[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEWFAG HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What should you recommend to a newfag?
I love The RedPill. 9/11 and holocaust denial is kinda boring for me. Yesterday discovered the mandela effect and it blew my mind.
What should I start reading? Im interested in enlightening conspiracy theories
>>
>>18990794
Not sure of any specific conspiracies, but this site has a lot of interesting topics that are discussed. Look at the past threads.

http://www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
Nrg is a great forum. A lot of the ideas presented seemed outlandish to me at first, but I kept reading and sure enough they could support pretty much everything they say.

That is one high-level group over there
>>
>>18990794
What will help you most in your spiritual path is, believe it or not, breathing exercises. You should also learn and practice a "creative channel". That's what magic means, literally.
>>
>>18992254
>>18990914
nrgiseternal thinks that black people don't have a soul and that hitler was fighting the right battle. don't just blindly follow the rabbitholes he likes to dole out on his forum.
>>
File: The Ultimate Redpill.png (1MB, 2904x4670px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Redpill.png
1MB, 2904x4670px
>>18990794
9/11 Redpill
11th May 2017 happening
>>
>>18992701
Can you explain a little more about this "creative channel"? Where do I find it, or where should I start to create/know/feel ?
>>
Why being an expression of love is important because all are one. spirit/soul/oversoul/monad structure. Even though we are not fully living in a computer simulation(because consciousness exists on multiple planes and can simply go into a parrallel universe anytime), but someone manages to influence us using one (quantum entanglement). Also, multilayeredness in general.

What you are. Consciousness. Reincarnation vs. going back to the idea sphere.

Practical things like demiurgic thought manifestation, Astral projection, lucid dreaming, DMT out of melatonin?,kundulani, power of visualisation, hypnogogic states, meditation, what your subconscious knows, your inner voice of truth, being psychic (clairsentience or claircognissance to name the most important), psychokinesis, water crystals and the vibration of thought.

Why stolen power isn't real power because it can be taken away anytime.

Numerology. About the very code behind reality (or your subconscious)

About divine emergence (If you don't think divine emergence exists just look at conway's game of life).

About the nature of thought.
Why many things have subconscious implications. Watch out for subtle implications inside everything. Layers of subconsciousness. Is cognitive dissonance a defence mechanism against double-think?. What your subconscious notices even if you don't. The overton window. Human Programming. Subconscious social conditioning.
(Optional if you want to research conspiracy: how double-think is a good way to control people)

About the reality we percieve. Randomness vs. divine will(vs reptilian engineering). Archons. Corrupted demiurge. Hyperdimensional Matrix Control system. Is reality bad because you were asking for that kind of experience to help you grow? minor vs major. The world is an accident, You are not?

the tool vs the gift

Question everything. If it makes sense to you/resonates, ask why it does so.

Everything you hear is a perspective of truth, not truth itself. Combine them.
>>
>>18992701
NRG has beat that drum often, both on his forum and here
>>
>>18992710
They do not. Is it not easily observable? And hitler was correct. why do you think he was wrong?
>>
>>18993332
If stolen power could be reappropriated at any time we wouldnt be in the predicament we are currently in would we?

the tool IS the gift

Vs is a myth there is only unity.

Its like you skimmed nrgiseternal's forum and got the basis but not the nuace.

I actually think you'd benefit from his forum his views more or less align with yours
>>
>>18993431
Because people don't know how to do it, I guess. But it is definitely more likely to happen (especially in the higher relams), because taking things from others links the things creates a link and "stolen" means "people want it back". According to some people, it's going to happen soon, but It might be nonsense.

everything is a tool and a gift, yes. Though when referencing mind and intuition, intuition gets things (if it doesn't, it's not intuition) while the mind merely processes them

True. Though in this case, asking what makes more sense is actually food for thought. And because it often appears in youtube clickbait titles lol.

I don't know this forum. Interesting though. Going to look into it.

Seems like I am a newfag, too. Thanks for helping me lol.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.