[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go Monozono Ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: gomomozono.png (2MB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
gomomozono.png
2MB, 800x1123px
hey /x/, have you guys ever heard about the calamity of Go-Momozono? I didnt think so. It isnt a story the western history books would tell you. It is a Nihon legend. Emperor Go-Momozono was a big guy in the edo period, he was so strong an gifted in meditation that it is said he could control Kuchisake Onna… Gifted he was in such a profound manner that his talents in the edo tensei knew no bounds and it is said he could control life with his Go-Momozono style... but in order to do so, if he were to wreck a village for instance, he would always leave one of his own behind, to serve as warning to the others...

The Go-Momozono style is an abilities some consider to be very painful.

Go-Momozono became so powerful that he began to wear a kabuki mask so that others would not know it was him, though it was only when he put on the mask that they began to pay attention. He was terrified that rival nations , like when the hi-kokka attacked. This attack ultimately lead to him losing his control in the edo period. Unfortunately, he taught his son Kōkaku everything he knew but Kōkaku killed him as he lay. As Kōkaku removed his kabuki mask, he asked if Go-Momozono would die?
Go-Momozono did not die however, and to this day, he haunts the family and descendants of Empress Go-Sakuramachi.

wiki pedia org Emperor_Go-Momozono
>>
>>18983955
What are you getting at with this?
>>
Gomomo was the bane of many livelihoods, his masks are still sold to this day in setagaya
>>
I'm interested. Tell us more.

How do we master these techniques? More importantly, why are you Japanese?
>>
>It is a Nihon legend.

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>18984358
>More importantly, why are you Japanese?

Yes, please explain this thoroughly !
>>
File: bobbyPeruseesyou.jpg (543KB, 1170x664px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyPeruseesyou.jpg
543KB, 1170x664px
>>18983955
Tell me about Go-Momozono. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
My nipon otasan told me of gomomozono. She said he was taking shibuya back, and giving it to you, the people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.