[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am iluminati now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Isit.jpg (115KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isit.jpg
115KB, 603x800px
well it seems its over , now what?
do i have to pay a membership?
are any extra benefits or pros for being the minerva court?
i am not getting fatter for that end of year plans of some of you have.
thanks for turning off the rf , i didnt notice it until you turn it off , but i would love to see the tech you use to hack my chacras , it tickles.
of course i want to meet some of you , i already meet Alejandra,
i would like to say to the church that i take sugestions from you , not orders , you lost my trust the day i saw that you send 47s to the house of my father to get me , i am not interest in a revolution , but i will do as i please , i am not a smart ass or a asshole .
if the church want to be at peace whit me and help to keep the balance , do not keep slaves for longer than 7 years ,
any truth seeker who is fooled longer than that it will create unnesssary pain and despair , release them/tell then the true on the due time and i will have no enemity whit you , this is basic slave management and it will save us lots of trouble in the future,
in case you wonder , the gnostics are keeping slaves even longer, clean the back door of the house of my father and the front of the house will shine as you have never seen .
>>
>>18990420
>slaves
get fucked, retard
>>
>>18990420

i also stop chasing the green m@nster , thanks for your help ,
the green moster should go to the crossroads more often , it seems they need their help .
i also get over of the crossroad , i see myself in dreams that i already get out of the 4 walls of the crossroads , this is untill i feel i am need it there.
i will take the birds helping hand in my city . i originaly saw miself working in the home in the rock , the fairy kingdom , i even went to the interview (for real ? it was like 7 or 8 times you offer me food and beberage) but they were only interest in reap me , SHADOWS ARE NOT FARM ANIMALS . anyway i would like to thanks the fairies for respecting the rules and leaving go away unharm , you were fair after all .
>>
>>18990460

>working for free giving away flyers
>getting indoctrination
>renoucing to your former life

now how this is not a slavery?
>>
>>18990420
i have seem some of the histories i have inspire ,
do every illuminaty has a file on me ?
this is in way what i was looikng for , being know whithaud being famous ,
also thaks for the xperience
the truman show
the gangstalking
the tv talking to me
the soap opera was so cool , i am still wacthing it , mc creed should have been longer in it, i dit not realize i was such a fan boy until i saw him
in it
some of the locals are really kind , i would love to do someting for them ,
can you send someting to the JM show?
i know they love food .
i love to hate you and i hate to love you, i know now that i was the biggest fool ever , but i have to own it now , i guees loving your enemies was not such bad advice after all.
>>
>>18990557
green monster checking in

Im fucking lost

send more bluebeams to charge me up
>>
>>18990420

>420

You are not even close to Illuminati unless you have an Italian last name from birth or marriage.
>>
>>18990557

>do every illuminaty has a file on me ?

The Italian perception is so high this is highly redundant.
>>
You'll meet us in person soon enough Hanz.
>>
You alright lad?
>>
>>18990420
This hair irl would look nice
>>
>>18992060
I see two in usa on the ritgh side of the checkerboard and it may be 2 or 3 on favela ground , blue + green =cyan love

Do not consume them before you seed new ones , and hide them from the anal kings if you want new trees ,

ABUNDANCE IS MY WAY , IF YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER THE PAST AS LIVING IN A DESERT AND YOUR PRESENT WILL BE A NON STOP PARTY

Also dear anal kings
We all know i am a sitting duck to you ,easiest target ever .
But we all also know i am the canary in the coal mine .
When i sit wit Eris she told me not to damage the kids
And when i sat whit minerva she told me not to spoil the party
I belive we got a commun ground to keep the peace .
If the anal kings stay away from the unwed sons and dauthers of Eris
Eris will not meddle with the party ,she is asking for fairnes , whe know you are not savage dogs .
She does not want to shit the party but
ERIS IS CRAZY ,NOT STUPID ,she is a inmortal goodes and she has seen this before ,she knows were it leads this way you are forcing all of us to take and she does not want it ,none at all .war is not a game that you want to play whit Eris ,
In the woods when the birds stop singing its always a bad omen ,
>>
>>18994109
She wants to play his onw games ,some of wich are for her alone,dollhouses and racing cars are lovely treasures for her to play with ,and she wants to play your games too , she is way too playfull , but your road ends in the world burning innesearily ,them it will not be no more games for anybody.
The fairies will teach you on how to diferenciate betwen a empy egg or a bug egg , the fairies are wise listen them
Dont worry about snakes eggs , they already know how to avoid all of you.
This is the last time i will talk about this ,
This is NOT a ultimatum, neither a threat. You are free to do as you please ,as Eris is as free to do as she pleases and i just want to pass the message loud and clear ,avoid that nasty custom of killing the messenger .
I am trying to build a brigget ,not to cross the litghs but to harnnes the litghs
You are telling me you are too many
The fact that you hare less than us tell me that is a lie , you dont have to many mouths ,you have too few sheeps , stop tinking whit your ass ,ass is for riding and fucking ,not tinking .
If you dont trust fairies ,go ask your european brothers how to run a kingdom instead of a farm ,or even better decode the founding fathers will ,their version of the kingdom is pretty sweet .
This is my last fart in your general direction ,if you want to talk whit Eris About this she will send someone else for further details. Im done with you, i hope to mantain a cordial from now on ,after all my mother betray me by making me loving you , i dont want to see you going away ,i dont wanna to lose you even if you never were mine or even mean to me in first place and i dont want to fitgh more what i love . I hate feeling this for you but i can not avoid it i have after all a Maria Heart beating on my chess ,but i also have a snake mind so dont mock my love .
>>
How i get rid of the fucking little zombie in my heart?
I will not walk anymore to any house ,beach , castle ,tower or piramid im sick of that game of plants vs zombies
I do not know if you are helping me or not ,but i have never consider miself a sucidal person , i do not want to disolve myself if that means physical death .
I know you dont belive me THAST MY COURSE love withaud being love back ,an i am tired of it ,tired of playing hero and victimn tired of loving unworthy people ,tired of being always a tird wheel. In order for my to have some closure thats why i tell you wath i told you ,i know that i am carring a little rat in my pocket ,and i know it bites ,it bites me all the time,its doing right now ,but am fond of it ,its autentic and doest hide anyting from me , when it loves/hates ,it does sincerely.
I will keep it in my pocket .
I do not want to carry more war ,but when you dream about the death of a singer years in advance ,profectic dreams become a hars reality for the dreamer ,do as you please ,but please ,refrain the treats ,i am hipersensible and it sucks when you hate me ,i know i am a lier to you and maybe you consider me another bot , but i am not , no more boxes ,no more tags , no more tests ,
I AM NOTING and noting else will do regarding this
I will not give you my mother or any member of either Eris or Minerva ,
I only sit in round tables and only belong to talent based organizations
Piramids are for the sheep and the anal kings ,i have tried piramids in the past ,that is perpetual slavery FUCK THAT.
>>
I am not trying to save you ,i am just pointing someting that my mother tells me has been a problem in the past ,take it like the warning litgh of check motor in your car ,you can alwalys fix that by puting some black tape on it like homer did ,or like you did to me give the light a black pill , it may not be swallow but the message is pretty clear.
I know if i let this go it will go forever and i do not want that i also need some closure, i do not want to scrub or ruin this ,but i will not let my fear of loosing your frienship/unhealty interest/obsesion/sociopatic codependance control me , I am not a toy neiter a beggar ,i am not for you neither against you,
I am not a cow or a deer , i am not a bird or a dog ,i am not a doll or a fairie ,neither a cristal or a golden one , I AM NOTING JUST NOTING .
I know i was trap in your game ,and the Gods know that i am a irremediable information addict ,
I fell for the hero meme (stupit rat seeking redemption) and It seems this mistake of me has cost me a big part of my heart ,i have lost more than my inocence and now i see the child in my heart as a enemy, i was noting but a upside down fool who follows dreams and chase ligths and now i am not even that anymore , i am noting .

4 of you were whit me in gods office , you ask me to go down stairs to find the smart asses , i am still in the shadows and i may not know shit but i know i have made my part .
>>
Op wake up and quit speaking in schitzophrenic.
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
>>
>>18997086
sybil speaks , you pleb
>>
>>18997086

>I wish i could

I have gone so deep in the rabbit hole that i have gone to the very button and back ,
Anon we are in a ethernal spiritual war and i am done for the moment whit it ,i have pay my dues whit the all the gods who play this game and mental illness is not longer a mystery to me , the illuminati gods have tried everyting except killing me and i have survive to his tricks ,towers ,orbital mind lazers and ritgh now they seem to be able to read my mind , the voices talk in my head and i answer back ,mi mother has told me to kill myself and the object of my love hates me guts and want to see me death.
There is not time ,only cicles
There is not up and donw only gravity
There is not enemy anywere , only assholes trap in the illusion of separation.
There is no future ,only the eternal now.
>>
>>18997138
>object of my love hates me guts and want to see me death.
communicate w/ them then
schitzospeaking isn't helping i bet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.