[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 25

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>18980746
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>18986755
I'd love a reading if anyone is available. Just let me know what info you require.
>>
>>18986769
I'll do one reading only. What's your query?
>>
For new thread senpai

>>18986667
>>18986711
>>
>>18986755
Discord and IRC links:
https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
>>18986793
Awesome, thank you!

There's a tournament that I'd like to go to that starts on the 26th of may and ends on the 28th of may

I'd just like to know if wether or not should I go, and how well I'd do.
>>
>>18986811
If it wasn't clear, I'd be going to compete. Thanks again btw.
>>
File: fri_wand.jpg (91KB, 625x796px) Image search: [Google]
fri_wand.jpg
91KB, 625x796px
Would like a reading if anyone is feeling generous.

What is my soul's purpose?
>>
>>18986811
>>18986818
It was pretty clear.

It's also clear to me that you'll have fun and do pretty well, but not exactly the best of the bunch. 5 of wands clarified by the 6 of cups.
>>
>>18986824
Crap, forgot

27,male,Pisces, horse year in Chinese zodiac with metal element.
>>
>>18986832

Awesome, thank you! I truly appreciate it.
>>
>>18986824
The same as everyone, to learn to love freely and with no attachments. Wrote this before reading.

Life path: The Lovers
Destiny: The Emperor
Alignment with life path: Strenght
Support: The Chariot
Mission: The World
A talent: The Tower

I believe you are going to be a well succeeded husband, providing great stability to someone who would feel totally lost otherwise.
>>
Air query
Has she made up her mind? What did she decided?
Male
Aries
>>
Trading: Why hasn't he called? When will he call?
>>
File: Tomorrow's Modern Boxes.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrow's Modern Boxes.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
Male/Capricorn/Dragon
Why do I feel so insecure about this?
Please help and thanks in advance.
>>
>>18986877
You're right on the money; I need to give. Thank you for the reading, would you break down the individual sections and their meanings, please? Having a whole slew of the arcanas is...a...little startling.
>>
So I'm not really up to snuff on the Tarot, but I do dabble in the I Ching. If anyone is interested, I'm bored and around for a little bit. Tell me your gender, age, hair and eye color, and what you're curious about.
>>
>>18986910
Why hasn't he called? and when he will call, if you can
f, 23, black hair, brown eyes
>>
>>18986910
Why hasn't she texted back? We were supposed to set up a date but she never got around to picking a day?
M, 21, black hair, brown eyes
>>
>>18986910
Could you do this one please?
>>18986886
>Hair and eye color
Dark brown
>>
>>18986755
Brandon
Brown eyes
Brown hair
Fav color : blue
a pic of something I like
Question, How bad do I need to get out of this house?
>>
>>18986931
I'm not able to read for you. That being said: you gotta take the lead and do those things for the both of you. Ladies hate having to feel pressured like that and you'll stand out by being able to take charge while being able to take care of her needs.

Best wishes.
>>
>>18986953
Forgot to mention that I'm a Gemini
>>
>>18986955
Thanks anyways man- Kind of a conundrum: they hate to be pressured, but you have to take charge. It's like walking the tightrope I swear.
>>
>>18986910
Male
Light brown
Eye color : Brown
I should request a raise in my salary? ty
>>
>>18986915
Hexagram 28, lines 4 through 6 changing
Whether or not he calls back is irrelevant, because this situation is forcing you to grow within yourself. You aimed for the stars, my dear, and now must endure the lessons that come from doing so. Don't give into despair, though. Things are ripe for you to improve yourself, though only you can determine how that growth will come about. Patience is key, as is a willingness to be completely honest with yourself and your motives. Others might mean well, but only by following your heart can you turn your current stresses into positive, lasting growth.
>>
>>18986989
Thank you. That's probably what I needed to hear more than anything.
>>
>>18986910
>F
>24
>Brown and Brown

Will I find true love soon?
>>
Reading tarot.

Ask a question.
>>
>>18986910
M, Black hair, Brown Eyes.
Should I finally go all in with it, with my dream?
Im tired of waiting for things to happen and I want to really make this, to succedd, so help, please.
>>
>>18987004
Does she feel something for me?
>>
>>18987004
Does he miss me?
>>
>>18987011

>Ace of swords
What are you two fighting about?
>>
>>18987004
What will my next romantic relationship be like?
>>
>>18986931
Hexagram 11, line 6 changing
You need to stop worrying and enjoy the moment. What is bothering you now will eventually be forgotten. This hexagram speaks well of relationships, but in the sense that you are in sync with the universe and moving in the correct direction. That said, the changing line indicates that things in this particular situation won't turn out how you want them to. The other party may have moved on, leaving you to fight a battle all alone. So take the lesson and enjoy today for what it is, and know that tomorrow will be better.
>>
>>18987013

The Hanged Man
>>
>>18986995
That's why I love the I Ching. It's a very meditative thing to do, forcing you to look at the situation in ways you might not have considered. Peace and love, friend.
>>
>>18987034
Wow, thanks so much!
>>
>>18987030
>3 swords
Probably a burden to one or both of you
>>
>>18987004

What am I destined for, career-wise?
>>
>>18987053
Crap. Thanks, stranger.
>>
>>18987053
do you even tarot? that's not what the three of swords would imply.
burden is the wrong word here.

Anon, three of swords implies your next relationship will be filled with heartbreak and loss.
>>
>>18987061

>reversed sun

You need an ambition, first. Care about something.
>>
>>18987024
We both hurt each other through our actions. Never got any chance to talk things out (it was something that could be fixed). I still can't understand why she acted like she wanted nothing to do with me, while at the same time claiming she had feelings for me.
>>
>>18986945
Hexagram 33, lines five and six changing
You need to step back and let the cards fall where they may. This is not a retreat so much as it is a strategic change for future success. Both changing lines signal that you're on the right path to the best outcome for the situation, but that you must be willing to let the past go, as well as accepting that by stepping back you are really doing the right thing for yourself. An unintended side effect of this sort of retreat is that it can create a powerful magnetic attraction, so take that as you will. Good luck!
>>
File: BpjNuvP.gif (800KB, 305x235px) Image search: [Google]
BpjNuvP.gif
800KB, 305x235px
>>18987074

>burden is the wrong word here
>>
Trading

Should i aim for commission or take what i have?
>>
>>18987074
Beyond the usual amount, I assume?
>>
>>18986987
Hexagram 32, sixth line changing
If you are committed to success, than no obstacle will stop you from achieving it. However be warned of becoming anxious about obstacles. To those who lack true commitment to their goal, obstacles become the excuse to give up. Don't let your anxiety and a lack of focus tear you down. Worrying will only destroy your chance of attaining what you really want. You need to change your way of thinking at this time to realize your true potential. Also be warned, life will make decisions for you if you give it enough time, for good or for ill.
>>
>>18987104
Two of Swords, Two of Wands, King of Wands, Magician, Devil

You should take what you have if you want something a bit more cushy and reliable. There can be success in aiming for commission, but still easy come, easy go.
Was there anything else? It was a kind of straight forward read.

I need I love reading, my man. I'm deeply in love with a guy, and we're supposed to be working things out. I want to know how things are going, what he is feeling, and what the coming weeks have in store for our relationship?
>>
>>18987004
will i ever fall in love?
>>
>>18987079
>>18987079

You can still care about someone and be wise enough to never let them hurt you again. Did you have any contact with her afterwards?
>>
>>18987106
well normally with something as complicated as a relationship, one should pull more than one card but idk what this reader is up to, if he is using cards or a tarot app. But yeah, with three of swords being the card he did pull that would imply that it will have some significance in your next relationship. just brace for impact and do your best. not everything is set in stone and you can do everything you can to change that outcome if that is something you want.
>>
>>18987135

are you really asking if you'll ever fall in love with someone else?
>>
>>18987083
>This is not a retreat so much as it is a strategic change for future success
I'm really glad. I recently took a step back from the issue I had with her, because it honestly didn't depend on me anymore. I still feel like I'm dead inside, but it seems like it will be for the better. I really hope you're right.
You're a great reader, thank you anon, I wish you the best.
>>
>>18987004
When will he be home?
>>
>>18987160
more like, is someone ever going to fall in love with me? :(
>>
>>18987003
Hexagram 6, lines five and six changing
To say that you feel obstructed is an understatement. You need to give up that defensiveness that you've adopted, while also accepting that conflict can lead to growth and success if you endeavor to find solutions that raise everyone up. If you put your will plainly, honestly, and without emotional complication, you will find success. Don't let it exhaust you, though.
>>
>>18987168

a long while?
>>
>>18987122
ty very much for the advice, take care
>>
>>18986910
F
Brown hair/brown eyes
Does my crush like me back?
>>
>>18987182
is this seriously your answer?
>>
>>18986910
Thom
Male
Dark Brown
Greyish-Blue
Hope you don't mind answering two.
Should I try to sleep with my friend that I work with?
and
Should I leave this town and just run away?
>>
Trading, preferably with someone experienced
>>
>>18987175
>>18987175

Well, starting off with a blessing from the devil, you've forgotten how to love and interact with others. There will be two women in your future, one will give you confidence and the other will give you patience.
>>
>>18987195

Answer: Hazy
>>
>>18986910
Male
Black
Dark Brown
Where am I going with my life? Like Honestly, I feel i've kinda been hovering in a void.
>>
>>18987144
Thank you for expanding upon the read. Would you happen to be up to expand upon what the pieces of this mean? The World and Tower are confusing to me in this spread.

Alignment with life path: Strenght
>>
>>18987225
This is literally the same reading you gave someone earlier, down to the spelling mistake you made with Strength.
>>
>>18987005
Hexagram 11, lines one, three, and five changing
In order for you to know lasting peace, you have to have felt the opposite. You must not give into the allure of trying to apply past experiences to what you face now, as you are now expected to learn something new. Everything, both good and ill, serves a purpose. Life itself is an ongoing cycle of light and dark, up and down, ebb and flow. Hold onto that knowledge, and you can endure anything. Honesty and personal sacrifice are the purest expressions of harmony. However, any changes you make now may show just how convoluted everything is right beneath the surface. You are in a stream and can go with the flow, but be prepared to learn and show grace to those you encounter along the way.
>>
>>18987225
yeah idk about this anon. i think the reader that did this for you is new, that is why it is all majors. lol
>>
>>18987232

I think they're just asking for a second opinion on an old reading they had before. This isn't their results for a reading for someone else.
>>
I'll take a tarot reading if anyone is willing. I've played the Persona series too.

How will my life change after going off of Suboxone? In case you don't know what it is, it's typically a maintenance drug for opioids. I'm on the fifth day after a couple years of a low dose twice a day. I'm pretty depressed right now as a physical result of withdrawal, but I know it will pass soon.
>>
>>18987232
Asking for second opinion, it's a copy paste.
>>18987244

I looked it up. It's a spread that was new to me. Found it here
http://angelorum.co/topics/divination/what-is-your-divine-message-taro/
All majors looks normal
>>
>>18986910
Male
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
How do I get back onto the right life path?
>>
File: Maga_159cfa_5853776.jpg (83KB, 806x496px) Image search: [Google]
Maga_159cfa_5853776.jpg
83KB, 806x496px
>>18987130

>Easy come, easy go

Actually it would be everything but easy to get the comission. 5 years of total dedication to say the least. It would be a dream job though, but if it doesnt work out i might just waste all those years... well, you dont win if you dont risk i guess lol.

>that query

Gee that is like a three in one... alright.

>How things are going

Queen of Pentacles and Knight of Wands: Things are going dandy, you are very invested and he notices this, motivating him a lot. Expect him to try to rush things though, wich might be a fun notion but it could get some pressure on your shoulders.

>What is he feeling

Death and Nine of Pentacles Reversed: He feels like things might desperately need a fresh start, a new page. Again, i take this could be referring to rushing things, lack of discipline from his part. The nine of pents when reversed, doesnt want to wait or work for the crops to grow, she wants them now.

>Comming weeks

Chariot, Eight of Cups Reversed: There might be complications if preparations are not set in order. Basically there [will] be progress, and you two will enjoy it, but be sure to try and get things right or there could be setbacks. Working things out is great, but again i would advice a bit of restrain if you feel is needed.

Good luck anonette
>>
>>18987242
Thank you for your reading and yes I think I've know the opposite of peace for a while now.
So this sounds like a green light for me, just with effort and knowing about ups and downs, that could be a meaning, right?
Thanks.
>>
>>18987276
Thanks, anon. Sorry about the query and best of luck at your job. I might take the risk, especially if you think you've got what it takes.
>>
Are there any good books on tarot?
Like pulling the card is easy, but piecing them together.
>>
>>18987191
Hexagram 4, unchanging
Criticism can hurt like hell, but if we're willing to listen to them with honesty, they can prove to be a path towards growth. If life puts obstacles in front of what we want, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't try again. The pain we feel in this life serves to teach us the importance of seeing the world with eyes of wonder, to become like the willing student. Furthermore, asking the same question again and again without understanding what the universe is trying to tell you is counterproductive. You need to be patient and allow things to become more clear. Be patient and persevere, but be willing to change your approach too. Above all, become like a student again and listen to what lessons you are being taught by everything you experience in life.
>>
File: 1490434334156.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490434334156.gif
1MB, 400x224px
Is he serious is that really happening tomorrow wtf

Send help
>>
>>18987290
It's been my experience that more than one or two changing lines equals a situation that is in such a state of flux that things may not be as they appear for very long. Best thing to do would be to meditate on the answer for a day or two, give things time to play out in a way that might put better context on it. At least, that's what I do when I get a casting like that.
>>
>>18987341
Story pls
>>
>>18987325
thank you for the reading
>>
>>18987359
Someone did (or did not and wont be real with me) something they used to. I guess Im to blame for giving them ammo again but Im a little raw and vulnerable right now. Tomorrow an important day for me I cant handle this I have no money for alcohol even
>>
>>18987177
Thanks for answering anon, so you're saying I need to be more open?
>>
>>18987004
>>18986910
Male
Brown
Brown but its like spots in yellow

Me if possible thanks
>>18987341
>>18987387
>>
>>18987197
Hexagram 23, lines one, three, four, and five changing
Your life is in the middle of a major overhaul. Trees are pruned so that the remaining branches bear more fruit. The same can be said to be happening with your own life. You must have patience, though. Let go and allow your inner self to grow and flourish as your life shapes itself. Seeking fulfillment through others will only damage your self esteem and rob you of your hard earned power. You are being led towards a place of balance, so don't give into your fears. Embrace positive change while setting boundaries with those who might be walking a different path than your own. You are innocent but might need to make sacrifices to reach the next phase of your life.
>>
>>18987387
>>18987387

moar story
>>
>>18987456
In layman's terms? Go for it or just keep on with the status quo? Cause I'm sure both share the same answer.
>>
>>18987369
You're most welcome. Hope all is well with you!

>>18987412
After a fashion. My best advice would be to reassess yourself. Step back and view yourself with fair judgment, separating out any emotional issues you carry with you. Now, that's not easy to do, but with some meditation and honest reflection you'll find it's not only doable, but it becomes quite enjoyable. Letting others into our hearts, well, it can suck. Don't let the pains of the past keep you from knowing the joys of the present, nor the hope of the future.
>>
>>18987475
I'll offer the same advice I gave another anon who had a lot of changing lines: give it a few days for the context to make more sense. Lots of changing lines means a situation that can change rapidly, or even unexpectedly. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that you should be patient for now, but be ready to jump at the chance when you finally feel it's the right one. Don't just go for something because it would be the quickest, or easiest thing. Hope that helps a bit.
>>
>>18987501
I may not be good at much, but I know when to jump. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18987467
I dont wanna gossip but heres some more I guess

Im constantly fretting about my ability to socialize and was trying to talk to a friend since the counselling Ive been waiting on for weeks hasnt started yet. Theyre not exactly trustworthy and told me they said something about me to someone and Id hear back from that person tomorrow. I should know better by now than to let this happen ree. Hope friend is trolling me
>>
leo, 27

Im considering casting a spell to bring someone I haven't seen in about 5 years back into my life. I do not wish anything against there will, but do wish there presence and what they brought to me in life again. Is this a good idea? whats the potential positive or negative outcomes?
>>
I'll do some tarot readings. I can focus in on self betterment, personal and professional relationships.
>>
File: 9umnm.gif (475KB, 237x185px) Image search: [Google]
9umnm.gif
475KB, 237x185px
>>18987510

what was the something?
>>
>>18987546
If you can thanks dude
>>18987341
>>
>>18987546

Could you tell me if things will get better for me soon? Recently moved in to help my mother, only to find out that the manager applied to evict my mother and me by proxy and I might be homeless soon. I don't know what to do here?
>>
>>18987546
How do I improve myself?
>>
>>18987546
Can you tell me how I can better my relationship with L, and if they want something serious with me , too?
>>
File: 20170502_225317.png (82KB, 212x266px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_225317.png
82KB, 212x266px
>>18987553
Thats whats driving me up the wall I DONT KNOW aaa
>>
>>18987566
I gotchyu senpai. Just need you to think about the familial relationship, what you want to happen and what you fear will happen.
>>
>>18987577

just stop talking to these douchenozzels and find cooler friends
>>
>>18987224
Hexagram 2, lines two, three, and six changing
You need to learn the difference between being reactive and being responsive. To be reactive, it implies being defensive. To be responsive, it implies opening yourself to the unknown. You need to stand in the present moment with all your senses open, rather than hiding within your memories of past situations that, while they may seen similar, are actually different. Speaking from your heart in all things, walking forward into the future without fear, these are things that will benefit you. Value quality and integrity, and be willing to subsume your desire for fame in order to bring benefit to others. That way lies lasting success. Don't give into the trap of defending the differences that exist between yourself and others, and learn instead to identify all of the similarities that are there instead. Give up your anxiety and fear, stand in the present secure that it is your true reality, and face what comes your way with courage and humility.
>>
>>18987588
>I gotchyu senpai. Just need you to think about the familial relationship, what you want to happen and what you fear will happen.

With the relationship? I don't feel one way or another. What I fear will happen is that I will end up homeless with nowhere to go out on the streets. I don't want to die out on the streets for trying to help out my own mother. I was living fine in a place I could easily afford before everyone pressured me into moving in to help her.
>>
>>18987269
Hexagram 9, unchanging
The truth is, the most talented person in the world can be defeated easily if they give into their fear of failure. The authenticity that is unique to you can be brought out if you only work to peal away the fear that it is encased in. Don't give into the urge to be defensive, instead, try allowing yourself to be submissive. This is the way towards success and growth. However, remember that mankind and nature move at very different speeds. Patience is an important virtue to cultivate. Don't feel as if time spent waiting for your ideal outcome is wasted, though. Reflection while being patient can lead to some of the most powerful realizations possible.
>>
>>18987589
Well the person who I may or may not have been mentioned to is like my favorite new friend. Only known em for a couple months so idk if its gonna last but I really want it to more than anything. Before this I spent well over a year just content to be alone I shoulda stayed that way sigh
>>
>>18987593
wow this makes more sense, thank you anon :)
>>
>>18987655

iktf bruh. just don't put up with torment, even if it means being alone again
>>
>>18987613
Lots of reverse cards in your reading.

Your current situation is due to bad influences and suggestions, but your state of mind should remain cautiously optimistic. Something meaningful is beginning; your own choices should be firm and unwavering, but you should take other's advice with a grain of salt, because that could (again) lead you to making mistakes. You should expect losses, especially that of a close relationship.

I'm sorry it's not better. I haven't gotten this much negativity in a while. You should try meditating or self reflection because there's just something negative all around you.
>>
>>18987570

On it. Just think of your feelings, what you think their feelings might be(be honest) and try to picture their name face and the type of energy they give off.
>>
>>18987685
ok
>>
>>18987417
Hexagram 40, lines five and six changing
Just as how a storm serves to knock loose leaves from a tree, so too does your current situation serve to foster future growth. Your life is in a state of renewal right now. Being defensive in protecting your anger, secrets, or choices won't help you. The situation will serve to bring to light those things that must be renewed in order for you to find peace. Things may seem rocky now, but they will lead to calm. Free your mind from those things that are keeping you distrustful and agitated. Be earnest with others and they will see how sincere you really are. If you view others as being insincere in their actions, it might be that you are reflecting your own insincerity onto them. Clear your mind of the negativity you hold. Addressing your own defensiveness will resolve difficulties that you face.
>>
>>18986910
Male
Black
Brown

The majority of my romantic endeavors have ended with me being cheated on or humiliated. I live in an area with not a lot of people in it, and I feel like my options have run out. I realize asking for love is as cliche as it gets, but I want to know if my luck will turn soon.
>>
>>18987657
You're very welcome, friend.
>>
>>18986910
f, 18, brown hair, blue eyes
Will I find true love within A?
>>
>>18986910

Hi I would really appreciate a reading.

I'm male, 32, brown hair and emerald eyes.

I would really love to know how things are going as far as love is concerned.

In appreciation I will do some threads in the name of good, glory and love tonight on other boards.
>>
>>18987705
>>18987713
>>18987726

Alright all, I'll do these three then I've gotta tap out for the night. Imma getting kinda tired.
>>
>>18987733

Thank YOU!

Have a nice break when you're done, and a hot cup of something to calm your nerves. I know what readings are like they drain you for ounce of your worth.
>>
>>18987693
You're in the middle of an emotional paradigm right now. Easy to go one way or the other and eventually get caught in a fantasy which would lead to it getting overbearing and make you rush towards a goal that might not be what you ultimately want. However, you will accomplish something that you've wanted for a long time, but it's unclear if it will go in your favor; either way this ends, if you go into it with any ulterior motives, you'll only be doing yourself a disservice and will lead you into a period of self doubt.
>>
>>18987705
Hexagram 38, first line changing
In the current situation, everyone must acknowledge their unique natures while working towards the same goal. People who are otherwise completely incompatible might be drawn together, because nature thrives on opposing forces. However, no union should come at the expense of your individuality. Accepting that there are many paths that lead towards joy can allow you to see the beauty in the polarity of opposites. Don't try to change others, but instead accept them for who they are. This, in turn, will attract the same towards you.
>>
>>18987750
ty
sigh....:(
>>
>>18987713
Hexagram 60, sixth line changing
You're in a situation that requires you to be more clear in your communications, agreements, and any rules you lay down. Any obstacles that arise are actually opportunities for you to change how you view obstacles in general. You might also have to accept the idea of "no" in order to change your approach to the best one possible. Any preconceived notions you have might also be leading to the obstacles you currently face. You need to look deeper and see if what you want is really something that fits with who you really are. Moving on doesn't mean that the pain of disappointment won't fade in time. Lighten up if you can, and be patient.
>>
>>18987701
Thanks I think this helps

I cant write much of a response I saw you gotta go to bed and I gotta shower but much appreciated really anon
>>
>>18987726
Hexagram 62, fifth line changing
You need to keep a low profile, holding to the idea of simplicity. Successes will come from seeing the small things that others usually miss. Volunteering, or otherwise making sacrifices of yourself, will lead to where you want to go. Don't look so far to the future that you miss the small, important things all around you at this very moment. Don't seek to impose your will on other. Learn and use the law of attraction, moving beyond what has worked for you in the past. You may need to endure a period of uncertainty, but if you don't give up, success is ensured.

>>18987820
Hope all works out for you, anon. Don't stop believing!

>>18987748
You're most welcome. This has been fun. Might swing by again if I have some free time. Peace and love, y'all. Be excellent to each other.
>>
>>18987842
Did you already leave? if not could you still do mine? >>18987535

sorry I didnt notice the other stuff you need before, dark drown hair, green eyes, male.
>>
>>18987535
>>18987867
You caught me just as I was on my way out, you lucky dog you.

Hexagram 8, first line changing
All relationships require sincerity. You cannot know love from another until you discover the love you have for yourself. The situation requires you to transcend the aims of your ego. All beginnings are difficult because attraction is based upon being drawn to what is deficient within ourselves. Since attraction is created from opposing energies, you don't need to change anything in others for them to be drawn to you. Celebrate differences, and you will know success. Another interpretation of hexagram 8 is that your desires are conflicted, and you should ponder your goals further before seeking to make up your mind.
>>
>>18987885
>Hexagram 8, first line changing
Thank you for the reading. If you are able to provide any personal interpretation of this and how it applies to my question I'd like to hear it, if not, have a good night.
>>
Who reading right now? I'll drop my query, just say what you want from me
>>
>>18987546
u need some specific information about me or just the question?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18987964
Yes, you should find a job. Nobody's gonna hand one to you on a golden platter. I'm also in the same spot as you, with the same age and sun sign.
>>
I'll be doing a reading or two. I do tarot.
>>
>>18988590
Okay
F
Marie
Can you tell me about the relationship between me and J.

If you need anything else lmk. I'm also trading.
>>
>>18987479
Thank you senpai!
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>18988626
That's fine. I don't think I'll need a trade, but I'll read for you anyways. Unless you'd like the practice or just to talk about your reading method.

Strength, the Emeror and 8 of cups

I seriously hope my cards are wrong, but I see conflict between you and him. His being strict and lacking the understanding that you need to be free will be the ultimate sticking point for you to leave him. He needs to learn to be more mindful of you.

>>18988630
Nice projecting. If you had a 10/10 gf and played sports, you wouldn't be single, in your mom's basement and shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>18988644
You're right in that he DOES need to be more mindful of me, yes he does. But he's my ex. I was wondering because he's been saying something's about me, and he broke up with me for the silliest dumbest reason out of the blue and I feel in the dark. I'm getting over it though. The only issue is that we live so close to each other and have a lot of mutual friends so he's in my life no mater what.
>>
>>18988657
I know exactly how you feel. I live close by my ex too, but we lext under tremendous difficulty.

Now, he's the kind of guy (or he sounds like the kind of guy) who only wanted to give you the dick. If he were smart, he wouldn't have broke up with you over something silly. Just remember that your beauty and qualities were wasted on a guy like him. By the way, I love the name Marie.

Just truck on and stick to your guns. he dropped you and didn't give a shit about all you stand for. This should tell you what little he stands for.
>>
>>18988640
Why would a real-estate company in India love you?
>>
>>18988704
Ah. You're THAT guy again.

I think someone already told you in the previous thread... If she's your soulmate under God's eyes, why do you need to ask how she thinks of you? If you're both soulmates, you'd understand about communication. But you're not soulmates. You just crush on someone who doesn't care.
>>
Pls some wizard offer magic insight.

>>18988590
M
Jack
What even man. Am I on the right path in life atm? I'm constantly trying to get shit right and it's all working. Is this my life forever? Fuck me.
>>
>>18988721
You'll be fine, man. You're just trying to hard. You're not on the right path yet, butyou see that you're not and that's a start.

I got the Wheel of Fortune, 2 of wands and 8 of pentacles. Rather than working at things impulsively, take a step back, look at what you're fucking up, how you're fucking it up and what causes you to. Then, plan on how to reduce your fuck-ups. Apply quality control to your life.
>>
>>18988716
I just can't get over her.
>>
>>18988739
The first step towards getting over her is to acknowledge that God didn't tell you that DLF's your soulmate. The second step is for you to realise that you're just obsessing over a dream that will never come true.
>>
>>18988728
rip
>>
>>18988805
I saw nothing bad about that reading. It's just advice. Follow it as best as you can and I hope things work out for you.
>>
Will I find a grill in this trip to the US?
>>
>>18988839
You'll find a girl when you find one. You just need to make the effort. Kind of pointless to ask such a question when it clearly depends on how much effort you put into things.
>>
>>18988847
I was just thinking out loud, but can you Tell about my future relationships?
>>
>>18988856
Your future relationship will be rocky at best. She'll be your teacher in the school of hard knocks, as she begins to point out ever flaw that surfaces from you, until she can't bare it anymore and you two drift apart.

The 2 of cups, Devil and Judgement.

The lesson here is to learn all of your flaws as a man before they surface and constantly work on improving yourself. For what it's worth, I decided to draw an extra card to see how wounded you'll be after such a trial and I got the 9 of pentacles. You may feel empty because of losing your love, but you'll still have gained a lot for any new relationships after.
>>
>>18988879
Wow, what do you mean by "rocky"?
>>
>>18988894
By rocky, I mean rocky, turbulent, bumpy, everything to do with things not being smooth because of the lack of realisation that there are hidden flaws within you. And they'll begin to surface once you're in a relationship. Better to hunt for these flaws now and start with seeing how greatly your ego may affect you.
>>
>>18988817
Yeah nah it was a good reading. Only 7 subjects to go before I can be a human and earn money. Even though I've been off academic shit for a while now, I still have the mindset of if I fail another subject I'm going to go down to the river and slap the water for a bit or find a tree. I think taking a step back would be going and venting to a counselor or something. Thanks card dude I didn't know if just being a bitch was worth venting to a counselor but I'll go see if it can be any help.
>>
>>18988903
Like being lazy and stuff?
>>
>>18988677
Thank you so much. I needed that. And you're totally right. He used me and I deserve better.
>>
>>18988879
Hey boss can you tell me if my current relationship will last? I think this one will last a long time, but I also thought the last one would last forever kek
>>
>>18988909
I'm glad to help. Sometimes, you just need to let it out. We've all been there.

>>18988911
Laziness is just the tip of the iceberg, especially if you make her do all the work instead of sharing some of it with her. There's much, MUCH more that you'll have to find out about yourself.

>>18988917
Yes; you were used. And yes, you deserve much better than that. I seriously hope you're confident in yourself and your qualities as a person, especially knowing that your beauty goes much deeper than your appearance. Take it easy, Marie.

>>18988918
My cards are the 8 of pentacles, queen of swords and 10 of cups.

Things may feel like you're not doing enough to meet her demands, but in the end, you will last and you'll outlast any problems between you.
>>
>>18988953
Holy moly
>>
>>18988986
Need some advice on that reading?
>>
>>18988953
Hey, if you've got another minute, there's not really a good way to ask this from the perspective I'm thinking of but am I kidding myself? I'm trying to get something done and I see a way to do it but I'm getting screwed by minor roadblocks making me push things back. I also have someone I feel is rooting for my failure so I will be forced to put up with their shit when no one else wants to
>>
>>18988999
Aw hell yeah
>>
>>18989000
I don't think that needs a reading, buddy. You're not kidding yourself, but what you're doing is letting your detractors win, by allowing them to get in the way of your work. Don't look back at them for any approval or disapproval. Look to yourself. You know you can do it, regardless of the minor road blocks ahead of you. And guess what; you WILL do it, whether they like it or not.

>>18989021
My advice to you is, firstly, to understand that your character is a good character. She's very lucky to have you because of how much of a hard worker you are. My second bit of advice is to understand that, even if she seems like she's asking too much of you, not only is it not intentional, but it's not that she'll demand the impossible from you. She knows you can deliver, but the ultimate advice is for you to not let yourself get so swept off your feet, that you make promises that you can't keep.
>>
>>18989062 I thank you deeply
>>
>>18989070
No problem, man. Just take things easy with all that you do.
>>
The World and Tower are confusing to me in this spread. Would anyone expand upon the meaning of this reading, please?

Alignment with life path: Strength
>>
>>18986910
Hello i ching anon, if you still here help me with this.
>male, 25, black, hazel.
Im stuck in life i want to know what is holding me back.
>>
>>18987903
Just poking my head in for a sec. Personally? Look, if you want something to happen, then you need to rely on being authentic in your desires. Playing with reality to bring them into your life isn't exactly an act of sincerity. The thought that came to me as I read the casting was that you're not giving your current situation the credit it deserves, nor the chance to bring you the affection you really deserve. Anyway, that's just my take on it. Do with it as you will, and be at peace with your choices.
>>
>>18989151
The World is about completion and reaching the ultimate end goal.

The Tower is about how well you stand up to personal or even physical disaster. As a talent, the Tower could indicate how well you can either avoid, escape or tolerate problems as they come crashing down on you. As a mission, the World would mean the desire to be happy, ro reach your goals in life.
>>
>>18989167
I'm on my phone at the moment, and away from my stuff. If you can wait a bit, I should be able to do something for you in a couple of hours.
>>
File: sleepless.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sleepless.png
54KB, 300x300px
Whom wants a reading?
Age/relevant gender/query/a song
You know the deal.
>>
>>18989189
sure thing, thank you.
>>
>>18989189
>>18986910
I'd like one when you get back as well
Male 28 black hair brown eyes
Should I hang back a bit more and make sure this gets done properly or just let it be sorta half assed?
>>
>>18989200
I do, please
female
everyday is exactly the same - NIN
I recently took a break from a project, I was thinking of quitting but i wanna know if i get back to it will I be successful or should I just quit definitely.
>>
>>18989200
Me please!
28 male I'm studying in a foreign country, give me a general reading of my near future please! How will it go regarding love and money here?
If I lose myself-one republic
>>
>>18989200

hey norefunds, whats up man?

female
https://youtu.be/1XGtb_1skkA
will i find love this year or no?
>>
Welp, since I-Ching bro's still on the phone or flacked, I'm still here with my tarot reading.

Greetz to No Refunds. You still owe me a refund, though.
>>
>>18989200
male
Is it possible to still leave this year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1C8qpODZs
>>
>>18989200
I'll check back on this in an hour.

Male
Will we actually end up together in this life like I feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXZB7HxBRg
>>
>>18989237

You: Ace of Cups
Your Project: Wheel of Fortune
Outcome: The Moon, Reversed

I see you as someone who is true of heart. You really do have the best intentions, for both yourself and others. You have an inflexible will to accomplish your goals, whatever they may be. It is important to consider what you truly want. There is no shame in abandoning this project if it no longer lines up with your values or will not allow you to grow in a way that you find beneficial.

I do see that if you put the work into completing the project it will probably give you something good. You will find yourself increasing your wealth and will probably see yourself being of a higher social standing because of it. However, this is not necessarily what YOU want. Think about your truest feelings on the matter.

In the end, I see certain instability for you in the coming months. You will be able to have many changes occur during this time and use it as an opportunity to "clean house". But you will not find yourself on steady footing. It will be difficult, but rewarding, regardless of what you choose.

Look, pal, there's No Refunds.
>>
>>18989200
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4pzKvuEQM

her feelings for me right now
>>
>>18989301
Pal they don't even let ME get a refund.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18989353
wow this makes sense! heh this motivates me to get back on track with this project, thank you so much! <3

>I see certain instability for you in the coming months
Yeah my life is all an unstable mess, so I've been seeing a psychologist to do something about it

once again thank you so much :)
>>
>>18989200
male
How success will the book that I release at the end of September be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GqgNebPm50
>>
>>18989200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY

f/will i have business success and a romantic relationship at my new place?
>>
>>18989200
Male
What's going to happen with her?
All along the watchtower - Bob Dylan
>>
>>18989200
Male
I've met a girl (J) and spent a day with her, is she somebody I should consider dating?
The Protomen - Light up the night
>>
>>18989453
idk who you are, but kickass fucking taste in music.
>>
File: fsjj4ch70rsy.jpg (61KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
fsjj4ch70rsy.jpg
61KB, 768x960px
>>18989485
thank you based anon!
>>
>>18989249
Hoo boy sorry for the wait pal, had to deal with my dog being a big loud idiot.

You: Four of Cups
What will help you: Six of Pentacles, Reversed
What will hurt you: Strength, Reversed

I see you as someone who is world weary. You are finally starting to get what you want from your life, but it almost feels as though the struggle was not worth the reward. It's important to know that these feelings are natural, and you will continue to reap the rewards, it has only just begun.

The key to succeeding, both in love and in money, is to manage your ambitions. Figure out what is most important to you and your personal successes. When you look at yourself, don't compare to what others have, don't fall into the easy pitfall of jealousy of someone else's successes, as you don't know what trials they had to walk through to get there. Focus on your own path, building your own life up.

Most importantly, when you are rewarded, help others. Remember how it was to be struggling, and help those who are struggling as you were. Make it easier for those who follow in your footsteps. Arrogance and abuse of power would be easy for someone who will be in the position you are soon to find yourself, but it is much more personally rewarding to not take the easy way out and to work hard to build yourself and peers up along with you.

That's all I can find, No Refunds.
>>
>>18989566
>>18989346
Did you see mine?
>>
Trading!
Am I watering a dead plant?
It is a metaphor.
>>
>>18989295
What a classic song, American Idiot was one of my favorite albums growing up.

You: Nine of Swords, Reversed
O: Five of Pentacles, Reversed
Outside factors: Six of Pentacles

I see there's a lot of negative feelings you're holding on to. Fear. Shame. Doubt. You've got to resolve these things. Make amends where you can, if you have done something wrong, fix it. If either you cannot do anything to fix it or it is not your fault or not under your control, forgive yourself and let go of what happened. The past is the past, a lot of times we can't change what people think of us based on it. You have to accept this and move on.

I see a lot of trouble surrounding O. There's some sort of center of confusion and negativity here. You are focused on it, perhaps seeing some redemption if you can fix whatever the issue is. I don't think it's that you're "aiming too high", I think it's simply that you have a lot of personal things you need to resolve before involving other people. Make sure you are at your "best self" first.

The other thing is, I see that the present is not "the normal run of things" for you. The ideas and factors having effects on your life right now, are not what usual conditions look like. You can't rely on things being the way they are now forever. Things will kind of even out and go back to normal eventually. Even if it takes time, and right now feels uncertain or negative, things will come to pass which set it right.

I hope you enjoyed yourself, but if not, No Refunds.
>>
>>18989611
The 5 of cups says you're watering a dying plant, but ignoring that another sprout is forming.

My query to you is if I offended D, if I hurt them somehow. What does D think of me?
>>
>>18989646
What does D think of me?
The emperor
The emperor is not really a very emotional card. It is very possible that D has no feeling for you, or D feels like they have all the power in the relationship and can yield that power when they choose.
>>
>>18989297
Hey, I'm just doing a bunch of readings to pass the time. I've been trying to do more recently but I've been busy. Anyway, let's get to it.

You: Wheel of Fortune, Reversed
Your prospective partner: Two of Swords, Reversed
Dynamic: Six of Swords

I see you as someone who has some sort of abundance in your life, whether this is of physical wealth or too much free time, or what have you, you don't seem to want it. It's like you've got all this STUFF, but it isn't making you any happier. Focus on trading what you have for what you want. Consider charity or some volunteer work or something. Or maybe you just need to clean out your apartment, I can't tell.

I see you meeting a prospective partner and initially disliking them. You may feel they're rude or untrustworthy or mean, or something like that. I see them as seeing you initially as too uptight. However, these feelings will fade as you get to know each other better. You will learn you do share common interests and compliment each other in unique ways. Be careful not to judge them based on their first impression and be forgiving of their mistakes.

I see you going on a trip, perhaps with a group of mutual friends. You are able to really get to know each other here, and are able to better put aside your differences. I see you splitting off from the group or perhaps getting temporarily stranded somehow. Talk to them, be open to learning more about them, and you will get along just fine.

Anything more would be redundant, No Refunds.
>>
>>18989685
Thank you. I have a feeling that it's the latter, honestly. I just hope things go for the best here.

Thanks.
>>
>>18989588
>>18989637
Buddy you were like the 5th person to reply to me, and each reading takes a bit of time. Wait your FUCKING turn.
>>
>>18989691

too much free time yes, physical wealth no...i wish. i don't have a lot of anything at the moment i guess. it's funny cuz i did some spring cleaning lately. anyway thank you no refunds, i'll keep an eye out for this person
>>
>>18989700
>No readings
>No refunds

I also notice how that querent of yours keeps getting his posts pruned.

>Deleting your own posts to attention-whore
>Not waiting your turn
>>
>>18989732
I mean I understand that I sometimes take a little long to do readings, and I never do a ton at a time, so I'm sure it's frustrating. But also, he knows I usually only do a few readings at a time, and he's person #10 so I'm probably not gonna get to him. Also, he's definitely gonna get skipped if he acts like a whiny entitled fag.
>>
File: 2rHvgsc.png (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
2rHvgsc.png
69KB, 1024x510px
>>18989753
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us readings

I understand that they can be thankless and time consuming, but for those of us that live outside the bounds of conventional psychics, you are a based hero
>>
Will I ever get laid?
>>
>>18989753
It's all good. I'll read the desperado.

Just need his query.
>>
Will I find a girl that will stay with me for a long time?
>>
>>18989700
Sorry dude, I wasn't sure
>>
Will This girl I recently took an interest in become my girlfriend?

And will I become motivated and find my direction soon?

Thanks advance
>>
>>18989566
Thank you do much bro! You give me hope :)
>>
File: I am fine.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
I am fine.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
>>18989631

Thanks friend, good read.

>I see there's a lot of negative feelings you're holding on to

Yep, fear and doubt... i am kind of a pessimist

>You are focused on it, perhaps seeing some redemption

In a way yes, but not as dramatic as it might sound. I am a rather complicated person and ''O'' would be one of the few things in life that i think could fulfill me, -job wise- speaking. I fear that if i dont reach it or even attempt to get it, i will never find a more fulfilling job. I am not talking about money but vocation.

>I don't think it's that you're "aiming too high''

I hope you are right. The job itself is nothing out of the ordinary, but it will take a lot from me just to get it just because my current conditions. Basically, i will need to study a new career scoring at least 3.9 GPA, (optionally) learn a new language, perfect my English, getting in optimal physical conditions. All while working overtime at my job and taking extra courses-dealing with other shit in the lapse of no more than 4 years. So yeah... I think i can pull it off though, but it is an intimidating notion just because of the time restrains :/

Thanks for the read, mate.
>>
Hi, guys. Can anybody help me? I keep pulling out Death and Judgment card for myself. Are there any deeper meanings to these cards?
>>
>>18990230
Depression, anxiety and the feeling of being put through a trial or test.

Also the fact that you either suck at shuffling, or those two cards are knicked somehow.
>>
>>18990411
Thank you. I´m going through a bump right now so it relates through that. If you have a Yes or No question, I can do a reading.
>>
File: Mercury..jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury..jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>18990385 posting here too since its quite a vital issue to me, any takers?
>>
File: Monk pray on dead.jpg (44KB, 578x386px) Image search: [Google]
Monk pray on dead.jpg
44KB, 578x386px
Can anyone help me in a spiritual question?

I'm a bardonist, but just a simple neophite. Recently I have concluded an exercise of his book, after nearly 1 year of training. Very quick, comparing to the 7 years of training to achieve only one of his exercises before.

I'm on this path just for knowledge, I want the means to know the truth of afterlife and sacred wisdom. Will I get succesful on my enterprise?

The last reading was bad about this, but even then I've got succesful, is this path not for me? I simply cannot leave it, any occult praticer know that is "impossible" to leave the occult path, soon I would be brought back.

I need guidance, please! Thanks!

Also,

>Leo
>29 years
>Male
>>
>>18990451
>Bardonist
You admit this publicly?
>>
>>18990451
It would help to maybe find a teacher, someone who you trust has gone ahead and can guide you, and also friends on said path, spiritual companionship helps.
>>
>>18990463

Only here, occultism forums and individuals who follow occultism, anon, definitely I would not tell to common people, coworkers and such.

There is a problem?
>>
>>18990483

Well, any help would be welcome, anon, thanks.

I know Veritas society, but their founders are in a strange situation (involving cult creation, exploiting etc).
>>
>>18990489
I think he was an overweight LARPer. Not Hermetic, not initiatory, goofy, etc.
>>
>>18990494
Keep looking and trust your gut. You have to be sure you trust your teacher is legit. If you sense something fishy, then move on.
>>
I'll try a few readings. No promises on accuracy. Just leave me your queries.
>>
>>18990510
Love reading. Is it close? How to find it?
>>
>>18990510

Can you read for my friend? She has 27, aquarius and her name is Leticia. She wants to know if her new boyfriend is the one she should marry and have a happy life.
>>
>>18990510
Should I trust myself in this?
>>
>>18990510

Hey, can you help me? I'm >>18990451 , thanks!

>>18990501

Oh yes, there are some bad things about him. but nearly every occult master that I've studiend (Blavatsky, Gurdjieff, Crowley, Bardon etc) have some bad things to be told.

His method, at least in his book, is helping me much, even in the first lessons, tried crowley, but I did not find myself good praticing it, I can't explain.

Well, neophite problems...
>>
>>18990534
I man, there is a difference between 'bad stories to be told about ones personality' and being totally inept.
>>
>>18990510
What should my friend do about her job/career?

I'm afraid she's going to quit and we're in the middle of this project. Our company is going through so many changes and there's so little structure that everyone is stressed out.

Also wondering what I can do to help myself as well as the company in general. Another one of my favorite managers might quit as well.
>>
>>18990513
No it's not close because your standards are too high
>>
>>18990540

Really!? Can you tell me more about it? I just know about some of his followers, but just that.

His meditations helped me greatly in life, but I didn't get to the second part and more advanced ones.
>>
>>18990534
You couldn't get anything out of the entirety of book 4? Being that this is div, you should check out book of Thoth, on the Tarot
>>
>>18990546
Actually right
>>
>>18990517
She could, if she felt like she has accomplished all she wanted to do in life. If she feels okay with that then she could. The thing is, marriage will be a hamper on if she still felt like she has things to do.
>>
>>18990519
No. You need guidance and support from other people.
>>
>>18990548
A lot of people like Barron because he is the first person's shit they have tried that actually worked for them. I suppose there is no harm in using his exercises to a certain degree... Hell, I first learned some very useful exercises for astral projection and scrying from a trash book by a guy called Konstantinos. I have since learned more effective methods, but I am still having my girlfriend learn those, because you *can* get small gems from giant trash heaps. I just find it better to learn from more holistically accurate and learned sources when possible.
>>
>>18990510
how will the rest of the year go for me?
>>
>>18990510
How successful will the book that I release at the end of September be?
>>
>>18990534
What's wrong with Christianity? At least for starters. You know, learn the basics, divine love, compassion, community... etc
>>
>>18990542
Everybody has their own project. Your project is yours. If the nature of the project does not serve others, then people will move on.
>>
>>18990569
You're looking at scholastic success
>>
>>18990510
Should I do an effort with it?
>>
>>18990571
It won't be popular. I don't know if that is how you determine success though. You have good ideas though
>>
>>18990510
Can I upgrade my ability in the desired field?
thanks in advance mate.
>>
>>18990593
hmm...thanks
>>
>>18990597
Not really. It doesn't seem to do you any good.
>>
>>18990602
It's strange but it seems the field is actually not so desirable given the fact that you must upgrade
>>
>>18990510
What is the thing that I should pursue in life? Art? Military? Tech? whatever what is it?
>>
>>18990553

Oh yes, I've tried to follow the first stepf of Liber ABA, but how to explain? Felt nothing, not even a minimal sense of progress, in comparison with Bardon's Evocation

The first steps, of course, are pure yoga, but their benefit on my very common life gave me trust in this path.

But I will try to mend other methods once i get the 3 first exercises, i tried Thoth just a bit.

>>18990564
I cannot give much opinion about that given my inexperience with more advanced steps. Met a bardonist of high level, he was succesful in contacting Osiris, even tried Enochian evocations with sucess, but these are just words.

Can you recommend any other knowledge? Advanced things for me would be dangerous, since I don't have even the mental strength to pass his first lessons.

>>18990580
I was Cristian, anon, but the bible, the priests and the mystic only gives me words and theories about what is beyond. It's on my nature, I cannot live well while so much of the universe is veiled to me.

I know these secrets are closed to me and many others for our own good, but that will not suffice. Carpe Diem, living and accepting ignorance as an option for me is living a dead life.
>>
>>18990605
Mmm could you answer me another query, please.
Which ones are right the Positive readings or the Negative ones?
>>
>>18990610
It seems you would be happier doing something concerning administration of people
>>
>>18990613
You could be a Christian like no other
>>
>>18990615
The positive
>>
File: 1494086976402.jpg (524KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494086976402.jpg
524KB, 1280x960px
>>18990510
I have 2 queries, hope you don't mind.
First Why am I so insecure of this?
And second, Could it be possible to carry out a plan of leaving this place, Earth, using occult, paranormal, alien, etc methods and resources?
>>
>>18990622
Then should I go and follow the positive ones, and hope to achieve what I want?
>>
>>18990613
All of Book 4. Learn Hatha and raja yoga. Learn to inhabit your body of light. Make sure you master the banishing rites, LBRP using banishing earth pentagram, at least to begin with. Liber Resh vel Helios is incredibly beneficial, particularly in pursuit of K& C of HGA.
>invoke often
>>
>>18990623
You have trouble with trust. No matter, no one's perfect. You can leave, heh.
>>
>>18990510
Does the man I love still love me?
>>
>>18990637
>ou have trouble with trust. No matter, no one's perfect.
I had trouble accepting this in the past, /x/ has made me realize how foolish that was.
>You can leave, heh.
Really? That would be great if the place was "happier"
>>
>>18990628
Maybe look at it as just being positive in general, with what may come
>>
>>18990639
No. He's moved on.
>>
>>18990619

It's a possibility, the "return of the prodigal son", but I cannot follow him because I would feel myself hypocrite, since I wouldn't do much about his universal love, compassion etc.

I can only understand things in terms of knowledge, the "why" of it. Why forgive 70 times, why have faith when all things are contrary to it, the questioning drove me almost mad.

The emotion, intuition and pure faith are almost alien to me. I could return to christianity, but the secrets of the universe would remain closed to me, and as I said, I cannot live accepting ignorance as the only option.
>>
>>18990640
Use happiness as your guide post then
>>
>>18990648
Love is the path to truth. As far as you neglect paying attention to your heart, you will always remain in lower cyclical experience. I had a Buddhist monk tell me one time: "Love is not rational"
>>
File: 1492966640190.gif (360KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
1492966640190.gif
360KB, 1024x535px
>>18990510
Hi, reader.
How do I get myself of this loop? I want to be able to make things I can love
And I want to make music, but I always doubt myself, I think that maybe it won't matter how much hard i try, I couldn't do something that is good and that I can be proud of, I always search for a definitive answer because im afraid of failing, of not being able to do something I want to, Could I be capable, reader?
>>
>>18990510
when will i see him again
>>
>>18990655
Maybe don't worry so much now on wanting to endeavor into some project. Take time now to allow yourself to have fun, explore some of the pleasures of life a bit.
>>
>>18990656
You won't. He's becomong too distant, and he will change.
>>
>>18990510
Will I find love this year?
>>
OK, that's it for now. I have some chores to do. Digging dirt into an outhouse hole. Fun
>>
File: 1490841910352.jpg (3MB, 1920x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1490841910352.jpg
3MB, 1920x1096px
>>18990662
You're right, I should live for a little while and I promise I'll do it, but please tell me Could I be capable of making "good" music?
Do you believe in Life Paths or not? I would be 3 so this problem and doubt its even more fitting.
I have some half ideas for now but still
>>
>>18990671
Last one. No, but you will love yourself and acquire many friendships
>>
File: 1490839868910.jpg (1MB, 3648x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1490839868910.jpg
1MB, 3648x2052px
>>18990675
Thanks for all, reader.
>>
>>18989200
Thank you for reading, NR.

27/male/https://youtu.be/QIBJ-RYSAhU

The Dear Hunter, the bitter suite 4 and 5

Query: what should I do with my life?
>>
>>18990678
Have fun with music, worry about being good after. If you can do that then you will be good
>>
>>18990636

Thanks, anon, I will give some consideration as soon I end the third and last part of Bardon, I hope it would not take too long.

>>18990654

that's the problem, anon. My heart is at peace, light as a feather when it works in conjunction to my ambition for knowledge.

When I was trying to cope with christianity and it's compassionate way, could not find any peace, by the contrary, the feeling of not progressing was almost unbereable.
>>
>>18990589
Lol so focus on my own work and let life live.
>>
>>18990693
I think there are two hard aspects to the spiritual path I have found, and that I struggle with. This is not a reading but just something I thought to share. First is obviously the actual spiritual practice, attaining higher wisdom, of course. The second caught me by surprise, and it's learning how to relate to others in a skillful, wholesome way. This is tough. I imagine the is why churches or religious organizations ebb and wane in terms of their spirituality. One man can be very spiritual, no problem. Lots of people, well you got issues, differences in experiences and perspectives.
>>
>>18990701
Yes. And, you know, the right people more in line with you might pop up.
>>
File: 1492305069442.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492305069442.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
>>18990689
Makes sense, reader.
Thank you.
You kind of inspired me today, fuck it, I'll do it, at i'ts own time, but it will get done.
>>
who doing readings?
>>
>>18990732
It's not in line with me. It's the company I'm afraid of all of this high turnover and losing great people and the company succeeding in its goals so that in turn I can succeed and continue my career.
>>
>>18990753
Oh, I see. Well, I hope you make lots of money heh
>>
>>18990725

Yes, indeed, reader. A spiritual path that only works in some closed part of life would not give us fulfillness. Life has many misteries, and many times our paths can take us to unexpected results. That is good, because teach us of the wholeness of life and the universe and it's many possibilities.

I wish peace and luck on your path!
>>
>>18990766
Thank you very much. I wish the same to you friend
>>
Will I have a long lasting dating relationship?
>>
>>18990440
anyone? would be much appreciated
>>
>>18989200
Hoope you're still reading NR
24/Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8

Should I ask my girlfriend to come with me when (if?) I leave?
>>
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>18990803
whaddup
>>
>>18990806
Yo can you give me a Love general
I'm female
Virgo
>>
>>18990849
Depends. Are you trading, or are you looking for a read?
>>
>>18990806
What is your query, my dude?
>>
>>18990862
Hey. I need to know what is up with the guy I love. His initial is L. Mine is R.
Is he not in love with me anymore, is he pushing me away on purpose? What is up with him? Thanks.
Yours? I do tarot.
>>
>>18990856
Yup I'm trading
>>
>>18990870
You got someone in mind you're interested in, or still looking for love
>>
>>18990867
Knight of wands reversed, II of cups reversed, the world

I'm really sorry, darling. But this guy really is not interested in you. Did you and him have so fight or some disagreement. He seems pretty pissed.

I'm >>18990849
>>
>>18990878
Yup this boy called B. I want to know what is his deal. Will he try to talk to me over summer break?

And your query?
>>
File: 500x500_default.png (2KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500_default.png
2KB, 500x500px
am i real or a sefiroth clone
>>
>>18990899
Hit me with dat love general, I suppose.
>>
>>18990889
Yikes.
King of Pents, 7 of Pents, Queen of Swords

Yeah, he'll reach out, but there won't be much spark to it as far as love goes. Just try your best to be friendly and not too clingy.
>>
>>18990908
I got you!!
Grief Work

This card signals that your heart needs some healing from one or more losses. There’s grief work to be done as a way of moving forward with your life. Already you can think of how this specifically applies to you.

Unhealed grief is compounded by each subsequent loss. Although it’s uncomfortable to mourn and cry, sometimes this is the only path to healing. That’s why it’s best to heal with an experienced grief counselor, grief support group, or trauma-trained therapist.

Loss is one of the more painful processes of change, yet it can also help us develop compassion and more appreciation for life.
>>
>>18990908
>>18990889
>>18990899
NIne of Cups, Four of Pentacles, Chariot, Eight of Pentacles, Magician

It's gonna be a toughy. Love will be up and down for you in the coming months. You'll have to work on him, because he isn't as gung-ho about you as you are with him, but if you can charm him, he'll open up. Best of luck, femanon.
>>
>>18990923
Yeah, I'm still working on it, but is that what I can expect in the coming months, or something I just need to work on presently?
>>
>>18990932
Presently dude
>>
>>18990947
ty
>>
Interested to know how my new job will go, and love general, appriciate just one of them too
>>
can y'all read my future or some shit? been a lil down on my luck lately
>>
^cont from that

regarding love general?? imanewfag sorry
>>
I'm tradin bbz
>>
>>18991024
I'll read you. Give me your name or alias. Age. And if your gender.
>>18991062
I'll trade with you.
Annie
Female
How's my summer gonna be?
I'll read you straight after I promise.
>>
>>18991101
>I'll read you straight after I promise.
K.

Call me Em. I want to know if I make a sigil to help my relationship with my beloved, what the outcome will be?
>>
>>18991106
also 23, female
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18991108
>>
File: IMG_2711.jpg (46KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.jpg
46KB, 680x363px
>>18991106
I kinda...don't really know how I feel about that query ngl. It's really weird. Like first of all you're making a sigil with intention. Its the intention that matters. If you intend it to fare well, then it will. If you go in with the intention that something bad could happen between the two of you, then that will manifest. The outcome is really up to you here...
>>
>>18991117
uh ok then idk i'll go ask someone else.
of course i'm not going into it with ill intentions
>>
>>18991129
sigils aren't even real tho. congratulations you played yourself. if you want a good relationship stop using magick to make it work and actually do the right shit.
>>
>>18991129
Please do that.
>>
>>18991138
>>sigils aren't even real tho
>hanging out on the div general

wut
>>
Trading, I can scry or tarot.

Is the Sun Queen best dealt with, courted, or left alone?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18991243

This one's reached bump limit.
>>
Male - Cancer , may i please be read . I feel as if im lost and wish to know if i am going in the right direction and if i will find the love i have been looking for all along and how soon.
>>
>>18991771
Right above you is the post saying this has hit bump limit. Everyone has moved to the new thread
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.