[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were God, what would you do ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.gif (16KB, 406x306px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
16KB, 406x306px
If you were God, what would you do ?
>>
But it's all god
>>
>>18985861
Have some sons who run universes. Make mortals who run the life ascension gauntlet. Love my children.
>>
I would have two girls and make them goddesses. I would let them rule the universe.

I would also make a karma system where negative actions are instantly punished and good actions are rewarded. Everyone would have a karma score, with different perks and disadvantages, based on their karma score.
>>
File: cheesehead.jpg (107KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
cheesehead.jpg
107KB, 400x369px
>>
Make big titty anime bitches out of thin air and fuck them
>>
>>18985867
What do you mean ?
>>
Make the matrix a thing.
Program it so everyone's decent.
>>
>>18985904
You have your life and being in The All.
>>
>>18985861
poetry and stuff I guess
something to distract me from people's prayers
>>
File: Holland.jpg (92KB, 314x359px) Image search: [Google]
Holland.jpg
92KB, 314x359px
>>18985861
Get someone to get rit of the Jews and make the Dutch my new favorite. They are far more into cheese and more likeable.
>>
>>18985861
create a universe, divide myself into billions of pieces, and experience the worlds I have created.
>>
>>18985861
Post on 4chan
>>
Infiltrate humanity looking like a normal man. Use superpowers to have maximum keks. Help people everywhere i go. Punish evil. Fuck mad hoes. Infinite drugs.
Have a squad of a few angel mates that do fun shit with me. A small army of super hot lady angels that protect me an my crew. Just for aesthetics and confusing humans. Since im immortal and indisrtructible.
>>
>>18985861
Make you all happy.
>>
>>18985985
Fuck off, Spirit Science. Evil is "all" too according to your dumb ass.
>>
Create some basic laws, like: the better the experience, the more conscious of it we are.

Then divide my consciousness on zillions of fragments, each fragment creating realities to live in.

When a fragment gets tired it can come back to the wholeness of God-consciousness.

The whole Earth is a fragment.
>>
>>18986135
You're too nice for this world.
>>
>>18985861
Just watch.
>>
>>18985861

Whatever the fuck is happening now is obviously the eventual answer
>>
>>18985867
/thread
>>
>>18986201
Even the devil is god, nigger
>>
>>18986276
actually, i apologize. you didn't deserve that. have a good day!
>>
Make sure humans create machines, guide them in this secretly.
Harden the humans heart and then start conflict between the two.
>Now here starts the fun
Descend from my normal God place and live as an all powerful machine, obviously keeping my powers, knowledge, etc. Use them only to spice things up.
Proceed to get revenge on humans and cause them agony, except to the human version of me, that one being me, the one that wrote this on all timelines and will continue to do so.
Make the humans live again and again for punishment until I get bored, then I quickly expand to space, universe, dimensions, etc with my machine children looking to destroy.
I would make civilizations just to kill them and whatever, after getting bored of this I would resume the same things you would expect God to do and experiment creating life and bending rules.
>>
Disable my ability to see the future of all possibilities, lest I get bored knowing everything. Create a planet. Inhabit it with a bunch of people. Let each individual person build on reality the way they see fit. The more people alive, the more kids, the more kids the more realities. Let their ideas form other planets. The more they explore, the more planets and solar systems and galaxies are created by the subconscious expectations of all of those that inhabit the universe, spawning an infinite amount of races with different cultures, different abilities, different languages, different plants, different everything. Then spend my time living out the stories, movies, games etc that I find interesting. Occasionally invade reality for shits and grins, being a superpowered vigilante that dismantles evil groups that are unstoppable by those under their thumb, fights random crime and scares criminals straight, and fucks around with superpowers. Guarantee that every soul gets reborn into another normal life if they've been a dick (they'll get it right eventually) or into their favorite story with those they care about most if they've been good.
>>
>>18985902
Now this is a God I can believe in
>>
this
>>
>>18986306
Can I respawn in Adventure Time please? I wanna fight evil with my talking dog bro and explore a magical world with a chill vampire babe.

Ktx
>>
I would recreate the universe as a storytelling machine instead of a maelstrom of senseless pain and butchery.
>>
File: 1493210124878.jpg (726KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493210124878.jpg
726KB, 1200x900px
>>18985861
pretty much nothing. unless the reason that god stop talking to people in the bible was that a extra dimensional warp beast war sprung up and god got busy fighting off cthulhu and Tzeentch in secret. Then I'd do that I guess.

I also would feel kinda bummed out for any astronauts that make it to mars just to find nothing, so I'd zap in some microscopic space worms or something to make their trip more worth it.
>>
Kill myself
>>
File: 7-Alexander-submarine_web.jpg (115KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
7-Alexander-submarine_web.jpg
115KB, 500x463px
>>18985861
eliminate all possibility of conscious experience.

I really hope he does this at some point.
>>
>>18985861
Destroy all positives and negatives
Give all of the people and things a lot of freedom and magic powers n shit, as well as immortality if desired
>>
>>18985861
The least possible.
>>
>>18985867
FPBP
>>
>>18985902
This. I'd also make anime real for the poor bastards on earth. And make sub Sharan Africa arable
>>
>>18985861
No sickness, starvation, disaster, war, or injustice. Also everyone is now Catgirls.
>>
>>18985861
Whatt Imdoin now
>>
>>18985897
sounds like hell
>>
>>18985861
I'd touch all the butts.
>>
>>18985861
Shatter myself into a million pieces and forget that I was God. What else is there to do?
>>
2 girls at the same time
>>
>>18988120
David Spade?
>>
>>18985861
>Delete 4chan
>make animoo real
>turn all /pol/acks into niggers
>>
>>18985861
I´d prolly go on vacation, dude´s been here for a long time relenting and shit.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.