[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everytime i try to focus on finding slutions on actual world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: angry doot.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
angry doot.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
everytime i try to focus on finding slutions on actual world problems and avoid the inevitable one world government and actually start getting shit done my brain suddenly stops cooperating but ONLY when it comes down to important things like i said no matter how clear my ideas are or anything i just turn into a fucking zombie for months and go back to the dumb ass routine of not doing shit and not thinking my mind just stops cooperating , i suspect there is some sort of mind control at work like MKultra type of shit most probably through electronics, any suggestions or other ideas as to what might be causing this? ive been trying to get back to my senses for months now but it just seems as though my mind wont cooperate
>>
>>18985797
Did you have trouble in school, college or doing your job, if you ever had any, because of this, OP?

Do you have trouble doing things you know you need to do to get on with your life, to get a (better) job, to get your shit together, but you just don't do them for a reason that's beyond your comprehension?

Are you forgetful, have trouble paying attention during conversations, are you impatient?

Anything like that?
>>
>>18985839
Not OP but you literally just described me
>>
File: The Ultimate Redpill.png (1MB, 2904x4670px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Redpill.png
1MB, 2904x4670px
>>18985797
>>
OP, I feel the same way, and I thought it could be some conspiracy mind control or maybe just me.
>>
>>18985839
yeah some of those happen a lot but im usually pretty good at motivating myself except in schooli usually focus on all these things but ever since then i been focusing on my school work instead even tho i still cant seem to focus
>>
>>18986422 OP here
i tried describing it to people but nobody gets it its like everyone is just too comfortable in their way of life they never try to think about it you know but i knew i wasnt the only one
>>
you know its like i always this light bulb for ideas and good plans and shit that gets me going and get shit done but whenever i do start moving that lightbulb in my head just dies for no reason and im stuck wondering how and why
>>
>>18985797

Okay, I know this is /x/ and y'all wanna get a conspiracy boner, but you might just have ADHD, senpai.

If you wanna give me the whole speech about how that's just another conspiracy, fine. But think about a chance of not feeling like your brain is just mush and you can't form a coherent thought for once in your life. If that sounds cool to you, look into it. Maybe get diagnosed by a professional, or at least talk to one. If you really believe in conspiracies that much that you don't wanna do that, alright, cool. Don't. If you still wanna try medication, you can probably buy Adderal off some college kid. Just keep in mind that Adderal doesn't help everyone.

All in all, I'd argue this is a solid option. I mean, alternative is brain damage, or you are actually getting mind controlled, and I don't think there's much you can change about that.
>>
>>18986562
Man. A label for a wandering mind. Better yet, drugs. They ran that whole scenario on me too. Just speed, all in all.
>>
>>18986562
no no i know it sounds like that really and can understand why youd think this but i know its not the case its not like that its more like a generator thats constantly going in my head analysing everything finding whats wrong and figuring plans to fix it and everything all the important things and i get all the motivation i need from myself whenever i want to but when it comes to it my brain just turns off for no reason completely zombified for months i do try to keep thinking and get shit done but the brain is just not working
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.