[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cracked my mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (453KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
453KB, 1000x1000px
What should I do to lift the curse?
>>
>>18988794
I have thrown salt over left shoulder, but now I want to remove the mirror itself from my room
>>
File: 1491941669135.jpg (185KB, 582x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1491941669135.jpg
185KB, 582x1015px
>mfw I broke a mirror 3 days ago and saw my luck improve from an 8-month shitfest
>>
>>18988794
Say:
>the whole broken mirror thing is a bunch of bullshit originally invented to get maids to be more careful

Then replace it with a new one, same as you would if you broke any other inconsequential item, and continue on with life.
>>
File: say_what.jpg (155KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
say_what.jpg
155KB, 620x375px
>>18988830
This. Mirrors (and fine glass) used to be VERY expensive. Breaking a mirror would probably get you fired and no one would ever hire you again. I've always thought of mirrors as UNLUCKY. They act as portals to other planes. That's why I hate having a mirror in a room where I sleep.

When I visit my dad, his guest room has two GIANT mirrors for closet doors. You could ride an army of demons through that frikin' portal. Once when I house sat for him I put the closet doors on backwards so the mirror was facing into the closet and forgot to put them back. He was pissed because he couldn't put them back by himself. I probably saved him from being murdered, raped, eaten, and then replaced by a demonic doppelganger. Ungrateful jerk.
>>
File: 1482557270378.jpg (8KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1482557270378.jpg
8KB, 237x213px
>>18988794
>>18989245
the reason why i want to remove the cracked mirror now is because at night, i see white ghostly flickers around the mirror area and yesterday i got super spooked and felt a cold presence around my bed

once i even heard like children's voices alongside the flickers
>>
>>18988794
You gotta crack an egg to make an omelette.
>>
>>18989412
There you go Op(?).
>>
>>18989387
Cast it into fire.
>>
>>18988830
This is so crazy, it just might work.
>>
>>18988794
Nothing? I smashed a mirror couple years ago and nothing happened
>>
>>18989387
>>18989424
>Cast it into fire
will that lift the curse immediately?

"Use flames to burn or blacken the mirror fragments, then bury them a year later. (Burying the fragments will lift the hex after only one year.)"
>>
>>18988794
freebase it, cut with potassium salt KCL
>>
>>18988794
step one
>stop being a homo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.