[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota Thread... So recently, a guy that comes to my karaoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: LL.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
Minnesota Thread...

So recently, a guy that comes to my karaoke shows, posted a picture of a bigfoot on facebook. I saved a pic of the bigfoot before the picture was taken off facebook.

The photo basically said: Me and my son were out walking when we saw this strange creature. We told a park ranger and there were 5 or 6 different counties with rangers out to try and find it. We were in Northern Minnesota.

I apologize, but I couldn't remember the name of the town off hand, but I think I know of a way to get the name of the town, but that requires talking to someone that got a screenshot of the posting.

Give me a sec to get the pic off my phone...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494212837856.jpg (129KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494212837856.jpg
129KB, 640x426px
Aaaand here's the pic. I tried asking the guy a question, but he didn't answer. Told some people to make copies of the pic (you know how we learned with the alien selfie disaster cancer meme) and then the next day, the pic was gone and the guy was not responding to any requests or texts.

Weird huh..?
>>
To get the name of the town, I have to look through my friend's phone and see if there is a sreenshot, but she's sleeping.

Make sure you guys save some copies of this.
>>
I went and checked to see if I could find the photos on google, but nothing. Then I checked google for the two pics using keywords such as: gorilla walking away, and the name of the forest when I knew it (didn't save my history fuck), and also Minnesota forest, gorilla in forest, etc... nothing came up.

Not sure if this is a hoax. Could very well be. Probably is, but seriously this is really weird. It is 1:44 AM here and I don't want to try and contact the guy about the pic.
>>
>>18992386
I didn't realize how fast this board posts.
>>
File: 1493879548458.png (203KB, 1027x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493879548458.png
203KB, 1027x667px
It looks like it could be shopped, if you zoom in there's a little weirdness near the left arm.

Maybe might be a bear shooped to look like an ape?
>>
I am bumping though because I want you all to see this. I want to see if anyone knows whether or not it is a fake. Or maybe if someone could figure out if it is.
>>
>>18992432
nice, Negan
>>
>>18992386
So no one???
>>
>>18992432
I noticed that too, but the left arm is moving. If you look closely there seems to be long fingers.
>>
>>18992432
>>18992450

Maybe you need to create a new thread and lead off with the "Bigfoot" pic? Might get more attention that way.
>>
>>18992404
It's literally just a fucking gorilla you stupid ape.
>>
>>18992475
I suppose that sports pics might turn people off, but I needed something that I could see quickly.
>>
>>18992480
It looks like a fucking gorilla, yes... but can you prove it is photoshopped? It also doesn't look like it is in a jungle. Notice the plants.
>>
>>18992480
Gorillas aren't usually in deciduous forests either, dipshit.
>>
Slow board.. no need to start a new thread. It is after 1am in the states so give it a day or two and bump if u see it falling.

If this is legit, it's probably the closest pic I've ever seen of a bigfoot.

Juat wait a bit and see what happens..
>>
>>18992485
>>18992489
It's entirely possible that someone was keeping one as a pet illegally, and it escaped. There's a lot of red neck parts of Minnesota.
>>
File: 1494226197838.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494226197838.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>18992511

Hmm unlikely but plausible
>>
>>18992511
I should also mention that I looked to see if there are photos of the gorillas at the zoo and it seems that there aren't any that look like this pic.
>>
>>18992521
The Minnesota zoo, that is.
>>
gonna try tomorrow
>>
>>18992520
Just saying, it's far more likely then bigfoot, especially considering bigfoot is supposed to look like a tall furry male. Not an actual gorilla who looks like he's been trained to temporarily stand up.
>>
>>18992404

It's definitely a shopped photo, albeit quite skillfully made. The subtle differences in white balance are what gives it out. Background is bluer, paler and more crisp/grainy than the creature (supposedly just a gorilla).

Yeah, I've seen quite many pixels in my life. But thanks for sharing, and keep looking.
>>
>>18992573
This, it's a silverback gorilla.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.