[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ki real and can you harness it like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Is ki real and can you harness it like pic related?
>>
Yes, and you can shoot fireballs, fly around, and go Super Saiyan.
>>
>>18986116
Yes. So is Zenkai Boost, shot yourself and get stronger.
>>
Yes but you have to cut your balls off first. It sounds crazy but just trust me, right after I did it I was able to fly around using just the energy of my own body
>>
>>18986116
yea but only if you give me 5 dollars first.
>>
More seriously? You can do that sort of thing in lucid meditation, magick in the dreamland type thing, but even then you'd be exhausting everything your Body of Light has and feel like shit when you open your eyes again if you blast off even a fraction of that much energy. IE: It's retarded and learn some moderation. If you mean in the physical reality, you're not going to get more than static off your fingers on command. You're not an alien Saiyan with decades of extreme self-destructive practice, Anon.
>>
>>18987055
Can you use it for healing? be it yourself, or heal others.
>>
>>18986116
It seems to be real in my experience with the martial arts, but ive never met anyone who can do more than simple reiki stuff with it.
>>
>>18987055

Can you self cuk that little dick self suck it self suck dat lil dick

gimme gimme wanna suck u self suck self suck ur lil dick
>>
>>18987352
Never change Barry /b/ Benson
>>
>>18986116
Yes but it is very hard to do more then healing or causing pain close range . Though I have had luck changing wind currents and even used to to lift girls skirts with said current . I've also had ki fights with people with was mostly feeling each others pressure and guarding against it . Nothing phenomenal "yet" very for basic body vibrations during meditation.
To give you a serious answer OP
>>
>>18987402
That wasnt serious, no one in real life wears skirts light enough to be picked up by the wind.

The only skirts worn are by office workers, who have them so tight they can barely walk
>>
It's real but our power levels have been suppressed by the black knight satellite for so long it might as well Not be real. Unless the super human of legend appears or the black knight satellite is shot down were stuck. The andromedians placed the satellite there fearing our warlike tendencies.
>>
>>18987423
Lmao sorry your town doesn't have as many dumb sluts walking around as mine . I feel for you bro and understand why you lashed out
>>
>>18987426
Yes
>>
>>18987436
We have dumb sluts they just wear short shorts and bikinis mostly, even when they're not swimming lmao
>>
>>18987443

lemme suck dat lil boy lemme suk you out of u
>>
>>18987444
Haha that sucks but not really
>>
>>18986116
It's real, but wasting it like pic related is retarded given how much fucking time and effort it is to gather and refine into usable energy
>>
>>18986116
Watch this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdhKVb9WE
>>
>>18987340
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdhKVb9WE
>>
>>18986116
In a metaphysical sense as a tool for greater control of one's own mind? Yes. As an actual physical phenomena? No. I have experienced what people call the "third eye" and even some astral projection, although I realize it to be an entirely self contained experience within the mind, but I guess in a way you could call that control "ki".

Of course, the body also produces small amounts of latent energy, but you can't really do anything with it. And brainwaves also exist, but don't expect to be able to do any telepathy until we invent brain-computer interfaces that are wired to some kind of converter.
>>
>>18987502
Doing it like pic related might be useful if you're just practicing gathering the energy.
>>
Ki is real, that's why mma fighters do it all the time to throw kamehamas at each other.

No, all that shit is fake.
>>
>>18988109
Part of gathering energy is reducing the leakage and spending to a minimum in order to refine and transmute for actual usage later on. There are way easier and more efficient ways to fuck something or somebody up using energy than a fucking kamehameha, there are plenty of magics and techniques to utilise qi, be it for healing, spirit work, damage, etc.
>>
>>18987352
Excellent post
>>
>>18987402
What are those things? Are they alive?
>>
>>18988261
looks like ankhs to me
>>
>>18987055
>More seriously? You can do that sort of thing in lucid meditation, magick in the dreamland type thing, but even then you'd be exhausting everything your Body of Light has and feel like shit when you open your eyes again if you blast off even a fraction of that much energy.
bullshit u fucking retard rofl, i've done lucid dbz dream beam struggles, you don't fucking exhaust your "body of light" or whatever dumb hippie crap you think governs dream logic

nothing irl compares to how it'd feel to manifest your internal energy as an external energy construct, ergo it felt like a little bit of heat in my hands and then nothing else beyond what you'd feel trying to launch ki beams irl, b/c there's no other similar phenomena that my mind could emulate for the simulation
>>
This thread fucking sucks.
>>
no its just demonic possession.

Repent of all your possessions and lust now and do everything god tells you!
>>
>>18986116
I kamehameha'd a house in a dream once.

Ran to get people and was like I DID THAT!!! They guessed it was a gas leak then I tried to do it again and looked like a nard.
>>
>>18986116
Yes, and not unless you have more energy than a powerplant. I mean Roshi blew up the moon
>>
>>18987402
Mmm... Jelly Ankhs.
>>
>>18987055
I've done a fukin kame-hame in a AP state when negative entity tried to attack me, some kind of reflex turned on and I just shot it out of my hand, I've done this 3 times total, 2 times in lucid dream 1 time in AP.

>>18987326
If you are full of it it will heal you from inside,sure.
>>
>>18993103
Weak, I'm working on a physical version. So far I am able to fuck with electronics.

In lucid dreaming I am able to increase my muscle mass tenfold. Lucid dreaming doesn't real
>>
>>18993976
thats pretty cool. i can fuck with random number generators but its taxing. i like rpgs. rng is a mainstay

i can also eves drop on people. world leaders are funny. im a free agent when it comes to info sales. always get return customers
>>
You can train muscles and technique, and do some bruce lee shit. What, too much work? Shooting energyballs out of your hands must be at least 1000 times harder.
>>
>>18986116
>Get swole
>Stand around shouting "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a lot
>???
>PROFIT!
>>
>>18988126
Fuck you, I totally saw Connor McGregor shoot off a Kaioken Kamehameha one time.
>>
Kaioken
Kaiokenx2
Kaiokenx3
Kaiokenx4
Kaiokenx20
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan 2
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan God
Super Saiyan Blue
Super Saiyan Blue Kaiokenx2
Super Saiyan Blue Kaiokenx10
>>
>>18986116
Sort of. You can harness it but you can't fire it off like that. And you can't heal with it either like some people are saying. But everyone can do it.

Let's say you were going to fight someone (there may be other applications for it but I don't feel like thinking of them right now). But let's say you're going to fight someone, okay?

It has a lot to do with physical contact and if you increase the force of physical contact your chi will do more damage to them.
>>
>>18988199
Yo, could you expand on this or drop links on where to learn up on it?
>>
>>18986116
think of it this way: if it were possible, it wouldn't be for someone who spends their time on an online community for schizophrenics and autists
>>
>>18994006
>>18993976
any proof? no?
>>
>>18994929
hahaha so true. this retards think that if magic or ki was real there wouldn't be people flying around blowing up buildings and shit. there isn't even any proof, like don't you people think one of these days, somebody who was able to do any of this shit would have gone to a lab and proven it without a shadow of a doubt? or how about just used it in a way where it benefited them like robbing a bank with magic or some shit? fucking delusional retards
>>
>>18986116
Yes, it feel very good when it spurt. Take some time to recharge though.
>>
File: wZjWF0l[1].jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l[1].jpg
71KB, 550x448px
>>18986130
Yes, this is true
>>
>>18986116

Ki is real, in a sense that we aren't entirely sure of yet. On one hand, a person can physically "charge up" their physical capability with it. Any martial artist/ lifter/ /fit/izen will tell you that what they do is easier when they meditate or get psyched up first. On the other hand, you have cases like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfeJuvn2fho

...where it's an asian guy lighting something on fire from tinder, with seemingly nothing to serve as a firestarter. Thermal imaging cameras have also observed that monks can perfectly regulate their body's heat and, more importantly, that their hands become much hotter when they are getting ready to attempt tricks like these.

Make your own judgments.
>>
>>18994889
Look up Daoist alchemy/Immortal cultivation and general neidan practice.
Read Foundations of internal alchemy by Wang Mu and Taoist yoga by Lu K'uan Yu.
There are tons of books, scriptures and general literature on the web, so do your own reasearch and don't skip the classics like Daodejing, Guanzi's Neiye, Zhuangzi, etc.
Also, If you manage to get yourself hooked on this crap like i did, better start learning chinese mandarin early on.
>>
File: IMG_1371.jpg (60KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.jpg
60KB, 625x415px
>>18987352
I'm able to suck my own dick already
>>
I would say yes... back in the days, the ancients had the understanding to do such feats. I would say that explains about the building of the ancient megalithic structures around the world. Where multi tons blocks are used. Not including on WHY did they bother to build such structures with such precise alignment to the heavens above..... geometry...ratio&proportion......... For such thing to be even possible would be a belief that such is even possible. Such as: there is such thing as an invisible realm along with the visible realm..... why does your cell phone work??? why does a radio work??? put 2 magnets of the same pole...... can't see... but there is obviously something there... or else it would not work and you can actually feel the invisible force of the magnet repelling each other..... yup... lots to learn.... I like this quote I heard not too long ago: "the future is the past" there is no other way to it... the way things are going... is leading to self extinction............
>>
>>18995709
Yes, but I'm not even going to share it here. I have many times and people think just say it's faked so you'll just have to come across proof of chi/ki/energy
>>
>>18986116
no
>>
>>18987055
How do i get my energy back after over exertion
>>
It might be possible one day but only after generations of passing out knowledge on to each other. Either that or we were once able to harness our energy better but we've all been neutered by the NWO

The only legit ki mastery I've seen evidence of classify as little more than neat parlor tricks
>>
>>18997366
Fuck, you just want someone to blame your laziness on.

What it is, is the fact the luxury and comfort have become of utmost importance in our society. This leads to a weaker body and mind as neither is encountering the challenges that they once used to.
Maybe if you had the dedication to get up every day do an hour of training, and I stress every day, for at least four years maybe you could harness your energy.
But since it takes more than saying some words and sitting back your just going to say its a load of BS and never even try because fuck hard work right.

And this is the only reason human life is so mundane, you can blame anyone but yourself for being weak
>>
KAMEHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
>>18994795
You skipped Super Saiyan 4
>>
>>18998187
my fellow black coloured mate
>>
>>18986116
You mean "chi"?
>>
>>18986116
https://youtu.be/nwrzYrpCHz0
>>
>>18994795
Akira Toryama nedds to work on a new project, like an imperial expedition into space set in the future where some prince descends from Goku and is 1/8 alien Saiyan, and slowly but surely begins to discover his strength and power.
>>
>>18986116
Yes, altough the oic related is pretty farfeched, once mastered you can do what majority considers miracles.

However it takes many years to practice in order to master it at least a little bit. It requires patience + high self control and discipline.
If you start now, you will feel the real difference in maybe 15-20 years. GL anon, I started 3 years ago with everyday meditation practices, and even tough I was skeptical in the beginning, I can feel now my mind shaping as I get deeper and deeper into it.
>>
>>18997345
Orange juice
>>
>>18998139
Hey dude maybe you need to clear out your chakras if you're gonna chimp like that :c

All I'm saying is, it seems like a lot of effort for what results to blowing out candles by punching air, or lighting paper on fire by holding your fist to it. Aside from one guy who combined his chi mastery with acupuncture and could (supposedly) do miracle cures in people, most of what I've seen has been impressive but not very useful

I know they're meant to be secretive about it but you'd think there would be more evidence if they can do crazy superhuman shit
>>
File: 1479417412794.jpg (75KB, 547x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479417412794.jpg
75KB, 547x1024px
>>18987690
Thanks for the video! This helps me imensely.

I'm able to use the same energy to magnetize a paper clip to move another paper clip.

When I'm real amped up I can focus the energy around my hand as a shield so that I can put my hand under near boiling water and my hand will come out undamaged and I barely feel any heat pain from the water.

I can also focus the energy to make my hand Very hot and then cold again within seconds, so hot it's nearly too hot to touch. I can almost light tissue paper on fire. (almost!)

Here is a vid I just made with about 45 seconds of concentration. I'm at work in my office.

https://youtu.be/9D_3moXgZjE
>>
>>19000776
Sorry
It just angers me when people deny the ability to control their energy, when that is literally all conciseness is.
You think, your controlling the energy in your brain, you move your finger your controlling the energy in your arm, you feel your controlling the energy in your body.
If you know anything about electricity you would know the flow of current produces and electric and a magnetic field around the electrons, the charges in your body are no different, now from that understanding it makes sense that an accumulation of charge in a single point of the body will produce proportionally strong fields. And these fields are literally what makes the universe spin
>>
>>18994856
>if you hit them harder, it will hurt more
Naw, you think?
>>
>>18986116
It is possible, but I think it is more of an illusion than anything. Think of a boxer punching, but it ends up being a feint. The victim of the punch thinks its real, and their brain sees it coming and trys to block it. You could say that the boxer created a ki blast from their hand.

Realistically, no you cannot shoot energy balls from any part of you.
>>
>>18986116
yes.

but it's invisible.

you can learn to use it to make a limb strong enough to break through concrete, or sometimes to heal.

best learned in traditional Okinawan karate.
>>
>>19001765
woah

Check out the vid. He's really doing it.
>>
>>18986116
there are certain people who have this skill / gift. i personally calls them "Energy-Bender", harnessing and manipulating energy from themselves and the nature in general. they could pull and harness energy directly from their surroundings to "recharge" their energy pool. they could use it depending on skill / school of their choosing, like healing or destruction school. or for some certain individuals, anything as they please, they could bend and manipulate energy into anything they want, into any use they want, like healing others, enveloping others in certain energy blanket, draining energy from other person, or even shoot energy projectiles from their hands. and most skilled of them all could manipulating materials, controlling wind, clouds or even rain.
>>
>>18986116
No.

Other things are, though. You should focus on the ones you can prove, bud.
>>
Ki is real. But that shit is over exaggerated as fuck in Dragon Ball.

Man uses ki to calm otherwise 'wild' animals down and puts them to sleep
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=21Yh6C96AKo
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.