[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is insanity a metaphysical malaise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0444.jpg (142KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
142KB, 500x709px
Is insanity a metaphysical malaise?
>>
>>18986302
wat
>>
>>18986302
Thats what I believe schizophrenics actually suffer from
>>
>>18986302
All the voices are Spirits.
All the Madness is Divine.
>>
>>18986302
It is indeed, it's a disorder that shatters the borders between reality and your perception of it.
>>
>>18986302
As someone who experienced "insanity" twice in his life, I can assure you it's metaphysical, even divine in nature, an in some aspects more sane, and grounded in reality, than ordinary people can imagine.

Seeing you post a cannibalistic murderer, who is also insane, but quite in a different way, than I was, reminds one that we need many more words in our quite limited english vocabulary to describe spiritual concerns, to communicate efficiently the happenings in ones inner worlds.
>>
File: 14962377772456.jpg (287KB, 800x1310px) Image search: [Google]
14962377772456.jpg
287KB, 800x1310px
>>18986302
There is nothing more truthful than seeing and understanding a reality, your reality, that has put into question the standard metaphysical concepts of which most people are conditioned to believe they understand just from observation and experience.

I believe there are at least two basic types of infrastructure that exist to further understand the metaphysical. There is the physical and there is the spiritual.

There are philosophical fields of study that are grounded in the preconceived notion of reality by a logic of which is defined by it, and so therefore it is traditional (in the sense that this is what most people observe and experience by default), ultimately doing nothing more than challenging notions that remain within their naturally conditioned understanding. This can be considered the physical infrastructure.

The second, this so called malaise, also conforms to the deliberative foundation of physical study however there is something spiritual, as in unexplained, that happens within. There's a lot of different terms that exist to describe and interpret this concept, such as the soul, third eye, or God.

I personally have become a lot more spiritual recently and I cannot understand why. Perhaps I can consider the deliberative foundations of physical study that pushed me in this direction but I cannot truly fathom the idea of which has allowed me to open up my "soul". It is something no physical thing can accomplish despite how influential the physical may be.
>>
All the schizos of this board, gather! As one myself I remember feeling that in some ways the entire universe conspired against me since birth. Certain numbers, such as 3, 7 and 14, whenever they appeared around me, in date, time etc, the cruel voices would return to haunt me. At some point it did feel like it was originating in a plane of existence outside my comprehension.
>>
i always thought its just your sense of reality that breaks and you start going loopy.

friend was diagnosed as a schizo and whatever he imagines he think actually happened and he's not unstable but if he losses his shit he could very well hurt someone. he told me that god talks to him and he told him that he is a girl. he also told me that he has powers to heat up or freeze water. i just go along with whatever he says because i know there's no point in arguing.
>>
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2010/01/21/schizophrenia-is-not-an-illness/ interesting
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.