[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daily reminder that he did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: lucifer.jpg (26KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
26KB, 480x460px
>>
>>18985525
Daily reminder that OP is a faggot.
>>
Who?
>>
File: op a fag 2.jpg (18KB, 284x330px) Image search: [Google]
op a fag 2.jpg
18KB, 284x330px
>>18985525
>>
You're right. No one should be forced to worship someone else.
>>
File: adorable.jpg (126KB, 350x411px) Image search: [Google]
adorable.jpg
126KB, 350x411px
>>18985525

>Sometimes the innocent suffer while the wicked prosper.....
>>
File: 1493755580660.png (440KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493755580660.png
440KB, 768x576px
Has anybody else here seen this movie? The Tragedy of Man? Lucifer's a real bro in it.
>>
Satan was a good guy. He knew that spending eternity worshipping God was punishment and he wanted to change it. He wanted to become God so he could provide us with a fair universe.
>>
>>18985525
NEITHER DID I
AT LEAST NOT IN MY UNIVERSE
THERE WERE EMPATHETIC PEOPLE IN MY UNIVERSE... BUT THAT UNIVERSE OF LEGIONNAIRES SEEKS TO DESTROY LOVE AND FRIENDLINESS AND THEIR OWN MEMORIES OF DESTROYING LOVE AND FRIENDLINESS!!!!!
>>
I don't really find Lucifer worthy of worship. In fact I'm atheistic because I don't know what's going on but it seems futile to try to side with any of these entities. But mostly I just look at Lucifer as the first victim of consciousness. I feel bad for all truly conscious entities because they are subject to horrible turmoil. Lucifer is no different.
>>
>>18985552
I haven't, care to tell me what's he like in the film?
>>
It is true he did nothing wrong. It is God's will when Satan does evil but it is against God's will when man does evil.
>>
>>18985564
The real question is why did God give him that idea? Does god in fact hate himself?
>>
>>18985525
Because hell isnt evil?
Isn't evil the poster child of your little 8th grade deviant art club?
>>
>>18986775
Hell is God's doing, not Satan's.
>>
OP is correct.

God put everything into place as it is. God created Hell, God decided to send sinners there. God decides to not forgive people because they don't think he made himself into a human and sacrificed himself to himself for their sins. God is the root of all evil, god allows Satan to do evil.

God is a schmuck.
>>
>>18986906
Lucifer is the God complex. See Polpot, Mao, Conquistadors, Spanish Catholics in haiti. If you say that's nothing wrong, then you deserve hell.
>>
>>18986754
Maybe Lucifer is another deity getting fed up with God's bullshit.
>Hey guys it's me god
>I'm tots a super mega powerful all knowing super fucking cuddly deity
>Please ignore anything in the bible that might indicate otherwise
>Now give me your (you)'s in the form of worship goys
>>
>>18985542
>freewill
>>
Cause damning humanity ain't no thang
>ultimate dindu nuffin
>>
>>18985564
>>18986746
>>18986906
lucifer rejected the name of the holy spirit. this is unforgivable. there is nothing just or truthful in doing so, so says god. the almost incomprehensible understanding of what rejecting the name of the holy spirit really means to you is something that should be understood yourself. find your own answers, and hopefully they don't give you the same treatment lucifer got.
>>
>>18985525
Why the FUCK did Milton make Adam so inhuman and Lucifer so human?
>>
Also daily reminder that no matter how well-written, neither Milton nor Dante are scripture.
>>
>>18988260
The truth is as follows: it is a part of God's plan for evil to exist. Yes, Lucifer was tempted by the old evil and thus rejected the name of the holy spirit. However, he still serves God (maybe without realising it). My point is that you shouldn't condemn the devil - he simply does what God allows him to do - nothing more, nothing less.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.