[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED the truth..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

File: 588.jpg (13KB, 341x206px) Image search: [Google]
588.jpg
13KB, 341x206px
I am a literal Descendant of Moses the Levite.. Take that how you will.. I, am not sure how to go about it.. But I have questions regarding the Spiritual. PLEASE respond. Chabad is not enough - they hide the truth..
>>
>>18987018
Shouldn't we be asking you the questions?
>>
>>
>>18987031
Not at all... I am nowhere near the great patriarch of my family's.. None of us were.. and now I am the literal last 'Jew' maternally of my Family.. But, I have this strange desire. Spiritually..
>>
>>18987018
What questions?
>>
I should add.. I am a sinner. I am no righteous man. . I see Esau in me more every day.. But. My life path in numerology is 11. My guardian angel, Haamiah, 38 of the 72.. I am a Libra & my Sephiroth path is Gevurah..
>>
File: 76.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
>>18987070
First read what I just posted, and tell me.. do you think all of these things, my patriarch-bloodline included, correlates or corresponds in any way? P.s pic related is great great grandparents marriage certificate, stating my great great grandfather was a Levite and mother g.g.grandmother was of Levite descendance
>>
Nothing..? I need insight on the Watchers & Malakhim..
>>
>>
Just stop smoking that shit man. Those kind of certificates are nothing but a lie. Please read a highschool book of physics. Get a life, I mean a REAL life.
>>
>>18987198
Hahah. Funny.
>>
>>18987018
So are you one of the 36?
>>
>>18987211
No.. I am a Benoni.. Not even that. I am evil.. But the good in my Soul wants to redirect this intent for good..Like Esau..Like Samael the Malakh of Death..
>>
>>18987018
Here is some truth:

https://zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/antelman_to_eliminate_the_opiate_vol1.pdf
>>
>>18987222
Before I download, what is the subject matter?
>>
>>18987220
So you are a Rasha. Aren't the Benoni balanced?
>>
>>18987089

OP, there is absolutely, positively nothing of significance to this certificate. You claim you have Levite blood, but I'm going to guess you can't read even a word of what's on that certificate. Can you? Would you like for me to translate how absolutely unimportant and inconsequential it is?

What you've posted is a standard marriage certificate for a standard traditional wedding.

Also, let me explain something to you - there are currently 600,000 people with officially noted levite ancestry in the world today. There are 200,000 in the US alone. See for yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levite

You constitute a percentage of the population that is 10x larger than people with the name John Smith. You are not even slightly special.
>>
We're all descended from Moses you twat.
>>
>>18987230
Sabbatean/Frankists

You can preview it here without downloading if it makes you more comfortable.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/13394181/antelman-to-eliminate-the-opiate-1-barry-chamish
>>
3. The Matchless Moses
96:3.1.The beginning of the evolution of the Hebraic concepts and ideals of a Supreme Creator dates from the departure of the Semites from Egypt under that great leader, teacher, and organizer, Moses. His mother was of the royal family of Egypt; his father was a Semitic liaison officer between the government and the Bedouin captives. Moses thus possessed qualities derived from superior racial sources; his ancestry was so highly blended that it is impossible to classify him in any one racial group. Had he not been of this mixed type, he would never have displayed that unusual versatility and adaptability which enabled him to manage the diversified horde which eventually became associated with those Bedouin Semites who fled from Egypt to the Arabian Desert under his leadership.
96:3.2.Despite the enticements of the culture of the Nile kingdom, Moses elected to cast his lot with the people of his father. At the time this great organizer was formulating his plans for the eventual freeing of his father's people, the Bedouin captives hardly had a religion worthy of the name; they were virtually without a true concept of God and without hope in the world.
96:3.3.No leader ever undertook to reform and uplift a more forlorn, downcast, dejected, and ignorant group of human beings. But these slaves carried latent possibilities of development in their hereditary strains, and there were a sufficient number of educated leaders who had been coached by Moses in preparation for the day of revolt and the strike for liberty to constitute a corps of efficient organizers. These superior men had been employed as native overseers of their people; they had received some education because of Moses' influence with the Egyptian rulers.
>>
>>18987249
Are you thinking noah?
>>
>>18987251
Moses children were half arab and half black. You're most likely a pastey ass askenazi khazar. Your parents are like a turkic slavic hybrid.
>>
File: 77.jpg (157KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
157KB, 720x960px
>>18987237
I am a Benoni. I know this in myself..>>18987239 it's big to me as my own grandparents didn't know and other misc. things in family history.. something was hidden in Ukraine, Minsk.. needless to say I believe it is a big deal. Also, this is just regular great grandparents certificate - great grandmother was also Levite related..
>>
>>18987281
The book is highly critical of the Sabbatean.
>>
>>18987239

This. There is nothing particularly special about being Levite OP, regardless of how much you want it to be.
>>
Listen damnit. I don't give a shit about criticism or rebuking anyone now, why is it everytime I want fucking information a hurdle comes my way, I just want the goddamned Truth! WHY were the Watchers punished?! WHY do we have free will?! Who or what are the Malakhim and how do I invoke #38 of 72?!?!
>>
>>18987311
Any Occultist would say otherwise.. But then again, who knows. Aaron was a Levite too.
>>
If you feel a calling, do something about it.

I don't know how you tracked down records to confirm Moses as an ancestor, thats about 2500 years ago.
>>
>>18987311
Isn't that just Judaism in a nutshell?

It's the strongest cult in history. Absolutely hijacks your psychology - on one end you're "constantly persecuted", and on the other you're God's Chosen Ones.

Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism is all a man-made framework to further reinforce this sense of exceptionalism.

t. Jew
>>
>>18987336 a Chabad emissary overlooked both my certificates and some misc. "digging" he refuses to tell me about.. He simply says my family were Horowitz...once... But now we are not.. we were always Levites. I'm technically NOT a Levite. My Father was not Jewish.. But I am indeed related to Moses. This 70 year old Rabbi even said "his blood quite literally flows through you" which is why I put that I am a literal descendant..
>>
>>18987320
1st. The truth can't be encompassed by words.

2nd. The watchers are the beings that set up this "game" and they're punishment is because they aren't from this planet or galaxy.

3. You're most likely confusing free will with the false binary choice they put in front of us. ie, the "choice between good and evil".

4th. "Malakhim" as a word has it's roots in the word MLCH, which is the same as moloch or melech. All the same shit when you figure out that it's just a duality trick. If you can't sober up then chances are you are a foreigner to this planet and maybe your best bet would be to ask the Earth for forgiveness and ask to go home. When you reach the top, or "72", you'll see women wearing white. They most likely won't say anything to you anyways.
>>
>>18987018
>I am a literal Descendant of Moses
>posts pic of Daniel
>>
>>18987320
For you to become a purified soul worthy of heaven, you must have free will and choose a righteous path of your own free will.

Lucifer staged a rebellion, convincing the entities that God doesn't exist. That we mortals were automata and that they were gods in their own natural right. They came here and have enslaved us.
>>
>>18987346
Indeed we are chosen. . Chosen to suffer, chosen to transgress, chosen to rebuild.. do not believe that I believe we are all good or pure somehow simply because Abraham the Aramean was chosen.
>>
>>18987367
I don't believe that, sorry, but he could be as crazy as you are.
>>
>>18987379
OP is on a completely different level, anon. Sunday School explanations will not cut it.
>>
>>18987374
The Watchers, Azazel, Samael, Lucifer, are they one???? WHY punishment, they simply transgressed in that the saw the beauty of women - how did they desire them in the first place?? Why was it allowed to begin with?! The Malakh, Haamiah.. I need to know of Him..
>>
>>18987392
He is renown in Hasidism.. He is loved by many Generals in the IDF for his "guidance", also.. He deals with billionaires daily for the same reason. He is Hasidic.. Denebeim..
>>
>>18987394
And I'm only 18.. perhaps you can see why I offput the reformists AND Hasidim..
>>
>>18987381
>Indeed we are chosen
Chosen by man.

>Chosen to suffer, chosen to transgress, chosen to rebuild
Yes, common Jews will always bear burden - not because of a divine force but because our leadership uses us as cannon fodder to consolidate power via fear/guilt. We will continue to suffer in the future until this changes.

>do not believe that I believe we are all good or pure
Most common Jews have genuinely good intentions. The higher you go the stinkier it gets.

I know there is nothing I can say or do to change your path, but I foresee you arriving at similar conclusions . You're clearly intelligent and inquisitive - the latter is not a favorable trait for Jews.
>>
>>18987432
I understand the religious have been corrupted.. The true Tzaddikim are the commoners as you've said.. But I do believe you're wrong.. Man did NOT choose us, but the Edomites.. Is there no Creator of Goodwill? Were the patriarchs false?!
>>
I also need info on the Sefer HaMalakh Raziel...please..
>>
>>18987401
It's all mostly a trick anyways homie. If you seek what the truth of how all this mess cam3e about then you'll let go of your desire to know them and realize the Earth hasn't done you wrong and if you need to go home, then it'll help you. I really don't care about abraham and all the angelic bullshit.
>>
>>18987466
How funny... The Angels control the Planets and their influences... Or is it vice versa?
>>
>>18987452
Look.

Take some time to re-learn everything you know about Judaism and Kabbalah from a critical, scientific perspective. Study the psychological mechanisms behind cults. Study the ancient mystery schools. Familiarize yourself with revisionist history and Jewish history. Then decide for yourself what to believe. You need to broaden your understanding of Judaism and the world before you answer such questions.

I don't hate Judaism, Jews, or myself. Quite the opposite - I wish to reclaim Judaism but it is beyond my power to do so (I'm too old and tired for that). In a strange way I am Messianic.
>>
>>18987394
Asking why we have free will is a Sunday school question.

Understanding the personality type of the Fallen ones enables us to identify them in the world and see why it's undesireable to sympathize with them.

Soros is a prime example. Look at all the sjw automata he's created. The chaos he's brought.
>>
>>18987476
... Do you believe Yeshuah was the Moshiach? ... And yes.. I know what you mean. To reclaim the truth.. It is my absolute ambition. Quite literally..
>>
>>18987489
George Soros? He may be an Occultist fuck but what does he have to do with the Grigori? How were the Grigori evil? They taught Man..
>>
>>18987473
They were allowed a time. It's like they said they could change us for the better and they're failing horribly. What I saw when I "learned" all this is that much of it is misunderstood and they absolutely don't want to talk about how all this happened. They'd rather you seek stupid answers to questions like what Op is asking. We're not in the form that the Earth originally created us as. They said we'd choose being them over our original form. My understanding is that they didn't realize that the Earth and Galaxy are living when they first came here, hence, they believed they were "gods" and thus, rulers.
>>
>>18987498
For the true teachings of Moses and Abraham you need to find the Machiventa Melchizedek King of Salem (protip, revisionist history is wrong, it's not shem)
>>
>>18987498
... Do you believe Yeshuah was the Moshiach?
I believe he was a divine messenger.

>And yes.. I know what you mean. To reclaim the truth.. It is my absolute ambition. Quite literally..
Good. I am sincerely happy to hear younger people are embarking on this quest. Truth will set us free, anon.
>>
>>18987489
Let me redefine my free will inquiry. Man was instructed not to eat WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. The fruit was destiny..
>>
>>18987523
I don't look forward to my endeavor.. I will have to murder. . More than once.. My Soul cries in anguish for two reasons.. the destroyed world it is surrounded by, and the means of which it wants to fix it.. I would gladly sacrifice my Soul for even but a glimmer of lasting hope..but soon I will make Aliyah. And begin in the IDF..
>>
Haamiah wills my life to be such a clusterfuck.. It's too confusing, embracing the feeling in my mind.. My mind is like a camel, slowly departing away from me in a waterless desert..
>>
>>18987526
75:4.3.Eve had consented to participate in the practice of good and evil. Good is the carrying out of the divine plans; sin is a deliberate transgression of the divine will; evil is the misadaptation of plans and the maladjustment of techniques resulting in universe disharmony and planetary confusion.
>>
>>18987595
5. Repercussions of Default
75:5.1.Eve's disillusionment was truly pathetic. Adam discerned the whole predicament and, while heartbroken and dejected, entertained only pity and sympathy for his erring mate.
75:5.2.It was in the despair of the realization of failure that Adam, the day after Eve's misstep, sought out Laotta, the brilliant Nodite woman who was head of the western schools of the Garden, and with premeditation committed the folly of Eve. But do not misunderstand; Adam was not beguiled; he knew exactly what he was about; he deliberately chose to share the fate of Eve. He loved his mate with a supermortal affection, and the thought of the possibility of a lonely vigil on Urantia without her was more than he could endure.
75:5.3.When they learned what had happened to Eve, the infuriated inhabitants of the Garden became unmanageable; they declared war on the near-by Nodite settlement. They swept out through the gates of Eden and down upon these unprepared people, utterly destroying them—not a man, woman, or child was spared. And Cano, the father of Cain yet unborn, also perished.
>>
>>18987595
And yet, how would she consent without knowledge to do so?
>>
>>18987605
They were no mere mortals.
>>
>>18987604
What Sefer is this, hm? Is it in Hebrew or... Just English. I do know Adam spent at least 100 years AWAY from Eve, scouring the Earth endlessly.. but they eventually reunited. There is a story of Abraham meeting the two in a cave... they were ashamed to.be in front of such a holy man..
>>
>>18987612
They were not. But. They had no knowledge. Imagine a Toddler with infinite vitality, but stayed the same age forever..no?
>>
75:8.5.Never, in all your ascent to Paradise, will you gain anything by impatiently attempting to circumvent the established and divine plan by short cuts, personal inventions, or other devices for improving on the way of perfection, to perfection, and for eternal perfection.
75:8.6.All in all, there probably never was a more disheartening miscarriage of wisdom on any planet in all Nebadon. But it is not surprising that these missteps occur in the affairs of the evolutionary universes. We are a part of a gigantic creation, and it is not strange that everything does not work in perfection; our universe was not created in perfection. Perfection is our eternal goal, not our origin.
75:8.7.If this were a mechanistic universe, if the First Great Source and Center were only a force and not also a personality, if all creation were a vast aggregation of physical matter dominated by precise laws characterized by unvarying energy actions, then might perfection obtain, even despite the incompleteness of universe status. There would be no disagreement; there would be no friction. But in our evolving universe of relative perfection and imperfection we rejoice that disagreement and misunderstanding are possible, for thereby is evidenced the fact and the act of personality in the universe. And if our creation is an existence dominated by personality, then can you be assured of the possibilities of personality survival, advancement, and achievement; we can be confident of personality growth, experience, and adventure. What a glorious universe, in that it is personal and progressive, not merely mechanical or even passively perfect!
>>
(74:8.10) Jewish tradition became crystallized about Moses, and because he endeavored to trace the lineage of Abraham back to Adam, the Jews assumed that Adam was the first of all mankind. Yahweh was the creator, and since Adam was supposed to be the first man, he must have made the world just prior to making Adam. And then the tradition of Adam's six days got woven into the story, with the result that almost a thousand years after Moses' sojourn on earth the tradition of creation in six days was written out and subsequently credited to him.
>>
>>18987634
What book is this? Also... Off topic. Do you think I should change my name? I want to change it to the Aramaic word of "Endurance"... Caim. My name, when I act on my ambitions... Will be Caim.
>>
>>18987640
But Moses used the Shemhamphorasch for power.. The invoked Names..
>>
I still want to find the truth... But how? Where do I go? Who do I join...
>>
File: 1493436582597s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493436582597s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>18987650
The Urantia book

for you I recommend the following papers.

Paper 93. Machiventa Melchizedek
93:0. Paper 93. Machiventa Melchizedek
93:1. The Machiventa Incarnation
93:2. The Sage of Salem
93:3. Melchizedek's Teachings
93:4. The Salem Religion
93:5. The Selection of Abraham
93:6. Melchizedek's Covenant with Abraham
93:7. The Melchizedek Missionaries
93:8. Departure of Melchizedek
93:9. After Melchizedek's Departure
93:10. Present Status of Machiventa Melchizedek

Paper 95. The Melchizedek Teachings in the Levant
95:0. Paper 95. The Melchizedek Teachings in the Levant
95:1. The Salem Religion in Mesopotamia
95:2. Early Egyptian Religion
95:3. Evolution of Moral Concepts
95:4. The Teachings of Amenemope
95:5. The Remarkable Ikhnaton
95:6. The Salem Doctrines in Iran
95:7. The Salem Teachings in Arabia
Paper 96. Yahweh—God of the Hebrews
96:0. Paper 96. Yahweh—God of the Hebrews
96:1. Deity Concepts among the Semites
96:2. The Semitic Peoples
96:3. The Matchless Moses
96:4. The Proclamation of Yahweh
96:5. The Teachings of Moses
96:6. The God Concept after Moses' Death
96:7. Psalms and the Book of Job
Paper 97. Evolution of the God Concept among the Hebrews
97:0. Paper 97. Evolution of the God Concept among the Hebrews
97:1. Samuel—First of the Hebrew Prophets
97:2. Elijah and Elisha
97:3. Yahweh and Baal
97:4. Amos and Hosea
97:5. The First Isaiah
97:6. Jeremiah the Fearless
97:7. The Second Isaiah
97:8. Sacred and Profane History
97:9. Hebrew History
97:10. The Hebrew Religion
>>
>>18987673
I will read it.. thanks..
>>
>>18987680
9. Hebrew History
97:9.1.There never were twelve tribes of the Israelites—only three or four tribes settled in Palestine. The Hebrew nation came into being as the result of the union of the so-called Israelites and the Canaanites. "And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites. And they took their daughters to be their wives and gave their daughters to the sons of the Canaanites." The Hebrews never drove the Canaanites out of Palestine, notwithstanding that the priests' record of these things unhesitatingly declared that they did.
97:9.2.The Israelitish consciousness took origin in the hill country of Ephraim; the later Jewish consciousness originated in the southern clan of Judah. The Jews (Judahites) always sought to defame and blacken the record of the northern Israelites (Ephraimites).
97:9.3.Pretentious Hebrew history begins with Saul's rallying the northern clans to withstand an attack by the Ammonites upon their fellow tribesmen—the Gileadites—east of the Jordan. With an army of a little more than three thousand he defeated the enemy, and it was this exploit that led the hill tribes to make him king. When the exiled priests rewrote this story, they raised Saul's army to 330,000 and added "Judah" to the list of tribes participating in the battle.
>>
>>18987018
Send me an email. I want to help you out. I know someone who can give you the answers you're looking for.

[email protected]
>>
>>18987686
Can you link me a PDF or something for the book? May save me time much appreciated
>>
>>18987708
The Urantia Book, Uversa Press 2012 Edition, Searchable, with Topical Index, pdf format

http://www.urantia-book.org/downloads/the-urantia-book-uversa-press-2012.pdf.zip
>>
>>18987691
Done..
>>
>>18987717
Thank you. I will read this, then..
>>
>>18987720
I replied to you.
>>
(175:2.1) The fact that the spiritual leaders and the religious teachers of the Jewish nation onetime rejected the teachings of Jesus and conspired to bring about his cruel death, does not in any manner affect the status of any individual Jew in his standing before God. And it should not cause those who profess to be followers of the Christ to be prejudiced against the Jew as a fellow mortal. The Jews, as a nation, as a sociopolitical group, paid in full the terrible price of rejecting the Prince of Peace. Long since they ceased to be the spiritual torchbearers of divine truth to the races of mankind, but this constitutes no valid reason why the individual descendants of these long-ago Jews should be made to suffer the persecutions which have been visited upon them by intolerant, unworthy, and bigoted professed followers of Jesus of Nazareth, who was, himself, a Jew by natural birth.
>>
>>18987747
Oddly enough, the Yahawashi worship is VERY much part of the Black Hebrew Israelite cults.

Torah only is best. No racist BS. Yahawah achad.
>>
>>18987757
96:1.2.The progress of the Hebrews from polytheism through henotheism to monotheism was not an unbroken and continuous conceptual development. They experienced many retrogressions in the evolution of their Deity concepts, while during any one epoch there existed varying ideas of God among different groups of Semite believers. From time to time numerous terms were applied to their concepts of God, and in order to prevent confusion these various Deity titles will be defined as they pertain to the evolution of Jewish theology:
96:1.3.1. Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.
96:1.4.2. El Elyon. For centuries after Melchizedek's sojourn at Salem his doctrine of Deity persisted in various versions but was generally connoted by the term El Elyon, the Most High God of heaven. Many Semites, including the immediate descendants of Abraham, at various times worshiped both Yahweh and El Elyon.
96:1.5.3. El Shaddai. It is difficult to explain what El Shaddai stood for. This idea of God was a composite derived from the teachings of Amenemope's Book of Wisdom modified by Ikhnaton's doctrine of Aton and further influenced by Melchizedek's teachings embodied in the concept of El Elyon. But as the concept of El Shaddai permeated the Hebrew mind, it became thoroughly colored with the Yahweh beliefs of the desert.
>>
>>18987772
96:1.6.One of the dominant ideas of the religion of this era was the Egyptian concept of divine Providence, the teaching that material prosperity was a reward for serving El Shaddai.
96:1.7.4. El. Amid all this confusion of terminology and haziness of concept, many devout believers sincerely endeavored to worship all of these evolving ideas of divinity, and there grew up the practice of referring to this composite Deity as El. And this term included still other of the Bedouin nature gods.
96:1.8.5. Elohim. In Kish and Ur there long persisted Sumerian-Chaldean groups who taught a three-in-one God concept founded on the traditions of the days of Adam and Melchizedek. This doctrine was carried to Egypt, where this Trinity was worshiped under the name of Elohim, or in the singular as Eloah. The philosophic circles of Egypt and later Alexandrian teachers of Hebraic extraction taught this unity of pluralistic Gods, and many of Moses' advisers at the time of the exodus believed in this Trinity. But the concept of the trinitarian Elohim never became a real part of Hebrew theology until after they had come under the political influence of the Babylonians.
96:1.9.6. Sundry names. The Semites disliked to speak the name of their Deity, and they therefore resorted to numerous appellations from time to time, such as: The Spirit of God, The Lord, The Angel of the Lord, The Almighty, The Holy One, The Most High, Adonai, The Ancient of Days, The Lord God of Israel, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, Kyrios, Jah, The Lord of Hosts, and The Father in Heaven.
>>
>>18987018

Zion, the real one, is a real physical place. It is on another planet across the galaxy. "Men of Zion" is indeed a true term however it is not meant to reflect a relationship with the middle-east and Israel, but rather a simple way to remind people of their more spacely heritage and ancestry.
>>
>>18987775
96:1.10.Jehovah is a term which in recent times has been employed to designate the completed concept of Yahweh which finally evolved in the long Hebrew experience. But the name Jehovah did not come into use until fifteen hundred years after the times of Jesus.
96:1.11.Up to about 2000 B.C., Mount Sinai was intermittently active as a volcano, occasional eruptions occurring as late as the time of the sojourn of the Israelites in this region. The fire and smoke, together with the thunderous detonations associated with the eruptions of this volcanic mountain, all impressed and awed the Bedouins of the surrounding regions and caused them greatly to fear Yahweh. This spirit of Mount Horeb later became the god of the Hebrew Semites, and they eventually believed him to be supreme over all other gods.
96:1.12.The Canaanites had long revered Yahweh, and although many of the Kenites believed more or less in El Elyon, the supergod of the Salem religion, a majority of the Canaanites held loosely to the worship of the old tribal deities. They were hardly willing to abandon their national deities in favor of an international, not to say an interplanetary, God. They were not universal-deity minded, and therefore these tribes continued to worship their tribal deities, including Yahweh and the silver and golden calves which symbolized the Bedouin herders' concept of the spirit of the Sinai volcano.
>>
>>18987018

Moses and the burning bush, you need DMT. That is how Moses spoke to the gods. If you do not have the courage to open this door, you are not worthy of having access to the same knowledge that Moses did to lead his people. All of the resources are there, you just have to stop being a fucking coward. No one here can make you open the door of the heavens. The only thing we can do is show it to you. You must open it yourself. That is what Moses did. Follow his example..
>>
File: 1494306537969.jpg (150KB, 455x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494306537969.jpg
150KB, 455x609px
>>18987018

OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR YOURSELF THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS THE ANSWERS IS YOU.
>>
>>18987798
DMT is impossible to find for me.. I tried.. I'm not attempting to get psilocybin
>>
>>18987807
How?!
>>
>>18987811
I meant now not not..
>>
>>18987807
>>18987798
It's ok guys, I think I know how to help this guy best.
>>
>>18987089
I would've answered your questions but it seems(to me at least) that you are still at the part where you are concerned about your identity, and not the mission!

Ask again!
>>
>>18987822

Nice, some scholars believe that Christianity started out as a mushroom fertility cult and that Jesus was the mushroom.

>>18987818

courage mostly, lots of courage. If you have that you will be fine.
>>
>>18987824

He does not need help, he needs to stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>18987018
Do not believe the lies of this filthy Jew.

In any case I myself am the blind god reborn (of course, no more reborn than anyone is); my name is Sammael. Child of the Demiurge (adopted -- no blood relation) and child of whatever true God there may be (by the Trinity I will be).

The same is true of you, I trust. It may not be, but I have faith.

AMA
>>
>>18988333

What can you tell me about the seas of flesh?
>>
>>18988382
Nothing but that I can tell you nothing.
>>
>>18988393
LOL Thought so.

Is it really worth asking any more questions, knowing that every answer will be given eventually anyway?
>>
>>18988418
Anon, you already have the answers. You make the answers, and the questions -- they're one and the same.

Your uncertainty or ignorance is the answer to any question you may have. Did I not say I was blind? Yet I am lord of all I survey. And as I say, I trust you are the same.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.