[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abramelin Ceremony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: abramelin.jpg (30KB, 220x327px) Image search: [Google]
abramelin.jpg
30KB, 220x327px
I am interested in undergoing the 18 month ceremony in Abramelin.
It is my understanding that social contact is to be minimized, but that it's acceptable to undergo the ceremony with others.
With that being said, if anyone else is interested and willing to pool resources, post here.

If you have already done this, talk here about it I guess.
>>
>>18985997
You got a suitable location (read: house)?
>>
>>18986002

No, which is why I'm looking to pool resources with others.
I have seen houses for rent at around $1200/month nearby, but I have yet to find one which seemed suitable for the process. Most areas are very noisy, since I live near a city.

If you have a suitable location in mind which is available for rent or sale I would be willing to commit funds, depending on the amount and how it gets divided (how many people would be partaking).

As an important note, I will not go into this with any quitters. If you aren't willing to put aside a full 18 months of your life, don't bother. It will be completed.
>>
>>18986031

See, now that bit right there about "no quitters", that sends up an immediate red flag to anybody that's actually serious enough about magic to even *consider* reaching out and touching a HGA. That implies you expect people will want to quit. Now, from your end, that may have been because you know it's tedious as all fuck, but to somebody not-you, that's likely to be inferred that there's a strong possibility of there being a sketchy douchefuck they'll have to drag through it. There's also the fact that at no point you mention a nation of origin, or anything else that would bolster confidence that you're not somebody who saw a cool movie and wants to fantasize about trying that shit at home. This isn't even digging in to the potential points of failure that could crop up from randos trying out the Big Boy League workings in a group (including, but not limited to: personality/habit/allergen/hygiene/medical issues).
>>
>>18986437

I only say no quitters because it's a really long time to dedicate to something and I'm looking for a joined financial arrangement. Basically I need a guarantee that the funds associated will be able to cover a full 18-month period of time.

I estimate the cost at $25,000+ taking into account finding and purchasing/renting/altering a location in relative solitude, gathering food and materials, misc. costs, for an 18-month period. That's based on my own yearly costs and the general cost of suitable buildings that I've seen before.

Of course, that all depends on location. I'm in the US and I assume most /x/philes are too. But basically anything within the country is acceptable to me, so long as it suits the needs of the ceremony and is within a reasonable price range.

If someone wants to quit on the ritual, that's fine so long as it doesn't interfere with my own work in any way (including financially).
>>
In what chapter is the 18month ceremony described?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.