[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ Help me calculate this witch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 640.jpg (60KB, 560x875px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
60KB, 560x875px
So i found out one of my teachers were a witch - help me figure out what she does
The conversation went something like this

>She asks me what i'l do for summer
>I say im going to kill Skinwalkers spotted in ruby valley USA
>She says that sounds serious
>Why must you do evil Anon?
>Killing beasts of evil is no sin, The bible tells us to kill conjurers and magic users - And a skinwalker is just that of Indian Magic
>Would you kill me?
>She looks into my eyes
>I happen to be what you call a witch
>Dumfounded for two seconds i just look back then say
>Did you happen to send a spell on me? (my sarcasm is so good noone is sure if it is sarcasm or not)
>No it's not dark Magic
>It has to do with the moon Anon
>Can you sleep during full moon?
>I allways felt a bit strange yes
>Well i can't
>Chat kind of dies off
(1)
>>
cool RP fuckface
>>
Rest of the chat breaks into small pieces of Conversation - and what we talked about earlier is included

>I was an indian in my previous life & she damns the white devil
>Claims she has never been to the USA or to any masgrave of Indians there
>Claims she hasent made any skinwalkers - at first she is unsure of what it even is, probably due to there not being a good translation to Swedish
>Her faith is Buddhism direction
>Doesnt seem to dumbfounded regarding Divinations
>>
File: 1491381171823.jpg (13KB, 299x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491381171823.jpg
13KB, 299x303px
>>18983341
Low energy shilling

Right /x/ what magic does she conjure?
>>
>>18983340
Is she a werewolf? She thinks a skinwalker is a shapeshifter and she has hasn't made any people that can transform.
>>
larping fag
>>
>>18983374
Someone is clearly upset over information coming out
>>
>>18983340
>Not immediately burning the witch once she ousts herself

You have no idea what kind of evils they attempt to set upon people. Why do you think the burning days happened?
>>
>>18983340
>The bible tells us to kill conjurers and magic users
*Koran
Fixed that for you violent brainlet
>>
>>18983342

go get cucked and beheaded disgusting swede LARPer
>>
>>18983413
witches actual never were burned they were all hung. check ya facts mandela boy
>>
that was the most autistic exchange Ive read in a long time.

lf I go to cringe thread today I will probably overdose
>>
>>18983655
>>18983617
>>18983538
>>18983523

faggot shills - dont bother
>>
The Bible actually says not to be mean to Pagans because they didn't know any different and as a Norse pagan, fuck right off you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>18983340
>Did you happen to send a spell on me? (my sarcasm is so good noone is sure if it is sarcasm or not)
I cringed so hard reading this part I felt like I was in 6th grade with you OP.
>>
>>18983700
><group> Pagan

Don't do that, its more fedora than Atheism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.