[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bianular Beats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: babebeats.jpg (4KB, 240x202px) Image search: [Google]
babebeats.jpg
4KB, 240x202px
Anybody knowhow these work ? I have seen a shit load of bizzare youtube vids making amazing claims like chaing eye color and increasing height and shit. Any boyd have any experience with this ?

Example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBzq0jkxZH4
I feel like it could possibly have something to it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474692406425.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474692406425.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>>18985123
I'll let you take a guess
>>
ay. if you suck my dick you'll grow 3 inches. wanna try it?
>>
Pow! Right in the rusty tuna can
>>
>>18985154
>>18985452
>>18985503
I remember a time /x/ wasn't this useless.
>>
Well, I listened to one to have bigger bull-like balls and it worked
>>
>>18985123
OP you are getting shit posts because your thread is garbage
Sound isn't going to make you taller not to mention the amount of spelling errors in your post
FFS grow a god dam brain
>inb4 i was pretending
>>
>>18986851
Not exactly true.

Sound can do a lot of things just
not YouTube sound.
You need a huge system for it
>>
I mean, the youtube videos are probably fake trash. But in old Welsh witchcraft there are incantations for those kinds of changes, but usually they are performed on a full moon beside a river sky clad.
>>
>>18986980
https://youtu.be/bmQ1jcYU30U
>>
>>18985123
Never tried this but I doubt this shit works. There would be much more talk about it if it did.
>>
>>18987184

As if the case with any of the rituals and magic and so on posted on /x/. But you're ruining the LARP by bringing logic into this.
>>
>>18985123
Yes it does work. It's called Hemi-Sync.
Different tones are sent to each ear using headphones. The two hemispheres of the brain act in unison to hear a third signal, which is the difference between the two tones.
Alpha state, 8-12Hz increases activity in the mid-line section of the brain.
Theta state, 3-8Hz increases the central and bi-temporal sections of the brain.
Delta state, 0.2-3Hz increases frontal lobe activity.
To create a delta wave you need an audio program. Audacity should be able to create simple tones and it's free.
Create two tone generates in separate channels. Make the waveform to be Sine. First frequency of 216, second at 219. Pan one channel left and the other right.
You now have a delta wave brain sync audio file.
>>
>>18987217
>To create a delta wave you need
Meant to say binaural beat.
>>
>>18987016
That feel like it would be miserable
>>
>>18987306
flashbangs are paranormal
>>
>>18985123
Of course they work. That's how Chris Chan grew his vagina.
>>
>>18985123
Binaural beats always put me in a primitive mindset
>>
>>18987914
What do you mean?
>>
just use it for mediation.
>>
>>18985123
I got high one night and decided to listen to hand of god using my phone and bose qc35. I was able to open my chakras, i could see them clearly. A bit later i saw my self in 3rd person and could see my spine and skull glowing a neon color. The feeling was awesome and felt like it lasted a couple hours.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.