[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consciousness as a chain of abuse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1491961212065.gif (175KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1491961212065.gif
175KB, 300x168px
So I had a thought the other day. Lets say you understood completely you would be unceremoniously shoveled into eternal hell following this incarnation. At that point you might decide that consciousness is a truly lamentable condition that ought to be snuffed out in all its manifestations. On the other hand realizing the futility of the endeavor of negating universal consciousness in the interest of doing something definitive on the basis of your revelation you might be inclined to create your own universe with conscious entities and you might arrange a contract for them which you find to be more just and palatable. As time goes on and the entities in your universe reject your contract and question your very existence, in response to their ingratitude you create your own system of eternal punishment so that they understand a) such a thing is possible by mere issue of their own conscious experience and b) everything is at stake. Eventually these entities which realize they cannot break the veil one or more of them also creates a universe which they believe represents a concept of justice. Bit by bit each world generally becomes more cruel because by the standard of its creator it represents the epitome of justice compared to the world they are contained by.
>>
>>18986038
This is just shitty philosophy, the world is only as cruel as we make it to be. It's not some preordained thing built into the universe.
>>
>>18986111
I'm not talking about the world. I am talking about the eschatological arrangement of eternal hell. That threat has probably filtered down recursively through who knows how many iterations. Each "archon" is trying to represent his conception of a just world and they all involve this carrot/stick dynamic that we're subject to.
>>
if i find out ur turnign brycee off and throwing him in their with moot im gonna do weird things
>>
image proves a thought
this is why i shower in the dark kp
>>
>>18986038
>not forgiving and elucidating
>not abandoning the concept of authority
>hurrrdurrdurr people who know nothing about anything don't understand my perspective. Instead of explaining it to them and not taking it personally, I'm going to get really offended and I'll throw them in a pit of fire with pokey sticks forever.
I HATE REALITY I HATE HUMANS HOLY SHIT AAHAHAHAHHAHAHH
>>
>being limited by philosophy, logic, concepts, ideas and being itself
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.