[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a reptilian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Firstly: That's the second time I try to post it, Chrome crashed the first time.
So I found this Polish 'lady' while surfing the internet, and she really seems off. You don't even need to know Polish to know what I mean. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHZb4vhwePc
>>
If it was poster earlier - sorry.
>>
>>18991180
By the way she's talking she sounds like a linguistics teacher.

Could google translate the title or description but phone won't let me copy.
>>
She's talking about us being aliens waking from an EGO ilussion, which is Earth and the whole universe and that the end of the world is happening.
TITLE: Aliens on Earth are joining the realm of reality.
DESCRIPTION: Ego vibrations created an EGo structure within a group of aliens which isolate them from the realm of reality and create a state of hypnosis with illusions about Earth and humans.
>>
Jesus Christ I feel so uncomfortable watching her.
>>
>>18991180
It's plastic surgery, pal. Shit makes people look really strange
>>
Nah, you should be more scared of the people who seem to be normal
>>
File: IMG_9189.png (614KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9189.png
614KB, 950x534px
>>18991180
>>
look at her videos, guys, she wears almost the same clothes everytime is on camera
>>
>>18991180
Is this ASMR for Poles?
>>
>>18991180

sanpaku eyes + plastic surgery + foreign language = fear for the retarded.
>>
I remember there being the same woman talking the same shit, but in swedish.
>>
Damn, this is so unsettling
>>
>>18991180

At what point do you see someone who is clearly fucked up and just think they are a person that is clearly fucked up rather than a hidden member of an alien race?
>>
File: sanpaku eyes.jpg (128KB, 584x1510px) Image search: [Google]
sanpaku eyes.jpg
128KB, 584x1510px
>>
>>18995261
About everyone ever fits one of those.... Where did you get that from, a tabloid?
>>
>>18995399
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
>>
>>18991180
Jesus christ, she's like something out of a David Lynch film.
>>
>>18991242
It's so weird that she talks about that so excitedly
>>
>>18991180
hmmm
I'd let her suck me off
no regrets
>>
she is talking about end of the world and aliens that are on earth asking questions about reality
>>
earth is an illusion, it's all the time in reality, but the aliens are in hipnosis, so they don't see it, don't feel it and don't understand it so they ask how is reality like
>>
all the time they are in reality, be aware how big is the state of hipnosis vibrations make and structures of ego
>>
I was going to come post some translation, but it turns out that there are a lot of Polish here. Sup, Grzegorz?

This woman seems to me to be a failed actress - trying too hard. Great smile, though.
>>
>>18997804
grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz
>>
>>18991180
half of her videos are in polish and half in swedish
>>
I think she fucking is high on some metaamphetamine or some other shit while making her videos
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.