[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSYKERS ARE REAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: psykers.jpg (63KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
psykers.jpg
63KB, 418x640px
GRAB YOUR BOLTERS BOYS IT'S PURGIN TIME
>>
>>18984237

Remote viewing is a real thing. I have accidentally done it once or twice myself while napping. It... doesn't go over well with new friends when you tell them a dream you had about them and describe in detail a room in their house. I keep my dreams to myself now, for the most part.
>>
File: bananas.png (45KB, 1098x764px) Image search: [Google]
bananas.png
45KB, 1098x764px
>>18984238
one warlock controls the media and p ublic reactions
>the news talks about who they sacrificed every day
>the newspaper suggests what chemicals and weird-surgeries are good
>the cops tase and teargas the protestors and hide the complains
>the govmnt and media ignored all letters and emaisl for 200 years

its. bad.
>>
>>18984238
I have recently become aware of the fact that under certain conditions, generally brought on by fatigue, I can still see with my eyes shut. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>18984256
>implying literally everyone doesn't already know that
>>
File: ass.jpg (994KB, 3082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
994KB, 3082x1920px
What are warlocks like?
>>
realistically what would be the mechanism of remote viewing?
>>
>>18984530

I have no idea. I just know that I do it sometimes when I am dozing. I see places I have never been before. Or I see events that have already happened. It was "bad" with one guy I knew. I described in vivid detail his childhood home because I dreamed I was at a party that took place there once, described in vivid detail his favorite movie theatre growing up because I dreamed I was with him and a group of friends, and dreamed of his favorite room in his house that I also had not seen or viewed pictures of. (He lived out of state, and that was my first remote dream of him.) He took pictures and sent them and was really freaked out. I dreamed of other rooms as well. He pretty much stopped talking to me when I kept coming up with details about his life I shouldn't have known about. I think the final straw was when I dreamed his dog was going to die (only I knew he didn't own a dog) and described a very old piece of child art of a cat I saw in the dream. Shortly after that dream, he found a piece of art he had made as a kid that had been stored away.... and then his dog died. Turns out his ex-wife had gotten their dog and he had never told me. He died last year and friends posted pictures to Facebook of them in his house, and I recognized the rooms and objects. I can't explain any of this.
>>
>>18984347
Does this only work in your house though? Because I experience the exact same thing.

>it's almost as if you're seeing clearer than with your eyes
>you open your eyes and the image matches
>the only difference is slight depth disparity and some colours are changed

>>18984530
demonic possession.
>>
>>18984238
I had a friend that could do it, once he got into his weird spazzy trance. Our neighbors daughter ran off with her creepy 12 years old boyfriend and they were freaking out trying to figure out where they could be, Jay jokingly said gimme a minute, went all weird and talked funny and told them the exact road they were on, which was the opposite direction they had been told by some nosy fucks that were full of shit.

she wanted to go home, and dude threw her out of the car after she bit his ear when he tried to stick his dick in her when she told him no. told them what clothes she had on and everything. my folks had brought us up to the city to go to the mall and the big comic shop and the arcade that was having the big Super StreetFighter 2 tourney. we hadn't seen her for days. she was kind of shitty to us anyhow. it freaked her folks out since it was perfectly spot on. his folks were weirdos ad they all moved before school started the next year because the gossip from the bible thumpers.

this was a 13 year old girl with a 25 or 26 year old man that had priors and wasnt supposed to be around minors unsupervised.

it wasnt once either, he could tell you where lost shit was, and little things like that, but took alot out of him, and he would be kind of off till his brain chemistry went back to normal.
>>
>>18984658

Oh yikes. He could actually control it, eh? I guess I could look into that, but I dunno. I really don't like it. Interesting that he experience side effects. When I wake up from these light dreams my hands are tingling or completely numb. I had a really bad patch of these dreams centering around one person. Maybe my subconscious was somehow reaching out to him. Odd thing is after he died, I experienced several other dreams like these about people he had been close to in life. I would quite literally wander around their homes. Then one of the guys I kept "visiting" reached out to me and now we really seem to be hitting it off, after all of this time. I just don't know where the remote dreams come from. I don't seem to be having any of them lately. The good news is the person I'm in touch with now is very understanding of these strange things.
>>
>>18984530

Based on my research is...a part of your conciousness is connected to the collective.

All can access it to a degree but the difficulty lies in determining what your private mind is doing vs information obtained from the collective noosphere.

Difficult to sort the data
>>
>>18984621
No, it can be anywhere. It happened once a couple of months ago on a long drive. I realized I'd been "asleep" at the wheel and "dreaming" the world around me. I only became aware of it because I was in danger of drifting into deeper sleep and knew I had to wake back up and that caused me to start back into full consciousness. If I'd been on a long straightaway like an interstate, I'd just write it off to luck, but this was on surface roads in the middle of the day with plenty of curves, stops, starts, and surrounding traffic.

When it happens, it's really strange. It's like I'm "seeing" with a different part of my brain. That's about the best I can explain it, like I'm lucid dreaming but the dream is still reality.
>>
>>18984489
Funnier than you might imagine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.