[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What an I Dealing With Here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Forest.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Forest.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
I encountered something yesterday and have no idea how to handle it.

>living in northern Virginia
>About a half hour from the nearest town, not quite inna'woods but close
>Mowing the lawn next to the house while listening to music and my letting my dogs run around
>The mower is a piece of shit, it constantly stalls out and I gotta fuck with it to restart it
>Halfway done when it stalls, go to fix it
>realize the dogs are barking at something, take out my headphones and look around
>see my wife standing at the treeline on the opposite side of the yard, just staring at me

Some background. My wife is national guard, so she's gone one weekend a month. This was her drill weekend, so she'd been gone since Friday. I'd been texting her, and she said they would be released soon.

>When I start looking at her, she turns and walks into the trees
>call out to her, but she doesn't stop
>lose sight of her, dogs continue losing their shit
>at this point I'm really confused, she wasn't in uniform and didn't even acknowledge me.
>Her car isn't in the driveway either, I was mowing not 10 feet from where we park them.
>Call out again and walk closer to the treeline.
>Forest is too thick to see though very far
>she vanished on a path that leads to a small pond about mile away.
>At this point I'm pissed figuring it's her playing some kind of joke.
>Call after her for a few minutes, don't see her again
>all the dogs have stopped barking at the woods and are just scratching at the door of the house wanting inside.
>I decide to go after her, so I get all the dogs in so they don't run off while I'm not looking
Cont
>>
>start heading down the path, it's easy going since it's downhill toward the pond, though the forest is kinda dense so the light isnt great.
>Walk slow for about 5 minutes looking for her, waiting for her to jump out or something stupid
>don't see her anywhere
>pull out my phone and try to call her
>she doesn't answer after 3 calls so I hang up and go to text her
>just then get a text from her "I can't talk now, we are being released in a few minutes so I'll call you then"
>stare at it for a minute trying to process this
>I look up and not 30 feet down the path is my wife, just standing and staring at me, expression completely blank.
>i take a step towards her and ask what the hell Shea doing
>I realize the clothes she's wearing are covered soot and burn marks, like she grabbed them from the the hole we burn trash in
>Suddenly get a whiff of this awful smell, like rotting meat and copper
Cont
>>
>she opens her mouth, and let's loose this horrible crying sound
>like, it sounds like a woman screaming and sobbing her guts out, doesn't sound anything like my wife's voice.
>her expression doesn't change at all, it's completely blank aside from her mouth moving.
>I take a step back and suddenly she starts sprinting at me, never stopping
>I turn and book it, jumping logs and dodging branches, the whole time that sobbing and crying following behind me
>the sound changes into this horrible yowling, like someone was skinning a mountain lion alive
>Finally I reach the end of the path, dash across the yard and up to the door
>The screaming stops and I look behind me and to see it standing at th edge of the yard, just staring again.
>it doesn't look like my wife anymore, it's mouth is way too large and it's eyes don't look right
>I go and grab our shotgun, but when I check back outside it's gone.

Now early this morning I was leaving for work down our driveway when I swear i saw a naked woman with black hair standing in the middle of the driveway. She ran into the woods when my headlights illuminated her and I heard that awful yowling as she did.

How Fucked am I? Any chance this thing will just leave on it's own? How do I tell my wife anout this?
>>
>>18983957
this the first time you've ever dealt with this thing or has this happened before???
>>
I read about a demon like this once.
It takes disguises as people and leads people to desolate places, where they reveal their true form and then the people are killed.

Deliver something for fun tho, try taking a picture
>>
>>18983992
First time I've seen it has been yesterday and today. Dogs are acting nervous too, the way they do when there's a bear or something nearby.
>>
>>18984006
I'll try to get a picture if it shows up near the yard again, Fuck going looking for it though.
>>
Call Sam and Dean now! If not go to talk local hunters if they know about this.
>>
>>18984038
Stop trying to shot at everything.
>>
>>18984040
I know they can be part of your experience. I have faced a repeater ghost.
>>
>>18984034
Yeah pal be careful, I was thinking just from the window or some shit.
It's possible to kill them, by beheading or a pole in the heart I think, just remember to burn it afterwards.
>>
>>18983948
Is this a skinwalker thread?
>>
>>18984079
I was thinking it might be a skinwalker going by what I read, but I'm honestly not sure which is why I'm asking. If anyone has some similar stories post them
>>
>>18984098
http://imgur.com/a/3WRHC#0

Here's a gallery of them.
>>
Def a skinwalker.
>>
>>18983948
Your forced tone of voice makes it obvious that you're trying to tell a spooky story. 2/10
>>
File: 1491579494834.png (247KB, 864x925px) Image search: [Google]
1491579494834.png
247KB, 864x925px
I'm in NOVA also...what county is this in? I wanna check this out myself...
>>
>>18984124
+1
fake af
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.