[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law Of One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: the_law_of_one_book_1-3.jpg (44KB, 674x935px) Image search: [Google]
the_law_of_one_book_1-3.jpg
44KB, 674x935px
This book is some of the most confusing material in the world /x/

One one hand it talks about the different levels of consciousness, remote viewing, dimensions and all that fun stuff but then lumps dumb shit like bigfoot and men in black in it as well.

whats the real stuff and whats the shill stuff?
>>
>>18988507
When dealing with any ideology it's always worthwhile to take a step back and observe your own reaction to it as much as possible. How do these ideas change or influence your behavior? Do you like yourself more if you adopt this paradigm? Does it help you move through the world effectively? Try to be detached and objective.

Shill material by design creates patterns of behavior that are beneficial to another party in some way. Do any of these ideas generate behaviors that are not in your interest?

This is not the same as "resonance," which is whether or not the material is attractive to you or makes you feel good. Behaviors should be observable.

Through this process of analysis and elimination you can usually spot shilling while retaining any potentially useful information.
>>
>>18988507
Consciousness/dimensions AND Bigfoot/MIB?

Dude thank you you're the best
>>
>>18988507
Thanks, I've been looking for such a book!
>>
>>18988507
>real stuff
Literally none of it. Anything in that trash heap that is real is completely coincidental.
>>
>>18988507
I've read these books like three time. Imho the parts about reincarnation and metaphysics seem to be spot on. They really resonate with me anyway.

Also have you read the Hidden Hand material? It covers similar ideas about metaphysics. It's an interesting read anyway. http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>18988507

Well ra responds to querys not always because of the law of confusion but usually when they are talking about bigfoot and ets, etc its because the questioner asked about them. Even ra says that the information is transient and unimportant before answering those questions.
>>
>>18988507
bump
>>
>>18988507
the thing they are channeling says at the beginning that the only message it has to tell us is about the One. It says any specific information would be distortion. Of course the idiots who channeled went on channeling and asking specific questions so they got a bunch of retarded and probably somewhat dangerous answer in some instances from random entities.
>>
>>18988507
Greetings /x/tards, if you want to read this material I recommend at the very least:

Lawofone.info

I recommend searching for a 'Law of One Study Guide' for cliff notes.

The CIA bugged the house these people were in during some of these sessions. Some of it is legit.

You can also look for the before/after channelings this group did by looking through the Q'uo archives on their websites, bring4th.org will link you to the rest.

They've also a forum there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.