And that someone is me.
>>
>>18992679
Long distance relationship so youre right lmao, anon and op are beta cucks
>>
>>18992726
No such thing as LDR, that's just for faggy NEET types. You either fuck or you don't. Like I'm fucking her
>>
>>18992596

Gemini magic? Please go on :D.
>>
>>18992596
Yes, what do you mean gemini's have powerful magic? I am a gemini with my sun as gemini,moon capricorn, ascendant gemini if that gives you any insight on me
>>
>>18992408
I think you need to stop guzzling self-masturbatory new-ageisms that make you feel like your life has a preordained path to provide you with meaning and a qt3.14 mystic slut instead of jacking off to The Power of Now
>>
File: 1493656066643.jpg (64KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493656066643.jpg
64KB, 900x675px
>>18993339
>>
>>18992732
>>18992726
>I can't get a relationship so I'll try to invalidate someone else's using cliche fallacies
Never change 4chan
>>
>>18992408
my twin flame is a famous male pop singer but right now I'm with a soulmate. Twin flame relationships are a lot harder and your twin knows who you are and mirrors what you don't like to see. Soulmate relationships are blissful and the kind of love where you feel comfortable and know the other person.
>>
>>18992408
It's highly possible that some souls might have formed to match other souls. Or at least be very agreeing to each other. Although if souls were crafted for each other. That means you both have a linked destiny. So, you might not have freewill.
>>
>>18993339
Amen. The present is where its at. The issue is consciously staying in that moment
>>
>>18993677
Small minded dubs.
>>
I actually have a theory about this.
>>
Everyone is your soul mate. WE all came from the same pool of energy. The catch is, can you put up with them.
>>
>>18993416
LDRs aren't relationships cocksuck, they're videochat for the penniless.
>>
File: 16512.jpg (406KB, 1976x1151px) Image search: [Google]
16512.jpg
406KB, 1976x1151px
>>18992596
Gemini here.

It's funny you mention that.

I met a girl, we instantly connected.
Come to find out.
We were born 5 hours apart.

2 years now.

I really hope you're speaking of Astrology connections by the way.

Otherwise, I seem like an ignorant asshole.
Sorry if I'm off topic.
>>
>>18993339
> Power of now master race
Everything else is just trash escapism tactis from whatever the now is.
>>
>>18997501
Thinking about the future it's escapism now, no wonder you can't plan for shit.
>>
>>18996813
2 years ?
so you're about due for the infatuated novelty brain chems to wear off
and if being born 5 days apart is all you have going for you then you won't last another year
>>
believing in all this crap is as delusional as me saying that taylor swift and i are gonna get married in a year.
grow up and quit feeding into this new age crap.
>>
>>18997528
"grow up" means what exactly?
>>
>>18997578
He's >implying that believing that you have a perfect match out there is childish
He's probably just mad he can't get Taylor Swift as quickly as he wants her :^)
>>
>>18996757
>you cant emotions for someone youve never met
>being this retarded
m8 just because your relationship failed doesn't mean someone's going to take that shit seriously on a Chinese basket weaving forum
>>
>>18996813
I met last year this girl on a night club which was strange cause I dont really hang out those places and neither did her. She felt just like an old fellow to me. Turned out she was 5 years and 5 days younger than me. Her 20th birthday on day 20. and my 25th birthday on 25th.
>>
>>18992408
Twin Flames? More like Twin Lames!
>>
>>18997671
since when does "twin flame" equate to "perfect match".
>>
File: isthispepe.png (143KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
isthispepe.png
143KB, 500x281px
>>18992666
so, who's she fucking then?
>>
>>18997744
When my Twinflame is perfect for me
>>
>>18992782
>>18993143

it's called being really good at pretending
>>
>>18996813
Wait another 2 years.
>>
>>18997803
me
>>
File: okay.gif (2MB, 225x199px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2MB, 225x199px
>>18997526
I put the point of being born 5 hours apart after the fact that we connected. Just as we met.

We didn't know each others birthday until about 2 weeks in. We'll see though.

No need to shit on my happiness; especially when you're quick to jump to ignorance and assume on why we're together.

In addition to that.
>>18997886
Life is measured in small amounts of happiness and experience.
We're happy now. That's what matters.

>>18997711
That is an odd sequence of numbers, and a fateful way to meet. Considering how you two went out of your comforted area, and somehow found each other. See where it goes!
>>
Can someone red pill me on soulmates cause I met this girl who I'm weirdly similar too and we think maybe we were meant to be or some bullshit
She is also a gemeni
>we both have alternate personalities we turn into when we are on drugs
>we are both really comfortable and honest when we talk to each other even though we find it difficult to talk to people
>we have the same vibe (her words not mine)
>we look similar and are sometimes confused for brother and sister
>we are both outcasts
>we have the same life philosophy
>we have the same autistic habits like we walk up hills the same way (putting all our weight forward)
>and loads of other minor similarities
>same hobbies e.g we have none
This is also probably unrelated but she copies my actions ,like when I'm confused or don't know what to say I bow my neck and look around or when I tell a joke I make a distinctive hand gesture. And she also does that
We have been dating for like three weeks and I found all our similarities out before she knew we had them in common
>>
>>18992408
What in the flying fuck is a twinflame?
>>
Here's the ish: in life we have several soulmates. soulmates are other souls that are a part of our soul family. before we you incarnate into your current body, you may agree on soul contracts with some of your soulmates in order for you to learn something. you will arrange to meet at a certain time in your life. the people in life that we meet that have rocked our world, even your parents are your soulmates. you and your soulmates will appear in several lifetimes together, hence why we meet some people and we immediately feel comfortable with them or feel like we know them from someone. in soulmate relationships both parties learn something, they are one of the most important and significant relationships you have in life. you can absolutely hate your soulmate, it's possible. sometimes due to karmic issues there can be tension, but you have met in order for you both to overcome it. ever have unexplained feelings for someone? maybe intense dislike or you feel like you need to nurture them? they're most likely you're soulmate and something went down in one of your shared past lives. maybe they killed you. maybe you're reunited lovers. maybe they were your child and they died young.
>>
>>19002332
don't mind the typos, i was fast typing everything i have learnt and read about soulmates. through experience, and teachings. i've been to psychics who have told me about the soulmate/karmic relationships i have in this life, and it made a lot of sense.

as for twin flames....i'm not sure i believe in that. seems to romanticized.
>>
>>18992408

there was times when i felt strong conneciont to some people whom i dint even knew good

but unfortunatelly due to my anxieties i didint go further in those relations lol
>>
>>18992408
>twinflames

My ass is prepared is what I think.
>>
File: 1485043913251.jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
1485043913251.jpg
9KB, 189x266px
I've been obsessed with this subject for the better half of a year.

In the final week of the British referendum I decided to take an interest as to what was going on there. I'm not from the UK, but just a few nights before the referendum, I had a guide distinctly tell me the results of the vote and assure me that the Leave side would win. I was very worried with what would happen to the Brits if they decided to vote remain, but why exactly would a spiritual guide comfort me about a vote that doesn't even effect me?
It didn't make any sense. Weeks later I started to notice that I could tell the time without looking for hours or predict certain events to a T, minutes before they even happened, and it was beginning to freak me the fuck out. Why in the hell was I suddenly gifted with claircognizance?, It was then when I realized that one of the UK politicians that I had come to really like and listen to during the referendum looked a bit like me. Not only that, but when I looked at some of his pictures, I noticed that he had several facial birthmarks in the same place as my own, had very similar mannerisms to me. And his voice. The inflections he made. The laugh he made when nervous. The changes in his tone of voice when talking to people.
He sounded like me if I were a man.

I couldn't explain it. I felt insane for ever considering that the twin flame theory was real,but I kept watching videos of this man, and one Saturday, I was sitting at home thinking about him and kept pushing myself to feel what he was feeling at that moment in time, I wanted there to be a connection between him and I. After I did this, I started feeling sick for no reason. My mouth felt a bit dry and thought I had a slight fever, when a family member checked my temperature they said I had nothing wrong with me.

A few days later, the man gave an interview and confessed that he had been sick with a fever all weekend.

I have no fucking idea what to believe anymore.
>>
>>19002332
thats not true.

Soulmates are only romantic love. You become a soulmate by meeting with God and signing a soulmate contract, then you say a soulmate promise and plan your life out together. That's how soulmates work. Sorry, not everyone has one.
>>
>>18992408
i think its less of a soulmate as in destined to be together or as being perfect for each other, and more of a your past lives have been intertwined so when you first meet them you get an overwhelming feeling of familiarity and comfort
>>
I'm not sure. Soul mates and twin flames are like the same thing right?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.