[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Can I summon a succubus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1329.gif (253KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.gif
253KB, 300x191px
How Can I summon a succubus?
>>
Well first you need a huge virgin aura.
>>
>>18990525
Already have that.
>>
>>18990525
I think he has that covered
>>
>>18990520
First you need to find a generic demon summoning sigil.
>>
>>18990551
Ok, hold on.
>>
File: 1494265160498.png (484KB, 666x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494265160498.png
484KB, 666x634px
>>18990520
Fuck off you spastic.
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (129KB, 640x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
129KB, 640x1105px
Use the one for succubus at the bottom.
>>
Light some candles. Draw the sigil with a virgins blood on your chest. Close your eyes. Imagine the sigil until you see it. Say I'm your inner voice "succubus I summon you. Please visit me tonight." Make an offering to the succubus and bury it in the backyard. Make sure your offering is marked with the sigil. Go to sleep immediately. If it works, she will visit you in your dreams.
>>
>>18986834

>>18986834

>>18986834
>>
File: 7b0.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
>mfw tried summoning a succubus a few weeks ago
>mfw it appeared
>"dis gon be gud"
>mfw looked at me for a while in disgust, then left
>rejected by a fucking she-demon
>25 and still kissless virgin

Seems not even dark magic can save me.
>>
>>18990520
>a judge ultimately ruled against Price (his succubus)after hearing evidence that she carried on affairs with other men during the time she claimed to be with Coleman, and "physically abused Coleman in public, led him around by the hand like a child [and] displayed no physical affection toward him in front of anyone."[26]
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis...
>>
>>18990520
all you get is a wet dream, not worth
>>
>>18990634
Stop trying to get people possessed by demons you psycho.
>>
>>18990567
Not OP, but I don't understand why is there so much hate on succubus threads. Maybe one out of 15 threads lacks the haters and actually has good info.
>>
File: LWRg4MY.jpg (20KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
LWRg4MY.jpg
20KB, 325x324px
BTFO sinners.
>>
Oh he says there's good info out there! Why not SAY the info instead of saying it's out there?? Because I haven't seen anything "helpful" on these daily beta male can't get laid succubus posts (losers, fucking losers want to fuck demons)
>>
>>18990768
hi Dal v.
>>
Make a lilith sigil drawing. Make it intricate and precise on good paper with good ink. Masturbate while envisioning your sigil til you are in a frenzied state but dont cum. Then make a smaller sigil of lilith, get on grindr or craigslist or w/e and offer to suck someone's dick. Suck their dick. Spit their cum onto the smaller sigil. Ask lilith to accept your offering.
profit.
>>
File: IMG_0391.gif (783KB, 430x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.gif
783KB, 430x200px
It's gonna be awesome, Dude.
>>
>>18990724
Stop spreading lies about me.
>>
>>18990983
Stop trying to get people possessed by demons.
>>
File: succ.jpg (231KB, 1720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
231KB, 1720x1184px
by succing of course.
>>
Hey guys I don't want to make a thread or anything like that. So can someone tell me what books I should start with so i can summon my guardian angel or an angel that will help me do good stuff and help someone in need. I want to summon an entity that is good and will help people.
>>
>>18990634
stfu stop feeding off ppl negative energy
>>
>>18990634
Thread got deleted.
>>
File: 1494419086291.png (38KB, 1311x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494419086291.png
38KB, 1311x270px
>>18993077
Have fun
>>
File: 1473477482085.jpg (158KB, 490x451px) Image search: [Google]
1473477482085.jpg
158KB, 490x451px
>>18990520

You're going to need the following things;

Plastic bottle
Balloon
Urine
Feces
Blood
Semen
Candle (any color)
Paper and something to write with (optional)

After you've got all the required materials together, you will need to fill up your bottle with urine and feces. You can either use your own fresh waste, or go to the sewage facility to scoop some up. Whichever method you use, remember that human waste is a little messy and you should wear gloves to handle it. Once you have your waste in there, add your semen, a drop of your blood, give it a little shake to mix it up, and put the balloon over the top. Leave the bottle outside or in another warm place for a week or two, letting it ferment. Food is imbued with mortal essence as it passes through you and is concentrated in your waste, this essence is what attracts the succubus. You can tell how far along the fermentation process is by checking the size and shape of the balloon. More gas equates to more fermentation which concentrates the mortal essence more.

The ritual itself should be conducted at night, in a dark room. The phase of the moon does not matter. Light your candle, and say a prayer to Lilith, in your own words, asking her to send you one of her daughters. A sigil is not necessary, but can be drawn on the paper if you are having trouble focusing. Visualize the succubus, and as you do so remove the balloon from your bottle of waste, being careful to keep the gas from escaping. Deeply inhale all the gas and hold it in as long as you can, doing this bolsters your mortal essence and makes your aura more visible to spiritual entities.

You can now extinguish the candle and go to sleep. If your ritual succeeded, you should be visited that night by a succubus, remember to be respectful.
>>
File: 1491887245316.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491887245316.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>18990520
>Guide to summon a succubus:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

>Books about succubus:
https://myspiritlover.com/

>Succubus Blogs:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com
https://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com
>>
>>18993372
this method actually works. I met a succubus named Jen Cum this way and she gave me succ
>>
>>18990653
no way tell the story. what did she look like

you pathetic piece of shit
>>
File: sosexy.png (2MB, 1416x950px) Image search: [Google]
sosexy.png
2MB, 1416x950px
>>18990520

>How do you summon a naughty angel?
>>
Let's settle this one once and for all.

No.
You can't summon a succubus.
A succubus comes for you, when it wants.

To summon anything you need it's proper name, and it's appropriate sigil to command/contain.

As far as I'm aware, there are no known true names of Succubi.
>>
>>18995498
This is interesting.
>>
>>18995498

I've done this. I devote my life to righteousness and always do the right thing. Told God I will continue doing good and being a light in the darkness of the world for the rest of my life, but I was a bit lonely and asked if there were any angels who would be willing to give me some company. Actually worked but she only stayed until I was feeling better because she said she didn't want to interfere with my potential marriage and procreation by becoming too attached to her
>>
>>18990520
Succubi aren't physical beings...
Trust, if you are trying to summon one then you already have plenty living in your mental realm.
>>
how dangerous are succubi that you don't invite over? like if you repeatedly start seeing her in your sleep
>>
>>18998076
No entity shows up without invitation. you should tell it to leave. or fuck her. but then she'll NEVER leave! And you won't want her to! but those things feed off of your vital energy.
Have you ever seen how incredibly fast prostitutes age? yeah... that's what succubi do to you
>>
How does one gauge the power of their succubus?
>>
Fuck your dumb shit, does anyone know how to summon a cat bus?
>>
>>18998111
they exist in the mental realm. you gauge their strength based on how often you think about them
>>
>>18998115
Watch the movie Totoro, spin around 3 times, and say ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy oi oi oi.
>>
>>18990653
I fully believe in succubusses, demons, and summoning
But let's imagine that for a second, for your sake, these aren't real. Let's imagine that these are figments of your imagination.

She is how you see a woman seeing you. You think that all women, even the sex-crazed ones, even ones that exist just for you to meet and fuck, are going to look at you in disgust for a long time before leaving.
This lack of confidence is why you aren't fucking bear bitches or w/e. If you imagine that they're going to be like this, then you aren't giving off a very good aura.

However, I think that all of this is very real.
Mine taught me so many things, wasn't even a succubus by the end of it, ended up marrying her. She taught me so much, and perhaps, yours wanted to teach you this, too. Perhaps that post was supposed to happen, for this reply to be made.
>>
>>18998098
you don't think they could try to latch on to you when you're in a weakened state? i'm almost sure i was stalked by one when i was stricken by crippling anxiety a few years back
>>
>>18991495
GA's come to you, when you need it.

You're either being watched over in secret, or you're strong enough for whatever is currently happening to you.

Good luck either way
>>
>>18998174
who are these guardian angels? i thought they'd just be a stereotypical angel but i've voken up with the image of a bare-chested man with stag antlers and wearing a kilt
it's a long story but he saved me from potentially summoning a succubus that i had been seeing in my dreams. never felt her presence around my bed after that
>>
>>18998218

He's a cock blocker. Fuck him.
>>
>>18998223
i think it's too late to get that succubus back. and i don't think i could get away with summoning her because i know deerman is still watching.
>>
>>18998256
Ask your guardian twink friend to blow you.
>>
>>18998325
but that's gay, anon
>>
>>18998172
Yes, when you're in a weakened state is when any entity is most likely to enter your space of being. It still wholly depends on your consent though, which makes sense if you were in a chaotic state of mind.
There's a few things you can do; a)erase all fear that you have towards the entity, your fear is like a magnet and it literally needs you to be afraid of it in order to even approach you. b) When you see it embrace it, not in a "i give up" kind of way but embrace in a loving way...
Understand this.. it's a living entity and what it does is all that it knows how to do. there are different plains of existence and all things are allowed to exist in there respective plains. if you can bring peace of mind to yourself and embrace the entity for what it is, then you will no longer be a vibrational match for it, meaning that your space of being will no longer be comfortable for the entity to reside in.
Also don't feed it. it should only appear at certain times.. pay attention to the thoughts and actions that cause it to appear, then adjust accordingly.
That's if it's still around you. you said stalked in past tense so I imagine it left you alone after the anxiety left? that goes back to you no longer being a vibrational match for it
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.