[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do about the Archons /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: fhdfhdhds.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fhdfhdhds.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
We have recently did damage to their frequency control grid.

The question is, for those who know about them....how do we shatter the grid completely and cause catastrophic and irreversible system failure?

I have heard the argument we shouldn't as to not shock humans who would be disturbed by the sudden reality change but it beats being food for the motherfuckers, right?
>>
open people's (and your own) chakras
>>
>>18985685
It's time that the humans know. Guide them so that some may awaken before it's too late.
>>
File: full_732361842.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
full_732361842.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>18985685
power overwhelming.
>>
>>18985685
Fuck it dude, extinguish the lords flame. Bring on the age of dark
>>
What is an archon opie, do explain
>>
>>18986620
A bunch of opportunists who trap people and steal their progress for themselves
>>
become an anarchist
whatever the archons are, they cannot sustain their power without physical bodies to exert their influence through

the military bases on major nodal points of the earth's energetic grid would be a good place to start exerting your magickal power
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>18986620
http://esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/
( Help / Dark Forces / Archons)
>>
File: somwhere_in_ukraine.jpg (643KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
somwhere_in_ukraine.jpg
643KB, 1920x1080px
>>18985685
>...how do we shatter the grid completely...?
Weekly group meditations is all that I know. Try to "wake up" and be more aware. The entire system works by keeping you busy, occupied, and distracted. They do this mostly by causing artificial scarcity so that you spend 99% of your waking life just trying to stay alive (and not homeless). They also keep you asleep by constant emotional bombardment. Try not to let yourself fall into the standard /pol/ bullshit of left/right male/female gay/straight black/white. It doesn't mean you can't be logical, just don't let your life revolve around artificially created conflicts.

Good luck to ALL of us!
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
http://prepareforchange.net/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.