[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Abductions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: ayybduction.png (690KB, 553x475px) Image search: [Google]
ayybduction.png
690KB, 553x475px
Has anyone been abducted? If so, what do you remember about it?
>>
File: 20170508_213611.png (34KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_213611.png
34KB, 600x409px
>>18991993
Shhhhh
>>
>>18991993
No, but I saw a huge mothership in my dreams. I hope it comes back for me :(
>>
They said I had like 30 children and I had no idea what they meant
>>
It was pretty cool, aliens are redpilled as fuck
>>
>>18991993
too bad /x i just roleplay wannabees and trolls nowadays
>>
I'm not sure. Saw a humanoid alien in Arkansas when I was 11 and woke up in my bathtub clothed and dry hours later.
A couple years ago I had a dream aliens that looked mostly Asian and all wore the same silver jumpsuit took me to there planet. It had red ground, small shrubs and bushes flowers and such. The sky was all purple and the clouds were orange. All they ate was like pizza salad pasta soup and bread and said it was inspired by earth because they liked our food so much. They then told me my allotted time for visiting was reaching its end and I woke up
>>
I had three grays standing over my bed but I don't believe that I was abducted. I don't have any memory of it anyway.
>>
had sex whit alien female to make a hybrid
>>
I don't know If I got abducted or not but when I was 12 or 13 while sleeping something woke me up and kinda "pulled" to the edge of the bed, when I opened my eyes I saw what I can only describe as a gray that kinda reflected light. Then I "sank" into myself if that makes any sense.
>>
>>18992552
Describe it then
>>
Sure lol we smonked some weeeed
Ayy lmaoo
>>
I've had a lot of alien like dreams, but never been abducted. Where they at though?
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
They aren't abductions. Everyone picked up or visited by a ship is a volunteer. Christianity is about to get a massive reboot, many people came to Earth to assist in the transition. Interfacing with aliens is about to go mainstream.

Humans who want war of God are about to get their wish.

Time to pick a side.

Source: grey aliens - members of the archangel brigades.
>>
>>18991993
Seen weird stuff flying around, but they've never stopped to chat/probe to my knowledge.

>sad face

>for not chatting

>you sick fucks
>>
When I was younger one morning I saw a bright light in the sky and it dropped 2 smaller lights off and then it flew off insanely but ive never been abducted.
>>
>>18991993
I remember your mom sucking muh dick LMAO
>>
All i remember is the probings
>>
>>18992250
Are you female or male? That means they used you DNA.
>>
I have been abducted, but not be aliens. Not really a story for this thread but maybe I'll write about it in /b/.
>>
>>18993147

give me your phone number :^) I want ot talk to you about getting you and my sister together, with a german shepherd :^) he is BIG its my neighbors you'll love :^)
>>
THEY ARE NOT "ALIENS" THEY ARE DEMONS , FALLEN ANGELS ,,,,, NEPHILIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... BUT YOU DONT WANT TRUTH ............... SO YOU WILL BE FOOLED .............. WHY ............ YOU LOVE THE FANTASY ................ MIND CONTROL BY THE GOVERMENT STARTED WITH ROSWELL ......... SIGHTING ALL OVER AMERICA ............... BUT NEVER PICK UP BY THE MOST FORTIFIED COUNTRY LIKE THE U.S????????????? ......... LOOK OUT IN SPACE THE THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL WITH THEM ????? ....... GOD DID WARN YOU IN THE BIBLE ................. FIND JESUS ..........GOD BLESS
>>
>>18993334
Prove that aliens are fallen angels/demons
>>
File: 1494091593624.jpg (24KB, 207x233px) Image search: [Google]
1494091593624.jpg
24KB, 207x233px
>>18991993
>be me
>get abducted
>these weird green aliens start probing my ass
>accidently ejaculate on one of them
>it burns their skin away
>grab my dick and start furiously mastrubating to the aliens
>they panic and run away
>grab a shuttle back home
>shuttle starts burning during reentry
>grab the parashute in it and jump out of it
>watch as how the shuttle explodes into thin air
>walk 2km back to my home
>too tired to think about it so fall asleep in my bed
>wake up
>told my coworkers
>they looked at me weird and have been avoiding me ever since
atleast i have /x/, you guys understand
>>
>>18993464
I was with you all the way until you said coworkers
>>
>>18992025
>a dream

That's exactly how it happens.
>>
>lawofone.info
This has an interesting view on this kind if stuff.
>>
>>18991993
1) it is usually a solitary experience.
2) it occurs in an isolated place.
3) wise superior beings take the initiative, and guide the contactee.
4) light is a dominant symbol in the experience.
5) there is a sexual element.
6) there is an absence of natural sounds, such as bird song.
>>
>>18991993
I wanted to play FIFA 2000 when I saw that pic. Thanks OP
>>
>>18993383
I am proof. I saw it happen.
>>
>>18992873
Pick a side? What are the sides?
>>
>>18991993
White

Everywhere white

Except the face of the grey

Big unblinking black eyes

No nose to speak of

Slit mouth, open, yet unmoving

It stared at me for 20 minutes.

Then I punched it in the face.

And boom, memory gap until being on the ground in a room with the window open.

I assume they couldn't wait to drop my frantic ass off.
>>
File: dade.jpg (519KB, 666x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dade.jpg
519KB, 666x1080px
>>18993185
Male

I've had lucid dreams of levitating blonde girls telling me that they're pregnant, not sure why.
>>
>>18992283
>i was abducted
>i dont have memory of it

how were you abducted then if you dont rmemebr ever being abducted
>>
I remember having the feeling of having my ass penitrated while I was sleeping/ dreaming it was a very distinct feeling, is not even joking here it's happensd like 4 or 5 times over my life . I'm kinda starting to think maybe it was a probing or something..
>>
>>18995039
I'm *
>>
>>18995008
Read the post again, champ.
>>
>>18992265
>/x
kys yourself nigger
>>
I'm not sure if I was abducted or not but when I was 11 or 12 I fell asleep in my bed, then woke up in the middle of the night on the couch wearing completely different clothes.
>>
File: IMG_20170502_214322016.jpg (892KB, 3906x2197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_214322016.jpg
892KB, 3906x2197px
No not really abduction, but got them visited when I was like 4-5 years old. Me and my older brother were sleeping on those double floored beds those days. I was on downstairs and bro upper me.
On that night I woke up in the middle for some reason, saw strange like 'disco' lights coming through window. Was so scared and decided to go sleep next my brother.
After a while I felt strange again and got half up in the bed and there they were. Watching me on the half open doorway. That picture has curved in my mind and I know that was real. Saw only silhuette of their body and the eyes. Those two exterrestials were watching through my soul. Seconds after they used some sort of telekinesis and moved part of me on the bookself which was on the same height as our bed. After that I felt to sleep. Woke up normally and bro was asking like whatta heck you are doing here.

I can still feel that tingle of the telekinesis on my core. In that house happened many other spooky things too. I think that was because grandfather died just before we moved in and my dad was so confused those years.
>>
>>18992873
>Christianity is about to get a massive reboot
No more Memes plz
>>
>>18997519
I can hear your southern accent even in your text lol
>>
Any good alien abduction podcasts or youtube channels? I'm aware of Secureteam10 and LastHouseontheLeft
>>
>>18997037
You were drugged then raped and it got messy then they switched your clothes. You didn't feel hurt because you were either big enough or the drugs relaxed your smooth muscles.
Not aliens. You more likely got molested
>>
>>18995039
>>18995042
Maybe you were accidentally shit-dildoing
>>
>>18992270
Well shit. That sounds like future humans who colonize mars. Apprarently grays are further up the timeline but they derive from the Asians who colonize surviving nuclear war. Grays come here to study their own distant history and I guess they forgot about old world (now time) food when all they have are potatoes.
>>
>>18993995
>Be donkey
>Hairless flesh creatures load me into some kind of metal wheelbox
>loud unnatural noises with occasional loud blasts from other wheelboxes
>it stops
>gate opens
>its one of them
>kick that mfker in the face
>could not wait to drop my frantic ass off
>>
Not me but a friend.

>Be college
>stoned in room playing Xbox w roommate listening to music
>suitemate comes from his room (non-smoker)
>"I just had a big orange light fly past my window did you guys see that?"
>"Wtf nah"
>hours pass
>in bed, 4 am everyone asleep
>banging on door
>open, its friendo from across the hall
>"GUYS AN ORANGE LIGHT LIT UP MY ROOM THEN IT TURNED GREEN THEN I BLACKED OUT AND I CANT FIND MY CLOTHES ANYWHERE AND ITS 4OCLOCK"

Everyone was like wtf.
>>
>>18993995
thanks for making us look like tools
>>
>>18991993

I always had this feeling that I was. I think it was confirmed, to me at least, on one occasion.

All I remember was a lot of noise, I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on with the noise but it woke me up. It was like a weird random low pitched series of noises, I know it will sound weird (no pun intended) but it was like someone messing with a Theremin but low pitched like bass noise.

I woke up fully conscious but was paralyzed, I could just about move my eye lids a little and control my breathing, that was it. A huge effort over a couple of minutes I managed to open my eyes to see. In front of me was a screen, embedded in to a grey wall. The wall had this bend as it went up wards, leaning towards me but the screen was set forward. The screen had the blackest black I'd ever seen, seriously it was so black it's worth mentioning how black it was. After a few second a single, very bright, dot slowly moved it's way upwards in a straight line. No idea what the purpose of it was, but that's what I saw.

That is where the vivid memory's end everything else I'm less certain off.

I was sat in some large black chair with a head rest. To my left was the other wall, maybe 4 or 5 feet away which, unlike the wall in front of me, went straight up like a normal wall. Next to the chair was some weird looking objects, they looked more decorative than functional as their weird shape and colours didn't make the function obvious to me. Some of the object's looked to be shiny, some metallic some glass like, some were unidentifiable. They all had weird colours and patterns on them.

To my right, at the far side of the room, maybe 20 ft away, was another chair with someone in it. He looked like he was having a seizure maybe, his body was contorted but he wasn't moving. The wall next to him was also straight upwards, but was coloured like a purple/pink colour. The door to the room was on that wall.

Like I said, some of the images are very vivid.
>>
>>18999541
ayy lmao nigga
you broke out of the trip momentarily
reminder you're smoking space ganj which ya homeboys watchin space tellie
>>
>>18992250
You had alien mischlings that will probably kill you when the aliens invade and enslave the humans.
>>
>>18993314
If it's rapist or serial killer related post it here because it's creepy and /x/ related.
>>
>>18992270
>pizza salad, pasta soup and bread

That sounds fucking tasty, I want to live there.
>>
>>18997969
Secureteam has some genuinely interesting stuff, but he does absolutely no vetting and you get "hey guize, I don't know what more proof you need of an ancient Martian nuclear war than this flat rock that's a different color."
>>
File: real mib.jpg (45KB, 570x349px) Image search: [Google]
real mib.jpg
45KB, 570x349px
My friend's uncle was visited by MIB
>Lives near Veracruz mexico
>One night, sees some weird UFO objects in the sky, takes picture with film camera
>The next night, he goes to bed, and wakes up to two massive men asking him where the film is.
>Absolutely no idea how they could've known, he didn't tell anyone at all.
>Moments later, they find the film, take it, and tell him to never speak about UFOs or them again
He has no idea how they got into his house, how they would know, and how they even left.

>
>>
>>18995039

Dad is now an intelligent extraterrestrial life form looking for signs of civilisation deep down your ass with the help of his faithful penis.
>>
>>18997978

Rape and molestation aren't the same.
>>
>>18991993
I don't remember a goddamn thing, and now I have panic attacks whenever I see anything that resembles a grey.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.