[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgone/Orgonite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 18

File: maxi.jpg (20KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
maxi.jpg
20KB, 241x250px
What is your opinion on orgone often called "orgonite" devices? I am going to start making my own and im studying coil design and energy flow.

Orgone for those who might not know is a devide made of metals and crystals set in polyester resin.

The device works by attracting negative energy and transmuting it. The metals attract the negative energy and the crystals transmute it putting off negative ions.

These devices are used for EMF protection, busting chemtrails and healing depending on the shape of the orgone and the crystals and metals contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9UNniBVAxE
>>
>>18986495

I think the devices themselves are bs but what is interesting about orgone is its discoverer.

They not only banned him marketing anything, they made him burn all his books.
>>
>>18986521
oh yeah, Yung Wilhelm Reich. I'm a fan of his cloud rap
>>
>>18986521
I found that interesting as well. Why do you say the devices are BS? Orgonizeafrica has some good info in the vid i posted.
>>
>>18986495

it looks like a lampshade full of cigarette butts.
>>
File: 3184586861_8a0e6bc7e7.jpg (156KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3184586861_8a0e6bc7e7.jpg
156KB, 500x375px
>>18986561
I can see that haha.. heres another HHG (holyhandgrenade)
>>
>>18986495
Read any of Reich's books, I remember reading the modern book on "Orgonite," something neither Reich or his research institute, ever endorsed. Actually, in his books, Reich talks about how aluminum and different types of inorganic plastics create a deadly orgone energy, and yet in the modern book which outlines HHG and other quack bullshit, it talks about using aluminum shavings because it gives it a 'pretty sparkle' (paraphrasing, haven't read that trash in forever.)

None of the Orgone researchers left subscribe to it. Original devices were simple stacked layers of super fine steel wool and wood, but the plastics took off as a disinfo ploy by the feds and FDA to discredit his work after his death, because they truly do nothing.

Interesting if overpriced paperweights.
>>
>>18986820
>>18986495
Also the claims about EMF protection, and anything to do with RF is also a lie. Reich himself said the only electrical effects he could observe were on a Geiger counter; The Orgone energy in the atmosphere fluctuated on occasion, causing the counter (which is already set extremely close to discharge voltage) to trip, showing there were fluctuations in the air, not electrical fields.

We're dealing with an energy that's something completely new, and quacks try to make it synonymous with things that people understand, like radio. It's not.
>>
I saw a video once of a couple testing one of these orgone pyramid things and a unmarked Blackhawk landed in the field they were on to tell them to stop.
>>
>>18986849
Good summary, that's basically what Reich tought about the energy when he wasn't rambling dirty sex talk.
>>
>>18986495

orgone attracts demonic entities, stop shilling for orgonite, this is just as bad if not worse than playing with a oujia board
>>
>>18986875
Pretty much, he went more bonkers than Tesla before he died.

>you will never shoot down UFOs with cloudbusters in the desert with your grandpap
>>
>>18986859
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbdulr_orgone-attracts-black-helicopters-m_news

Is this it?
>>
Someone give me a quick rundown
>>
>>18986538
this
>>
>>18986820
>>18986849
There is a lot of conflicting information and yeah i wouldnt use aluminum in my own.

I understand it isnt a new energy but these devices concentrate the energy thats all around it and organise it.
>>
more orgone
>>
>>18986495
It's a clever way for scam artist to make a quick buck out of scrap metal and plastic they have laying around.

Don't believe me? I have seen them sell it for 300$+ on their scam sites.. and there are actually idiots buying this crap..
>>
>>18986596

alien tech as fuck
>>
>>18986956
Synopsis: A couple tweakers are playing with hippy-rocks behind their trailer, then helicopters fly nearby for an unrelated reason and he cuts and spends the rest of the video talking.
>>
>>18987015
Willhelm reich discovered this new energy that is everpresent, basically positive ions or negative ions.

He made a machine that turns negative and neutral into positive. He wrote a book about it and had studies where he cured cancer in numerous patients. (cite: his book)

The FDA literally burned all his books on the subject, blackballing him and anyone who looked into the subject.

Orgonite is what he used.
>>
>>18987090

>There is a lot of conflicting information
>but these devices concentrate the energy thats all around it and organise it

Welp that's good enough for me, guess I'll pay $250 to a con artist just like you and all the other snake oil drinkers.

While you're at it I've got some incredible nitrogen-infused HDMI cables that are guaranteed to make your video quality 0.1% better!
>>
>>18986495
How does the solid block transmute energy?
>>
>>18988030

Suck my fucking dick you retard, if you don't already know then what the fuck am I supposed to teach you? This isn't grade school you fucking kid.
>>
>>18988036
Teach me how a solid block of potentially toxic materials transmutes one arbitrary form of energy to another arbitrary form of energy.
>>
>>18988052

Read the fucking thread you stupid kid I'm not going to hold your hand through it asshole get out of my thread
>>
File: o.jpg (66KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
66KB, 550x400px
>>18987998
>>
>>18987998
Literally Dianetics.
>>
>>18988062
So you're admitting you don't understand how this shit works?
>>
>>18988074

no I'm admitting that you're fucking clueless and come wandering into the thread like a baby going "oh hello can someone help me please???" It's annoying, you probably do it every thread, and I'm not going to have you shitting up my thread with it.
>>
>>18988093
I don't know why you're so upset, I'm just asking what this cement block of garage floor sweepings actually does. You're saying it makes shit pretty sweet, but how does it do cool stuff? Is it like a psychic humidifier? Is it a filter? If so how often to I have to buy these waterless snowglobes? Can I put kicks bugs inside? Does that change anything?
>>
>>18988098
He is just trying to sell orgonite online
>>
>>18988098

Jesus Christ you just get stupider and stupider the more this conversation goes on.

Maybe I need to be nicer: *please* stop posting in my thread. I didn't start it for people like you who don't pay attention, so *please* just fuck off.
>>
>>18988104
What if I commission you to make me some sweet shapes and shit? I can dig some sweet shapes. Like, something not triangle, that doesn't match my chi. Can you make me a doughnut shaped one. Or design me one like a Reese cup, I god damn love Reese cups. I want one for my car dash. What kind of spooky shit do you put in them? Can people ashes amplify the buttfuckery of this object?
>>
>>18987949
Can this fucking thing be used to cook food? It totally looks like it'll cook some food.
>>
So can you actually see and work with this orginic substance? If not, i'm sticking with alchemy.
>>
can it summen a succubus
>>
>>18986495
Thank you for asking. The following paragraph is my opinion on the matter.

The type of orgonite device you depicted in your opening post is an effective tool for depolarizing unnatural electromagnetic radiation, and stabilizing the resonance of the structure it is connected to. The primary mechanism the device operates with is fluorescence. The effective range of the device is determined by the size of the structure it is connected to, while the flux of the orgone energy it disperses is determined by its mass, relative to the mass of the structure it is connected to, as well as the amount of time it has been connected to the structure that it has been. For example, burying that type of orgonite device in the ground will extend its range to a planetary scale, and over time amplify its flux to a planetary degree.

Based on what I have read in your opening post, I think that you have the intuition to know and understand how to apply orgonite devices effectively, and I also think that Gaia would be very grateful if you gave Gaia these tools, so that Gaia could have additional ways to dampen the flux of unnaturally polarized electromagnetic radiation.

I am glad to have shared my opinion with you in this post, and any person who reads this post is free to agree or disagree with it as they choose.
>>
>>18988157
Do you even know what polarized means
>>
how much does it cost to make a decent cloudbuster? I heard there was one at RAF Bentwaters
>>
>>18988171
Yes, thank you for asking. I will detail the mathematical definition of the polarization of 4-dimensional spacetime wave signals in this post.

w = e^(xi + yj + zk)

x^2 + y^2 + z^2 = v^2

[w] is time.
[x,y,z] are space.
[i,j,k] are quaternion coefficients.
[v] is the frequency range of the polarized signal.

Apply Huygen's principle as necessary to integrate over 4d spacetime, after applying tensors to account for relativistic dilation, relative to the reference frame of the structure the device is connected to, as described in my post, linked below.

>>18988171
>>
>>18988226
Congrats you can read a wikipedia page, only took you a half hour.
>>
>>18988238
To which wikipedia page are you referring, exactly?

Also, I I took a moment to poop in the last half hour.
>>
>>18988073
From what I just read, diabetics is literally just the Scientology version of shadow work / psychotherapy

So no.
>>
>>18989306
>diabetics.

Lol

And scientology probably used Reich research, to his last day he was still a genius therapist.

Being a good therapist it's not about gettin the science right.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgMyk5vJ20
>>
>>18989336
>hawkwind
get off 4chan, dad
>>
>>18989333
Interesting! And whoops autocorrect
>>
>>18988093
You're shitting up your own thread.
>>
>>18989458
You can't shit up something that was shit to start with, and this thread was shit to start with because organite is shit.

Motherfuckers trying to convince me my problems are caused by "negative ions", probably don't even know what an ion is, much less the mechanism by which they actually cause problems. And I know for a fact they don't know that last part, because no such mechanism exists : negative ions are harmless, it's just a buzzword picked up by a group of idiots and snake oil salesmen.
>>
>>18986849
Geiger counters are used to measure ionizing radiation, coming from things such as radioactive decay of heavy atoms like uranium. The guy probably used metals contaminated with radioactive isotopes
>>
>>18986495
>polyester resin

this material will make anything posses magic powers, really, believe me
>>
>>18986495
Anyone think they would have a better chance of doing anything if you machined a copper rod to fit the pyramid mold perfectly on top and the stock flush with the bottom?

Would give the whole interior exposure rather than covering it in non-conductive resin.
>>
>>18987949
>Spirit cooking
>>
File: 1467548750318.jpg (840KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467548750318.jpg
840KB, 800x1600px
>>18988157
op here, thanks for your input!
>>
>>18989458
he is not OP
>>
>>18990036
thanks for trying to derail my thread.. OP is back and checking this periodically.. thank you everyone for your input

>>18990682
The resin puts pressure on the crystal and is silica based so it is a crystal on the atomic level
>>
>>18986538
>Wilhelm Reich

communists wanted to take him down, his devices worked to modify weather and people

I used this stuff to do some wild shit and it definitely works but others tell me it's just sex magick under another name.
>>
>>18986820
so all i really need for this is some steel wool, wood, and glass to enclose it together? what about copper and other metals? this seems way cheaper than the expensive ogrone crap i see on ebay when im looking for cool stuff to put on my desk
>>
>>18990881
Note that the original orgone accumulators made by Reich and burned by the FDA were nothing like the "orgonite" pictures ITT
>>
>>18988157
>>18988226
Is it possible that over saturation of these tools could also artificially destabilize energy worldwide? For example, could the majority of these things being on the southern hemisphere be causing an unexpected coagulation of negative energy in the northern hemisphere?

... Or are these things basically just chaos dissipation wonder-things that should be put everywhere there's expected order?
>>
>>18990832
The resin would still be there. It would just have a metal pyramid cap with a piece of stock going through the middle to the bottom.
>>
>>18986541
>negative energy
>energy transmutation
>chemtrails
>what is bs about it
You some special form of retarded?
>>
>>18988112
Buttfuckery is my new favorite word. Thanks my dude
>>
>>18986495
My opinion is that most people who use these stones and crystals claim to want to help and clean your energy etc. but they themselves are usually very shitty human beings to begin with.

And I dont mean the fact they they are teying to sell overpriced rocks to you because they are magical af. They are literally shitty people who do shitty things to others but see themselves clean of all evil and full of magical wonder power to heal the world. Narcistic fucks in my eyes, nothing else.

Its more if a placebo effect, youre doing the magic, youre just projecting it through the rock because everything you know tells you that you cannot make it on your own (whatever your mental/health/whatever problems are), so you choose a thing to channel through, even though you think its the magical item doing the trick, not tour own mind.

I am pretty sure youve heard about "The Secret", or the "Law of attraction" or above mentioned Placebo.
All are the same thing, its you who defines what will work for you.

Try practicing the law of attraction instead. I did a couple of years ago and things cant go better for me.
>>
>>18987998
The problem is that he did not use Orgonite, he used a generator and an accumulator. Nobody has ever used Orgonite and gotten these results. All his studies prove that Orgonite would even produce the opposite results, turning it into DOR energy.

Orgonite is an FDA shill and misinfo made to throw people off the right track, and New Agers bought into it because it's prettier than a wood box.

>>18988030
It doesn't. See pic related. Orgone is drawn towards organic materials, so it's 'pulled into' the wood (dielectric in this pic). It's pulled through the spaces in the steel wool until it has enough energy to penetrate the ferromagnetic shell in the center. it's basically a sort of a siphon, think of it almost as a dehumidifier.

You'll get answers like that from
FDA SHILLS
D
A

S
H
I
L
L
S

>>18988157
>depolarizing unnatural electromagnetic radiation
There is no "unnatural electromagnetic radiation," because everything in the EMR spectrum is just on a sliding frequency scale. You're describing it as snake oil when Reich himself said it had absolutely nothing to do with conventionally known energy. Orgonite came out on the market long after Reich had died and they used his name to sell cheap paperweights as a trendy thing, but people believed it and they realized they could make a fortune - similar to how people call quartz crystals charged and sell a $10 rock for $4,000 - I'm a rockhound and this gets me pissed every time one of my friends buys the garbage.

>>18988185
>RAF Bentwaters
I'm VERY close, can you please post where you have this info from? It's not difficult; Primary principal is a ring of copper pipes connected at the back by a hose lined with metal tubing leading to a source of water. Pipes must be copper (biggest cost is the metal) and 12 ft for best effect, he said in his book.

>>18988226
Shill

>>18990881
Yes, read into it though. Find HIS ideas (too much fake info,) some metals are bad for this (aluminum is the worst).
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (81KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
81KB, 700x438px
[25] The wisdom of a scribe cometh by his time of leisure: and he that is less in action, shall receive wisdom.

[26] With what wisdom shall he be furnished that holdeth the plough, and that glorieth in the goad, that driveth the oxen therewith, and is occupied in their labours, and his whole talk is about the offspring of bulls?

[27] He shall give his mind to turn up furrows, and his care is to give the kine fodder.

[28] So every craftsman and workmaster that laboureth night and day, he who maketh graven seals, and by his continual diligence varieth the figure: he shall give his mind to the resemblance of the picture, and by his watching shall finish the work.

[29] So doth the smith sitting by the anvil and considering the iron work. The vapour of the fire wasteth his flesh, and he fighteth with the heat of the furnace.

[30] The noise of the hammer is always in his ears, and his eye is upon the pattern of the vessel he maketh.

[31] He setteth his mind to finish his work, and his watching to polish them, to perfection.

[32] So doth the potter sitting at his work, turning the wheel about with his feet, who is always carefully set to his work, and maketh all his work by number:

[33] He fashioneth the clay with his arm, and boweth down his strength before his feet:

[34] He shall give his mind to finish the glazing, and his watching to make clean the furnace.

[35] All these trust to their hands, and every one is wise in his own art.

[36] Without these a city is not built.

[37] And they shall not dwell, nor walk about therein, and they shall not go up into the assembly.

[38] Upon the judges' seat they shall not sit, and the ordinance of judgment they shall not understand, neither shall they declare discipline and judgment, and they shall not be found where parables are spoken:

[39] But they shall strengthen the state of the world, and their prayer shall be in the work of their craft, applying their soul, and searching in the law of the most High.
>>
File: jesus-nazareth-525.jpg (65KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-nazareth-525.jpg
65KB, 300x413px
[1] Honour the physician for the need thou hast of him: for the most High hath created him.

[2] For all healing is from God, and he shall receive gifts of the king.

[3] The skill of the physician shall lift up his head, and in the sight of great men he shall be praised.

[4] The most High hath created medicines out of the earth, and a wise man will not abhor them.

[5] Was not bitter water made sweet with wood?

[6] The virtue of these things is come to the knowledge of men, and the meet High hath given knowledge to men, that he may be honoured in his wonders.

[7] By these he shall cure and shall allay their pains, and of these the apothecary shall make sweet confections, and shall make up ointments of health, and of his works there shall be no end.

[8] For the peace of God is over all the face of the earth.

[9] My son, in thy sickness neglect not thyself, but pray to the Lord, and he shall heal thee.

[10] Turn away from sin and order thy hands aright, and cleanse thy heart from all offence.

[11] Give a sweet savour, and a memorial of fine flour, and make a fat offering, and then give place to the physician.

[12] For the Lord created him: and let him not depart from thee, for his works are necessary.

[13] For there is a time when thou must fall into their hands:

[14] And they shall beseech the Lord, that he would prosper what they give for ease and remedy, for their conversation.

[15] He that sinneth in the sight of his Maker, shall fall into the hands of the physician.
>>
>>18991320
>>RAF Bentwaters
>can you please post where you have this info from?
I think I read it in Left at East Gate, probably not there anymore, was over 30 years ago
>>
File: Untitled-10_211.jpg (150KB, 1080x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-10_211.jpg
150KB, 1080x1024px
Besides orgone accumulators he also had orgone blankets and orgone boxes.

The principle he used for this therapy was that people absorbed to much radiation, wich they did, damn 50's tvs.

So the concept behind his discoveries it's far from wrong.
>>
>>18991343
I might check this out, I'm trying to imagine what this could be. A lot of times they'll put concrete in the barrels of old guns and mount them by the front gate to look cool.

Would make sense if this was a Cold War base. I might be able to check it out sometime.
>>
File: Untitled-8_212.jpg (172KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-8_212.jpg
172KB, 1024x1024px
>>18991388
The cloud buster looks damn cool.
>>
>>18991395
That's the one in Maine. Reich's old place is a museum now, called Orgonon; This same cloudbuster is pointed at his tomb. He is my aesthetic.
>>
File: Untitled-33_83.jpg (218KB, 1200x953px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-33_83.jpg
218KB, 1200x953px
>>18991419
The guy's life it's beyond fascinating, the stuff he did before WWII it's amazing, and I feel like the time he spend in Italy completely changed him.
>>
>>18991395
could this have any effect on chem trails
>>
File: Untitled-12_204.jpg (219KB, 1031x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-12_204.jpg
219KB, 1031x1024px
>>18991454
It doesn't hurts to try.
>>
>>18986495
>metals and crystals set in polyester resin.

So are you telling me my wall paint fucking magic now?
>>
Probably doesn't work. I got like 3 pieces for near $300 total just to see for myself. I wouldn't recommend them.
>>
File: med_1469835789_image.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1469835789_image.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>18986495
>made of metals and crystals set in polyester resin.
>TFW green spandex is technically orgonite

Armor up boys! Gotta get those negative ions to go away!
>>
Holy fucking shitsnigglers! After reading into Wilhelm Reich, it's clear he was an absolute madman. Marxist, sexual freak, womanizer, fucking marxist, utterly deranged and most likely a murderer! They should had burnt him in a pyre of his own books!
>>
>>18991939
Yes I totally agree! Let's derail the conversation further and focus on ad hominem instead of talking about his renowned scientific studies on orgone!
>>
>>18991076
interesting idea i might try something similar with solid copper running through it
>>
File: Orgonite5.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Orgonite5.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
would the coil direction matter? clockwise/counterclockwise?
>>
>>18992445
it would if it did something
>>
>>18992326

Hi! These devices are used for EMF protection, busting chemtrails and healing depending on the shape of the orgone and the crystals and metals contained. They not only banned him marketing anything, they made him burn all his books.

None of the Orgone researchers left subscribe to it. Original devices were simple stacked layers of super fine steel wool and wood, but the plastics took off as a disinfo ploy by the feds and FDA to discredit his work after his death, because they truly do nothing. orgone attracts demonic entities, stop shilling for orgonite, this is just as bad if not worse than playing with a oujia board

He made a machine that turns negative and neutral into positive. He wrote a book about it and had studies where he cured cancer in numerous patients. (cite: his book). The FDA literally burned all his books on the subject, blackballing him and anyone who looked into the subject.

Based on what I have read in your opening post, I think that you have the intuition to know and understand how to apply orgonite devices effectively, and I also think that Gaia would be very grateful if you gave Gaia these tools, so that Gaia could have additional ways to dampen the flux of unnaturally polarized electromagnetic radiation.
>>
>>18991013

Apply Huygen's principle as necessary to integrate over 4d spacetime, after applying tensors to account for relativistic dilation, relative to the reference frame of the structure the device is connected to, as described in my post, linked below.

>>18988226

The type of orgonite device you depicted in your opening post is an effective tool for depolarizing unnatural electromagnetic radiation, and stabilizing the resonance of the structure it is connected to. The primary mechanism the device operates with is fluorescence. The effective range of the device is determined by the size of the structure it is connected to, while the flux of the orgone energy it disperses is determined by its mass, relative to the mass of the structure it is connected to, as well as the amount of time it has been connected to the structure that it has been. For example, burying that type of orgonite device in the ground will extend its range to a planetary scale, and over time amplify its flux to a planetary degree.

>>18988143

Orgonite is what he used.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
lol yeah my grandma makes some of those paperweights she lives in florida puts sea shells, dead tiny starfish, broken glass, little tinsels and things from gays having sex on the beach into glass paperweights

is my grandma a wizard?
>>
>>18991262
I'm here for you brodog.

>>18990832
Seriously though... I want my god damn fiberglass shapes...
>>
I haven't seen an Orgonite thread in YEARS. Holy shit.

That being said...it's bullshit. You can't escape electromagnetic waves, even if every piece of electronic equipment on Earth shut down. Space bro.
>>
>>18992497
You are fucking stupid, literally babbling science babble to reinforce your beliefs. Drink bleach, you disgusting creature.

How about instead of rambling on with nonsense, you provide the conditions to measure the effects of your silly little LARP with fecundity? What equipment is needed, how does that equipment need to be configured. What is the principle behind its operation?
>>
File: robert-anton.jpg (26KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
robert-anton.jpg
26KB, 720x450px
why did they burn his books?

isn't that what the Nazi's did in ww2.

Ive read "listen little man" it was a rant about normal people fighting rich dudes wars.

I also have "The mass psychology of fascism" but have never read it.

>pic related was interested in Mr reich
>>
File: Untitled-17_178.jpg (292KB, 1194x942px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-17_178.jpg
292KB, 1194x942px
>>18992799
They had to burn his books, they actually believed he was right.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.