[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix lights mystery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: plights.jpg (12KB, 874x458px) Image search: [Google]
plights.jpg
12KB, 874x458px
Has anyone seen Phoenix Forgotten? It was a decent documentary but the ending looked like cgi. I did some research after the movie was over and I don't see any reason why it isn't real.
>>
>>18991517
Wait, so the movie is mostly a real documentary with the ending fabricated??
>>
>>18991530
The movie is about one of the missing boy's sister digging for information about his disappearance. Most of the movie is just footage that he was recording. At the end they find a long lost tape. They show it to an army camp close to the sightings and all he has to say is "Don't let that tape get out.". If this is real I don't understand why the MILITARY wouldn't take it more serious. The tape, once played, looks real until the UFO takes the main guy, it is much higher quality that anything in his recordings.
>>
Anyone have the webm with it taking the guy?
>>
>>18991517
It was just wearher balloons. Please don't skip your meds
>>
>>18991517
This is the most direct example of unknown craft being whitewashed by the government. That or it was a mass hysteria test using Holograms. A trial run, so to speak. That city councilwoman got her career ended, for asking for the truth. Thousands of witnesses craft bigger than a football field.
>>
>>18993240
*saw

Police, everyone. If you look at what it was they were seeing, WTF? Lights in formation and heat distortion, as if it had some kind of propulsion. Floated silently.
>>
Resident Phoenician here, chilling in the 480, it's pretty much common knowledge around here that the phxlights were legitimate fuckings. Even if they don't believe in ayylmaos, they still either saw the lights themselves or immediately know someone who did.

Couple that with that photo that's been circling around and all the happenings around Luke I'm not sure what OP is after, it was definitely a fucking.
>>
>>18993230
It was not weather balloons. It was a ship the size of a small city.
>>
>>18993311
Thank you Kek
>>
>>18993311
Luke? Can you explain more about this? Is, "Luke" a human? Creature? Thing?
>>
>>18991517
Swamp gas
>>
>>18993311
>>18991517

Oh I should mention I have no reason to believe that anyone got specifically kidnapped during the Phxlights incident. And by "no reason" I mean I've never heard that rumor once, I've lived here my whole goddamn 24 years, but it's a big city and sometimes people do disappear, it's just that when they do it's mostly our brand of gangland, or some little shit who's run away. We don't have a lot of ayycrazies either.
>>
>>18993326

Uh, sorry, Luke AirForce Base.
It's a collection of buildings, aircraft, vehicles, radar machines, computer servers, and a few thousand maybe humans trained in a variety of different trades.
>>
>>18991517
Gotta love how the main explanation just to be flares, but now it's CGI, because of the changing nature of the shilling.
>>
>>18993311
>>18993320
>>18993240
It was just drones stop LARPing ffs
>>
>>18991517
There was like 1000 wittneses something right? How come there are barely any pictures of it at all? I 100% belive in tve event, but something is fucking shady about it..
>>
>>18993444
>>18993512

Uh, pretty sure this shit went down in like, 1999, back when drones and phonecameras weren't super popular yet.

If I'm LARPing rn then my entire life has been a LARP.
>>
>>18991517
It's the biggest incident since rosewell imo
>>
>>18993522
Don't get me wrong i belive in the incident, but how come there is not a single fucking picture from the 1000+ witneses, don't tell me none of then had a camera back then
>>
>>18993673
Not that anon, but I was actually watching one of the famous ones. Unfortunately it's a news report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk
>>
>>18993512
There are at least 4 videotapes that I've seen.

Look them up on Jewtube. And quit trying to be the "inquisitive skeptic", you just look like an uninformed douche.
>>
>>18993673
It was the early 90s. No one was walking around with cameras. There were no cellphones. It was nighttime. How often do you look out the window at the sky at night when you're at home? With a camera ready? If you saw something, would you run to get a camera (maybe no batteries, no film, no flash) and take the chance of missing whatever happened?
>>
>>18993789
Yes smarphones didn't exist at that time, but i am pretty sure someone had a camera that time in such a big city. Also how long time did the event last?
>>
They. couldn't. even. deny it properly so they had to fall back on ridicule and pulled out a guy in an alien outfit at one of the conferences as a "joke"

"he he look how crazy it is. Ignore all these witnesses and video evidence. It's so kooky"

By the way, the governor that had that press conference with the fake alien?

He later admitted he saw the lights too. He said he believed it was an alien spacecraft

"and I expect that, unless it's shown otherwise by the defense department tha it was probably an alien spacecraft"

https://youtu.be/mO8nojPmnBs
>>
>>18993852
Funny stuff. I don't think I could say "it was flares" with a straight face. I don't know how they do it.
>>
where did you watch anon?
>>
Pheonix lights is probably my fave UFO incident ever.
>>
>>18991517
That was government beta testing the common folk. Advance hologram.
Plus no immediate military action??
Pffft! Bitch plz!
Remember we had Michael Jackson and tupac concerts that were holograms on stage.
Plus during the prime times of radio. The 1st beta test. The prank that the Ayys are taking over.
Quit thinking that the Aayyys lmao are real
>>
>>18991517
This movie was a giant fucking let down is what is was.
>>
alright now I want to watch this. somebody hook up a link?
>>
>>18991517
>documentary
Nigger it was a sci-fi movie. Are you for real?
That's like saying The Blair Witch Project was an actual docu. Reevaluate your life nigger.
>>
The funny thing about the Phoenix Lights is that the actual sightings were 1-2 nights before before the military did an exercise and dropped flares. Then the mayor paraded out some asshole in an alien suit in front of cameras all "WE GOT HIM LOL."

It was perhaps one of the greatest psyops of all time. It was memory holed so well that I can't find the accounts of the prior nights that actually sparked the sightings. I have to say bravo to the people who orchestrated it.
>>
>>18994133
Absolutely this.

https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>18994133
Nah. The test flight of the Black Prophet over the transect Nevada-Arizona, gave birth to the so called Phoenix Lights sighting and caused consolidated the basic premise they wish to induce on the population, i.e. that their technology is vastly superior to ours, their spirituality is vastly superior to ours, and their societies are vastly superior to ours. The pursuit of perfection is of course a fabricated religious goal.
>>
File: UFO Cigar Shape Craft.jpg (39KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Cigar Shape Craft.jpg
39KB, 400x267px
GGGGG
>>
>>18993851
When there is actual video, why are you so hung up on the idea of photographs? What are they going to show that you don't think you can see in the videos?
>>
>>18993326
Kys
>>
>>18993444

Look up "I know what I saw". That documentary literally takes its name from the witnesses disagreeing with your statement
>>
>>18991545
Here's a little pro-tip for all you kids out there.

Distributors don't buy the rights to people's home videos and send them out to theaters everywhere. Same reason Blair Witch was obviously fake. Same reason Paranormal Activity was. It's just not gonna happen. Ever.
>>
>>18996947
Phoenix lights was a local prank, they admited it like 3 months after the incident . You retards are so gullible beliving in UFOs and aliens, please get help!
>>
>>18997228
Nice.
>>
>>18997228
There were three incidents, from memory:
1, the slow moving V of lights that traveled from at least southern Nevada, through Arizona and into Sonora, Mexico
2, a few nights later, maybe the next night, military flares from Luke AFB followed by the infamous press conference
3, sometime later, a group of ultralights flying in formation as a prank.

The first event was very real and involved something that appeared to be a mile-long black triangle slowly moving south. I've talked with people who saw it, they are still unsettled about it 20 years later and they all insist it was large, physical and real.

>t. Phoenician transplant.
>>
>>18994133
>holograms
Holographic projections like that don't exist. You're as retarded as OP if you believe they do.
>>
>>18997785
How come noone managed to take a photo of the V shaped craft??
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.