[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 35

File: 1481332255258.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481332255258.png
49KB, 500x500px
What's your favorite cryptid?
>>
File: thunderbird.jpg (37KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
thunderbird.jpg
37KB, 500x326px
>>18983414
Thunderbirds.
>>
I have a crush on the mothman.
>>
>>18983511
*Notice me, Mosumanu-senpai*
>>
I don't know if it counts as cryptids, but reports of dinosaurs / dinosaur-like creatures / long extinct creatures not being extinct are fascinating.
>>
>>18983532
YES
There's one in Lake Murray, PNG that sounds like a large theropod.
>>
>>18983532
For me, these are the most believable and likely.

Also, think how many once though long extinct animals may have gone extinct more recently.
>>
File: Sandy_Paradise_Pterosaur.jpg (60KB, 576x486px) Image search: [Google]
Sandy_Paradise_Pterosaur.jpg
60KB, 576x486px
>>18983503
>>18983535
>>18983537
Here's a sketch by a woman who saw a long-tailed pterosaur. There are roughly 400 nearly identical reports across the US and Canada.
>>
>>18983503
>only cryptid in my state
Feelsbadman. Fuck IL for having such a poor variety of spooks
>>
>>18983537
Ha ha fuck off idiot
>>
>>18983568
There's a lot more in Illinois than that.

http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/il-cryptids/
>>
>>18983571
Well the same thing happened with the Coelacanth. They were supposed to be extinct, and all but vanished from the fossil record for millions of years, and then an Icthyologist found one by chance in a fish market.
>>
File: 1475200211291.png (428KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475200211291.png
428KB, 800x800px
Has anyone seen the documentary called Eyes of the Mothman?
I can't find it on any torrent sites.
>>
>>18983995
Check inside your anus.
>>
The Ao Ao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_Ao
>>
This https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidehill_gouger
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477520697652.jpg (18KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477520697652.jpg
18KB, 542x540px
>>18983995
Mothman is a cozy and lovely friendbug
>>
>>18983414
the huaychivo, basically a mexican mix between a shaman and a skinwalker
they say that only appears to wicked people
I had a encounter, well a sort of it
>>
>>18983995
i saw it when i was little. It freaked me the fuck out but i think got me into cryptids
>>
>>18984754
explain?
also if anyone has a list of the cryptids of new york, a link would be appreciated as im too lazy to look it up myself
>>
loveland frog is the best cryptid

prove me wrong
>>
>>18984862
I cant post my story, it keeps saying "connection error"
>>
>>18984862
>10 years ago
>be me, virgin (is relevant)
>arguing with GF about some trivial shit
>suddenly, she is shocked and appaled
>she points to the woods
>"anon cant you see him?!"
>"See what?"
>"oh my god, you cant see him, cant you? it the fucking huay chivo
>>
Ningen
>>
>>18984960
>she proceeds to curl down,lie and cry her eyes out
>she says that he is coming for her
>I pick her up and carry her to her home
>I had to stay overnight there
>later I found out that she was cheating on me, with 2 different guys
As far as I know, I could not see him because I was "pure" in some way
I´ve never seen anyone scared shitless like that, she told me that it looked like a baphomet
>>
Mothman, The Flatwoods Monster, and skinwalkers usually have some of my favorite stories.
>>
>>18983537
The only way I find them believable is if it's somehow possible to wander through gaps in time. As long as we're talking about highly unlikely scenarios, it seems to make more sense to me that these extinct animals are wandering into the present day through natural holes in time, than that they managed to survive millions of years of global upheaval, not only without going extinct but also without evolving so much that they'd essentially be new species.
>>
The Jersey Devil and Merfolk are my favorites.
>>
>>18983414
Mothman and the Flatwoods monster.
I may or may not ship them.
>>
>>18984979
Should have summoned that thing back to finish her off
>>
since we're talking cryptids. I can't find anything too interesting down home besides the wolfwoman of Mobile and the White thang. Im honestly tired of only hearing ghost stories and half assed "zombie" stories. Has anyone heard of anything interesting AL?
>>
Always had a fondness for lake monsters, but if you look some of those Sasquatch stories can be down right chilling whether you believe or not.

Do people still think Mothman is a literal Man-Moth? Ultraterrestrial bro.
>>
File: tbird-sketch.jpg (101KB, 702x484px) Image search: [Google]
tbird-sketch.jpg
101KB, 702x484px
>>18983503
Thunderbirds are cool as hell, whether they're pterosaurs or big birds. Here in Texas we've had a few sightings over the decades.
>>
File: madgasserofmattoon.jpg (895KB, 1344x1622px) Image search: [Google]
madgasserofmattoon.jpg
895KB, 1344x1622px
When I lived in Virginia, I woke up to a strange smell in my room, it was strong and only in my room not the hallway, kitchen, etc. I thought maybe this levitating globe I just bought was damaged or something electric was to blame so I unplugged it and went to sleep. months later Reading a book and cryptids and other paranormal things I came across the Mad Gasser of Mattoon, everyone who saw him said that the smell was "sickly Sweet' I got the chills reading that it was the perfect description of that smell. That bullshit sounding story became very real that night. I never smelled it again luckily enough.

Pic Related.
>>
>>18985940
Yeah, they'd pretty much be birds at this point.
>>
>>18987447
Well, not necessarily. There was actually a huge project for a while trying to imagine what dinosaurs would look like these days if they hadn't gone extinct. It's pretty neat: http://speculativeevolution.wikia.com/wiki/Speculative_Dinosaur_Project
>>
>>18984846
>when I was little
>2011
>>
>>18987398

So basically a farting ghost. OOoooh, spoopy
>>
I don't really have a favorite, but apparently there are giant flesh eating flies on an Island near where I live.

http://cryptozoologypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Dundas_island_blackfly
>>
Doggo "the dogman" man Mcdog, also snatchsquatch
>>
>>18986660
I dont know how to call him
also, it would be a bad idea anyways
she got the spook of her life, and she knew it why she could see him. It was scarier that way
>>
>>18986357
Best ship, desu.
>>
>>18983611

Not only that but the Coelacanth is so old it's a Sarcopterygii. Lobed fin fish. All tetrapods (four limbed birds reptiles and mammals. This includes humans) are descended of that fish directly. When that type of fish was just now starting to exist life on land was only made up of small bacteria. By comparison finding something from the period of the dinosaurs would be more recent and more likely
>>
>>18983611

There is even a term for a species disappearing from the fossil record for a long time then inexplicably appearing in the modern day

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_taxon

That fish is more closely related to humans, birds, and reptiles than it is to ray finned fish
>>
>>18988439
Well not from the Coelacanth directly. As yet paleontologists have only found "maybe" candidates for *the* ancestral tetrapod.
>>
>>18984088
Looks like a Pangolin
>>
File: mothman1.jpg (29KB, 499x604px) Image search: [Google]
mothman1.jpg
29KB, 499x604px
>>18983995
Hate how people artificially draw biological between the Mothman & moths just because of its name. If it is affiliated with anything in the animal kingdom, it's most clearly avian.
>>
File: Mothman Thunderbird.jpg (17KB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
Mothman Thunderbird.jpg
17KB, 400x155px
>>18990747
Everything's a thunderbird.
>>
>>18985940
theres a show about that. Its called prime evil
>>
>>18983414
OP's sex life is my favorite cryptid.
>>
>>18990735
Oh look is sandshrew
>>
>>18990804
Its a birdperson obviously.. but the wuestion remains: Is it more bird? More person?
>>
>>18983995
Have you tried documentarytorrents, PTP, or TEH?
>>
>>18991165
>Is it more bird? More person?
Yes
>>
>>18983562
>adjusts glasses
>squints annoyingly at screen
That is a Zapdos my good man.
>>
>>18990747
The newspaper used the name "Mothman" because Batman was trademarked.
>>
File: cryptid_map.jpg (155KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
cryptid_map.jpg
155KB, 990x816px
It may be pretty vanilla, but I love skinwalker and wendigo legens/stories. Could be because I live in Minnesota and both of them are relevant here.
>>
>>18991448
Oh, and of course dogmen.
>>
>>18983414
I always thought the Jersey Devil was a neat thought
also i'd like to beleive that mermaids exist
>>
>>18984877
Literally we had a dogman n shiet
>>
Chupacabra, before it turned into a hairless, anorectic dog.
>>
>>18990940
*Primeval
>>
>>18984979
That was your chance to get laid and you wasted it.
>>
I thought I saw Mothman once. It was just a really big bird though.
>>
File: 1477555097289.png (80KB, 862x892px) Image search: [Google]
1477555097289.png
80KB, 862x892px
>>
>>18991448
Wow nessie sure had a lot of kids
>>
File: Jackalope_by_sprite_genius.png (3MB, 1187x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Jackalope_by_sprite_genius.png
3MB, 1187x1428px
Jackalope
>>
>>18990747
Yeah, in fact one very intelligent youtuber named Trey the Explainer pointed out that the mothman was most likely a large owl.
>>
File: Sandshrew and Sandslash.jpg (73KB, 850x491px) Image search: [Google]
Sandshrew and Sandslash.jpg
73KB, 850x491px
>>18991162
Mhm. That's the animal Sandshrew and Sandslash are based off of.
>>
>>18983511
Me too desu
>>
>>18987398
Image looks like a dickhead, smell musta been his stank cum
>>
>>18983518
Kek
>>
Anything to do with the goatman always freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>18995320
I'm a sucker for goatman, skinwalker, fleshgait and wendigo stories. Fucking love em.
>>
>>18983414
I live in the Mojave Desert, what are we most known for?

What's the first thing that came to your mind?

Greys? Chupacabra?
>>
>>18994852
Oh I did fuck her, I lost my virginity to her, but that was in another time
>>
>>18991448
Isn't Dogman supposed to be Michigan, and Frogman is Ohio?
>>
>>18995766
Skinwalkers
>>
File: manson.gif (1MB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
manson.gif
1MB, 285x242px
this thread again
>>
>>18995794
Oh shit thanks
>>
>>18983414
People ruined Goatman. My grandpa was telling me about the early sightings in the '50s. The legend says that a scientist fucked up and turned himself into a half-man half-goat creature who hates normal humans. My grandpa used to tell me that there'd always be large groups of teens chilling in empty lots and patches of woods to try to find it, but they'd mostly get drunk and get busted by the cops. All of the reports that did come in say that he uses a double-sided ax. I've never heard of him shapeshifting and shit.
>>
>>18985940
Are you seriously saying time travel makes more sense than lost creatures? Fucking how?
>>
>>18990747
Am I the only one who knew about Mothman before the shitty movie? The Mothman's supposed origin was a Native American curse where a man was transformed into a moth.
>>
>>18983414
Mine would have to be Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner. It's a really sad story. Warren Zevon made a song about him by the same name. I kinda hope they make a movie off of it, but I know they'd fuck it up.

The story is about a Norwegian mercenary hired in Denmark to fight in the African Bush Wars. He fights his ass off alongside his team, (including the team's leader and Roland's best friend, Van Owen.), until the CIA begins to view him as a threat. The CIA ordered his assassination, but Van Owen knew nobody else would do it. So he betrayed Roland and blew off his head with a shotgun. 3 days later, his headless corpse began to walk, fighting harder than ever before. He wanted revenge on Van Owen, so he searched all of Africa, eventually finding him in a bar and shooting the fuck out of him. Now, the ghost of Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner continues to deal justice in every conflict.

tl;dr: Headless merc with Thompson gun kills bad guys, and is essentially a cryptid, as sightings continue to this day.
>>
>>18983503
Monsterquest Season 1 was a turning point in my young life; birdzilla lives!
>>
>>18995891
No. Chief Cornstalk's curse was that the Ohio River Valley would be plagued by bad luck and disasters as long as white men lived there. No mention whatsoever of anything to do with Moths or the Mothman. That came after the Mothman encounters and the silver bridge collapse, years later, when people said "huh, this flying thing that showed up here before the bridge collapse MUST be because of Chief Cornstalk's curse, because both are about bad luck and disasters". Those people are idiots. Entities like the Mothman, or perhaps the very same, have been sighted around the world immediately before a wide variety of disasters, including Chernobyl. The movie actually got that right.

t. obsessive occult researcher whose favorite cryptid has always been the Mothman
>>
File: wendingo.png (15KB, 610x900px) Image search: [Google]
wendingo.png
15KB, 610x900px
>>
>>18987398
You know it literally could have been a filthy hobo and we'd have no idea
>>
File: IMG_7169.png (79KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7169.png
79KB, 400x550px
Fucking Mongolian Death Worm.
I so fucking bad want to look for the fucker myself but I have no desert experience, no money and no goddamn way to speak to local Mongolians. Plus even if it turns out to be real I'd be completely FUCKED.
>>
>>18991448
I have a decent Batsquatch story. I saw it in Ape Caves near Mt. St. Helens (Seattle fag here). I was hiking with 2 friends, my girlfriend, and her friend. Me, also being a /k/ommando, had my Kimber 1911 in .45 on me. Me and one of my friends are former Boy Scouts, so we knew how to prepare for shit. Ape Caves is an 8 mile-long stretch of giant-ass caves. We all had headlamps and flashlights, my girl had my lantern. We were probably around 2-miles in, when we hear several loud, inhuman screeches. The cave is pretty fucking cold year-round. And this was in the middle of January, so it was pretty damn cold. We had the whole place to ourselves. Whatever made that sound, wasn't another human. We were all scared shitless. We all had our knives out, I held back on pulling my gun, because I wasn't entirely sure if we were about to get brutally murdered or not. Then my friend pointed out something moving on top of the cave. It was just hanging there like a cocoon. I saw to red, piercing eyes glowing from our lights. It spread it's wings and violently flapped down in front of us. Then we fucking panicked. Everyone bvut me ran away screaming, tripping and falling at some point, all while I screamed a variety of curse words trying to draw my pistol. The thing lunged towards me right as I opened fire. Only 2 of the 4 rounds I fired hit, because I was in straight-up panic mode. I ducked, it went right over me and kept going. I fell down backwards and tried to hit it more, but it pulled up to quick for me to shoot. It looked pretty injured, though. I hurried to catch up with the rest of the group, and picked a few of their dropped knives along the way. I saw my girlfriend's lantern up ahead all shattered, I thought she fell. I got a closer look, ready to pick her up or do whatever I had to, but she wasn't there. I collapsed and started losing my shit. I had my gun out, calling her name, but got no response. Just that same terrifying screech. (cont.)
>>
>>18996047
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to finish this tomorrow. DO NOT ARCHIVE THIS, I really want someone else to know what happened down there.
>>
An Intelligent Libertarian.

Often talked about, many claimed to have seen and interacted with them, a few fuzzy photos and seemingly rational Internet screeds exist to support their existing.

However, no one has ever been proven to actually exist in the real world.
>>
>>18984977
I think humans are real thought, i'm pretty sure i once saw one when i left my apartment.
>>
>>18995874
I think he's a special student.
>>
>>18995861
yeah i dont know where along the line the goatman became a skinwalker, i always loved him as the pulpy horror mad scientist axe wielding monster in the woods
>>
>>18996102
You have to go back
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18996047
>>18996087
Tell me what it looked like. I have a theory of what they are.
>>
>>18996047
>>18996087
better cont cunt.
that was a short good read
>>
>>18984877
What did Kek mean by this?
>>
>>18983562
Here's a spreadsheet by the guy cataloguing all of these reports. Sorry for the shitty format, it's how he posted it on his site.
>>
>>18997377
>>
>>18997380
>>
>>18997381
>>
>>18997385
>>
>>18997388
>>
File: IMG_0394.gif (2MB, 268x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.gif
2MB, 268x191px
>>18983414
>What's your favorite cryptid?
Santa Claus.
>>
>>18995766
>What's the first thing that came to your mind?
how patrolling it makes one wish for nuclear winter
>>
>>18995785
That's the Beast of Bray Road, which is in Wisconsin. But yes, the frogman is from Ohio, this map kinda sucks.
>>
File: slash_ks_hero.jpg (22KB, 325x315px) Image search: [Google]
slash_ks_hero.jpg
22KB, 325x315px
>>18996040
Contact Burt Gummer, he's an expert at hunting giant worms.
>>
>>18983414

Everything about Mothman is fucking crazy.
>>
>>18997336
I'm about to continue, just gonna answer a few questions first.
>>
>>18996850
I didn't get a very good look at it, but I think it was somewhere around 3 or 4 feet tall, maybe somewhere in between. It acted very batlike, I'm almost positive it was somehow related to bats. I think the the legs looked kinda monkey-like, but I could be wrong. I know that it's eyes glowed red when I shined my light on it. That's the part that's burnt in my mind. I'm gonna continue the story now.
>>
>>18996047
(cont.) I was sitting there alone, listening and wondering what the fuck to do. I wasn't sure if my friends got out alive or not. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to find out. I was almost ready to take my own life, when I realized that no matter what happened, I wasn't gonna let myself die in there. At this point, it was a battle. If anyone's getting out, it's gonna be me. I probably shouldn't have stuck around, because it came after me again. This time, it came from the side. It tried to land a few feet in front of me, but I emptied the 3 rounds in my mag on it. This time, all 3 hit. It was knocked on the ground, squirming and squealing. I was too shaken up to do anything, but it managed to fly back upwards. In a few minutes, I decided to pop in my only spare mag and keep moving, this time more cautiously. I wanted to shout for my friends, but I didn't think it'd be a good idea. I kept thinking a heard them, but I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I knew that the screeching was sounding more painful each minute, I hoped I killed it. The tunnel started to get a little bit warmer and a little brighter, because I was almost at the end of the cave. I heard my friend call my name, and I managed to call his back. I was home free at that point, I got up there and they were mostly OK. One friend broke his hand, and my girl's friend got a minor concussion. Other than that, just a few scrapes and bruises. They said they heard my gunshots and didn't think I made it. We got the injured people to Harbor View, ASAP. Afterwards, we debated whether or not to tell how it all happened. I didn't want to end up in a madhouse. We weren't sure if I killed it, but we didn't want to go back and find out. This place is still somehow a tourist attraction. I never heard anything about a giant man-bat hybrid. I heard rumors that people have seen glowing eyes in there, though.
>>
>>18993116
That's what it originally was, not this alien bullshit. My dad used to live in Yuma, where the legends originally came from. He told me all about this stuff.
>>
>>18983414
Skinwalkers
>>
My point is, most sightings describe him as more moth than anything else, people just bullshit and make them more alien.
>>
>>18995821
You're Welcome ;)
>>
>>18991448
Isn't Waheela just a tasmanian wolf?
>>
File: I_ain't_no_schooler.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
I_ain't_no_schooler.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>18998860
I just googled "cryptid" and this came up.
>>
>>18998860
Waheela is a giant bearwolf in Canada.
>>
>>18998738
you should go back. but take some more fire power and a gopro.
how tall was the fucker?
>>
>>18985940
But gators and shit have lasted that long basically as they are now. It's not unheard of.
>>
>>18991448
I tend to like wendigos too, which can probably be attributed to a childhood of bingewatching the Digimon movie where the villain was Wendigomon. Nothing really in common between them besides the name and long arms though.
>>
>>18999332
You fucking dumb rednecks
>>
File: Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png (42KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png
42KB, 2000x1333px
>>18993116
The legends came from Puerto Rico first.
>>
>>19000156
I think you meant to reply to this one m8. >>18998762
>>
>>19000142
aussie you fucking wimp
>>
>>18998505
>>18998738
Didn't get a good look at the face?
>>
>>18991448
Skinswalkers are probably the scariest of cryptids I have ever heard about. Really fascinating.
>>
>>18995084
What a pathetic photoshop
>>
>>19000706
Not a cryptid. Skinwalkers are Navajo sorcerers.
>>
>>19001520
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: IMG_1282.jpg (103KB, 520x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
103KB, 520x518px
Flatwoods monster is a qt3.14
>>
>>19001567
No u
>>
>>19001603
DESU
E
S
U
>>
OP's mom
>>
>>18995943
Huh, never heard of this before
>>
>>18998738
What kind of 3 foot batman takes 5 .45`s and doesn't go down?
>>
>>18999332
Looked like it was anywhere between 3 to 5 feet tall. I only saw it on it's hind legs once. It also could've had arms, but I can't be too sure.
>>
>>19002434
I have no fucking clue, honestly. I doubt it was paranormal, or else I'd probably be dead right now. The rounds did affect it, and it's entirely possible that it bled to death afterwards. Those screams sounded like it was in immense pain.
>>
>>18999332
I wish I could. My AR-15 has an underslung Mossberg 500 and a Go-Pro mount, and I have the right gear. (Night Vision goggles and shit) But I'd be breaking too many laws here in Washington. Also, the cave gets pretty popular this time of the year. We're so damn liberal. If anyone knew I even had a gun, there'd be SWAT teams at both ends. When I went in January, we had the place to ourselves. (Except for the scary motherfucker.)
>>
>>19000686
It was really dark, everything was a clusterfuck, was just trying not to die. I'm glad nobody did, as far as I know.
>>
File: 1488687934652.png (145KB, 411x311px) Image search: [Google]
1488687934652.png
145KB, 411x311px
>>18997391
>>18997388
>>18997385
>>18997381
>>18997380
>>18997377
Oh look no discernible pattern, it must shapeshift
>>
>>19002719
>If anyone knew I even had a gun, there'd be SWAT teams at both ends.
Ah, now, there's your chance. Leave an anonymous tip saying there's hikers with guns planning a spelunking expedition (or already on site).
That way SWAT can run into the creature, have a little hunting experience, and you and yours don't have to risk getting strangled by the long arm of the law.
>>
>>18983414
You already posted it.

Owlman makes a close second though, just because I love owls.
>>
>>19003931
Good idea, that could actually work. They might be park rangers instead, though. It's a good length hike to the other cave end. It'd be hard to reach in full kit.
>>
>>19003739
>Implying there's only one kind
>>
File: Owlman of Mawnan.jpg (31KB, 605x359px) Image search: [Google]
Owlman of Mawnan.jpg
31KB, 605x359px
>>19003967
>Owlman
Mah nigga
>>
>>18987832
Sounds like horseflies. Man, fuck those things..
>>
>>19007269
Same. Went on a 50 mile backpacking hike in August. (Y'Know, BEFORE the giant bat incident.) One of those fuckers bit through my longjohns, I fell on my ass. Feels like a bee sting, man.
>>
>>18983562
>that sketch
oh my god
guys, thats the same thing I saw one the first day of my journey as a pokemon trainer!!
>>
>>18995874
my thoughts as well hahaha
>>
>>18991448
>frogman
huh I never thought I would hear that mentioned
people in arizona say they've seen one
>>
>>19007269
>>19008186
After summoning a certain two demons a giant black fly kept attacking me while I worked on a car. It would bite through clothing and run. About the size of an Ipod shuffle. About 12~14 bites. Also bit coworker. I finally got pissed and cursed the shit out of beelzebub and he fucked right off. Hurt like someone carving into skin with needles
>>
>>18983414
Thunderbirds and Mothman are pretty cool.
Chupacabra is funny af but maybe true
>>
>>18996047
>meet new creature never before seen
>panic and shoot it
>it comes back again, tries to land a distance away, perhaps to communicate
>ZOMG MUH GUNSS *BANG BANG BANG* I HOPE I KILT IT
>other posters: HURR GO BACK AND KILL IT FER SHURE HYUCK HYUCK

goddamn you people
>>
>>18996102
yes im sure that someone who posts on 4chan paranormal board about politics is super intelligent
>>
>>19003739
>it must be the exact same one spotted every 400 times
>>
>>18987830
Fucking dead hahaha
>>
>>19008356
I work with horses, so I know what these flies are like. They are the absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>19008388
That thing was clearly aggressive. I'm pretty sure it was trying to grab me. If you were there, I can guarantee you wouldn't stick around to see if it wanted to bake cookies or some shit. This is the real world, not some fucking fantasy.
>>
File: g_guina.jpg (89KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
g_guina.jpg
89KB, 300x176px
>>19010346
That's the same reaction I get when I explain how an encounter with our tiny leopards are.

Terrifying micro creeps.
>>
>>18995943
You know it's fictional right? It's supposed to embody the fighting spirit of the mercenaries who fought in Africa at the time. Roland never existed, Van Owen never blew off his head, and Roland never blew off Van Owens head in a bar. But goddamn is it a good song.
>>
>>18995084
Not a cryptid.
The correct term would be fearsome critter.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidehill_gouger

When a clockwise gouger meets a counter-clockwise gouger, they have to fight to the death since they can only go in one direction.[2]

They are also known to create interdimensional portals in this fashion.
>>
>>19008388
If it were trying to communicate, it wouldn't have lunged at me like that. That screech sounded fucking demonic. As for "muh guns", I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I think I'm lucky to even be alive. I don't even care whether I killed it or not, I'm just glad it didn't kill me. I actually kinda want it to be alive. If more reports come in, investigations might be launched, and we might figure out just what the fuck happened. Who knows? Maybe they'll capture a live specimen. I do know that it took six shots from a .45 before it fucked off, so that might be difficult. I think it has to do with that "Batsquatch" myth. It's in that area.
>>
>>19010365
That's just the legend supporting the sightings. If you look into the history of the sightings, some of them are pretty cool.
>>
>>19010365
I'm pretty sure the sightings are fake, I just really want to believe.
>>
>>19010365
The last reported sighting was by a drone operator in Syria, forgot when, but it's fairly recent I think.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0
>>
>>18991448
>dover demon near CT
never heard of it
>>
>>19010437
I recommend Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner by Warron Zevon. It's about that story with the Norwegian mercenaries.
>>
>>18995797
I know I'd prefer another schzio talking about the devil thread myself.....
>>
>>19010414
Didn't know about the sightings, I'm just a Warren Zevon fan but that's neat. Got any links for the sightings?
>>
>>18983414
/x/ mods. They don't even get paid.
>>
>>18996040
Shai hulud...
>>
>>19001603
>>18985847
>>18986357
>Flatwoods

These niggas know what's up. Flatwoods 4 lyfe.
>>
>>18983414
Dragons.
>>
>>18983995
YOU'VE GOT THE EYES OF THE MOTHMAN!
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.