[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a "Tall White" ET Last Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Blond-Nordic-CWolfe.jpg (104KB, 384x506px) Image search: [Google]
Blond-Nordic-CWolfe.jpg
104KB, 384x506px
Contact Experience 5/7/2017

I was at a music event in the Palmdale desert area. At about 3:00 am my friends and I all noticed a very prominent light in the sky. It grew larger and smaller, went further into the sky, and then up more and responded to psychic signals and speech. The energy I felt coming from it felt pretty neutral. It was so amazing and bright that i felt the urge to tell other people attending the event. When I got near the dancefloor I told a few people and they joined me in watching it for a bit and we discussed maybe its intent of why it would reveal itself to us. One of the people near the dance floor was about 7-8 feet tall and fit many/all of the description I have seen of the “tall nordic ETs”. He was wearing a jacket that was grey with black lines in the shape of reptilian scales. He had a weird accent one that sounded like nothing i have ever heard and i live in a very ethnically diverse area. I pointed out the UFO to him, he said something along the lines of “Everything you see in the sky that you dont know what it is is an ufo” i guess describing in general what is was. After that I walked away from the event and I had a realization that the person i just talked to could have been an ET. Immediately after I had this realization I was hit with a strong psychic attack that caused me to go into psychosis where I thought i was trapped in between dimensions or dead. I believe they did not want it to be known that they were there. This lasted for about 1-2 hours and I left immediately. Upon coming out of the psychosis I felt completely fine and none of my motor skills were affected.

He looked pretty much like the pic related but wearing normal-ish street clothes. (like the reptilian jacket). I got a good look at his face and teeth and it had no defects to see. However his canines seemed to be much larger than usual.

Ask me anything.
>>
Tell me more about the psychosis. Why did you think you were between dimensions?
>>
So, why now I have this strong need to masturbate to this image? Could it be some king of love energy?
>>
Post pic or GTFO you autistic faggot
>>
>>18986413
Cool story bro
>>
>>18986413

When was the first time you had an orgasm and how did you learn to do it?
>>
What is your personal sexual fetish?
>>
>>18986413

what was the name of your favorite pet and why were they your favorirte
>>
>>18986413
What is your favorite pizza topping?
>>
what is the longest you can hold your breath right now and what do you think your personal record is and when did it happen
>>
>>18986413
Exactly what hallucinogens were you on?
>>
>>18986413
> “Everything you see in the sky that you dont know what it is is an ufo”
>However his canines seemed to be much larger than usual.
clearly a vampire was fucking with you.
>>
Nordics are guardians. They're though to be where the guardian angel myth came from. He prevented you from dying somehow that night and had to wipe your memory of it due to the methods he used to save you. What you remember as a psychosis never actually happened but are the broken fractured memory of what really went on.

They step in the way if we're going to hurt ourselves but try to keep their presence to a minimum

One day your brain might naturally piece together the event as it actually happened
>>
>>18988018

Shut the fuck up you shit, quit derailing the thread
>>
>>18988020

How does that derail the thread?

You faggots are asking some retarded questions that make no sense

He asked a question I gave him an answer based on the actual mythology of the beings in question

This thread is getting fucked with hard by someone because this level of faggotry isn't normal for even this board
>>
>>18987259
>>18987419
>>18987433
>>18987496

Faggotry
>>
>>18988037

Since you're apparently legitimately this daft and not "just pretending," I'll lay it out for you in terms maybe your 13 year old intellect can comprehend.

This is an "ask me" thread and you waltz in with your pretentious attitude trying to drop knowledge completely unprovoked that you just read off your first paragraph of the Cliff's notes to Communion. Not a single thing you said is anything people here haven't heard thousands upon thousands of times before, yet you belted it out like you were bringing it down from the clouds on stone tablets.

No one asked you anything. no one asked for the entirely irrelevant material you simply couldn't wait to drop. I get that you want to feel like a special snowflake now that you've mastered the introduction to every alien book ever written, but if you really want to make this much of an ass of yourself then open your own thread with it instead of shitting on someone else's. At this point it's not just ignorance you're demonstrating, it's a lack of common courtesy on top of it.
>>
>>18988037
>>18988043

op please ignore the samefag shitting on things and keep up with the thread
>>
>>18988037
>He asked a question I gave him an answer based on the actual mythology of the beings in question

no one asked you a question. you're derailing because you're trying to make it your thread and no one wants your uninformed garbage
>>
>>18986413
Does he identify as part of the alt right?
Did he come from Sweden?
>>
>>18988037
Ignore the trolls please.
>>
>>18986413
>everything in the sky you don't know is an unidentified flying object

What a brilliant man.
>>
>>18986413
My dude, you were visited by your ancestors. You had a vision trip. I've met with tall nordes only to realize they were my family. That was in Zion in Utah. But these dudes had told me that they need to stay hidden because the government is at war with them. They had this cigar shaped/blue ship and they were glowing out by the river. This was pretty late too. Something like 4 in the morning.

But they explained that they were my ancestors. Was cool.
>>
>>18986413
OP here. Upon researching I found out that reptilians have been seen to shape shift into the tall nordic shape and vice-versa. My girlfriend who is an empath said that she could feel this "entity" trying to read her thoughts.

I know the tall nordics are generally kind so I see no reason why they would do something as invasive as that.

I also dont see a reason why one would be drawn to go to a grimy underground rave. Unless just to disclose their presence using the
UFO in the sky. At which point... why would they need a person on the ground? I think that this "entity" was doing some sort of energy draining to all the people at the party. Once i realized that I had actually talked to an ET, they psychically attacked me, likely probed my subconscious for some sort of weakness and went from there. They very much did NOT want me to go point this guy out to people. If i did i would likely have lots of video/photo evidence right now.

All of this points to it being some sort of malevolent entity. Also the tall nordics (real ones) never just show themselves like that. I think the reptilian jacket thing has something to do with the shapeshifting or maybe some way to show his alignment to other ETs at just a glance.

Maybe they can't ever fully hide their true selves, thus the reptilian jacket is the remnants of that.
>>
>>18989188
Anon, you are spot on, they are shapeshifters after all, and you can see the clear effort to derail the thread, just ignore the replys, they do it all the time in this forum when a description of their kinds surfaces into the normie web (this site).

It is good that you noticed the fangs, the broad shoulders, the mind reading intent and , all but with all due respect, IT DOES read like blogpost, so please , tell us more about it when did it happen ? have you noticed gangstalking or a feling of being watch ? any agressive behaviour ?
>>
"The tall whites" aren't your friends.
>>
Were you rolling? Cuz that would explain a lot
>>
>>18989475
Yes i have had gangstalking experiences in the past and i believe i have noticed ETs cloaked in human forme before. So far none of this has exhibited any aggressive behavior. My girlfriend who is an empath has been experiencing aggressive mood swings lately so this might have some sort or correlation.

I think the gangstalking is of human origin. But it cant be ruled out that these entities arent working directly with the government. I was most likely near some sort of "area 51" type base in the remote desert like that.

The week leading up to this I had my higher self, or higher beings trying to communicate with me. For example: I saw in my peripheral vision "Anon, we are doing your light work".

And upon seeing the UFO itself (before realizing there was an actual ET attending the party) I felt as if it was a message directly for me, since im already quite into ufology. Or maybe like a message that im on the right path.

At the party itself I had been doing lots of light work on both me and my girlfriend. Maybe my higher self (and potential benevolent ETs (spirits) ) Were trying to get me to protect myself as much as possible leading up to this event.
>>
OP, if you are not full of shit, read this book.
>>
>>18991657
Well I'm not full of shit and I have already been red-pilled on hollow earth So it certainly is not out of the picture that they could be from there instead of from another world/dimension etc.
>>
I believe the pleidians are always stepping in and helping us. Especially when other races with bad intent are involved. In my opinion, that one being was there probably keeping watch on the giant crowd trying to blend in while the UFO was doing whatever it had too. He was probably there just making sure the ship was pointed out completely and him as well. Which Is why he was trying to read your mind. Reptilians ain't gotta shape shift and hide like that no of y'all can see.. Their everywhere around us. Their just in places we can't see them everyday. Youll feel their energy when you see one. Their only in important places where they can dwell above us. Just disguised as humans. They have some sort of cloaking device its all a form of a hologram that's why they look human to us. It has a lot to do with the way us humans view 3 dimensional light. They know how to hide around it. And as for the pledians man.. Their here too helping us out spiritually cause they know what the other races are doing to us and the earth. Their used to be this site where channelers (ppl that can translate their energy through them to allow them to speak through them) to tell us why everything was wrong. I read so much stuff I couldn't believe and IT ALL MADE SENSE but one day I typed in the link to the private site and it was gone. Theyre here and their tryna tell us. I just wish that site wasn't closed I would've linked you OP.
>>
>>18991711
I didn't say they were from within the earth... So, you are familiar with Serrano's works already, yet you ask here?
>>
>>18991818
Im not really asking anything. His works just seem to be general luciferian ideals, of which im already very familiar with. I'm mainly here to answer questions and to maybe talk to others who have seen these beings and might be able to share info on my experience, directly pertaining to it.
>>
>>18991930
>not asking anything
>created an ask me thread
Alright, so you're trolling. You some kind of commie?
>>
>>18991971
Yeah "ask me". As in about my experience.
>>
File: i7579^cimgpsh_orig.png (146KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
i7579^cimgpsh_orig.png
146KB, 500x207px
How good do their women look?
>>
>>18986413
This is the most retarded crap i've seen someone post on this goddamn board and i've seen some shit nigger

Anybody who believes this is as equally retarded than you, if not more
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>18991755
>Especially when other races with bad intent are involved
Jews?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.