[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonic possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

I have not seen a thread about possession in a while, OR maybe Im blind, but I found a video that has piqued my interest in the subject and I would love to get a thread going about cases and such especially some seen in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNwfe8K4pIg
>>
Melted brain by drugs
>>
>>18986390
I believe in demonic spirits, possession etc. I've had sleep paralysis and of course the materialists will say it was a chemical in my brain or an accident of REM phases, but it felt like so much more.

I think shadow people, negative entities, djinn, demons etc are all different names for the same thing. I think they more easily manifest themselves around sleep time because that is when we are least attuned to physical reality, making us more susceptible, more aware of spiritual things. Also at night everything is dark, and the living become unconscious. This would seem to be a playground for wandering malicious entities.

All this said, why are there so few convincing videos on YouTube? If spirits can have that kind of real effect on physical things (like in the case of poltergeists, possession, and so on), why are all the videos so clickbaity and (to me) so completely unconvincing?
>>
>>18986611
Thats exactly how I felt, I searched for the guy who was thrown off the bed In that one segment but he doesnt seem to exist not on youtube facebook, Nowhere So either this was a very good fake or He just died OR just made another channel and we cant find him
>>
>>18986390

That's just normal Hue things

Bath Salts and similar can do it too.
>>
There are a lot of lies out there about this topic. Fear mongering.
>>
>>18986611
In the case of possessions, they're usually dealt with the by the Church, and exorcists typically don't take camera crews along with them.
>>
>>18986611
Look up Bob Larson for ones on YouTube.
>>
>>18986647
Search 'dale pendlebury', you probably misspelled it. He does all kinds of clickbaity stuff including 'horror' videos, so it should be obvious his video was fake.
>>
>>18986760
I don't buy it. It looks like two people playing together in how they think an exorcism goes. Power of suggestion type stuff.
>>
Alpha pvp is not demonic possession
>>
This case is obviously drugs and not possession.
>>
>>18986611
>will say it was a chemical in my brain or an accident of REM phases, but it felt like so much more.

That's the power of your brain bud
Unless you're into role playing this is all chemical
My gf has really bad sleep paralysis and night terrors. Right after she comes out of one and regains the ability to move again she start yelling and wake up like she's trying to get away from something. I've held her before and she'll be holding on to me asking how I can be so calm "while we're surrounded" by what she describes as shadows walking around our bed. Sometimes she'll ask if I'm hearing that and when I ask her what she tells me shit like "the cabinets and doors being slammed shut" or "the laughing and people talking in our living room"
She always said the same thing, that she knows it's real and that something haunts her. After we moved in together and I started experiencing her going through this we came to the conclusion that it's all going on in her head. She knows that now but still says it feels real and she's visibly shaken up whenever she has an episode.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puTlocg_fQo

The video is really flexing caused by electricity at body caused by machines miles away, and levitation technology.
>>
>>18986390
who could be narrating this video?
>>
nice, i love chills, look forward to his videos every week. watch them all the time.
>>
>>18986611

>Be total normie atheist who thinks it's all bullshit
>/x/ tier friend gets pissed
>Argument ensues
>Finally agree to have him summon some shit to shut him up
>Surprise surprise, after his whole thing nothing happens
>Go home
>In bed about to sleep, think about day
>Think about what a moron friend is and how demons aren't real
>Literally hear a voice say "So you don't believe I'm real?"
>Panic
>They start laughing
>Ask them politely to leave
>"Normally I don't, but since you asked so nicely I will this time"
>Never hear it again

Several years ago. Fucking about shit myself
>>
There are more rational and simpler explanations than demonic possession. Mental illness, acute or chronic psychosis from drugs, even being a fucking weirdo on purpose. Demonic possession wouldn't even cross my mind
>>
>>18987149
This is how you have chosen to compartmentalize it, but really there is nothing about your assertion that is any more true than one I could make.

It seems impossible to convince materialists of higher realities, so I think words will be lost on you (no offense). All I can say is that when you are confronted with these 'things,' their presence rather speaks for itself. You know what it is by feeling it.

Thanks for sharing your story, anyway - that sounds horrifying. I would caution against being dismissive towards your gf, though. I don't doubt that you are very supportive, but reducing her suffering to phantoms of the mind doesn't really help anything except to assert your opinion, and to my mind could only leave her feeling more helpless.

--

These 'night terrors,' 'demonic visitations' and so on have been occurring for millenia; this is well recorded. Why, if these events happen as an error in our biology, do they so often (almost always) manifest in the same way? Why is there always an atmosphere of immense dread, why is there such potent hate coming off of these entities? Again and again you will hear the same stories, and very rarely do people 'hallucinate' innocuous things like random objects or something benevolent like a friend or a kind stranger etc.

I would almost guarantee that these manifestations are at the very least aspects (dark aspects) of our subconscious mind. I personally would go futher. I would say these things are intelligent, aetherial, formless beings, the same ones the Bible and pretty much all other religious texts make mention of. Asura, demons, djinn, shadow people, archons, watchers, fallen angels, negative entities, blah blah blah. They all hint at the same thing.
>>
>>18987231

also epilepsy
>>
>>18987231
One of the first things that clergy look for is whether or not the case of "possession" is mental illness or not. I need to keep researching, though.
>>
>>18987216
That's insane if true. What a polite spirit.
>>
>>18987241
Alright your imagination trumps hard neurology research, you're right.
It's crazy how "materialist" like myself are completely immune to the supernatural
Almost as if it were all in your head and not mine.
Keep spooking yourself because "you feel it so fucking hard it has to be true and theres no way it could be chemical processes in your head"
>>
>>18986390

I hate, hate, hate the speech pacing of this YouTuber.

Who the fuck talks like that?
>>
>>18987273
None of the neurological research rules out something actually supernatural happening, it just means you can't see it, which would not be unprecedented. Some people are colorblind, it doesn't mean colors aren't real.
>>
Sleep paralysis is... interesting. I've had them now and then since I was about 15 years old, and the first time it made me freak the fuck out. I've never seen any paranormal shit, just kind of a fleeting fear. I've had this buzzing in the back of my head sometimes, which I can apparently throttle. I have made the buzzing get really loud, but I'm afraid if I make it any louder it'll cause brain damage or have permanent side effects. I've been able to deal with it by relaxing, and have never actually screamed or jumped up, it's just sort of a start. Maybe yesterday I had the most unsettling one though: I was taking a nap in the afternoon, and when the paralysis hit me, for some reason I thought I was back in my parents house, and that they were being attacked. I went full panic mode, hard breathing and hands twitching and all, and when I finally escaped I woke up with a start, and realized I was in my own house. And fell right back to sleep.
>>
>>18987273
No need to get personal, mate. I'm just giving you my assessment of the situation.

Oftentimes the 'scientism' crowd will invoke words like neurology and so on. What studies are you referring to? Have you read the findings yourself?

What use is an appeal to authority like this but an attempt to shut out different ideas? You don't -know- that its neurology anymore than I -know- its a spiritual thing.

>>18987282
Yeah, found that very jarring as well
>>
>>18987298
Yoooo the buzzing thing has happened to me for sure.

I thought if I didn't snap myself out of it I might overload my brain... It has to have something to do with spinal energy/pineal gland, surely.
>>
>>18986390
I believe it's certainly possible, however i've never encountered someone who seemed fully possessed by an entity. I suppose it may be similar to a partictularly strong invocation.
>>
>>18987313
Yeah, that's the feeling! Definitely something we should look into.
>>
>>18986390
PCP is a hell of a drug
>>
>>18987298

I get it a lot. Multiple times a week depending on my sleep schedule.

One of the more recent ones (also one of the longest), I grabbed a bottle of water from the ground and poured it on my face to wake me up. I thought I drowned. When I woke up, I never touched the bottle.
>>
>>18987407
Never any visitations?
>>
>>18986760
You're saying Bob Larson is a legitimate source?
>>
>>18987271

It's true. Although if I'm being honest I regret not at least trying to talk to them first instead. I was a hardcore atheist and it would have been extremely interesting. Not about to try it again though and risk getting one that's not so kind
>>
>>18987407
now THATS interesting, that's a full fledged hallucination, anon.
>>
>>18987407

That isn't sleep paralysis. You should legitimately see a health professional before your hallucinations turn dangerous
>>
>>18987453
>>18987462
This is so ugly. You call someone crazy for having an experience you can't explain. It's so dimwitted.
>>
>>18987471
who the fuck said anything about calling him crazy? I said it was interesting, seeing as this anon gets sleep paralysis multiple times a week, he must have more experience than I do in the subject. I guess that thing the other anon said about seeing a health professional wasn't cool, though.
>>
>>18987471

Sleep paralysis does have an explanation though
>>
>>18987471

I didn't call you crazy, I said they might turn dangerous. Whether it's real or not medication will be able to suppress it
>>
>>18986611
Generally when you're having night terrors you're not actually dreaming, your body and mind are acting on its own, according to my sleep scientist psych prof, they also don't know really why people say what they say or do what they do in the state, or really why they do it, but most think it's stress.

I personally believe there are somethings not currently explainable by the laws of science, and we are not currently able to comprehend some things. So I say just leave it.

Sleep paralysis is when you're coming out of rem sleep prematurely, for those who don't know. So you're still in a half dreaming half awake stage, and since you're skeletal and muscle system shuts down while in this state to prevent massive sleep walking, you can "wake up" to vivid hallucinations much like a half dream, while sitting and watching, unable to act or flee.
>>
>>18987488

cont..

Think about it. If it's something making you drown yourself probably not something you want to gain more control, no?
>>
>>18987481
Bruh, I was clearly talking to this guy: >>18987462

>>18987488
I'm not the guy who had the experience. But in any case, it is absurd that you think because someone had a dream experience where they picked up a bottle that they should go and seek anti-psychotics to numb their consciousness. So absurd.
>>
>>18987497

It's up to the individual of course. If I personally was having sleep paralysis several times a week then started to either hallucinate drowning or have hyper-realistic dreams in which I believe I actually drowned I would personally want to have it stop.
>>
>>18986815
I have and shit you're right...Looked like he snapped his own neck and died
>>
>>18987491
So, basically, they don't know and assume it's random. That would be the problem with materialist science's approach to emotional-spiritual experiences. To such a person, even the most beautiful dream with profound personal meaning, relayed to them it could be explained as a nothing - a meaningless assortment of imagery. It's like trying to scientifically analyze a stirring song - what is the point?
>>
>>18987453
>>18987462
Different guy here. I've had similar experiences with sleep paralysis. It's not a hallucination. It's just being partially in a dream state.
>>
Screencapped this thread so that next time someone ask what board has the lowest iq I can show them this
>>
>>18987518

Don't forget to include your own post so they know you actually care enough about /x/ to read through a shitty thread
>>
>>18987504
Perhaps this is why you don't have such experiences. Because you are too weak to endure them. There is a quote in the bible somewhere about God not giving you more than you can bear. This is probably true in spiritual matters as much as practical ones.
>>
>>18987518
>I am better than you
cool man
>>
>>18987532

What purpose does the drowning serve though? Legitimately curious about your thoughts, I'm not an /x/ regular but I am open minded
>>
>>18987407 here.

FWIW, my only other post in the thread so far was imploring people to explore rational explanations for demonic possession. I don't believe in it.

>>18987428

Visitations? I'm not sure. I've had many experiences like this:

One of the worst, most memorable, and the first one I had since I was very young was when I lived in a house with a large window.

I hadn't trained myself on breathing techniques to wake myself up, and I wasn't fully aware of the situation. This made it much more intense.

I looked out the window I was facing and saw beautiful, green auroras in the Florida night. There was only calm, no fear at all.

Then, my doorknob began to shake and slither open. I felt all of the weight of my impending doom in my chest as I gasped for help. The door opened.

I have many more sleep paralysis and nightmare stories. Ask whatever you want. This is probably my only interesting quality as a person. Some days it scares the shit out of me and I'll search Amazon for vibrating heart monitors. Other days, it's just another bad dream.
>>
>>18987513
Well everyone sees the world differently. There has been a positive correlation between night terrors and stress, though correlation does not mean causation, so the proposal can be switched: high stress causes night terrors/night terrors cause high stress levels.

They don't know, they'll probably find out, but generally, the human mind seems to be a bit too complicated to be summed down in science. Not a harder believer of the supernatural, though some things cannot be explained, they may be explained and they may not be, so until they are I cannot rule out every possibility.
>>
>>18987462

Water bottle SP guy here. They never actually have much affect on my sleeping body.

Once during sleep paralysis I rolled out of bed to try to wake myself up. I felt my head hit the ground with a dull thud.

When I finally woke up, I hadn't even rolled around.

I don't see any latent danger within the paralysis. I only told one doctor about it. He started to recommend speaking to a therapist, but I cut him off because I knew he wasn't realizing this is a physical symptom rather than a mental illness.
>>
>>18987544
Not necessarily speaking to the bottle thing or drowning (no thanks), but the aversion to any 'vivid' experience outside of physical reality.

To react to realistic dream experiences, or any other sort of mystical experience as if a mental illness to be doused in meds and shut out immediately and completely... it just seems a fearful perspective to me.

I can tell you're not the closed-minded sort. I wish I had more wisdom to share on this.
>>
>>18987497

For what it's worth I did take Ambien for a while, actually. It made it worse from what I can remember. The only one I do remember was someone laughing deeply and maliciously on another floor. It was pretty frightening
>>
>>18987583

I've had several vivid experiences outside the realm of physical reality which I can hardly explain to describe. However, they were neither negative nor self-destructive, which is what has me worried about the poster I was replying to. Whether their experiences are real or imaginary I cannot know, but either way having recurring negative experiences like that will damage your mental state and it should be addressed, if not through medication then at least by talking to someone who is being paid to listen to you
>>
>>18987611

I should clarify: I didn't attempt to drown myself. What if I frame it another way? Imagine I had a really bad dream, and in this dream I wanted to wake up so badly that I thought splashing water on my face would wake me up, but when I splashed myself it didn't work and it terrifies me. Then I woke up, and I wasn't wet because it didn't happen.
>>
>>18987549
Come at us with your best ones. Already liking what I've heard.

>>18987582
>>18987602
That does sound like something physical. It's pretty obvious that sleep disruption is the cause for a lot of these things... I'm not sure that it goes the whole way to explaining these 'entities,' however.

>>18987556
So stress and night terrors are connected. It could be like you say, one causes the other without knowing in which direction. Better than that though, maybe its all the one thing? Trying to reduce it to visible elements seems reductionist. Perhaps its something in one's energy field that causes both the stress and the hauntings. Something metaphysical?

>>18987611
>>18987631
Yeah the more he explains it the more it does seem like a recurring bad trip.
>>
>>18987642
So the only experiences I've had were brief, and a long while ago. Just the typical shadow figure lurching over my bed while I'm frozen in fear (happened as a boy).

The other time was after a good solid binge on pharma amphetamines where I barely slept. I woke up in a semi conscious state where I felt as though there was an anvil on my chest. It is a very uncomfortable experience to suddenly feel like you are being crushed, while also being blind and completely paralyzed.

For your viewing pleasure, a painting someone did hundreds of years ago of my experience (coincidence, totally not a recurring thing in human consciousness).
>>
>>18987642

I'm the first three and last post numbers in your reply.

Usually the paralysis is soon after falling asleep. Other times I have dreams first. Here is a direct copy and paste from me logging one of them in my Notes app, because I didn't want to wake my girlfriend:

Sometimes sleep paralysis is frightening but what I just had was unreal. So terrifying. I was in the middle of a shitty dream after waking up 4 or 5 times (swimming to get away from something was one layer of the dream, I think playing a video game was a different dream-while-dreaming) then all of a sudden I wake up and can't move and the bed is shaking and stuff is falling from the ceilings and it's unbelievably loud. I knew death was imminent. I thought it was nuclear bombs going off because of the siren. Eventually I realize all that it's a dream like all the other stuff but it doesn't stop me from being afraid. No screams would come out
>>
Dr J marzinsky worked in the largest mental institution in america, housing 23000 patients, he dealt with schizophrenics or people with voices. His story is fascinating

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LTA7G4gJOg8
>>
>>18987806
Thanks for posting this. Watching now
>>
>>18987806
>>18987875
So sick man, exactly the kind of info I've been looking for for a long time. ty again
>>
>>18987806
Woahw.., just... waow
Thank you for sending this in, this just complete one other piece of the puzzle!
>>
>>18989941
Ive just watched this vid entirely and .. it all make sense to me.
Thanks . Cause I would not have found it for myself alone.
>>
https://youtu.be/5_tmc9dNTRM

Saw this one on here a while back, I don't know if she's possessed but she's clearly not in her right mind
>>
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/top-psychiatrist-demonic-possession-is-very-real-and-on-the-rise
>>
https://www.sott.net/article/151935-Among-the-Many-Counterfeits-a-Case-of-Demonic-Possession

Heres real evidence. This is a professional, scholarly peer reviewed source
>>
>>18987273
Just because science purports the mechanism of action doesn't mean it knows the reality of the experience. The chemical reaction simply induces a certain state of consciousness in the body, but the mind observes a subtle mental/spiritual reality that is not readily observable unless in the specific conscious state.

These occurrences could be happening around us all the time, but we don't realize it because our mind and body isn't attuned to the specific consciousness to receive it. The mind/body is a receiver and thought projector, tune it to a certain frequency and it observes that band of reality.

The fact that there's a physiological mechanism to this phenomenon does not dispute the mental and spiritual planes of action, in fact, it just gives a physical basis for it.
>>
>>18986390
Nah, all niggers are like that when they get mad.
>>
>>18987273
Hello there, assblaster materialist. What brings you to a board for discussing the paranormal if you don't believe? Why are you such a *silly cow*?
>>
>>18987149
Wow, another weird gothbitch, who is so boring that she needs the supernatural to make her interesting after the poking is over.
>>
I think that this video is the most solid evidence of a possession recorded. I found it today and i still do not see how this can bea hoax:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwj2oGxdL4
>>
>>18986611
I experienced the hat man and shadow folk around age 5, before I ever learned of them years later at the age of 19 or so. I had sleep paralysis and remember feeling myself just become progressively drained until I passed out again. They were hovering in my doorway just watching me. A tall figure with a hat, and a shorter one with less of a distinct figure.

In the same house, at age 9, I experienced a shadow hand knock something off my shelf while I was sick with the flu one night. After that night I experienced panic attacks and night terrors for a month or so almost every single night. I would have to sit with my mom watching TV for a while because I couldn't stop crying and freaking out. The doctors said it was asthma, yet I know that's bullshit.. as I could breathe fine.. Whatever it was, it ended after a while.

A few other odd things happened in that house, too.. before and after that. Once I felt a push on my leg, followed by a chill.. My friend was sleeping on the floor that night and I thought it was him, but I was wide awake and staring out of my bedroom doorway into the living room while it happened. He didn't move at all and was fast asleep. I had a chill through my body and remained awake a little longer, staring into the living room, and then heard the front doors doorknob jiggle. The screen door was loud and hadn't opened at all. Freaked me out.

Nothing like that happened again once we moved out of that house, except ONE time shortly after. It was around 2 am while I was 13. I was sneaking onto the family computer on a school night when I suddenly heard a loud knock on the glass window of the door next to me leading outside. The screen door had not been opened, and we live in the middle of nowhere with no close neighbors.. Still have no explanation for it.

Never experienced anything like that again until I experimented with psychedelics and dissociatives while dabbling with meditation and spiritual channeling in recent years. I'm 27 now.
>>
>>18992586

>Bed facing an open door into a hallway
well there's your fuckin problem. Read up on Feng Shui
>>
Many things have tried to posess me. Latest one was a few months ago. I was freezing cold, teeth chattering nonstop.. so i kept piling on blankets.. got to 8 blankets.. no effect. Finally saw the fucker, and banished it.. then i became boiling hot from the blankets. Seen that face before, think it was a winter fae.

One of a ton of stories, but anyways. Now im a master exorcist, and help people who are being harassed by them. Also sleep paralysis and nightmares are demons or other negative entities. Protip though, if you get sleep paralyzed, buck your legs. And if you think theres something around, call on michael the archangel. However it might not work for muggles as i connect to his energy when i ask him.

Another story. Im talking to my friend and mention that i wished they left me alone.. big mistake. Everytime i talk about them they give me an unpleasant reply later. This time, i layed down for bed, immediately there is a hand on my shoulderblade pinning me down, and there is a radiantly glowing female shape on top of me, she leand down to my ear, and said.. we will never leave you alone. Then she was gone. Fun times.
>>
>>18986502
Thats what dmt feels like, you lose yourself and other entity has taken over
>>
>>18987216
Are you still atheist?
>>
>>18991548
not who you quoted, but people like us post here because enlightened people typically try to share their knowledge to the people furthest from it, i.e. you schizo autist rpers need science
>>
>>18987806
Thank You.
>>
>>18992907
You need to turn yourself over to Christ and stop relying on esoteric inclinations to give you peace.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the Devil and he will flee from you."
>>
A lot of that 'sleep paralysis' being just 'science' is bullshit. Saying shit must be the case bc of our brain, when we still understand so little of it, is a cop-out. We know ESP exists (how do fish and birds move together like that?), so why do we doubt there's more out there than we can comprehend right now?

There is no evolutionary explanation for night terrors and dreams.
>>
>>18986390

I hate the guy who narrates these videos with all of my soul. Dude fucking pronounces Macabre as Mah Cah Bray.
>>
>>18986743
>exorcists typically don't take camera crews along with them.

Yeah they get sick of medical professionals watching the footage and pointing out what was really wrong with the person
>>
Why do people "possessed" by "demonic" forces never seem to have any extra abilities? Why do demons possess people just to roll around on beds shouting insults? Seems a bit stupid?

Why can't they fly and make people's heads explode and shit? At least then possessing people would make sense. But knowing that they're limited to acting like a spastic on a bed until some fag in a robe splashes water at them, it just makes me wonder what the point for them would be? Not like they're accomplishing anything.
>>
>>18995819
Because the average attention seeker with a galaxy s6 in hand can only go as far as making the actor twist his voice a bit, the rest will require effort and money.
>>
>>18994831

Simulationist Christian. I believe Christianity is correct, but it's describing the fact that our world is a program, not outlining the actual creation of a physical universe. From our perspective they would be the same though
>>
>>18995893
That's the most neckbeard thing I've ever heard
>>
>mom makes me wear a cross for a while
>I'm pagan but do it anyway to please her
>get sleep paralysis several nights in a row
>one night get it the worst and run crying into her room
>She has me take off the cross and it didn't happen again

Another
>decide to nap to a binaural beats stream
>dream and get lucid
>all people in my dream are looking up to the sky
>hear the music during my dream
>dream people freak the fuck out and start morphing into terrifying beings
>I run to a nearby door and open it to a blinding light
>run through it
>I can see my bedroom but my vision has like a lense over it
>try to move my body but I can't
>manage to throw a loose sock across the room without moving
>I can feel my body vibrating, I can feel my skin and my bones and my blood
>overwhelmed as fuck, try to wake up
>manage to wake up after a while
>the sock I threw is at the other side of my room
>wigged out as fucj
>>
>>18995893
>our world is a program ... From our perspective they would be the same though
That reminds me of the theory that gravity is in fact only half as strong as it is and the rest of its effect is created by invisible undetectable little gnomes, but in the end it still works same as classical gravity.
Guess what does Occam's razor say about that?
>>
>be me
>lives in ricenigger shithole, folks here are in general very familiar with paranormal thingy
>there are reality shows aired on national TV channels fully dedicated to paranormal thingy
>sometimes there will be shaman or kind like that, deliberately will make the host / volunteer on TV being possessed by demon / spirit live aired on TV
>yep, watching man being possessed by supernatural being has become a trend among riceniggers
>me actually enjoys watching these kind of show since i was still elementary school student
>>
>>18986390
And way do these so called demons never talk about Allah or Mohammed?

Because these people are either fucked in the head or fucked up on drugs and have never heard of Allah or Mohammed. Mewning all their religious knowledge and beliefs are nothing more than what they've been taught by the people around them.
>>
>>18987165
When your boyfriend turns the electric anal vibrator on via ramote control.
>>
>>18987216
Should have asked which religion is real.
>>
>>18987301
the dude literally does zero research and treats obvious cgi as if it's absolutely real
>>
>>18987241
>intelligent, aetherial, formless beings
Yes, beings that have spent millennia appearing at night to spoop us for no reason
>>
>>18986390
dump
>>
File: giphy_s.gif (111KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy_s.gif
111KB, 480x270px
>>18986390
>>
File: qrcode_3.png (61KB, 1480x1480px) Image search: [Google]
qrcode_3.png
61KB, 1480x1480px
>>18986611
>>
>>18995776
Muh cob
>>
File: ORZ_by_47ness[1].jpg (136KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
ORZ_by_47ness[1].jpg
136KB, 800x700px
>>18994957
>i.e. you schizo autist rpers need science
>"Science"
>The same thing that has been stated many times to just be one making theories and tests to determine certain things, and is well known for being a field in which people can easily bullshit you
>Thinking that something like that is infallible.

You are a *silly cow*. Come, it is time for *dancing*.
>>
>>18986390
This guy ends every word with an upward inflection, very annoying.
>>
>>18987216
I have a sort of similar story that happened last Friday.
>entertain a few friends by letting them do a summoning after telling them I don't fall for that stuff
>plan to do it in my garage as it has a lot of space
>impressed by the work put into it
>dusty animal skulls, powders painting the floor, candles, black feathers, a whole lot of shit
>I tell them I can fight anything they manage to conjure, so don't hold back
>they leave after a quiet night of movies, and I go to bed
>middle of night and my door sensor alarms
>"*beeeep* Front door opened"
>oh fuck
>grab a bat and check, but my doors and windows are still sealed
>maybe it was an audio hallucination from waking up
>head back upstairs
>"*beeeep* Back door opened"
>grip bat and run into backyard hoping to find or scare off someone who is trying to enter
>hear a fucking huge crash throughout the house, the ground shakes
>jump and nearly shit myself
>grab keys and hop in my car in the driveway
In the morning I returned. All of the tools on my counters were on the ground, but stranger yet my metal shelf that they left their ghosty shit on had been thrown across the room. The wall opposite to the shelf had a huge dent in it.
>>
>>18986390
They just stoled my nigga KFC
>>
>>18987216
Hahahaha luckily your friend probably knew what he was doing and summoned something mostly friendly. Not all demons are evil and not all angels are good.
>>
>>18987291
Colours aren't real
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.