[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it to fake your own death? Have any of you done it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: empty coffin.png (317KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
empty coffin.png
317KB, 500x373px
How difficult is it to fake your own death? Have any of you done it?
>>
No, but I've been pronounced twice.
>>
Yeah, I faked my own death a couple of months ago. I had a huge falling out with the "scene" I hung out with growing up a few years ago and up and left town. A few months ago one of my old friends got a hold of my cousin because they heard a rumor that I had died somehow. Saw my window of opportunity and took it. Cousin told her I killed myself in January. Now literally everyone I knew from my hometown, including family, think I'm dead and im actually just chilling with my cousin in a new state
>>
>>18988495
I faked being dead serious once. It was bretty funneh
>>
>>18989362
if true, quite interesting. tell us more.
were there a lot of reactions to the event? was there a memorial?
ever have a close run-in with anyone?
>>
>>18989724
Several old friends of mine contacted my cousin afterwards to ask about what happened. She gave them the same story that I killed myself in January. Everyone including my family believed it because I struggled with depression and suicide for many years throughout my teenage years.

As far as Im aware, there was no memorial of any kind. I wasn´t close with my family enough for them to really care, so I don´t even know how they reacted. But I do know that they were told by old friends of mine.

No, I haven´t had any close run ins. I don´t use social media anymore and I live out of state.
>>
>>18989362
>>18989782
That's a real clean slate, good luck anon.
>>
>>18989799
Eh, its not really that big of a deal in my opinion. I already had no contact with old friends and family, so in a way, I already was dead. Faking your own death isn´t really that exciting unless you can go all out with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.