[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woodstock 10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494134620104.png (544KB, 570x345px) Image search: [Google]
1494134620104.png
544KB, 570x345px
Can't find the link to the original thread, I seek guidance.
Halp
>>
go to ghosthunting at joes crabshack
>>
ty
>>
I was a part of thread 1-4, this has gotten to thread 10??? Has anyone in Alabama re-visited the area around Woodstock where "Alabama Man/Boy/Anon" first visited? I offered to go, but the 4th thread seemed to die out and noone really was sure of anything.
>>
>>18993123
Check >>18990893
>>
>>18993123
It has been established that alabamanon can't be trusted. Firstly there was no way he could've found the things he did because (1) the coordinates to the location were in Virginia, not in Alabama, and (2) he said it himself, someone posted a screenshot from google street view of a dirt road near the Virginia area, and alabamanon thought he recognized it to be something in Woodstock, Alabama. The cryptic messages with the tampered images of the items he found could further prove that either alabamanon is a fake OP, working with fake OP or at least has some ties with him. We can assume that the goal was to derail us from the Virginia trail.
Well, it looks that it managed to cause enough confusion to disrupt the investigation and kill it.
>>
>>18993212
just go back to what can be (or almost with certainty) OP's original posts before derailers and alabama autist wanting hes fifteen minutes of fame amongst us fucktards..maybe try and get it going again if deemed worthy?
>>
can someone do a tl;dr about this?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46KB, 405x583px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46KB, 405x583px
>>18994016
>>18988445
>>
>>18994016
>>Mysterious thread with glitched image and tons of binary appears but goes 404 after a minute of its appearance
>previous thread's OP asks about it, someone had a screenshot and then more mystery encrypted messages were posted in the thread
>messages were decrypted and revealed coordinates for some places
>initially people were pointing towards Virginia, then someone pointed towards Woodstock, Alabama where specific coordinates led to a spot in the woods.
> anon from Alabama volunteers to go there after work, delivers
>alabamanon finds a site that looks like to have a Saturn sacrifice ritual done there
> alabamanon digs up a piece of foam with a carving in it and a crumpled paper with faint text
> everyone freaks out thinking that a demon has been summoned and there's a dead kid somethere, tell alabamanon to run for it
> alabamanon leaves and stops posting for the day after leaving a pic of the crumpled paper

>second thread is made later and people speculate about the previous thread's events and meanings
> alabamanon comes back and posts a scan of the crumpled paper, still not good enough to read
> alavamanon is asked to read it himself and he posts what me managed read from the faint text
> people start talking about the maze in s-town whose creator killed himself and the whole thing was weird and creepy
>people talk about how alabamanon should go visit the mase
> no more answers from alabamanon so people start look at virginia
> virginia anons offer to go visit whatever place there is to check out
> someone claiming to be the one behind the original encrypted messages come along
>>
>>18994042
thanks.
>>
>>18994042
didnt they out alabamanon as a derailer as he just happened to recognise the dirt path from a google images pic,more to the point non of the coordinates pointed to alabama it was all in and around VA,a crabshack (that wasnt actually there i believe) no one to my knowledge checked that out.
>>
>>18994084
Idk man that shit got too complicated by the end. Afaik there were so many derails they just basically gave up. Alabamanon said he went to the coordinates and when asked where exactly he pointed to map which was virginia not alabama. Then he lost track of his own lies
>>
>>18994042
there was another thread that appeared and quickly 404d, with coordinates pointing to a high school, and some code that translated into some cryptic shit. but people thought it was a troll/copycat
>>
>>18994356
Lots of posts with binary were claimed fake. Thats probably why people got bored with it
>>
>>18992073
They are now in discord, I don't have the link, but the investigation is still running.

They decided to continue in discord because the threads here started to be deleted, and couldn't continue here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.