[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up Mt night shift delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (107KB, 697x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 697x1000px
So I'm a semi truck delivery driver with a partner that runs through Mt, delivering to smaller towns. I've been doing the same stores for 7 months( him 1 year) and what happened last night was way out of the norm. This particular stop is closed when we arrive at night so we are the only people in there. It started with opening the door to the dim store front when I hear a "hey!" I jumped but realized it was just something playing on some radio in the store. "They never have music playing" my partner said confused. "Weird" I said wheeling my hand truck into the cooler. Delivery done I left my partner in the back room to use the bathroom. I was at the front counter when the sound of a cooler door closing slightly shut on the opposite end of the dark store. That made me stop and really listen but what I realized was the "music" wasn't music but a really short audio loop. It wasn't English but it sounded like " aye batta bat tta ta" or "aye va da ta va" it was crackly and popped like Vynle almost, and sounded like a sorta old women maybe? But the sound was coming from the dark end of the store soooo fuck that I got that tearie eyed overly fear feeling I really don't know why, the feeling something or someone was there. I just knew to leave as I slowly backed out keeping an eye on the darkness. My partner got into the semi a min later complaining about the same like disparity type feeling without me bringing it up. (he is twice my age and doesn't seem to scare easily) the kicker was a fucked up coincidence that an old 70s song about some women devil is chasing you down and you better run played over the radio. We looked at each other and had a very uneasy laugh but we stopped laughing when that same fucked up sound "aye bata bat batta vat" cut through for a split second. We both went silent and didn't want to talk about it.
Facts
> was not a song or part of a song
>I've never felt such overwhelming fear over nothing
> wtf is "aye batta bat vat vatta"
Any ideas?!?!
>>
>>18989124
>Sa-Wing!
>>
>>18989157
N1
>>
>>18989157
Haha that's the only sorta syllable/words it sounded like. It just sounded like some distorted ritual thing, and I don't believe in that sorta thing.
>>
>>18989157
>He cannot, He cannot, He cannot sa-wing a batta
>>
It's was just such a out of place sound from the dark, it mentally like broke me with fear and confusion.
>>
I hail from Anaconda/Butte/Missoula. There's a lot of fucked up shit in those woods, like Sasquach, cannibals, monsters. Always trust your instincts :)
>>
>>18989199
Livingston fyi
>>
File: spoopy_gondola.png (132KB, 515x554px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy_gondola.png
132KB, 515x554px
>>18989124
What part of Montana? I've never heard of good spoopy from there before, but they do have ghost towns.

I would think that the looped music / announcements was malfunctioning. Everything is so automated nowadays it can take days for someone to notice that it's messing up.
>>
>>18989208
No this was like a whisper coming from a speaking somwhere in an isle. Like u could tell it had a point of origin somewhere in the dark. Another delivery Friday sooo I'll try audio or vid
>>
>>18989171
>I don't believe in that sorta thing
Whether YOU believe in it or not has no bearing on what the person in the back of the store, doing the ritual, believed.
>>
>>18989242
i just wanna know what that whispering meant. See and the magic thing I don't believe in, but sorta a strang coincidence I've been kinda posting shitty things about the magic/ritual community....hmm
>>
>>18989124
Maybe the store owner is from SE Asia and it was some of those 'mantra chant' decorations?
>>
>>18989124
Inna gotta da vida.
>>
Sounds like an animatronic toy. Or something that makes noise by playing a 30 second loop. You can get them at craft stores and record anything you want on them. Some are switch operated, motion. They're little white boxes. You can record anything you want. Sounds like a set up.
>>
>>18989488
Like a Metallica tape in a Teddy Ruxpin, it's only creepy because it was made to be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.