[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god is changing history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 640x366px
i swear there is a deity on earth and it is changing stuff constantly. i've seen text, photos, videos and objects slightly change as if being teased with effects.

i was just recording the clouds and the clouds instantly changed.

the moon was behind all the clouds but lighting them so i started recording because it looked cool then about 30 seconds into recording i was looking at the view screen on my device and then very bright light instantly appeared and i was like wtf is that and looked at the sky again and it was the moon that somehow became instamtly visible.

i went inside and replayed the video but it didnt record the effect. the moon was always visible in the video as if sonething changed the past and it changed the video too.

in the past several years i've seen these effects happen dozens of times. wtf exactly is doing this stuff, how and why?

from what i can tell it's totally ruining peoples lives too
>>
>>18987667
Your mind is a essentially a biocomputer, what's changing is your memory and yes, it's those beings that are fucking with your mind.
>>
>>18987667

so post the video you faggot
>>
File: 1494299762044.jpg (433KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494299762044.jpg
433KB, 722x480px
God it's always up to no good.
>>
>the moon looks like shit on commercial cameras
That's not god, that's just poor night performance from cameras.
>>
>>18987667
It's the future you guiding you into the most outcome of your reality.
>>
>>18987667

praise be to kek
>>
>>18987667
you might be a schizo
>>
Mandela effect is what you describe
>>
>>18987667

A while back before I turned vegan I made myself a sandwich. It was a cheese topped half size baguette with quorn-bacon and cheese and I ate about three quarters of that sandwich at which point it turned into a crusty white granary.
>>
>>18987667
I love bragging about this- the Georgian Bay, a michigan Great Lake, didn't used to exist before I asked God to intervene and split the meteor/s that made the Great Lakes. I also changed the van from Back to the Future. It's possible to have the memories of this occurring, but apparently not actually to see what happened.

No clue why. Has something to do with hypertimespacereality. No clue though.

All I know is that it implies that cartoon universes exist, as do horror universes. Either way, one day I hope to kiss Princess Bubblegum's cheek.
>>
Put the pipe down nigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.