[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A very easy to swallow red pill/baby steps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

File: step01.jpg (105KB, 587x288px) Image search: [Google]
step01.jpg
105KB, 587x288px
I will put it simple, because it is very easy to understand.
The Nazis treated the jew's ghetto with fluoride because this substance makes people easier to control by inducing thoughts and needs. When the war ended the jews were so numbed that they actually believed that the holocaust happended the way the US propaganda told them. Nowadays most of us drink the water treated in the same way and there's propaganda everywhere telling you what you want, who you are and that everything is cool and good.

Drink you water with lemon juicy or find a way to get distilled water, mind the minerals.
Once you do this for a long time it is like the glasses from "They live" got stuck in your face.

Stay wake and don't forget that if you want enlightment for yourself you should also desire it for others.
One step at a time.
>>
>>18984328
Most of Europe's water supply is not fluorated and I drink my water directly from a nearby spring.

Why the hell is my pineal gland calcified and where the fuck is my enilightenment?
>>
>>18984328
>Drink you water with lemon juicy

Will this counter the fluoride?
>>
>>18984328
>The Nazis treated the jew's ghetto with fluoride because this substance makes people easier to control by inducing thoughts and needs. When the war ended the jews were so numbed that they actually believed that the holocaust happended the way the US propaganda told them.

So did the Nazis also treat themselves with flouride? Seeing as how they corroborated the events, and the more taciturn simply stated that they were following orders. Why didn't they deny the charges?
>>
>>18984473
>toothpaste

And, anon, it's just a step towards a greater reward. Like I said, a baby step.
>>
>>18984546
This is a very likely scenario, anon.
>>
>>18984546
>Admit you did this or we will kill you
>corroborated
>>
>>18984622
Cool presumption. You got any facts to back that up?
>>
>>18984328
Dude, really just shut the fuck up. There are so many untampered pictures of the holocaust before 'shopping was even a thing.

Pictures of hundreds of bodies lying in ditches, and countless other brutalities and crimes against humanity.

Pro tip, don't be so much of a conspiracy theorist that you try to doubt undeniable happenings like the holocaust and concentration camps. That's an incredibly stupid thing to try to believe, and it only makes you look stupider than hell.
>>
>>18984328

so your theory is that Nazis forced Jews to live in ghettos and poisoned their water so they could be mind-controlled, but *didn't* actually murder any Jews?

the Nazis went to war with the entire earth and inflicted massive casualties on every other race, but left the Jews alone, other than feeding them propaganda about how they were being killed in ovens?

yeah, a real easy red pill, anybody would agree with your incredible reasoning skills.
>>
>>18984651
I never said that they didn't kill any jews. Are you guys always this dense?
It's just easier to kill a lot of people if they agree with you, that's why they treated the water with fluoride. When they released the numb minded jews they only told them that Nazis did this and that to make it look worst that it really were. Like the "oven rollercoaster" and the other disparity in the story.
>>
>>18984829
>disparity
Disparities.
>>
>>18984695
How are you making this up from what I said? Holy! You are enlightened to the point where you can create a counterargument from an argument that you took from thin air.
>>
The world is stranger than you think
>>
File: il_570xN.370263870_r8lg.jpg (38KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.370263870_r8lg.jpg
38KB, 570x380px
>>18984651
All the untampered pics. I bet the Nazi's were smart enough to document their own war crimes and pose in the pictures with them as well. Strangely the only war criminals to this date that willingly incriminated themselves.
But just believe whatever your told without thinking about it. Good goyim
>>
>>18984328

[citation needed]
>>
>>18985232
If the Nazis had won, they wouldn't be war crimes.

Let's say the Allies lost WW2. Do you think Truman and Churchill wouldn't be arrested for firebox bing Dresden or nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Do you think the Russians would have gotten off Scott free for raping their way westward?

They documented it because they thought they were right. We documented our shit because we thought we were right. The saying "might makes right" is true: we won, so we didn't get tried for war crimes.

You can make the case that concentration camps weren't organized to kill jews (dubious) or that it wasn't really 6 million who died (possible) but to deny the existence at all is just flat out retarded.

Then again you think fluoride is a mind control agent rather than just something the government uses to prevent tooth decay that possibly has unintended side effects so "retarded" is probably spot on.

Fuck I hate what /x/ has become.
>>
>>18986426
>angrily fluoride-staring at the monitor

The power they have over people is so strong that we didn't even have to tell the Holocaust was fake, you just came in here and started to argue against it when nowhere no one gave you reason to.
Wake up, sheep.
>>
File: 1489598626636.png (355KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1489598626636.png
355KB, 1000x1050px
>>18986426
>thinking I'm fluoride man
We need id's.

There's documentation of the Germans plans to deport the Jews out to Israel.(and 'apparently' one for Madagascar) but absolutely no documents to say that the Holocaust was to be initiated or implemented.
>do you think Churchill and Truman would have gotten away with...
Yes(except the Russian dogs) because Hitler offered white peace several times seeing how pointless the war had become. Plus that prideful arrogant pure-blooded mentality everyone pishes about the Germans would have left them incapable of performing such atrocities as they'd believe themselves to be better than/above that.(Hitler gave orders that anyone caught stealing in France would be executed. And it happened) How did Japan get away with all it done? Nanking, Unit 731. Don't say you think the nuke was enough.
The Germans were made to suffer after the war.
When you look at the actions of everything fishy stuff keeps popping up. Try looking into the matter properly and try avoiding idiot shills that make holohoax denial look retarded
>>
File: 1486751324203.jpg (302KB, 886x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486751324203.jpg
302KB, 886x491px
>>18986426
>>18986966
https://www.cwporter.com
Here's some good work here sadly (((someone's))) bought the website and stuff stupid right-wing memes in it and some content seems to have gone missing. Check out Katyn massacre, Holocaust tattoo and Nuremberg trial. All but a fraction of things you can actually research yourself is corroborated by holocaust historian believers and deniers alike.
>You could make the case the concentration camps weren't organized to kill Jews(dubious)
What's dubious is the actual thought that people would go through the hassle to systematically genocide a population in the least efficient way possible. Concentration camps have never been in history used to kill people ever.
>6 million
You seem to have missed the revision. They basically double the tally to over 11million so now its officially roughly between 500 000- 11mil that died. A trivial number of 10mil they might be wrong about. Its getting ridiculous
>>
>>18984622
Except they knew they were going to die anyway. Why speak what some Americans tell you to speak?
>>
>>18985232
The meticulous nature of German culture is what ultimately led to the Nuremberg Trials taking place. The Allies had insurmountable evidence against the Nazis, who were brutally efficient in their record keeping.

Also, ad hominem does not support your argument.
>>
>>18986426

>firebox bing dresden

I fucking lost it, having to use bing is a faith worse than death. 10/10 war crime would reccomend
>>
File: 1493738562897.png (260KB, 660x586px) Image search: [Google]
1493738562897.png
260KB, 660x586px
>>18987109
To put an end to the torture?
>>18987123
Good goyim is an attack on you? Maybe bad I seem to have meant typical Jew now. How you paid attention to a lot of the happens of the Nuremberg trial? Insurmountable evidence of their atrocities is nonexistent
>>
>>18987159
What torture? The burden of proof lies with you.

Also, yes, insurmountable evidence is extant and easily obtainable; it's literally a Google search away. Maybe if you quit plugging your ears and yelling (((THEY))) for 30 seconds, you'd understand the truth behind Occam's razor. And yes, slinging insults of any kind, regardless of applicability, is still ad-hominem, and still does not lend you credence.
>>
>>18987188
Burden of proof lies with you too son. You can literally google search everything I'm saying. Goyim isn't an insult and neither is Jew
>>
>>18986426
Uh, except the Russians didn't document their rape with a fucking photograph next to the girl making a big thumbs up. You document the shit that looks good in the history book, not stringing up humans like stuck pigs.

When you see the non-altered versions its just men standing next to bread ovens or officers talking to local people who are smiling, which is exactly the kind of thing you'd put in a book to document the war after you won. You wouldn't show a bunch of normies back home war crimes and go "Look we did it!"
>>
>>18984651
>There are so many untampered pictures of the holocaust before 'shopping was even a thing.
were you not taught about soviet photo montages and propaganda? all the pictures with staling and the "undesirables" who were later retracted? holy shit people cannot be this stupid, photo editing has been around as long as taking photographs has been
>>
>>18987778
He's clearly 14 and doesn't understand that people were editing photos manually long before computers were even a thing. It takes lots of time, but when you've got a government agency and a mission, time is nothing.

The communists HATED the Nazis, removing their beliefs from the picture globally forever was all part of (((the plan)))
>>
>holocaust deniers are legitimately convinced that they know the truth and didn't fall for neo-nazi propaganda
>>
>>18987805
Have you seen how retarded neo-nazi are. They don't have the temperament nor smarts to plow through 100 of documents and construct lies with evidence to back it up.
>>18986977
>>18986966
Read my nonsense here. Not saying I know the truth but blatantly disregarding facts and common sense is just stupid on your part.
>>
>>18986426
>Fuck I hate what /x/ has become

And I hate that there ar people like you who buy into the Holohoax, even when we have such wonderful cases of shit like "Nazi masturbation machines" being used to kill Jews.
>>
>>18989046
>neo-nazis are too stupid to lie
Are you sure about that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1991/06/18/holocaust-revisionist-admits-he-is-not-engineer/b208816c-6c3c-481e-9d66-545a815f8f36/?utm_term=.bddf0797a4c7

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/
>>
>>18990647
Where can I get one of these "Nazi masturbation machines"?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18990702
Anyone that believed his work to begin with deserve to be holocausted aswell as those who ignore all the flaws in the holohoax story. There are idiot deceivers on both sides of thing just don't be the fool to fall for their nonsense
>>
>>18991430
The point you're missing is that the foundation of holocaust denial is built upon disinformation and other claims of questionable origins just like that.
The next time you're looking at a piece that supports denial make an effort to do thorough research behind its proponents and the assertions it makes. You might be surprised.
>>
Adding onto this. I get my water from an old fashioned water pump that I fixed up out back of my house. The first side effect of being de-droned is the fucking five o' clock news. When you watch those people and look past the verbiage and get to the meat of what they're actually trying to get you to think about, all with that crisp dollar bill smile, you'll really feel the Orwellian whiplash. It's terrifying.
>>
File: Fluoride.jpg (243KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fluoride.jpg
243KB, 1280x768px
>>18984328
>I will put it simple, because it is very easy to understand (...) fluoride (...) makes people easier to control by inducing thoughts and needs
BULLSHIT!

OP is already swimming in a pile of shit from the very first stroke.

And clearly has ZERO poisoning experience, specifically with fluoride.
>>
File: 1488167996650.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488167996650.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>18991570
I think the root of Holocaust denial came from the inconsistencies of the official narrative and testimonials. There's even instance's of nazi's put on trial giving some really questionable admissions of guilt like one I remember saying that they had a fountain that used Jew blood. Its almost as if some of the Nazi's were mocking the trial, as if trying to match ridiculous claims with their own. Some of the Nazi knew they were screwed either way. Might as well just give the Judges what the want to hear. Not what's necessarily true.
>>18991612
>*tips* fedora
Your realization comes from the enlightenment you felt from a full-of-yourself dose of placebo. Its not the water
>>
It's good to take care of your C vitamin intake OP, but if you don't use fluoride toothpaste then I suggest you stop corroding your teeth with lemon juice, and stick with vitamin pills.
>>
>>18993121
There are some exaggerated and inconsistent claims, as this tends to happen when there is a large number of witnesses to an event. A portion of that can be contributed to the fallibility of memory, and an experience like this would be particularly traumatic.
But as of yet, there are no well-founded criticisms or theories that lend validity to holocaust denial, as most of the information tends to be warped, taken out of context, or completely fabricated. Given the origins of them, it's difficult not to think that it's calculated deceit made by a group of people with a clear agenda.
Even with a presence of questionable claims made by witnesses, certain things can be validated through support of other testimonies, and documentation - which there is a great amount of despite what deniers spout. The Holocaust has been treated just like every other event in terms of historiography, and the amount of substantiated material in existence as well as the general consensus among real academics leans in favor its happening.
>>
yfw you realize autists on 4chan aren't influenced by the globalists because all they drink is mountain dew
>>
>>18986966
We don't need ids we never did, just count the posts.

There's no document that says, Holocaust begins now¡¡¡

Because that would be retarded, but the evidence for all they did it's there, Mengele was sick with at least 3 or 4 diseases at some point, from doing biological weapons research on human subjects.
>>
File: 1479708594469m.jpg (158KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479708594469m.jpg
158KB, 718x1024px
>>18984328
6 million is some kind of magic number for jews or part of a prophecy or something. It's cited before the Holocaust.
>>
>>18984651
>>18986426
Concentration camps and death camps were two different things
>>
>>18986977
They admitted the 5 million civilians number was made up.
>>
File: 1443065676655.jpg (84KB, 468x633px) Image search: [Google]
1443065676655.jpg
84KB, 468x633px
>>18987736
>Goyim isn't an insult and neither is Jew
>>
>>18996291
The Angel of Deaths work shouldn't be attributed to Hitler. Nor the Nazi's at a whole. The American Government has done far worse.

>There's no document that says, Holocaust begins now
Then you can't say that Hitler or in fact anyone is at fault but the people doing the grunt work.
>>
>>18996804
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. - Jesus
>>
>>18996829
Go to Wikipedia. They admitted that only 1.5million died some time as well but at the same time they push the number up to 11mil possibly.
>>
Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time [of the meeting between the mufti and the Nazi leader]. He wanted to expel the Jews,” Netanyahu said. “And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, ‘If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to mandatory Palestine],'” continued the prime minister.
>>
>>18997323
So what should I do with them?’ He [Hitler] asked,” according to Netanyahu. “He [Husseini] said, ‘Burn them
So Israeli president changes the hate from Hitler to the Palestinians to fit his agenda
>>
>>18986977
Concentration camps have never been in history used to kill people ever.

... this is exactly why there is such a confusion. People ignorant as you being the most loudest.

SOVIET RUSSIA, GULAG. Concentration camps, labor camps. all designed to kill.
>>
File: srki.jpg (13KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
srki.jpg
13KB, 250x373px
>>18987764
Mate, you are clueless of the nature of war. In finland the soldiers who fought in the winter war for example, they took pictures of skinned soviet soldiers. They stuck frozen russian soldiers in snow and took pictures of all kinds of atrocities they saw and came across in the war.
>>
>>18997283
I just see a square in the middle and with two sandclocks each side
>>
>>18987123
Find me one piece of irrefutable proof
>>
>>18984328
So wait, I wanted to point this out.

>The Nazis treated the jew's ghetto with fluoride because this substance makes people easier to control by inducing thoughts and needs. When the war ended the jews were so numbed that they actually believed that the holocaust happended the way the US propaganda told them

So...the Nazi's captured the Jews, tortured them, experimented on them (for no good reason) but didnt kill them? Then they, the Nazis, gave the Jews fluoride so they would believe American propaganda against them; the Nazis...?
>>
>>18984651
Where are these pictures anon?
>>
>>18997769
>I'm too retarded to use google
>I'm too retarded to do my own research
We live in the fucking information age and brainlets like you would rather take the claims made in shitty infographs at face value.
>>
>>18984328
Ugh
>>
>>18984328
I really don't give two shits about the nazis or how many jews they killed. Am I being mind-controlled?
>>
>>18984552
so before flurided toothpaste, every human had super powers? makes sense since thats when we didnt have reliable recording devices too
>>
>>18996826
Concentrated orange jews camp? I must revise history friend! Could a concentration camp become a deathcamp later though?
>>
>>18998447
The problem with "reliable" is that now voices can be reproduced to a vocal ID level and make someone say something they've never said, nothing is reliable any longer, literally, things can be taken out of context, even youtubers pose as president sometimes with the proper tech 'on the fly', it's scary to think this modern age is so advanced to that level.
>>
>>18998447
Dumbass we didn't come from the fucking Earth. We lost an intergalactic war. Then we were genetically dumbed down so nature could try again. Our enemies are long dead by now though.
>>
>>18998583
What's the cosmic name of the intergalactic war?
>>
File: IMG_5233.png (63KB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5233.png
63KB, 1200x724px
>>18998805
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.